March 28, 2024, 02:45:19 AM

Author Topic: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions  (Read 911087 times)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions
« Reply #5160 on: July 17, 2013, 02:47:54 PM »
Dias like selling a used car pretending it new. Except the buyer actually know is shit and still want it

u mean like tores?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5161 on: July 17, 2013, 02:56:29 PM »
Dias like selling a used car pretending it new. Except the buyer actually know is shit and still want it

u mean like tores?

Hahaha correct
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5162 on: July 17, 2013, 05:16:03 PM »
Mata to United would be a steal!!!!! But I don't see that happening.

giggsy11

« Reply #5163 on: July 20, 2013, 05:47:31 AM »
Just finish watching United's friendly against an Australian All Star side. Some of the young players were impressive, skillful and composed on the ball. Lingard (2goals), Welbeck (2), Zaha (needs to work on his finishing, but showed good skills and will help defend on the wing), Januza (excellent 18yr old, nashy midfielder-skillful, neat passer and dribbler in the mold of Iniesta), Jones (strong and solid in the back.

We seem to be leaning toward, an up tempo style, which I welcome, and missed that from the days of Tevez, Ronaldo and Rooney. We just need to strengthened midfield and one more center back, and I believe we will be set for the year.

http://ct.moreover.com/ct?haid=a278afa854c2e2491374324270696e1f7306d114e4663&co=f000000011632s-134794494

Moyes actually looks good in his United tracksuit.  :D I believe we will be fine in the league; Europe, I will wait and see.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 08:38:33 AM by Giggsy11 »

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5164 on: July 30, 2013, 02:42:39 AM »
Man-U looking like some desperadoes, I eh go be surprised to hear dem sign a player from the pro league or super league.

Moyes Turns to Modric as Man Utd's Search for a Star Widens

Manchester United are planning a Ģ25 million bid to sign Luka Modric from Real Madrid after coming to the reluctant realisation that they are unlikely to secure any of their primary transfer targets.

United began the summer with genuine aspirations of marking the start of the David Moyes era at Old Trafford with a stellar signing such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale or Cesc Fābregas, but despite making several inquiries the club have been frustrated on all three fronts and forced to look elsewhere.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/clubs/manchesterunited/article3829086.ece
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5165 on: July 30, 2013, 08:33:21 AM »
Man-U looking like some desperadoes, I eh go be surprised to hear dem sign a player from the pro league or super league.

Manchester United are planning a Ģ25 million bid to sign Luka Modric from Real Madrid after coming to the reluctant realisation that they are unlikely to secure any of their primary transfer targets.

United began the summer with genuine aspirations of marking the start of the David Moyes era at Old Trafford with a stellar signing such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale or Cesc Fābregas, but despite making several inquiries the club have been frustrated on all three fronts and forced to look elsewhere.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/clubs/manchesterunited/article3829086.ece

How is it desperate ?

They are looking to bring in the best quality... finally

Barca are adamant they do not want to sell... the same way we will not sell Rooney

One of Cesc or Modric would be a massive signing for the club... it is just bad timing with 2 new managers at Madrid and Barca who probably wouldnt sell anyone during their first year

I imagine we will get a CM in but go after Cesc next year when he fails to start again and be played out of position

So not all bad or desperate at all... It will get desperate If we go after some shithong as an alternative

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5166 on: July 30, 2013, 08:56:22 AM »

How is it desperate ?

Barca are adamant they do not want to sell... the same way we will not sell Rooney

One of Cesc or Modric would be a massive signing for the club... it is just bad timing with 2 new managers at Madrid and Barca who probably wouldnt sell anyone during their first year

I imagine we will get a CM in but go after Cesc next year when he fails to start again and be played out of position

So not all bad or desperate at all... It will get desperate If we go after some shithong as an alternative

Desperate in that every top tier player that they want has either joined another club or are reluctant to want to play for United.
I agree that Cesc would be a great signing, but if he does not want to play at Old Trafford it is a moot point.

I mentioned this before, but for a major team like United, they seem to have difficulty signing top players.

But I do think that Mordric would be a much better option than Fabergas as his style of player is more suited to the ManU system.

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5167 on: July 30, 2013, 09:10:51 AM »

How is it desperate ?

Desperate in that every top tier player that they want has either joined another club or are reluctant to want to play for United.
I agree that Cesc would be a great signing, but if he does not want to play at Old Trafford it is a moot point.

I mentioned this before, but for a major team like United, they seem to have difficulty signing top players.

But I do think that Mordric would be a much better option than Fabergas as his style of player is more suited to the ManU system.

$$$$ Lucas Moura , Hazard and Sneijder didnt join due to better wages being offered where they went

Thiago claims we were never in for him, and Moyes according to sources close to the club didnt think he could adjust to English football and play in a deeper CM role

It is obvious we want a top bracket CM... Unfortunately the top players have new managers who want to see them for at least 1 season before selling them... we cannot control that

The talk is Felliani and a top CM... I think If we cannot get Cesc or Modric this summer we will buy Felliani and partner him with Carrick and go after 1 of Modric,Cesc or Gundogan next summer because Carrick will be 33 at that point

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5168 on: July 30, 2013, 10:02:46 AM »

How is it desperate ?

$$$$ Lucas Moura , Hazard and Sneijder didnt join due to better wages being offered where they went

Thiago claims we were never in for him, and Moyes according to sources close to the club didnt think he could adjust to English football and play in a deeper CM role

It is obvious we want a top bracket CM... Unfortunately the top players have new managers who want to see them for at least 1 season before selling them... we cannot control that

The talk is Felliani and a top CM... I think If we cannot get Cesc or Modric this summer we will buy Felliani and partner him with Carrick and go after 1 of Modric,Cesc or Gundogan next summer because Carrick will be 33 at that point

I think they should forget about Cesc and go all in for Modric. Cesc heart is in Barcelona and it will be real sour vibes to get him to go back to England.
As far as Gundogan, the way Dortmund rejecting people to keep their team intact, I won't be suprised if he resigns with them sometime in the near future.

Modric and Gustavo will be great additions because both players are not seeing consistent  first team action and will welcome the move to a champions league team.

As you said Carrick is not getting any younger and his replacement should be signed sooner rather than later.

giggsy11

« Reply #5169 on: July 30, 2013, 10:17:25 AM »

How is it desperate ?

$$$$ Lucas Moura , Hazard and Sneijder didnt join due to better wages being offered where they wentThiago claims we were never in for him, and Moyes according to sources close to the club didnt think he could adjust to English football and play in a deeper CM role

Not to mentioned additional fees were agreed to be paid to the agents of those players, to ensure that the player signed for those clubs, in addition to the transfer fees. Sweeten the pot for the agent and he will ensure his player signs for your club.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #5170 on: July 30, 2013, 03:22:14 PM »
sounds like sour grapes bullshit talk.  So if Anzi had pay Hazard agent enough he was going to Russia? :rotfl:

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5171 on: July 31, 2013, 08:16:09 AM »
Maybe not Russia but if ManU had paid his agent enough he'd be playing for the red team all now.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

giggsy11

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5173 on: August 11, 2013, 08:53:31 AM »
First trophy for Moyes.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #5174 on: August 11, 2013, 08:57:59 AM »
Valencia give back # 7 and returns to #25. Only very special players need to wear #7, glad Valencia came to his senses! 

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5175 on: August 11, 2013, 09:15:04 AM »
Valencia give back # 7 and returns to #25. Only very special players need to wear #7, glad Valencia came to his senses! 

It doh matter WHAT number yuh wear, yuh playin' fuh a shit side, yuh playin' fuh a shit side!  ::)

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5176 on: August 11, 2013, 12:55:16 PM »
Well Moyes yuh get yuh first piece of Silverware for the best team in England, lets see if you can get anymore this season. Congratulations on the victory today Man.United!!

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5177 on: August 29, 2013, 12:45:50 PM »
Baines need to keep his ass in Everton. We don't need him. We got Evra and young Buttner, who is not a bad player. Go get a damn midfield player or two. Not Fellaini either!!!

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5178 on: August 29, 2013, 01:03:21 PM »
Baines need to keep his ass in Everton. We don't need him. We got Evra and young Buttner, who is not a bad player. Go get a damn midfield player or two. Not Fellaini either!!!

Doe mind Baines, he play a couple games and realize that he on a shyt squad. Not sure why Moyes want to him, if only to say he signed a new player after everyone else blank him. Evra is more that capable...
If they can't sign a big name midfielder now, I eh think it is in the best interest of the club to throw money at some average squad players. Wait til the January transfer window and try yuh luck again...

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5180 on: September 01, 2013, 06:26:17 PM »
Nothing?

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5181 on: September 01, 2013, 07:21:40 PM »
Nothing?
Really?  :rotfl: :rotfl: take win pool, allure fight for that!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5182 on: September 01, 2013, 07:56:11 PM »
I just checking on allyuh man.  Small Mag disappear on we, Giggsy taking up fire rage fuh Mango Chow, DHW posting everywhere but here.  Ah say lemmih make sure mih peoples alright man :)

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5183 on: September 02, 2013, 04:55:07 PM »
Fellaini in

Coentrao may be coming on a season long loan deal too

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5184 on: September 02, 2013, 07:07:27 PM »
Absolute shambles today. Woodward et al out of their depth.
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5185 on: September 02, 2013, 07:26:04 PM »
I just checking on allyuh man.  Small Mag disappear on we, Giggsy taking up fire rage fuh Mango Chow, DHW posting everywhere but here.  Ah say lemmih make sure mih peoples alright man :)

I know yuh ears been ringing since Sunday morning....because as soon as dat game dun..I start cussing you...cause ah know how yuh is...

btw....it takes a lot outta meh to say this..but allyuh team lookin nice....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5186 on: September 02, 2013, 07:52:47 PM »
I know yuh ears been ringing since Sunday morning....because as soon as dat game dun..I start cussing you...cause ah know how yuh is...

btw....it takes a lot outta meh to say this..but allyuh team lookin nice....

I cyah come and express concern fuh mih fellow forumites now?  ;D

How yuh mean yuh know how I is?  Nah man I doh gloat and rub thing in man face (not that we've had much to gloat about of late anyways)... but ManU looking real ordinary to start the season.  Frankly, unless things improve significantly (and I doh think Fellaini will help much), I see allyuh finishing below Arsenal, City and possibly Chelsea and Liverpool as well.  If Spurs start to gel them too might pass allyuh.  But still plenty time for Moyes to get things right.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5187 on: September 02, 2013, 08:12:59 PM »
Ordinary is not the word..I too figure we will come in 4th or 5th in the league..we may get out of the group stage in Champions league but that is it.. FA cup is hit or miss...

Moyes will never get it right. He has reached and surpassed his level of super incompetence. Everyone and dey nenneh know the problems with the team lay with center mids and central defenders. As much as I like Fellani..he is not the solution.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5188 on: September 02, 2013, 09:08:24 PM »
Reading other forums, and man ecstatic about Fellaini...I really hope Moyes don't turn us into Everton, with these average ass players. Arsenal pick up a big buy in Mezut Ozil. Kaka went back Milan for FREE!!and we get an average player who shone at Everton last season!! Thank god we did not get Baines too... Looks like we have a loan deal for Contrao. We need to start playing Kagawa more. Giggs need to come on late, and not start.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5189 on: September 02, 2013, 10:24:50 PM »
Reading other forums, and man ecstatic about Fellaini...I really hope Moyes don't turn us into Everton, with these average ass players. Arsenal pick up a big buy in Mezut Ozil. Kaka went back Milan for FREE!!and we get an average player who shone at Everton last season!! Thank god we did not get Baines too... Looks like we have a loan deal for Contrao. We need to start playing Kagawa more. Giggs need to come on late, and not start.

Allyuh should be so lucky as to get Baines... believe me, Baines is a big player, speedy, smart, clinical in the box, gets forward a ton and makes great crosses into the box.  I don't think he's necessarily an up grade over Evra though.  As for Kaka... a big part of that has to do with Milan's relationship with Madrid, so don't think United could have stepped in and have a chance to get him.

1]; } ?>