March 28, 2024, 05:47:27 AM

Author Topic: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions  (Read 911133 times)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions
« Reply #5280 on: December 08, 2013, 10:03:40 AM »
so any suggestions for a new manager?

what about Jürgen Klopp from dortman?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5281 on: December 08, 2013, 10:41:24 AM »
Players need changing though
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5282 on: December 08, 2013, 10:56:16 AM »
Would Sir Alex have tolerated even the slightest insubordination from his players? David Moyes needs to stop this nice guy act and lay down the law; Utd players have to keep issues with team selection in the dressing room.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1642750/man-united-defender-rio-ferdinand-raises-questions-david-moyes-methods?cc=5901
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 02:13:05 PM by kaliman2006 »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5283 on: December 08, 2013, 11:21:46 AM »
Would Sir Alex have tolerated even the slightest subordination from his players? David Moyes needs to stop this nice guy act and lay down the law; Utd players have to keep issues with team selection in the dressing room.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1642750/man-united-defender-rio-ferdinand-raises-questions-david-moyes-methods?cc=5901

Because they don't respect him. First signs of players going against.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5284 on: December 08, 2013, 12:24:23 PM »
so any suggestions for a new manager?

what about Jürgen Klopp from dortman?

Getting rid of Moyes will not be a cheap and easy as people feel it will be. The man is about 6 months into a 6 year contract, so to fire him will be a big payout plus, the pay-off to any new manager's club and then the salary for that man. Any new coach is going to demand a big transfer budget and in January no clubs willingly going to part with big players in the middle of a season, plus they know ManU going to be desperate so $$$ going to have to run.

They have to pay the $$$ for players anyway, why go through the additional expense of replacing a manager who for all intents and purposes hasn't had a chance to really reshape the team to his liking. Aside from Fellaini, this is somebody else's team. If ManU really taking the long view of this, Moyes will get the chance to invest in January as a stop-gap, and will get the Summer to build the team he feels will play to his style. At that point if he continues to lose then he won't have any more excuses.

Off course this is all moot if he slip to the relegation zone, then it will be panic and alarm bells.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5285 on: December 09, 2013, 05:28:57 AM »
Between Rio Ferdinand's comments in the press, Fellaini texting away on the bench and this ludicrous situation with Kagawa, where has the discipline gone?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2520020/Manchester-Uniteds-Shinji-Kagawa-stomach-pumped-eating-much.html

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5286 on: December 09, 2013, 03:09:03 PM »
so what hurts your pocket more getting rid of Moyes or the loss of revenue from not making the champions league.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5287 on: December 10, 2013, 02:44:09 AM »
Right about now, Moyes just killing Kenyans. One jumped to his death after the loss to Newcastle.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5288 on: December 10, 2013, 08:54:01 AM »
Right about now, Moyes just killing Kenyans. One jumped to his death after the loss to Newcastle.

ppl real stupid yes.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5289 on: December 14, 2013, 12:18:20 AM »
Good interview

Fergie -interviewed by Jon Snow...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQE0h6g8SR8
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5290 on: December 15, 2013, 10:27:35 AM »
No David Moyes demonization today? :devil:

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5291 on: January 01, 2014, 12:57:19 PM »
Skunk face Moyes! No tactical skill... Garbage coach.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #5292 on: January 01, 2014, 01:07:28 PM »
Ah was just wondering . . .to the ManU faithfulls

Has anybody done a comparison bet Wellbeck and Yorke?

What would it look like?
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5293 on: January 01, 2014, 01:25:58 PM »
Skunk face Moyes! No tactical skill... Garbage coach.

ManU did nothing in the game until Welbeck scored.  All of a sudden they come to life and dominate not only possession but the rest of the match.  What changes did Moyes make tactically to improve the performance of the team, as you see it?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5294 on: January 01, 2014, 03:53:50 PM »
Rooney chase down ah man and grab he arm and drag him to the ground from behind without even trying to play the ball. Yellow card. Commentator " He shows so much tenacity.

Sorry Balotelli.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5296 on: January 05, 2014, 12:21:53 PM »
Moyes has to freakin go..what an idiot

Anybody could win at Old Trafford now
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 12:23:41 PM by MEP »

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5297 on: January 05, 2014, 12:28:51 PM »
Moyes has to freakin go..what an idiot

Anybody could win at Old Trafford now

Gosh dem fox sports cameramen wicked. As the commentator made his final comments on debacle, there is a shot of a banner with the words, "The Chosen One" with Moyes' photo caption.

Fergie may have done many things right in his career, but I cannot help but begin to quesiton his choice of David Moyes as his successor.

The Theatre of Dreams has become the Theatre of Nightmares.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5298 on: January 05, 2014, 12:42:03 PM »
Licks fuh allyuh

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5299 on: January 05, 2014, 12:54:35 PM »
Fergie's true nature is being revealed now. All he wanted to do was preserve his legacy and brought in a man who would ensure that the team doesn't have any success. Moyes is bereft of ideas and has turned United into his Everton a team that could almost be good.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5300 on: January 05, 2014, 03:11:15 PM »
Fergie's true nature is being revealed now. All he wanted to do was preserve his legacy and brought in a man who would ensure that the team doesn't have any success. Moyes is bereft of ideas and has turned United into his Everton a team that could almost be good.

I don't think Fergie wants to see his success not replicated.  I think his choice of Moyes as his successor was more to do with work ethic.  Everyone know Moyes is a meticulous coach who probably over prepares ( I recently read an article about how he did transfer biz at Everton, and it was really an intensive, highly databased kind of process that started with 1000s of prospects).  That was how Fergie was when he took over at Old Trafford.  Problem is that Moyes has to realize that he is no longer at Everton, and thus needs to become more of an attacking minded coach.  He is still playing not to lose, instead of going all out for the win.

Offline dotless007

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5301 on: January 06, 2014, 08:08:54 AM »
Ah was just wondering . . .to the ManU faithfulls

Has anybody done a comparison bet Wellbeck and Yorke?

What would it look like?

Not very good for welbeck

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5302 on: January 06, 2014, 10:06:15 AM »
Ah yes...doom and gloom in this thread.

It good...take lix  :rotfl:

Yes I am a Man U hater and enjoying every moment of this.

Carry on smartly.

Moyes to di world!!!!!

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5303 on: January 06, 2014, 10:13:30 AM »
Like Moyes wake yuh up Touches ;D

Fergie not around tuh influence d refs....he still have he pony Howard Webb though
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5304 on: January 06, 2014, 10:27:47 AM »
doh study it..... we will come good once again.

I feeling sorry for Moyes... but he has to go.
(Muslim)

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5305 on: January 06, 2014, 10:32:02 AM »

I don't think Fergie wants to see his success not replicated.  I think his choice of Moyes as his successor was more to do with work ethic.  Everyone know Moyes is a meticulous coach who probably over prepares ( I recently read an article about how he did transfer biz at Everton, and it was really an intensive, highly databased kind of process that started with 1000s of prospects).  That was how Fergie was when he took over at Old Trafford.  Problem is that Moyes has to realize that he is no longer at Everton, and thus needs to become more of an attacking minded coach.  He is still playing not to lose, instead of going all out for the win.

If I give you a dollar you could change it for me ...if I give you 25 cents you could change it  even 10 cents you could still change it...but if I give you 1 cent..you can't change it and that is what Moyes is .....a damn cent.....he is not going to change he can be as meticulous as he wants to be but all that amounts to is naught or in his case a cent if he can't transfer his tactical ideas into the game. As I've said before United is now a second rate Everton. What top class player will want to go play for United now???

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5306 on: January 06, 2014, 12:15:11 PM »
Don't worry guys Fellsini will come back and save us!! Best buy by Moyes!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5307 on: January 06, 2014, 01:59:47 PM »

Agree with this in particular. Nonetheless, as ah state that ... one wonders what a Utd. under Mourinho would look like.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #5308 on: January 06, 2014, 02:26:19 PM »

Agree with this in particular. Nonetheless, as ah state that ... one wonders what a Utd. under Mourinho would look like.

Stop fantasizin sucka

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5309 on: January 06, 2014, 03:33:55 PM »

Stop fantasizin sucka

Doh confuse me for a Red Devil. Also, don't confuse 'wonder' with 'fantasy'. Any marginally attentive football observer knows the answer to the statement.

1]; } ?>