April 18, 2024, 07:38:25 PM

Author Topic: Just to put things into prespective  (Read 2342 times)

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Just to put things into prespective
« on: July 02, 2007, 06:44:09 AM »
the vietnam team that beat Jamaica recently, just pumped 5 goals past a full strength Bahrain team. I though you guys might find this interesting, since it involved Bahrain, the team that will forever be remembered as part of T&T football folklore.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 07:45:48 AM by Reggaefan »

truetrini

Re: Just to put things into prespective
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 06:47:39 AM »
and your point is?  That somehow this shitty ass Vietnam pho noodle team could somehow defeat a full strength T&T team?

Man get a life.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 07:11:50 AM »
and your point is?  That somehow this shitty ass Vietnam pho noodle team could somehow defeat a full strength T&T team?

Man get a life.

Oh lord, what did i just get myself into.  Truetrini, i dont expect that vietnam team to defeat a full strength T&T or Jamaica team. We agree on that! by the way, was that you i saw on Tv recently wearing the joker hat?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 07:46:01 AM by Reggaefan »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 08:08:41 AM »
So whas de perspective you trying to establish? It eh have nuttin happening on the reggae boys board?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 08:09:18 AM »
HAWK TOO
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 08:13:01 AM »
So whas de perspective you trying to establish? It eh have nuttin happening on the reggae boys board?

OK, I will pull this thread. Didnt mean to offend anyone. Basically, I'm using Bahrain as a point of reference in determining the true strength of these Asian teams, in particular Vietnnam, since their recent victory over Jamaica sparked a hot discussion here recently. Not that it will prove anything...just thought Id post it up here for those who might be interested.

What reggae boyz board have to do with this?

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 08:16:04 AM »
So by that reasoning....Trinidad and Tobago...who drew with sweden should beat spain...who were beaten with sweden? Or trinidad and tobago should beat jamacia by at least 3 clear goals....given the fact that an england team beat jamacia by 6......and trinidad and tobago got only 2? Or trinidad and tobago who beat mexico would beat brazil who get beat by mexico.....that mean england would beat brazil.....buh wait...england and brazil draw....hmm....jus now eh...leh me work dis out....
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 08:27:42 AM by Bourbon »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

truetrini

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2007, 08:33:16 AM »

Man get a life.

Oh lord, what did i just get myself into.  Truetrini, i dont expect that vietnam team to defeat a full strength T&T or Jamaica team. We agree on that! by the way, was that you i saw on Tv recently wearing the joker hat?

yes it was.  during the ITV special on Trinidad...yes it was.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2007, 08:47:14 AM »

OK, I will pull this thread. Didnt mean to offend anyone. Basically, I'm using Bahrain as a point of reference in determining the true strength of these Asian teams, in particular Vietnnam, since their recent victory over Jamaica sparked a hot discussion here recently. Not that it will prove anything...just thought Id post it up here for those who might be interested.

What reggae boyz board have to do with this?

Why would you use Bahrain as a reference point??  Is it the SAME Bahrain team that played TnT almost two years ago?  For all we know that team (which was a weak team as is) has been further weakened by the upheaval following their elimination by TnT.  What you are doing is comparing countries...not teams, and exercise that's fraught with stupidity...which even you must recognise.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2007, 09:06:16 AM »
So by that reasoning....Trinidad and Tobago...who drew with sweden should beat spain...who were beaten with sweden? Or trinidad and tobago should beat jamacia by at least 3 clear goals....given the fact that an england team beat jamacia by 6......and trinidad and tobago got only 2? Or trinidad and tobago who beat mexico would beat brazil who get beat by mexico.....that mean england would beat brazil.....buh wait...england and brazil draw....hmm....jus now eh...leh me work dis out....

Let me come to Reggaefan defense ... not that he need it ...

I tink de point he was making is exactly de same point you juss make .. .dat you cannot come to any long term conclusion about a teams performance on a particular day.

I tink dat is what he saying?

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

truetrini

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2007, 09:10:23 AM »

Let me come to Reggaefan defense ... not that he need it ...

I tink de point he was making is exactly de same point you juss make .. .dat you cannot come to any long term conclusion about a teams performance on a particular day.

I tink dat is what he saying?

nah doh let RF tie yuh up.  Heknows exactly what he is doing.  He make de Bahrain reference and de fact dat dem tied to T&T history forever...why?

steups.  Rf thinks he is smart.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2007, 09:12:27 AM »

TT have some pity nah  :D

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2007, 09:19:31 AM »
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2007, 09:28:06 AM »
the vietnam team that beat Jamaica recently, just pumped 5 goals past a full strength Bahrain team. I though you guys might find this interesting, since it involved Bahrain, the team that will forever be remembered as part of T&T football folklore.

Come on RF,you've accustomed us to more subtility than that...

considering that that "same bahrain team" went on an 11 match winless streak after we beat them (they must have done a year of mourning), I don't exactly see your point.

The only thing any of thid proves is that you really taking on that loss to vietnam (and indonesia) really bad - all the grandscharging about 'preparing' the locals notwithstanding  ::)
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2007, 09:51:13 AM »

considering that that "same bahrain team" went on an 11 match winless streak after we beat them (they must have done a year of mourning), I don't exactly see your point.

The only thing any of thid proves is that you really taking on that loss to vietnam (and indonesia) really bad - all the grandscharging about 'preparing' the locals notwithstanding  ::)

Not really taking the loss badly...It just tells me that players from our domestic league is not ready for football at international level.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2007, 10:24:28 AM »

Not really taking the loss badly...It just tells me that players from our domestic league is not ready for football at international level.

So RF yuh now realize dat?  Blow wow!!
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

1]; } ?>