March 28, 2024, 10:21:44 AM

Author Topic: horning could cost yuh....but was it?  (Read 899 times)

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
horning could cost yuh....but was it?
« on: July 02, 2007, 02:42:11 PM »
from CNN

Stealing another's man's wife costs $4,802

CHICAGO , Illinois (AP) -- Stealing someone's heart can cost you: Just ask German Blinov.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/07/02/lost.love.ap/index.html

A Cook County jury ordered Blinov to shell out $4,802 last week after he was sued by a husband from a Chicago suburb for stealing the affections of the man's wife.

Arthur Friedman used a little-known state law to mount the legal attack against Blinov. The alienation of affection law, one of eight across the country, lets spouses seek damages for the loss of love.

But Natalie Friedman, the woman at the center of it all, claims her husband asked her to have sex with other men and women -- including Blinov -- to spice up their relationship.

She supposedly began having feelings for Blinov, prompting her husband to file the lawsuit.

"This guy ruined my life -- he backstabbed me," Arthur Friedman told the Chicago Sun-Times. "What he did was wrong. And I did what I had to do to get my point across."

Blinov doesn't deny having a relationship with Natalie Friedman while she was married, but he was surprised to learn he could be sued for it. His attorney also said Natalie Friedman was unhappy with her marriage before the relationship started.

"German was not a pirate of her affections," attorney Enrico Mirabelli said. "Her affections were already adrift."

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Re: horning could cost yuh....but was it?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 06:39:15 PM »
that is some expensive FUR.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 08:47:04 PM »
i feel ah man like Capo would go buss if he geh ketch  ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 09:46:52 PM »
i feel ah man like Capo would go buss if he geh ketch  ;D
ah might need ah second mortgage on meh casa,lol.nah man capo smarter than that.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

1]; } ?>