April 28, 2024, 01:50:22 PM

Author Topic: Jason Kapono  (Read 3039 times)

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Jason Kapono
« on: July 03, 2007, 12:45:08 AM »
The Raptors signed Jason Kapono from de Miami Heat, he agreed to four-year, $24 million deal with de Raptors. I have grown to love dis guy performance on de court, but de Heat have to make some changes, so we will have to say goodbye and best of luck tuh Kapono, with his new ball club. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jason Kapono
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 09:03:18 AM »
What ,tnz for the info bro .Tell me more about him ,don know anyting . :beermug:

Imagine men picking TO over Maimi now ,with wade and shaq  :o
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 12:21:11 PM by Quagmire »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 12:34:07 PM »
Jason Kapono

Jason Alan Kapono (born February 2, 1981 in Long Beach, California) is an American professional basketball player in the NBA, currently a free agent. His previous team was the Miami Heat in 2006-07. He has agreed to sign a four-year $24M contract with the Toronto Raptors when the moratorium on free agent signing ends on July 11, 2007.[1]

After a storied college career at UCLA, where he was the first Bruin to earn First Team All-Pac-10 honors all four years and the only UCLA player to lead the school in scoring four straight years, Kapono was a second-round draft choice of the Cleveland Cavaliers in the 2003 NBA Draft. After his rookie season with the Cavs, he was selected by the Charlotte Bobcats in the 2004 expansion draft, where he improved his scoring average from 3.5 to 8.5 points per game. Later, he was traded to the Miami Heat where he was part of the 2005-06 NBA champion team.

In the 2006-07 season, Kapono's points-per-game average and minutes played significantly increased, and he led the league in three-point percentage with .520, which is close to the all time single season three-point percentage record held by Steve Kerr (.524). Kapono also won the 2007 All-Star Game three-point shooting competition by defeating Dirk Nowitzki and Gilbert Arenas in the final round with a score of 24 points which tied Mark Price's record for most points in a final round of the 3-point contest.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 11:07:58 PM »
What ,tnz for the info bro .Tell me more about him ,don know anyting . :beermug:

No meh boi, he didn't pick TR over Miami just so, Riley offer de man small money and TR offer him big money, so de man ride out  ;). HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 05:33:45 PM »

No meh boi, he didn't pick TR over Miami just so, Riley offer de man small money and TR offer him big money, so de man ride out  ;). HIGHLY BLESSED.
:rotfl: I just report what I had read  ;D

1]; } ?>