April 28, 2024, 04:17:47 PM

Author Topic: Bora Milutinovic finally break silence on the state of Jamaica.  (Read 8004 times)

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
Re: Bora Milutinovic finally break silence on the state of Jamaica.
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2007, 11:51:34 AM »
dem jamaicans hidin boy,pagin reggaefan and jamaica2099 :bringiton:
I am sorry.
I consider the post that started this thread to be a fabrication of lies and therefore consider no legitimate reason to post.
I will, however, continue to read this thread without interference.
I hope you understand where my morals lie.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 09:19:43 AM by jamaica2099 »
jjbrown

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2007, 01:04:07 PM »

Hmmm...de same El Salvador team dat did beat Jamaica in allyuh Hoffice las WCQ?  Dah one?
EL salvador did not beat Ja The game was a tie .. Jamaicans did concider it a lost due to it stopping them from qualifying for de final rounds..
warmonga..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2007, 01:13:49 PM »

Hmmm...de same El Salvador team dat did beat Jamaica in allyuh Hoffice las WCQ?  Dah one?
EL salvador did not beat Ja The game was a tie .. Jamaicans did concider it a lost due to it stopping them from qualifying for de final rounds..
warmonga..

So which team allyuh did play against dem?  De C team?  B Team?  Couldn't be allyuh FULL STRENGTH team right?  Not after you dd say dis....

If JA full Strength Team play elsalvador or guatemal is 7 levels innah de bloodclaut. Elsalvador and Guatemal should never ever ever beat any team that concider themselves power house.. Guatemal and Elsalvador SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! and Jamaica Shitty squad Right now could put 5 easily pass a full strength El Salvador and Guatemala . Imagine what our Brtz will do with dem !!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 01:15:53 PM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2007, 01:40:02 PM »

warmonga..

So which team allyuh did play against dem?  De C team?  B Team?  Couldn't be allyuh FULL STRENGTH team right?  Not after you dd say dis....

If JA full Strength Team play elsalvador or guatemal is 7 levels innah de bloodclaut. Elsalvador and Guatemal should never ever ever beat any team that concider themselves power house.. Guatemal and Elsalvador SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! and Jamaica Shitty squad Right now could put 5 easily pass a full strength El Salvador and Guatemala . Imagine what our Brtz will do with dem !!!!!!!!!!!!

of the 11 players dat plays for El Salvador now doesnt play anymore ..also about 4 of the players dat played for the Boyz last wrl cup qualifiers (and maybe more ) doesnt play international ball any more.. Jamaica will easily put 6 on shitty El Salvador and Guatemala even If the ladies were to play Shitty El Salvador  and Guatemala stop rating dem Dey stink as a football nation !!!!!!!!
Black Lives Matter..

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2007, 01:52:02 PM »
are you a keen follower of El Salvadoran football?

on what basis do you think that jamaica can put 6 on that side?

How do you know that the 11 new players that represent them now are not as good or better than the 11 players that were representing in the last campaign? The same team that drew with your RBZ team on your home soil thus knocking you out of contention?!

news flash... that draw = a loss and elimination..

next news flash... Its been a very, very long time since any caribbean team (A,B,C,D,E or Z) lost by such gigantic proportions to anyone else? Scores like 6-0 and 8-1 are usually suffered by the likes of San Marino, Solomon Islands and Guam.. Not even Azerbaijan see that kinda shame!!!

finally....

NO REPRESENTATIVE T&T TEAM WILL EVER LOSE 8-1 TO IRAN[/size]

And you call yourselves kings of the caribbean?

long steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeups

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2007, 02:42:06 PM »
dem jamaicans hidin boy,pagin reggaefan and jamaica2099 :bringiton:
I am sorry.
I consider this thread to be a fabrication of lies and therefore consider no legitimate reason to post.
I will, however, continue to read this thread without interference.
I hope you understand where my morals lie.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

This from a man who makes broad sweeping predictions and tries tovalidate his reasoning by calling it a "FACT"  ::)

« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 02:44:26 PM by Midknight »
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2007, 04:13:58 PM »
Jamaica Observer Interview;

Boxhill: And we FIFA ranking will still be over them Trinis....  :rotfl: .. thanks to Jack Warner, he keep throwing us a bone.

Sweating Bora: Me never see a shit side so in my life as a coach. I mean, we went to Asia the weakest continent maybe after concacaf and was beaten. No, we didn't lose, we were thrashed like pussies. That play off spot for next world cup just became harder. Imagine what Bahrain would have done to us.

Boxill: We should call de Reggae Boyz de Reggae Pussies then.. is that what you are saying. ?

Bora: No, but if you want to its all find by me. They have to earn de name Boyz. And forget the office, that name making our players look like them playing in some business place and we getting to much lix there now, I say call it de Yellow Piss Stadium from now on. Furthermore, they food in Jamaica Akie and Saltfish stinks not to mention that chicken they call jerk chicken where big men jerk on chicken then grill it and call it they national dish. I haven't shit like this in my life, its like everyday I am getting a natural perge.

Micah Hyde: I will always regret de day meh pick Jamaica over Trinidad and Tobago. I cant forget the day Dwarika took me to school in June 2001, even though we won, we look like armatures....  :'(

Boxill: Cant blame you Hyde. And the Jamaica public want me to resign, but meh cannot go on the field and play for them players. Why I keep getting de blame. If the players not good enough and thats the best locals we have then we in-a real trouble. Pussy claut....

Bora: Once I get paid I'm happy, however, I feel I made a mistake coming to Jamaica, I should have went to T&T instead. Beenhakker did such a great job with them, I thought I could have done the same with JAM, but there is a big gap between both rivals, Jamaica have runners but runners without a brain, T&T might be a bit less determine at times but they are technically better and more skillfull. Even the local T&T team who got them to the gold cup and played in the gold cup looked 1000 times better than the current local Jamaican team, and all T&T played was 2 games in preparation 2 weeks before the gold cup.

Boxhill: Iran beat us 8-1, just imagine they say Indian cant play football, some small Indian running through some big strong black men. Now FIFA will reconsider that US$400,000 goal project money they promised us.

Bora: You need to play with a brain and not just muscle alone. And Vietnam showed us that too. The positive side is if you notice our 2 best players was Wolry Wolfe and Christopher Harvey and guess where they played, in the T&T league for Joe Public and W Connection. You can actually see the difference in their play. Fabian Taylor is ok too, but he have 2 left foot this is why Metro Stars let him go... he lacks the technical ability and strength.

Boxill: I guess the NPL not that great. Next thing Fox reconsider they offer.

Bora: Yuh guess....   :'(  when I was the coach of China, they didn't have a good team at the time, but I made them into one, here in Jamaica we have no good local players and the league is garbage so its really hard, if you look at the T&T league for example, they have a high level because they import many good players. I will have to look for players in that T&T league for the future like Reon Nelson from Joe Public, even though he hasn't score for the season yet in T&T but I am sure he will start scoring soon. I saw him play for Joe Public last year and he did good. So my next trip is to T&T, then England to speak with the pros.

Boxill: Meh ah come, me ah come, even though meh never taught we would have pick players based in T&T I have to change my mind now. 8-1 to add to de 5-0, de 6-0 and de 4-1, we have to do something and fast.... Yo, big up man like Goodie, makie, lloyd, de mandiville crew, waterhouse, big up, big up.... flash up uno lighter..... bow, bow, bow....

Whitmore: You bigging up man and we loosing like crazy. I want Boxhill job.... steups !!!!

Simoes: I never taught I would see the day Jamaica lose with such big margins, in modern day football this is in-acceptable.

Fans

ReggaeFart: Wha we go do now Lionpaw and jamaica2099. Yuh think we should show we face on Flex Site after this Asian trashing. Them Trini them nah show mercy pon we rasta.

jamaica2099: Yo, me ah bad man, me nah give ah fork. Them Trini them ras-claut. Me going and post watch uno and go see. Meh remind them about de 6-1 they team get from we 20 years ago and they have 4 none T&T nationals, but that's ok, we still beat them. Blow ! Blow ! Blow !!!

Lionpaw: Yo, RF, me ah lie low for now. Me cah tak that one. It hurt meh belly. Meh dick nah get hard no more rasta, maybe for a month because that shit on meh mind. 8-1.. fire fi bun Bora.

RF: Fellas, you guys need to cool out. Lets go on de Soca Warriors website and try to convince them Trinis that we took a local team and we will bounce back, trust meh, them Trinis easy to convince. Just trun de heat on T&T and attack them and they will forget about de beating we get.

Lionpaw: you go by yuhself. Me nah go tuh rass-claut.

jamaica2099: Lets go RF, we go mak it look like is de Trini them fault and Boxhill too. Even though meh cah stand that Touches, Truetrini, Sam and Small Magician fellas, them men nah stop hating we rasta. Wha yuh say Mosiah.

Mosiah: meh hate Trinis too. But I wish in de bottom ah meh heart me was one today, them nah do bad, from de world cup, de concacaf champion cup, de under 17 cup and de gold cup and we ah stay home and watch them in ah Fox soccer channel, tu rass-claut. Even we under 20 team who beat them 2-1 and lost 1-0 in T&T still didn't do nothing when it really counted. When Jamaica make it to France in 1998 it was de end of football in-a Jamaica. We never accomplish anything after, we win one or two games, but nothing solid. T&T going through turmoil right now, but still representing, ah much as I hate to say it them Trinis nah ramp...

jamaica2099: Ediot bouy Mosiah, nah worry with that youth, we ah call nuff foreign born players soon, we have them like cock roach all over England. Is nuff man we ah go call when de qualifiers start back. Even if meh have to fly up in-a England and suck Jason Euel and jock Marlon King totoe at de same time to try and convince them to return to de reggae boyz I will do that personally.

RF: I second that jamaica2099, call me when you going, even Bennie man and Buji would have done better than the current reggae boyz team. We boast to much when we should just focus on the future.

jamaica2099: Nah worry, real madird will come through for us what that program thing they promise.

RF: Nah, after that asian thrasing. I doubt we getting anthing now. How will we pay for this asian tour now...

jamaica2099: I cant wait for Luton Shelton and Ricardo Gardener to come back, cha man....

All you Jamaicans love to boast and your team isn't doing much even when the games are important. The fact of the matter Guatemala reached the Hex last time and Jamaica couldn't go pass El Salvador and Panama. Now your team is being thrashed 8-1, 3-0 etc and you are still talking about you can beat El Salvador and Guatemala when both teams including a local T&T team just participated in the 2007 Gold Cup while Jamaica stayed home. You always complaining about you are in hard groups but yet you were knocked out of the gold cup runnings by St Vincent a team ranked 200.

In 2004 you couldn't beat El Salvador in the National Stadium, Kingston and you had first team members such as, Aaron Lawrence, Claude Davis, Ian Goodison, Ricardo Gardner, Tyrone Marshall, Jamie Lawrence, Theodore Whitmore, Damani Ralph, Marlon King, Ricardo Fuller, Andy Williams, Deon Burton, Garfield Reid and Jermaine Johnson.

That same year you were beaten 2-1 by Panama in National Stadium, Kingston, you field players such as Donovan Ricketts, Fabian Davis, Claude Davis, Ian Goodison, Garfield Reid, Tyrone Marshall, Micah Hyde (half Trini), Ricardo Gardner, Theodore Whitmore, Marlon King, Ricardo Fuller, Damani Ralph, Andy Williams, Deon Burton, Jamie Lawrence and Jermaine Johnson.

Both games was World Cup Qualifiers.

So please stop making excuses, you had your moments and your chance but failed. Stop using everyone as a measuring stick for your poor form and continued failure.

This was some of the JAM games I remembered

In 2006 you were beaten by Ghana (4-1), England (6-0), Canada (1-0), St Vincent (2-1), now in 2007 you were beaten by Chile (at home, 1-0), Switzerland (2-0), then low ranked 142nd team Vietnam (3-0), low ranked team Indonesia (2-1) and a second string Iran team (8-1).

In 2007 your best club team (Harbour View) were beaten by T&T's W Connection and they were knocked out of the CONCACAF Champion Cup runnings.

In 2007 your under 20 team was beaten by Costa Rica (2-0), Mexico (2-0) and you tie against St Kitts (1-1) in the Under 20 qualifiers when it really mattered, yes, you knocked out T&T after you were beaten (1-0) in T&T however, T&T lost 2-1 in JAM, so you went through, you had the chance to go to the world cup, again, you flopped...

In 2007 your under 17 team came dead last (jamaica2099 famous words) in the under 17 qualifiers in Kingston, Jamaica. You were beaten by Canada (3-0), Costa Rica (1-0) and Trinidad and Tobago (1-0). In 2006 this same under 17 team lost to Mexico (2-1) and Trinidad and Tobago (2-0) in Trinidad.

Dont forget the (5-0) beating you got from Australia in 2005. And USA 3-1 at the gold cup with your full team.

I believe we are seeing the future of Jamaica in this local team, mayby with a few additions, maybe one or 2 from the T&T league as you are currently doing, this is your core of players, then I guess you may get a few foreign born to strengthen your team in time for the world cup qualifers and then everything will fall apart for you as the foreign players will not fit in on the team in time...

The thing is, Jamaica has been on the decline since 1998 and yet you guys are here barking. Only IF's and AND's.... get over it !!!!!!

The current state T&T is in is no better but at least we are still fighting and accomplishing some things. I know T&T could fail just as any other teams, but the point is we are not here barking like you pussy-ass Jamaicans.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 05:44:30 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Alter ego

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2007, 07:25:23 PM »
Geez you are really angry with Jamaicans, one box yu an tek yu girl.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2007, 07:45:39 PM »
Jamaica is getting level beating right now because they are using a bunch of local players. I mean TNT Locals couldnt beat A shitty squad like Guatemala and Elslavador and we Throwing wurds?  All yuh fellas crazy eh.. Jamaica is using a C strength squad at the moment . Wait till de full artillery come back . I also Gurantee with de shitty squad JA have at this Moment A Full strenth Guatemala and el Salvador cannnnot Beat Jamaica!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Allyuh fools have to much time in allyuh hands dais wey happening will all yuh.
People are happy with our performance in the gold cup , I aint see nothing to be happy about Trinidad playing worst shit than any other carribean countries right now..
Jamaica qualifying for This wrl cup if They use There Fareign Born .. There is nothing wrong with using fareign borns.  I mean TNT was begging man to play for dem . Jamaica has never ever beg a player to play for them. They send an Invitation and players accept or dont. Peopl need to grow up in here and realise dat This game is football and the ball is round with 11 man playing anything could happen!!!!!!!!
Warmonga
I will support Jamaica and the rest of de carribean teams as Much As I support My birth Land except when dey come head to head with the Red Black & White...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
You talking a pack ah shit here. You sounding like RF and i'm sure not even he will come here talking that tata.

Trinidad played with a "All Local" C team and lost to the GC champion.

Jamaica get 8 from Iran in addition to losing to Vietnam, Mongolia, Nepal and whoever else they played.

TnT Patriot

Offline Sentinel

• Full Warrior
  • Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2007, 08:30:57 AM »

Trust meh...Jamaican gyul cyah fack....dey wine gone accoundo...wrong side..wrong waist...For those who doh overstand the parlance, talk to papa.

Sam...yuh is ah boss.

Luv U T&T

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2007, 09:06:59 AM »

Yea, when I use to go around with yuh mammy...
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Alter ego

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2007, 12:43:17 PM »

Yea, when I use to go around with yuh mammy...

You guys are hilarious, how old are you ? 12. I won't get into it with you, have your fun.

Jesus love the little children.

Offline Alter ego

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2007, 12:58:58 PM »
The girl in the picture too much fi yu likkle yute.(I'm assuming you are very young based on your vocabulary). If she has any class she probably wouldn't even look in your direction.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2007, 01:44:54 PM »
alter ego...get outta here and go and look for some Britz to help yuh shit team

SEND MORE BRITZ   SEND MORE BRITZ
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

1]; } ?>