March 29, 2024, 09:28:08 AM

Author Topic: Bora Milutinovic finally break silence on the state of Jamaica.  (Read 7916 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Jamaica Observer Interview;

Boxhill: And we FIFA ranking will still be over them Trinis....  :rotfl: .. thanks to Jack Warner, he keep throwing us a bone.

Sweating Bora: Me never see a shit side so in my life as a coach. I mean, we went to Asia the weakest continent maybe after concacaf and was beaten. No, we didn't lose, we were thrashed like pussies. That play off spot for next world cup just became harder. Imagine what Bahrain would have done to us.

Boxill: We should call de Reggae Boyz de Reggae Pussies then.. is that what you are saying. ?

Bora: No, but if you want to its all find by me. They have to earn de name Boyz. And forget the office, that name making our players look like them playing in some business place and we getting to much lix there now, I say call it de Yellow Piss Stadium from now on. Furthermore, they food in Jamaica Akie and Saltfish stinks not to mention that chicken they call jerk chicken where big men jerk on chicken then grill it and call it they national dish. I haven't shit like this in my life, its like everyday I am getting a natural perge.

Micah Hyde: I will always regret de day meh pick Jamaica over Trinidad and Tobago. I cant forget the day Dwarika took me to school in June 2001, even though we won, we look like armatures....  :'(

Boxill: Cant blame you Hyde. And the Jamaica public want me to resign, but meh cannot go on the field and play for them players. Why I keep getting de blame. If the players not good enough and thats the best locals we have then we in-a real trouble. Pussy claut....

Bora: Once I get paid I'm happy, however, I feel I made a mistake coming to Jamaica, I should have went to T&T instead. Beenhakker did such a great job with them, I thought I could have done the same with JAM, but there is a big gap between both rivals, Jamaica have runners but runners without a brain, T&T might be a bit less determine at times but they are technically better and more skillfull. Even the local T&T team who got them to the gold cup and played in the gold cup looked 1000 times better than the current local Jamaican team, and all T&T played was 2 games in preparation 2 weeks before the gold cup.

Boxhill: Iran beat us 8-1, just imagine they say Indian cant play football, some small Indian running through some big strong black men. Now FIFA will reconsider that US$400,000 goal project money they promised us.

Bora: You need to play with a brain and not just muscle alone. And Vietnam showed us that too. The positive side is if you notice our 2 best players was Wolry Wolfe and Christopher Harvey and guess where they played, in the T&T league for Joe Public and W Connection. You can actually see the difference in their play. Fabian Taylor is ok too, but he have 2 left foot this is why Metro Stars let him go... he lacks the technical ability and strength.

Boxill: I guess the NPL not that great. Next thing Fox reconsider they offer.

Bora: Yuh guess....   :'(  when I was the coach of China, they didn't have a good team at the time, but I made them into one, here in Jamaica we have no good local players and the league is garbage so its really hard, if you look at the T&T league for example, they have a high level because they import many good players. I will have to look for players in that T&T league for the future like Reon Nelson from Joe Public, even though he hasn't score for the season yet in T&T but I am sure he will start scoring soon. I saw him play for Joe Public last year and he did good. So my next trip is to T&T, then England to speak with the pros.

Boxill: Meh ah come, me ah come, even though meh never taught we would have pick players based in T&T I have to change my mind now. 8-1 to add to de 5-0, de 6-0 and de 4-1, we have to do something and fast.... Yo, big up man like Goodie, makie, lloyd, de mandiville crew, waterhouse, big up, big up.... flash up uno lighter..... bow, bow, bow....

Whitmore: You bigging up man and we loosing like crazy. I want Boxhill job.... steups !!!!

Simoes: I never taught I would see the day Jamaica lose with such big margins, in modern day football this is in-acceptable.

Fans

ReggaeFart: Wha we go do now Lionpaw and jamaica2099. Yuh think we should show we face on Flex Site after this Asian trashing. Them Trini them nah show mercy pon we rasta.

jamaica2099: Yo, me ah bad man, me nah give ah fork. Them Trini them ras-claut. Me going and post watch uno and go see. Meh remind them about de 6-1 they team get from we 20 years ago and they have 4 none T&T nationals, but that's ok, we still beat them. Blow ! Blow ! Blow !!!

Lionpaw: Yo, RF, me ah lie low for now. Me cah tak that one. It hurt meh belly. Meh dick nah get hard no more rasta, maybe for a month because that shit on meh mind. 8-1.. fire fi bun Bora.

RF: Fellas, you guys need to cool out. Lets go on de Soca Warriors website and try to convince them Trinis that we took a local team and we will bounce back, trust meh, them Trinis easy to convince. Just trun de heat on T&T and attack them and they will forget about de beating we get.

Lionpaw: you go by yuhself. Me nah go tuh rass-claut.

jamaica2099: Lets go RF, we go mak it look like is de Trini them fault and Boxhill too. Even though meh cah stand that Touches, Truetrini, Sam and Small Magician fellas, them men nah stop hating we rasta. Wha yuh say Mosiah.

Mosiah: meh hate Trinis too. But I wish in de bottom ah meh heart me was one today, them nah do bad, from de world cup, de concacaf champion cup, de under 17 cup and de gold cup and we ah stay home and watch them in ah Fox soccer channel, tu rass-claut. Even we under 20 team who beat them 2-1 and lost 1-0 in T&T still didn't do nothing when it really counted. When Jamaica make it to France in 1998 it was de end of football in-a Jamaica. We never accomplish anything after, we win one or two games, but nothing solid. T&T going through turmoil right now, but still representing, ah much as I hate to say it them Trinis nah ramp...

jamaica2099: Ediot bouy Mosiah, nah worry with that youth, we ah call nuff foreign born players soon, we have them like cock roach all over England. Is nuff man we ah go call when de qualifiers start back. Even if meh have to fly up in-a England and suck Jason Euel and jock Marlon King totoe at de same time to try and convince them to return to de reggae boyz I will do that personally.

RF: I second that jamaica2099, call me when you going, even Bennie man and Buji would have done better than the current reggae boyz team. We boast to much when we should just focus on the future.

jamaica2099: Nah worry, real madird will come through for us what that program thing they promise.

RF: Nah, after that asian thrasing. I doubt we getting anthing now. How will we pay for this asian tour now...

jamaica2099: I cant wait for Luton Shelton and Ricardo Gardener to come back, cha man....
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 10:26:55 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bora Milutinovic finally break silence on the state of Jamaica.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 10:01:00 AM »
  SEND MORE BRITZ   SEND MORE BRITZ    ( said in a zombie-like voice) SEND MORE BRITZ
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 10:07:23 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl:  Look, dreamer, compose yourself ..... dah was funny dread. Very creative. Reggaefan and jamaica2099 go be speechless.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 10:08:35 AM »
funny. allyuh looking fuh ting yes.

what Bora really say: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sports/html/20070702T190000-0500_124923_OBS_BOYZ_BOMBARDED_BY_IRAN_IN_MIDDLE_EAST_.asp

Boyz bombarded by Iran in Middle East
Let's not panic, says Bora

Ian Burnett Sport Editor
Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Tehran, Iran - It was another bout of 'Shock and Awe' here in the Middle East yesterday. However, this time it was not the might of the American military pounding the hapless Iraqis, but the Islamic Republic of Iran bombarding Jamaica's Reggae Boyz 8-1 in an international friendly football encounter in front of a partisan, drum-beating, raucous crowd at the Azadi Sports Complex.
BORA. this is the perfect game to learn

The demolition was quick, if not decisive, but the Iranian coach would have left the venue feeling every bit contented that his squad is sharp and ready to seriously bid for a fourth AFC Asian Cup triumph, following those of 1968, 1972
and 1976.

Javad Nekounam, who plays for Osasuna in Spain's La Liga, celebrated his recent selection to the UEFA.com revelation XI with a brace.
Attacking midfielder Mehrzad Madanchi also hit a brace, as did substitute Rasoul Paki Khatibi.

Striker Vahid Hashemian, and late substitute Gholamreza Enayati, who scored a double in Iran's 4-2 victory over a Ghana Under-23 side last Thursday, applied the coup de grace.
After being down 6-0, Fabian Taylor notched a fine goal, which drew much cheers from the sympathetic crowd.
The Iranian team was given the traditional Muslim farewell ahead of the Asian Cup, when each member of the squad departed the field through an arch, and was blessed by someone with the Holy Quran.

Iran, one of the favourites alongside Japan, Australia and South Korea, are drawn in Group C of the Asian Cup with hosts Malaysia, China and Uzbekistan. They open the campaign against the latter on July 11.

Technical director Velibor 'Bora' Milutinovic, who was experiencing his biggest defeat in his illustrious career, remained positive despite warning against panic.
"At this moment, our biggest enemy is panic," he said. "When you lose one game like this, POW! Panic. I don't have panic," he declared emphatically.

He added: "Always when you lose it is difficult. It is a very bad defeat. I don't like to look for excuses, but I hope everybody learns, I, the players, everybody. This is the perfect game to learn."
The Serbian-born Mexican coach offered no comments when asked what he would have learnt as coach from the game.
"I don't like to speak publicly about it. This is just one friendly game, nothing more. We need to recognise where we are and what we need to do."

He said he respected the players and he didn't think it was fair to them to elaborate at this time on what needs
to be done to carry the
team forward.

"I'm sorry, I've had so many games and I have never had such a big loss, but the players made effort and I hope they learn so much.
"We now need to use the FIFA dates for the rest of the year to prepare the team," he said while refusing to elaborate on which team, though there were more than enough hints to suggest that he was referring to the overseas-based players.

The Boyz suffered a huge last-minute setback when central defender Christopher Harvey pulled up during warm-up with a groin strain and had to be replaced by Donald Stewart.
Harvey's absence had an immediate impact as within the first minute of play Hashemian forced goalkeeper Dwayne Miller to palm away a fierce shot for a corner. From the resulting free kick, Nekounam rose high at the back post to head home after Miller failed to intercept the cross.

Things went from bad to worse in a jiffy, as two minutes later the Iranian stormed down the right flank through captain Mehdi Mahdavikia, who slipped a neat pass to Madanchi in the middle of the park, and the powerfully-built midfielder unleashed a torrid drive well out of the reach of the diving Miller.
On the quarter-hour mark, Mohammad Ali Karimi should have increased the lead, but he tried to be too cheeky and lobbed the ball over the unguarded goal.

There was no relief for the visitors, and like they did against Ghana a few days earlier, Iran added a third on 18 minutes when Nekounam tapped home after Hashemian's header at the back post was blocked by Miller.

Miller, who earned a starting berth after a fine shutout performance on debut against Malaysia last Thursday, was a busy man in the opening period, and had it not been for his bravery and agility, the scoreline could have been much more embarrassing.
In what could be the save of the day, the 19-year-old 'keeper threw himself full-stretch to his right at the far post to push the goalbound header just around for a corner.

But two minutes later he was beaten for the fourth time when Hashemian rose unchallenged at the back post to head home. During the half-time break, this reporter was bombarded by Iranian journalists in the press box inquiring about the strength of the Jamaican team and how much money, if any, the Iranian Football Federation had paid the Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) for the game.

For other Iranians, things were going so smoothly, they took the time to kneel and enjoy the final Evening Prayer at 7:45.
On the resumption, it was business as usual for the home side as Madanchi completed his brace within four minutes of the restart when he slid the ball under the sprawling figure of substitute goalkeeper Richard McCallum from inside the penalty box.
And just when the Boyz seemed to have finally stemmed the rush of goals, substitute Khatibi hit his first on 82 minutes, before Taylor rose majestically to nod home at the back post five minutes from time.
But the Boyz were always vulnerable to the counter-attack and Khatibi (88th) and Enayati (91st) added strikes, while Taylor had a glorious chance to add a second when he broke free inside the penalty box before booting the ball into the gut of substitute goalkeeper Mehdi Rahmati.
At the final whistle, it was a deserving and fitting victory for Iran, who were undoubtedly the superior team physically, technically and mentally. And the result also went a long way in reminding all and sundry exactly where Jamaica's football is globally.
The Boyz are scheduled to depart Iran on Wednesday morning for Los Angeles via the Netherlands. They are expected home on Thursday morning.

Teams:

Jamaica - Dwayne Miller (Richard McCallum 46th), Donald Stewart, Adrian Reid, Mario Swaby (Xavian Virgo 26th), Lovel Palmer (Rodolph Austin 54th), Nicholy Finlayson (Donovan Davis 81st), Richard Edwards, Demar Phillips, Mario Harrison (Keneil Moodie 62nd), Wolry Wolfe (Fabian Davis 46th), Fabian Taylor.
Booked: Edwards (44th)

Subs not used: Allien Whittaker

Iran - Hassan Roudbarian (Mehdi Rahmati 59th), Mehdi Mahdavikia (Rasoul Paki Khatibi 69th), Hossein Kaebi, Seyed Jalal Hosseini (Mohammad Nosrati 68th), Rahman Rezaeb (Hadi Shanouri 60th), Javad Nekounam, Mohammas Ali Karimi, Mehrzad Madanchi, Sattar Zare, Masoud Soleimani Shojael, Vahid Hashemian (Gholamreza Enayati 85th).
Booked: None

Subs not used: Amir Hossein Sadeghi, Iman Mobali, Ebrahim Sadeghi, Morteza Asadi, Andranik Teymourian, Javad Kazemian, Kianoush Rahmati.
Referee: Hedayat Mombeini (Iran)
Assistants: Javad Taghipour, Alireza Kahouri (Iran)
Fourth Official: Khodadad Afsharian (Iran)
Match Commissary: Amirhossein Karimpout (Iran)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 10:16:34 AM »
imagine an u23 ghana squad lost 4-2 to the same side

Go and search for more brits you worthless *****

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 10:19:25 AM »
"Boxill: Meh ah come, me ah come, even though meh never taught we would have pick players based in T&T I have to change my mind now. 8-1 to add to de 5-0, de 6-0 and de 4-1, we have to do something and fast.... Yo, big up man like Goodie, makie, lloyd, de mandiville crew, waterhouse, big up, big up.... flash up uno lighter..... bow, bow, bow...." Whitmore: You bigging up man and we loosing like crazy?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ah Nearly swallow meh tongue....great shit Sam. great great shit.
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2007, 12:39:06 PM »
"Boxill: Meh ah come, me ah come, even though meh never taught we would have pick players based in T&T I have to change my mind now. 8-1 to add to de 5-0, de 6-0 and de 4-1, we have to do something and fast.... Yo, big up man like Goodie, makie, lloyd, de mandiville crew, waterhouse, big up, big up.... flash up uno lighter..... bow, bow, bow...." Whitmore: You bigging up man and we loosing like crazy?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ah Nearly swallow meh tongue....great shit Sam. great great shit.
homie, that last sentence nearly choke me too.   the whole article was really well written, and provoked a lot, a lot of thought with the little sprinklings of facts and contentious issues.
bora ent panikin? he go be on the breadline if he continue like dat..he better panik.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2007, 12:44:12 PM »
POW   :rotfl:

TrinInfinite

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 01:02:41 PM »
classic sam oui.... :beermug: :devil:

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2007, 01:21:15 PM »

ah wa yuh ah say wen ah post hot??!!!!??!!!!!!!

lavaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2007, 02:41:32 PM »
Some entertaining $hit talk there from Sam!

Waiting for RF & jamaica2099 to add their comments cause ah sure they read this post by now!  ;)

Looks like its bout time for Jamaicans in JA to give up football entirely as its a lost cause and concentrate soley on smoking weed and running fast from babylon! ;D
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2007, 02:52:20 PM »
that is de funniest shit i read in ah long time sah!!! :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2007, 02:58:05 PM »
Sam u need to but them post in a book they go reallllllllll sell.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ballpiyong

• Full Warrior
  • Winning is not everything it is the only thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2007, 03:35:05 PM »
Oh shit that post is reall funny shit yuh ha meh bussing meh belly in office

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2007, 08:42:37 AM »

Bora: No, but if you want to its all find by me. They have to earn de name Boyz. And forget the office, that name making our players look like them playing in some business place and we getting to much lix there now, I say call it de Yellow Piss Stadium from now on. Furthermore, they food in Jamaica Akie and Saltfish stinks not to mention that chicken they call jerk chicken where big men jerk on chicken then grill it and call it they national dish. I haven't shit like this in my life, its like everyday I am getting a natural perge.

Boxill: Meh ah come, me ah come, even though meh never taught we would have pick players based in T&T I have to change my mind now. 8-1 to add to de 5-0, de 6-0 and de 4-1, we have to do something and fast.... Yo, big up man like Goodie, makie, lloyd, de mandiville crew, waterhouse, big up, big up.... flash up uno lighter..... bow, bow, bow....

jamaica2099: Nah worry with that ediot, we ah call nuff foreign born players, we have them like cock roach all over England. Is nuff man we ah go call when de qualifiers start back. Even if meh have to fly up in-a England and suck Jason Euel and jock Marlon King totoe at de same time to try and convince them to return to de reggae boyz I will do that personally.

RF: I second that jamaica2099, call me when you going, even Bennie man and Buji would have done better than the current reggae boyz team. We boast to much when we should just focus on the future.

Oh gard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 10:20:14 AM by Flex »

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2007, 07:18:31 AM »
Oh meh muma...  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

can anyone post this on the RBZ site.......
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 07:19:58 AM by Flex »

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2007, 09:08:52 AM »
Oh meh muma...  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

can anyone post this on the RBZ site.......
:rotfl:  :rotfl: that go be real kixs ,if somebody do that lol

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2007, 09:48:18 AM »
Jamaica is getting level beating right now because they are using a bunch of local players. I mean TNT Locals couldnt beat A shitty squad like Guatemala and Elslavador and we Throwing wurds?  All yuh fellas crazy eh.. Jamaica is using a C strength squad at the moment . Wait till de full artillery come back . I also Gurantee with de shitty squad JA have at this Moment A Full strenth Guatemala and el Salvador cannnnot Beat Jamaica!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Allyuh fools have to much time in allyuh hands dais wey happening will all yuh.
People are happy with our performance in the gold cup , I aint see nothing to be happy about Trinidad playing worst shit than any other carribean countries right now..
Jamaica qualifying for This wrl cup if They use There Fareign Born .. There is nothing wrong with using fareign borns.  I mean TNT was begging man to play for dem . Jamaica has never ever beg a player to play for them. They send an Invitation and players accept or dont. Peopl need to grow up in here and realise dat This game is football and the ball is round with 11 man playing anything could happen!!!!!!!!
Warmonga
I will support Jamaica and the rest of de carribean teams as Much As I support My birth Land except when dey come head to head with the Red Black & White...
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2007, 10:06:27 AM »
eh eh...warmonga....long time ...hope all is well

SEND MORE BRITZ   SEND MORE BRITZ     ( said in a zombie-like voice) SEND MORE BRITZ
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2007, 12:12:58 PM »
Jamaica is getting level beating right now because they are using a bunch of local players. I mean TNT Locals couldnt beat A shitty squad like Guatemala and Elslavador and we Throwing wurds?  All yuh fellas crazy eh.. Jamaica is using a C strength squad at the moment . Wait till de full artillery come back . I also Gurantee with de shitty squad JA have at this Moment A Full strenth Guatemala and el Salvador cannnnot Beat Jamaica!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Allyuh fools have to much time in allyuh hands dais wey happening will all yuh.
People are happy with our performance in the gold cup , I aint see nothing to be happy about Trinidad playing worst shit than any other carribean countries right now..
Jamaica qualifying for This wrl cup if They use There Fareign Born .. There is nothing wrong with using fareign borns.  I mean TNT was begging man to play for dem . Jamaica has never ever beg a player to play for them. They send an Invitation and players accept or dont. Peopl need to grow up in here and realise dat This game is football and the ball is round with 11 man playing anything could happen!!!!!!!!
Warmonga
I will support Jamaica and the rest of de carribean teams as Much As I support My birth Land except when dey come head to head with the Red Black & White...

Warmonga: You arguing rubbish  and mixing in some facts in between.

Who and how many foreign born players did T&T beg to play for them that actually played for T&T.
People are happy with our performance in the gold cup , I aint see nothing to be happy about

You obvioulsy did not see any Gold Cup matches, After watching all the games, I think T&T played well given that it was also a C team and drew against a full strength Guatemala.

I mean TNT Locals couldnt beat A shitty squad like Guatemala and Elslavador and we Throwing wurds?

T&T wid dey full team would mash up Guatemala and El Salvador, something I don't believe this current Jamaican C team could do.

I also Gurantee with de shitty squad JA have at this Moment A Full strenth Guatemala and el Salvador cannnnot Beat Jamaica!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

How can you compare a T&T C team losing 2-1 to El Salvador and drawing 1-1 with Guatemala. to the Jamaican team with all their foreign based? 

By the way Sam, classic as usual, that was real funny.... :rotfl:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 12:15:06 PM by samo »

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2007, 08:19:48 PM »
Allyuh men like to start ting eh?  ;D

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2007, 08:38:26 PM »
dem jamaicans hidin boy,pagin reggaefan and jamaica2099 :bringiton:
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2007, 08:49:47 PM »
dem jamaicans hidin boy,pagin reggaefan and jamaica2099 :bringiton:

ah doh think dey will log on..dey must be busy watchin de dvd box set of the most popular show in jamaica these days

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2007, 11:45:57 PM »
dah one funny dutty, but yuh go have to come in as 3rd funnies' behing warmonger then sam.  :rotfl:

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2007, 12:03:01 AM »
i doh normally get into the jamaica-bashing talk, but jed, wha really going on with them fellahs, that is real licks dem fellahs getting....oh and by de way (wid all due respect), nobody eh really care if is ah A/B/C/Z team dat getting cutass, all people know is dat is ah Jamaican team representing Jamaica
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2007, 06:30:56 AM »
Warmonga

Warmonga: You arguing rubbish  and mixing in some facts in between.

Who and how many foreign born players did T&T beg to play for them that actually played for T&T.
People are happy with our performance in the gold cup , I aint see nothing to be happy about

You obvioulsy did not see any Gold Cup matches, After watching all the games, I think T&T played well given that it was also a C team and drew against a full strength Guatemala.

I mean TNT Locals couldnt beat A shitty squad like Guatemala and Elslavador and we Throwing wurds?

T&T wid dey full team would mash up Guatemala and El Salvador, something I don't believe this current Jamaican C team could do.

I also Gurantee with de shitty squad JA have at this Moment A Full strenth Guatemala and el Salvador cannnnot Beat Jamaica!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

How can you compare a T&T C team losing 2-1 to El Salvador and drawing 1-1 with Guatemala. to the Jamaican team with all their foreign based? 

By the way Sam, classic as usual, that was real funny.... :rotfl:
Samo  I hear yu but check this .. TNT is not using a C squad This is TNT Squad . TNT Wrl cup[ squad done pack up and wash up... The squad dat was use in the Gold cup is what we got face it.. there aint no c squad... Dats the full team...
Also I am talking about JA shitty squad right now (C Team)  not a full strength teanm.. If JA full Strength Team play elsalvador or guatemal is 7 levels innah de bloodclaut. Elsalvador and Guatemal should never ever ever beat any team that concider themselves power house.. Guatemal and Elsalvador SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! and Jamaica Shitty squad Right now could put 5 easily pass a full strength El Salvador and Guatemala . Imagine what our Brtz will do with dem !!!!!!!!!!!!
People need to face it .. Trinidad do not have a C team or B team ... De squad we have now is what we have... Trus mi .
warmonga...
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2007, 07:51:49 AM »
There is no excuse for Jamaica loosing so bad.... no way a local Jamaica team beating a local T&T team... right now JAM cant even beat El Salvador or Guatemala or even qualify for the gold cup... stop making silly excuses again... they were beating by St Vincent in a imporant Digicel match, not even a friendly.... how you figure they will beat Guatemala.... they cant even beat Vietnam....  :rotfl:

Apart from the 16 blacklisted players I am sure we can add many more players to our current team.

Then this 4 will eventually come back, Ince, Scotland, Edwards and Lawrence.

We have not seen the last of Yorke. Whether we need him or not.

And actually if I memory serve me right, T&T did ask a few times for certain players, but they didn't accept and we made it without them, and in the end those same players were the ones begging us....

I cant remember hearing a team lossing 8-1 for the longest time....
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 07:57:31 AM by Star Child »

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2007, 09:51:22 AM »
Warmonger... I respect what you saying, but I don't believe for one second that this is the team . I am sure we will have some/all/most of our World Cup heroes back in the team.  It may be wishful thinking, but I really believe that this is not the last we have seen of those guys in a T&T shirt.

Respect...

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2007, 10:22:13 AM »
monga, what i consider an A team is d best players. dem boys we have dey, though dey are fighters, them is not d best players we have. because ah dat, i will label d Gold cup squad a B or a C team

but ah understand what yuh sayin tho.

bless!!!   
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2007, 11:28:44 AM »
Also I am talking about JA shitty squad right now (C Team)  not a full strength teanm.. If JA full Strength Team play elsalvador or guatemal is 7 levels innah de bloodclaut. Elsalvador and Guatemal should never ever ever beat any team that concider themselves power house.. Guatemal and Elsalvador SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! and Jamaica Shitty squad Right now could put 5 easily pass a full strength El Salvador and Guatemala . Imagine what our Brtz will do with dem !!!!!!!!!!!!
warmonga...

Hmmm...de same El Salvador team dat did beat Jamaica in allyuh Hoffice las WCQ?  Dah one?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

1]; } ?>