April 25, 2024, 01:35:51 PM

Author Topic: Former Olympian is Serial Rapist (Lawd Fada)  (Read 11347 times)

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
Former Olympian is Serial Rapist (Lawd Fada)
« on: July 02, 2007, 12:26:42 PM »
OLYMPIAN BUSTED IN SPREE OF PK. RAPES
By JAMIE SCHRAM and MURRAY WEISS

July 2, 2007 -- An Olympic sprinter was busted yesterday
in a series of rapes and sex attacks in Brooklyn and Queens parks dating back
to 2003 - including an assault on the girlfriend of an NYPD cop in Prospect
Park, police said.

Alvin Henry, 30, was linked to the attacks after police traced calls he made to
the cellphone of one his youngest victims, a 15-year-old girl, police sources
said.

He was arrested yesterday near Prospect Park, and the sources said they believe
he was about to strike again.

The sources said Henry - who is from Trinidad and ran for its national team in
the 2000 Sydney, Australia, games - went back to the island after committing
two attacks in 2003, but returned to New York this year to resume his rampage.

In some cases, he allegedly watched couples making out, threatened to post
photos of them on the Internet - and then raped the women.

Police said his crime spree began on June 26, 2003, when he raped an 18-year-old
at knifepoint in Baisley Park in Jamaica.

On Aug. 4 that year, he struck again, telling his victim that he had a gun and
attempting to rape her in Roy Wilkins Park in Jamaica, cops said. She got away.

On April 27 this year, he sexually assaulted a 15-year-old girl in Prospect Park
near Grand Army Plaza, authorities said.

On June 11, in Roy Wilkins Park, he allegedly attacked the 15-year-old whose
cellphone he called. Four days later, he ambushed off-duty Police Officer James
Randolphe and his girlfriend, 38, as they were sitting in a car in Prospect
Park.

Randolphe jumped out to confront the thug and became separated from his
girlfriend. The predator allegedly chased her down and raped her. The sources
said Henry - who faces rape and other charges - spent his time shuttling
between an aunt's house in Queens and a friend's house in Brooklyn, near the
sites of the attacks.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 09:49:00 AM by atoboldon »
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Lawd Fada
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2007, 01:02:03 PM »
Where they does come from boy?
And how come nobody does ever mistake them for Jamaicans when they commit a crime?
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 01:17:15 PM »
Straight to jail for you.
And take some bootoo on de way.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2007, 01:24:09 PM »
I recommend a village beat down....and what left of him drag it and drop it in jail.....since I'm a nice guy

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 01:41:17 PM »
What a blasted arse...that reflects so bad on Olympians, not to mention the country....

Nothing a bullpistle wouldn't fix... but they ent know bout that here.... :-\
BORN TO DO IT

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2007, 04:47:36 PM »
Whey....Alvin was meh rel boy. I never know he capable of that.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2007, 06:31:37 PM »
Fellas who de hell is dis guy ? I ain't no track aficionados like you'll but I can't remember him on our 2000 Olympic team.Somebody told me he was a 400m runner.

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2007, 07:02:09 PM »
I heard this sorry story on ESPN last night and as soon as they say Tinidad and Tobago ah bury meh head in shame.  Ato, boy at least we have most of our athletes like you make us proud but one bad sheep does stain up the whole bunch.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2007, 07:42:47 PM »
God ent no Trini, cuz between Akon, so-called terrorist plots, "Cat-MAN" on To Catch a Predator on NBC and now this, every damn month is an international embarrassment for our land...and every blasted person that knows me in this country sends me a text an email or calls me, like I should know what to say about this degenerate, who I suspect will likely see what real rape is like in jail....

Alvin Henry ran in my place for the 1st round in Sydney of the 4x100m, then I came in for the semifinals since I had 8 rounds of 100/200.....

He has now confessed... >:(

NEW YORK -- A former Olympic sprinter from the Caribbean confessed that he raped four women and a teenage girl during a four-year period after stalking them in the city's parks, authorities said Monday.

Alvin Henry, a member of the 400-meter relay team for Trinidad and Tobago at the 2000 Sydney Olympics, was arrested Sunday near Prospect Park in Brooklyn by police who matched him to a composite sketch of the rape suspect.

The 30-year-old runner was arrested on charges of rape, sexual misconduct and sexual abuse, police said. He was being arraigned Monday, and information about his lawyer wasn't immediately available.

Brian Lewis, secretary general of the Trinidad and Tobago Olympic Committee, confirmed the man was the same Alvin Henry who had run for Trinidad and Tobago.

"There's no denying that," Lewis said, adding Henry had represented the country in other races.

Lewis said he didn't know what Henry was doing in the United States. Henry lives in Queens.

"He stopped running a couple of years ago," Lewis said. "He just dropped off the scene."

Police said Henry attacked three women in Baisley Park and Roy Wilkins Park in Queens and two others in Prospect Park, including a 15-year-old girl in April. In at least four of the attacks, police said the women had been walking with men. When the men left, Henry pounced, police said.

The latest assault took place June 15 in Prospect Park, where police said Henry brandished a gun and raped a 34-year-old woman. After that attack, investigators were able to link it to others.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 07:49:41 PM by atoboldon »
BORN TO DO IT

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2007, 08:16:29 PM »
thanx Ato but dis is sooo embarrassing.Ah hope he has his US citizenship so de doh deport his ass back to Trinidad after.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2007, 08:26:57 PM »
I heard rapists and child molesters tend to get the most amount of abuse in jail

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2007, 10:27:55 PM »
I heard rapists and child molesters tend to get the most amount of abuse in jail
too bad dead men cyar talk,yuh coulda ask jeffrey dahmer,they break ah broom stick in he ass.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2007, 11:01:29 PM »
Ah never experience bad press so.  Between all dis tata and de Windies team, lawd put ah hand on we.

http://www.mypartypost.com/watchvideo/2647/Peverted_Justice-_Cat_Man

Ato, plenty man doh know bout de Cat Man.  Ah hope he born America cause he doh sound Trini.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 11:16:14 PM by Savannah boy »

truetrini

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2007, 05:48:30 AM »
dat  man crazy trini look like a certain Toronto poster, and me eh say is TI eh...so doh go jumping to conclusions! :devil:

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2007, 06:03:03 AM »
Crazy trini get tie up. He hear about this cat ting nah
probably woulda end up on the couch naked petting the cat.
The jaccuzi was to see if he could get the cat wet.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
Former Olympian is Serial Rapist
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2007, 07:03:21 AM »
An athlete from Trinidad and Tobago, who was part of the 4x100 relay team at the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games, has been arrested in New York, accused of being a serial rapist.

Alvin Henry, 30, was reportedly held on Sunday, shortly after he allegedly raped a woman who police said was his fifth victim in four years.

Investigators dubbed the suspect the Lover's Lane rapist, because the crimes were carried out in public parks and the victims were involved in intimate trysts shortly before the attacks.

He was arrested at a park when an alleged victim saw him and called the police.

Henry was an alternate in the 4x100m men's relay team in Sydney, Australia.

His last big race in national colours came in the Central American and Caribbean Games in El Salvador. He helped the 4x100m team cop a bronze medal.

Henry is said to have returned to Trinidad in 2003, but returned to the US earlier this year. He was said to have been living with an aunt in Queen's and with a friend in Brooklyn.

Yesterday, his 2000 Olympic coach, Jimkins Clarke, said of Henry: "All I can say about him is that he was an athlete with the team. But I know little about him personally, not even where he lived (in Trinidad). He moved from place to place, from north to south."

According to on-line news reports Henry, of Springfield Gardens, New York, was arrested when police allegedly traced calls he made on a cell phone to a 15-year-old girl who was allegedly assaulted.

Investigators are said to have linked Henry to the June 26, 2003 rape of a 19-year-old at a Baisley Park in Jamaica, New York, the August 4 attempted rape of a woman at Roy Wilkens Park, Jamaica, and the assault, last April 27, of a 15-year-old girl in Prospect Park.

It was also reported that on June 11, Henry assaulted a 15-year-old girl and four days later, raped the girlfriend of a police officer.

Henry is accused of using a gun or a knife in two of the attacks.

Richard Charan South Bureau
trinidad express
Tuesday, July 3rd 2007

Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Former Olympian is Serial Rapist
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2007, 07:55:28 AM »
Lard first was Marvin Lakan (crazytrini86) now Alvin Henry...who next will get caught and disgrace the Trini name in the US ????

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2007, 08:42:20 AM »

He will probably be placed in solitary confinement for his own safety.

Offline davyjenny

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Former T &T olympian arrested in NEW YORK
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2007, 01:13:11 PM »

A New York police officer takes away a handcuffed ALVIN HENRY after arresting the former Trinidad Olympian inside Prospect Park, Brooklyn, on Sunday night. The Queens resident is charged with rape, sexual misconduct and sexual abuse.
Photo courtesy NY Daily News

Case

Henry was a member of T&T’s 2000 Olympic team in Sydney.
NY press dubbed suspect “the Lovers’ Lane rapist.”
Three sex attacks occurred in Queens, two in Brooklyn.
file:
NEW YORK police have charged a Trinidadian man—a former Olympic sprinter—who they say is a serial rapist.

Police reported that he struck five times in city parks in Queens and Brooklyn during the past four years.

The arrest of Alvin Henry, 30, a member of T&T’s 2000 Olympic team in Australia, came 16 days after he allegedly raped a woman at gunpoint in Brooklyn’s Prospect Park.

After that attack, investigators announced that they had linked the incident to four others in Baisley Park and Roy Wilkins Park in Queens.

US newspapers have been referring to the attacker as “The Lovers’ Lane Rapist.”

That’s because he would target women in couples or who had just been with a boyfriend.

Three attacks occurred in Queens; two in Brooklyn.

The New York Post reported that in some cases, the attacker allegedly watched couples making out.

He also reportedly threatened to post photos of them on the Internet, and then raped the women.

US authorities said they had also linked Henry to the rape, on April 27, of a 15-year-old girl.

She was attacked at 9 pm on a Friday near an entrance inside Prospect Park.

Upon his arrest on Sunday, Henry was hauled to the NYPD’s special victims squad in Brooklyn, where assault victims arrived to pick him out of a line-up, the New York Daily News reported.

Yesterday, the Queens resident was charged with rape, sexual misconduct and sexual abuse, The Associated Press reported.

In Queens, Henry is accused of a rape and an attempted rape during the summer of 2003, as well as a rape on June 11 of this year, NY Newsday reported.

The most recent Prospect Park incident occurred just four days later at around 1 am, when the woman was separated from a male companion by the attacker, the Post reported.

The paper also said Henry had returned to Trinidad after allegedly committing two attacks in 2003, but returned to New York this year.

On the record

ALVIN HENRY used sport to get his life back on track after being placed at the St Michael’s School for Boys at the age of 14.

He did not win a medal at the 2000 Sydney Olympics, but two years later won bronze as a member of the 4x100 metres team at the CAC Games in El Salvador.

It was the last athletic success for Henry who soon after left for the US.

A former national Under-16 footballer, Henry ran both the 100 and 200 metres and also threw the javelin and shot put events.

Alvin Henry

©2005-2006 Trinidad Publishing Company Limited
Designed by: Randall Rajkumar-Maharaj · Updated daily by: Sheahan Farrell

The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Former Olympian is Serial Rapist (Lawd Fada)
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2007, 01:43:19 PM »
This guy need some help.
too bad where he going in cannot get it.

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2007, 03:37:42 PM »
I hpe he is a US citizen or they will deprt him to TT after finding him guilty and God help our Tini girls because our country have no plan for these psycho sickos.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline doh_stick

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2007, 05:44:29 PM »
Dat is real mess yes. I use to run against Alvin back in de days. Look like e had nothig to keep himout of trouble yes.. I know his past was troubled but still no excuse for this.  He was in St Michaels boys as a youth..

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2007, 10:44:56 AM »
I hpe he is a US citizen or they will deprt him to TT after finding him guilty and God help our Tini girls because our country have no plan for these psycho sickos.
even if he is american by naturalization they would still deport him.and it have ways to deal with men like that.nah take worries.

truetrini

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2007, 01:59:04 PM »
even if he is american by naturalization they would still deport him.and it have ways to deal with men like that.nah take worries.

dey cyar deport him if he is a naturalized citizen of the USA....unless he lie during he naturalization process, or he renounce it or he serve in ah foreign military as an officer or senior enlisted

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2007, 09:37:26 PM »

dey cyar deport him if he is a naturalized citizen of the USA....unless he lie during he naturalization process, or he renounce it or he serve in ah foreign military as an officer or senior enlisted
one way or de other he comin back trini.after he serve he time.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2007, 05:00:59 PM »
What a blasted arse...that reflects so bad on Olympians, not to mention the country....

Nothing a bullpistle wouldn't fix... but they ent know bout that here.... :-\

Ato you know dis fella?
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2007, 12:23:06 AM »
Yeah he was my sub on the relay...of course u can never tell what lies beneath.
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2007, 08:15:31 AM »
Not to exculpate de man eh, but whey he geh dat kinda behavior from. Ah mean what was his childhood and background like? ??? :o
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2007, 09:26:53 AM »
Well in and out of homes for troubled youth etc is the story, so I guess this is one that was lost... many made it thru those circumstances
BORN TO DO IT

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2007, 09:11:12 AM »
sorry to say..but if convicted he facing life...he not going anywhere

1]; } ?>