April 27, 2024, 07:48:30 AM

Author Topic: AH TELL YUH DOH FLIM MEH!!!!......ONLY IN TRINI...LOL!!!!  (Read 8183 times)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Terror suspect surrenders......ONLY IN TRINI...LOL!!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2007, 11:32:29 PM »
Jah Gol should know him. My cousin used to live right next door and i have some brethrin in dat area. I was kinda shocked when i hear who it was they held....but in these days yuh never know. I was down dey today for a short while....and dat is how i realise he cut de ras. Dahs how de man is...could go from amiable to abrasive in 0.2 seconds if yuh look for it. And in truth....the media exposure they giving the man and his family unwarranted. Sunday was the first time the house was shown on tv......this afternoon a cameraman in front FLIMing. Media have a right to get a story...but in times like these...the family has a right to their privacy. I hear police raided wednesday night too....so yuh could imagine how it is for them.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2007, 07:44:45 AM »
Jah Gol should know him. My cousin used to live right next door and i have some brethrin in dat area. I was kinda shocked when i hear who it was they held....but in these days yuh never know. I was down dey today for a short while....and dat is how i realise he cut de ras. Dahs how de man is...could go from amiable to abrasive in 0.2 seconds if yuh look for it. And in truth....the media exposure they giving the man and his family unwarranted. Sunday was the first time the house was shown on tv......this afternoon a cameraman in front FLIMing. Media have a right to get a story...but in times like these...the family has a right to their privacy. I hear police raided wednesday night too....so yuh could imagine how it is for them.
Allyuh really doh know steeltoe nah. I didnt make he out when i check he today and see he cut de ras......buh dahs how he is...doh bizness bout anybody. Wish i could download it doh..... :rotfl: :rotfl:
Steel fly the dred and went missin for a for weeks before Mikes get shoot. People start referring to the the shop as "Aisha shop... it en ha no more Steel". :rotfl:

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2007, 12:38:57 PM »
I still cah get over de fact de man say mudda c**t on tv dry dry so  :rotfl: :rotfl:....

trini language is really not english  ;D...whose de poster again who make a thread about trini language being its own language  ;D

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2007, 10:08:18 AM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: All ah allyuh who laughing kno that if allyuh was still living in Trini allyuh woulda be saying FLIMMIN too :rotfl:

yuh kno wat eh i neva ketch de joke wen de fuss person highlight de word film and me en livin in trini i in london lol
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
Re: AH TELL YUH DOH FLIM MEH!!!!......ONLY IN TRINI...LOL!!!!
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2007, 09:47:21 PM »
Buh wah de mudda cun* does wrong with allyuh at all

Dis thing still going round, Buh wah de mudda cun* does wrong with allyuh at all  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: AH TELL YUH DOH FLIM MEH!!!!......ONLY IN TRINI...LOL!!!!
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2007, 08:45:06 AM »
I had to check out the clip again to hear......whademuddac**tdoesrongwidallyuhboy.  :rotfl:

Me eh care wha allyuh say, I love mih people oui. ;D
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

1]; } ?>