April 27, 2024, 12:28:01 AM

Author Topic: Brasil - Ecuador  (Read 2333 times)

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Brasil - Ecuador
« on: July 04, 2007, 06:32:57 PM »
 8)
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Brasil - Ecuador
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 06:51:18 PM »
Lewwe go...BRAZIL

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 07:10:54 PM »
Brazil start off positively. lol
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 07:30:05 PM »
Buh Brasil keeper does go mad??
www.westindiantube.com

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 07:35:03 PM »
Ecuador playing their way into the game......and looking dangerous- actually are the better team in the last 10 mins.

Brazil's play out of the back is too slow- not enough movement in the midfield for Brazil.

Gilberto Silva (the skipper) has been really poor this tournament- just hiding behind the play, and not really a presence in the defense or attack- needs to step up.

Alex- the  central defender is crap & Juan is ordinary without Lucio.

Josue is a good addition- definitely better than Elano.

Julio Baptista started well but is starting to shit his draws after a good start

Gilberto - left back is probably the most solid player & Robinho is the only imaginative player....

All in all really frustrating to watch this Brazil team.....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 07:38:48 PM »
Strong finish to the half by Brazil- Wagner love is playing his best game of the tourney tonight...

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2007, 07:45:19 PM »
Strong finish to the half by Brazil- Wagner love is playing his best game of the tourney tonight...

Yeah, and it should have been 1-0 to Brasil with that last play by Robinho. Ah well.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2007, 07:55:20 PM »
Really disappointed in this Brazil team so far
I think they have the ability to play better but look like they lack belief and heart

Glad to see Wagner Love playing well. Good half
Robinho showing flashes and had two good chances to give Brazil the lead, but the rest of the team playing like they're afraid to make mistakes. When players lose confidence, they play within themselves. Thing is..yuh trying so hard not to look bad, you never really look good

Simple truth is...as Robinho goes..so does this team. Here's hoping that Robinho has a good second half

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2007, 08:07:28 PM »
Robinho beats the defender like a lil child and buys a penatly...

Weakly struck pk just like against Chile- Keeper shoulda/coulda had it, but it hits the net....

1-0 Brazil.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2007, 08:34:29 PM »
This is as poor as I've ever seen Brazil- ever....

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2007, 08:47:22 PM »
This is probably the worst Brasil match I've ever seen.

Like is really Robinho and 10 oui.

How much time Vagner Love throw wey? Yuh done eh cute, at least try to score de people n dem goal nah!
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2007, 08:48:43 PM »
Robinho's penalty against Chile was the same..I'm surprised that both weren't saved.
Ecuador denied a good PK call

Ah well..an absolute waste of 90 minutes.
Brazil are thru

Let's hope they improve in the QF

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2007, 08:50:11 PM »
Brazil #17 is real shite.
Their keeper extra jokey.
The defence on a whole just real shaky and could hold real goal from a superior team.
Robinho is d boss...but his penalty taking leaves a lot to be desired.
The team looked more cohesive when Diego came on the field. As I have said for the last 2 years, he is the center mid to run this team.
Wagner Love played his best half in a Brazil shirt but showed his usual colors in the second half.
But this squad has the potential to play some nice ball, they show glimpses of it on occasion.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2007, 08:56:00 PM »

The team looked more cohesive when Diego came on the field. As I have said for the last 2 years, he is the center mid to run this team.

huh? You watch that game with some serious goggles dread- Diego had no impact on the game, and he shat his pants real bad in the first game...

I not denying his ability, because everyone raves about him, so there must be something there, and I raved about him after seeing him the U-17 cup in Trinidad.....but since then he's been shite in my books...(I don't watch Bundesliga consistently)...

If Brazil could pull this copa off, that would be a shocker. I think this tournament is Argentina's to lose.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2007, 09:15:18 PM »
dem men not on diego level and misreading half d plays. u mad if u eh see dat :devil:
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2007, 09:20:49 PM »
dem men not on diego level and misreading half d plays. u mad if u eh see dat :devil:

haha- I's a Brazilian fan to the core- and I had rated Diego to make the step up to senior level after his exploits at the U-17 & U-23 level....but I'm yet to be convinced by him at the senior level...and he will need to step up to help Brazil in this copa....

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2007, 09:29:41 PM »

lolol Or maybe is the other way around.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2007, 09:41:52 PM »
This is probably the worst Brasil match I've ever seen. Like is really Robinho and 10 oui.

How much time Vagner Love throw wey? Yuh done eh cute, at least try to score de people n dem goal nah!
But it is one of the worst Brazil representative teams I ahve seen.  Seems like Brazil F team except for Robinho.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2007, 09:47:59 PM »
Ecuador playing their way into the game......and looking dangerous- actually are the better team in the last 10 mins.

Brazil's play out of the back is too slow- not enough movement in the midfield for Brazil.

Gilberto Silva (the skipper) has been really poor this tournament- just hiding behind the play, and not really a presence in the defense or attack- needs to step up.

Alex- the  central defender is crap & Juan is ordinary without Lucio.

Josue is a good addition- definitely better than Elano.

Julio Baptista started well but is starting to shit his draws after a good start

Gilberto - left back is probably the most solid player & Robinho is the only imaginative player....

All in all really frustrating to watch this Brazil team.....

Kicker, dis shit hurtin meh heart boy. Even meh lil daughter jump up after de first 15 and tell meh she done... de game to boring and brasil not lookin like brasil.  Leh we hope is so yuh does look when yuh rebuildin.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2007, 10:18:09 PM »
I echo much of de criticism of the Brazilian players here so far. I eh know how Alavez does get rate so much....all he does do is run fast and not much else.

I eh like Vanger Love and how dare he wear the Brazil # 9. That is big, big shoes.

If Brazil continue this kinda purging for de rest of the Copa, fire Dunga oui.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2007, 01:50:16 PM »
Yeah, I know the focus here is on big-name, under-performing Brazil, but how about some equal time for the guys from around the equator?

I think their play was somewhat accomplished. I have a lot of time for Luis Fernandez Suarez as a technician and maybe it won't be long before we find him attached to a team with some history outside of South America if his association with Ecuador ends. I can't imagine that he would opt to return to Colombia at the expense of further travels.

Did anyone note the absence of Kaviedes (remember the Spidey-mask celebrations from last year's World Cup?) due to injury and Agustin Delgado absent as well coming off suspension in May due to a brawl in the domestic league (omitted due to lack of competitive play coming off the suspension ... )

Anyway, now that the match is over and Ecuador will head home  ... Suarez's job is up in the air because it's a logical juncture for the team to rebuild coming off 2 successive WC qualifications and aging players ... as I understand it the federation will decide this week or next whether Suarez keeps the job, but IMV the dude seems to have developed a firm understanding of Ecuatorian football ... from the way he's talking he wants to keep it to prepare a squad for October ... says he wants to examine 60-70 players.

With several of their WC players having gained overseas contracts after Germany and the trajectory they are on ... if they let go Suarez one wonders whether movement towards a non-South American coach could be in the works going into WC qualifiers ... and given the lament going into Germany that unlike the South American powerhouses its players lacked the experience of playing European competition. Time will tell, but this is one 'local' coach that looks the part.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2007, 01:53:39 PM »
Yeah, I know the focus here is on big-name, under-performing Brazil, but how about some equal time for the guys from around the equator?

I think their play was somewhat accomplished. I have a lot of time for Luis Fernandez Suarez as a technician and maybe it won't be long before we find him attached to a team with some history outside of South America if his association with Ecuador ends. I can't imagine that he would opt to return to Colombia at the expense of further travels.

Did anyone note the absence of Kaviedes (remember the Spidey-mask celebrations from last year's World Cup?) due to injury and Agustin Delgado absent as well coming off suspension in May due to a brawl in the domestic league (omitted due to lack of competitive play coming off the suspension ... )

Anyway, now that the match is over and Ecuador will head home  ... Suarez's job is up in the air because it's a logical juncture for the team to rebuild coming off 2 successive WC qualifications and aging players ... as I understand it the federation will decide this week or next whether Suarez keeps the job, but IMV the dude seems to have developed a firm understanding of Ecuatorian football ... from the way he's talking he wants to keep it to prepare a squad for October ... says he wants to examine 60-70 players.

With several of their WC players having gained overseas contracts after Germany and the trajectory they are on ... if they let go Suarez one wonders whether movement towards a non-South American coach could be in the works going into WC qualifiers ... and given the lament going into Germany that unlike the South American powerhouses its players lacked the experience of playing European competition. Time will tell, but this is one 'local' coach that looks the part.

Yeah, uh-huh, ok.
www.westindiantube.com

1]; } ?>