April 27, 2024, 09:44:52 AM

Author Topic: sunderland v juventus.  (Read 2793 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
sunderland v juventus.
« on: June 20, 2007, 08:29:02 AM »
Black Cats bag friendly with Juve 
RivalsDM, Updated 3 hours ago   STORY TOOLS:                         

print   
send   
blog     LIKE THIS STORY?

Sunderland will mark 10 years at the Stadium of Light with a pre-season friendly against Italian giants Juventus.

The Turin club will visit Wearside on Saturday August 4, a week before the new Premier League campaign gets under way.
Chairman Niall Quinn told the club's website: "We are delighted with the news and I am sure it will excite our supporters.

"Juve is one of the biggest clubs on the world stage, with countless European successes as well as a superb domestic record.

"There have been some legendary players to have represented the club over the years and it will be an honour to welcome some household names to the Stadium of Light when they come here."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: sunderland v juventus.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 08:33:51 AM »
easy win for we fellas  ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 08:38:58 AM »
easy win fuh who???...yorke carlos john...ah think allyuh ova allyuh head on dis one...

forza juve!!!!

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 08:45:27 AM »
Hope Carlos score a double  ;D

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 08:51:19 AM »
Juve will want Carlos after this game.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2007, 09:16:07 AM »
All London heads!!!
what ist he travel time from London to Sunderland?
Is there public transport available?

I have never been to London, and Im thinking of coming for the Aug 25th weekend, which I think includes Nottinghill Carnival and Sunderland v Liverpool, so I just checking the logistics.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2007, 09:34:49 AM »
All London heads!!!

I have never been to London, and Im thinking of coming for the Aug 25th weekend, which I think includes Nottinghill Carnival and Sunderland v Liverpool, so I just checking the logistics.

What I can say that would be a good time to come, Ask Superoli, Fli or RedTrini about trains, I only ever go as far as the midlands by train.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2007, 09:54:07 AM »
All London heads!!!
What I can say that would be a good time to come, Ask Superoli, Fli or RedTrini about trains, I only ever go as far as the midlands by train.
if allya talk REAL nice to RedTriniGurl, she just might organise a Road trip from London for allya ;D ;)
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2007, 10:06:27 AM »
by car its about 3 1/2  to 4 hours or you could fly (cheap cheap tickets on www.easyjet.com).
The big parties start on the Friday for cranival, Machel is on Friday, Staurday I not sure and Sunday is choclate mas and carnival on Monday.
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2007, 10:08:18 AM »
by car its about 3 1/2  to 4 hours or you could fly (cheap cheap tickets on www.easyjet.com).
The big parties start on the Friday for cranival, Machel is on Friday, Staurday I not sure and Sunday is choclate mas and carnival on Monday.

THanks.
I seen Machel before, never been to an EPL game, or even to London.
Is it possible to fly up the moring of the game and back the same night?

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Sunderland line up Juventus match 
bbc.com

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/s/sunderland/6221810.stm

Del Piero could be playing at the Stadium of Light in August

Sunderland have announced they will play Italian giants Juventus in a pre-season friendly to mark the Stadium of Light's 10th anniversary.

"We are delighted with the news and I am sure it will excite our supporters," Sunderland chairman Niall Quinn told the club's website.

"I'm sure most fans can't wait to see the likes of Del Piero, Buffon, Trezeguet and Nedved at our stadium."

The game will take place on Saturday 4 August. Kick-off is at 1500 BST.

The Italian side were demoted from Serie A in 2006 after being found guilty of match-fixing and started the season on minus nine points, but they still managed to gain promotion back to the top flight.

Juve remain the most successful team in Italian football with 27 league titles and nine Italian Cup trophies to their name.

Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline legal alien

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2007, 04:40:45 PM »
will be a good match. wish i  could be there.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2007, 05:15:06 PM »
Juve will want Carlos after this game.

It may sound like ah joke tuh many, but dat is how man career does take off, yuh shine against de  opposition and next thing dey have somebody tracking yuh down and den dey tell yuh club dey interested in yuh. Go Carlos..... HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2007, 05:18:07 PM »

print   
send   

Sunderland will mark 10 years at the Stadium of Light with a pre-season friendly against Italian giants Juventus.

The Turin club will visit Wearside on Saturday August 4, a week before the new Premier League campaign gets under way.
Chairman Niall Quinn told the club's website: "We are delighted with the news and I am sure it will excite our supporters.

"Juve is one of the biggest clubs on the world stage, with countless European successes as well as a superb domestic record.

"There have been some legendary players to have represented the club over the years and it will be an honour to welcome some household names to the Stadium of Light when they come here."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Boss, ah see yuh give meh USA team ah rest, yuh trying ah different type ah thread now, good job  ;)  ;D. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2007, 06:32:44 PM »
by car its about 3 1/2 to 4 hours or you could fly (cheap cheap tickets on www.easyjet.com).

I had no idea that sunderland was that far from london. i was under the imppression it was in close proximity, my god what a long ass ride. tell me something ,is the spectrum like east to west ,north to south, i am curious BC i lived in europe for a short spell and the bus rides were horrendous, and i never really stayed in england for any lenght of time so i am unaware as to it's geographical structure.   positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2007, 09:31:15 PM »

print   
send   

Boss, ah see yuh give meh USA team ah rest, yuh trying ah different type ah thread now, good job  ;)  ;D. HIGHLY BLESSED.
supa give ah man ah chance nah brother,i eh pongin yuh team,i just doh like them,and ah will neva support a usa football team,no matter who they playin,they could be playin ah team assembled by de resurected adolf hitler,i still eh backin them.lol....right now ah rejoicin,they lose 3 straight(b side or not)licks is licks.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2007, 10:40:44 PM »
supa give ah man ah chance nah brother,i eh pongin yuh team,i just doh like them,and ah will neva support a usa football team,no matter who they playin,they could be playin ah team assembled by de resurected adolf hitler,i still eh backin them.lol....right now ah rejoicin,they lose 3 straight(b side or not)licks is licks.

I was talking to a Ghanaian born in Birmingham just yesterday...before all of this.  I think it's 3 hours north of London from what he said, but could be longer.  Good luck to all trying to get to this game.

1]; } ?>