April 25, 2024, 07:09:59 PM

Author Topic: Berry wins court matter over "Warrior" Jack.  (Read 19486 times)

Offline PEG

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Berry wins court matter over "Warrior" Jack.
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2007, 08:47:02 AM »
This appears to be a relatively cut and dry matter.  Did Jack sign the contract signing over 10% of his purse to the agent? The answer appears to be yes given the court ruling.  Additionally, i don't find 10% to be particularly exorbitant.  Trini players are marginal players in the grand scheme of the English leagues so the choice maybe paying the 10% or having no contract at all.  simple economics - is not like you have Manu, Barca and Real Madrid chasing you where you have leverage and could go to the agent with the best terms.  There is no market for most of these players so the agent's job is 10 times more difficult as he has to find a club and that club will essentially dictate terms.  Also, you run up against the law of small numbers, these guys probably are paid so little relatively that his fee must be high enough to make this worth his while.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2007, 01:22:13 PM »
If they marginal doh sign them
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2007, 04:45:00 PM »
Certainly, the most interesting content in this post is the identity of trineeborne, rather than his actual words.

I have no axe to grind either way, but I do have one or two opinions on the matter.

From my perspective as an English football supporter, I'd like to make these comments:

Without Mike Berry, many T&T players probably wouldn't have made the trip overseas. Not because of their talent (or lack of), but because no one in England really gave a toss about Trinidad &Tobago. Maybe Terry Fenwick improved the T&T profile, but I think without Mike Berry  the impact wouldn't have been the same.

Accepting the above statement, many T&T players looking to make the trip abroad would automatically approach Berry for representation, as he is clearly the "market leader" in obtaining clubs and work permits for T&T players.

Such a player as described above, would of course agree to Berrys contract terms, as, it would appear, they are standard terms for all players, and the player may well know another of Berrys stable who signed a similar contract.

However, once landing in England and realising that it is not common for English players to pay 10% of their salary as an agents fee, the player may well feel upset. Much in the same way that you would if you agreed a "standard" deal, only to find that it is not a standard practice.

10% of £50,000 per week is a lot of money, but you still have £45,000 to live on. 10% of £1,000 per week only leaves you with £900 per week.
In England it works this way= £1,000 less tax (approx 30% in this case) = £700 less £100 (Berry) = £600 per week. A modest house will have a mortgage of £1000 per month. (Rent would cost around £800 per month)  Please note, these are approx figures and have no relation to any specific players.  My point is, that 10% of your wage is a lot to pay at the lower end of the market, especially if none of your team mates pay their agents that way.

From a purely business sense, Berry has the right to charge whatever he can get away with, however, he must accept that this could be challenged in the future.

Is it also fair to be paid by a player and a club? See above. However, if the player is happy, thats up to him. But does the player realise he will be taxed on the amount paid to the agent by the club? The agents fee from the club is classed by the UK Inland Revenue as a benefit in kind. This means that although someone else paid the fee, the player received the benefit i.e. the agents advice and service. This is taxed at the players highest rate, usually 40% and takes around 18 months to filter through. There is a well known case of an Italian player moving to England without paying the agent, as the agent was paid by the club. The story goes that 18 months later, the player received a tax bill for £400,000. The agent was paid £1,000,000. 

So, in the case of Carlos, will he have to pay £36,000 tax on the £90,000 fee that Berry received from Luton? From the press statements, Berry admitted that some of the fee wasn't declared to the authorities. So, was Carlos aware of the fee? Shouldn't that £90,000 have gone to Carlos and then he could pay Berry what he felt was fair? 10% seems to be the favourite figure. Maybe Carlos doesn't care, but maybe he doesn't realise he will get a tax bill for £36,000.  Did Berry explain that to his client?

Mike Berry has cornered the market in T&T players, and hopefully, will continue to bring players over. He has intimated that he would be happy to work with FPATT, and that seems sensible for both parties, however, I would imagine that here would need to be some discussion as to the contract terms offered to players.

However, I would think that Berrys ties with Jack Warner and TTFF would need to be examined first. I do not see how a player could feel confident of his agents services if he is also paid by the players employer (TTFF or the LOC). I have no input as to Mike Berrys position regarding the blacklisted players and TTFF/LOC. However, I do not recall one statement from Mike Berry attacking TTFF for significantly damaging his clients careers. I don't know how many of the black listed players are represented by Berry, but I know that any agent with a player in the same situation would see his potential future income threatened and would make a press statement calling for the lifting of the blacklist and contemplating legal action against the Federation. So, I would like to see Mike Berry fight on his clients behalf and publically denounce the actions of TTFF. Of course, if he is still being paid by TTFF, that may be difficult. In which case, he should either reimburse TTFF and stand by his clients or reimburse his clients and support TTFF. It may even be the case that, as a member of the TTFF LOC, he actually voted against his clients.

What say you, trineeborne? You're obviously close to Mike Berry, can you enlighten us? Much like Jack Warner, you cannot continue to admire a man for his past accomplishments, when his current activities are questionable. Perhaps you can shed some light on Mike Berrys status re the above points, so that we, the uninformed, can decide ourselves who is to be supported in the future. After all, agents receive much criticism from all areas of football, but to see an agent come out to support his wronged client would receive unanimous backing and increase his standing amongst players and supporters immeasurably. 

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2007, 05:04:39 PM »
Certainly, the most interesting content in this post is the identity of trineeborne, rather than his actual words.

I have no axe to grind either way, but I do have one or two opinions on the matter.

From my perspective as an English football supporter, I'd like to make these comments:

Without Mike Berry, many T&T players probably wouldn't have made the trip overseas. Not because of their talent (or lack of), but because no one in England really gave a toss about Trinidad &Tobago. Maybe Terry Fenwick improved the T&T profile, but I think without Mike Berry the impact wouldn't have been the same.

Accepting the above statement, many T&T players looking to make the trip abroad would automatically approach Berry for representation, as he is clearly the "market leader" in obtaining clubs and work permits for T&T players.

Such a player as described above, would of course agree to Berrys contract terms, as, it would appear, they are standard terms for all players, and the player may well know another of Berrys stable who signed a similar contract.

However, once landing in England and realising that it is not common for English players to pay 10% of their salary as an agents fee, the player may well feel upset. Much in the same way that you would if you agreed a "standard" deal, only to find that it is not a standard practice.

10% of £50,000 per week is a lot of money, but you still have £45,000 to live on. 10% of £1,000 per week only leaves you with £900 per week.
In England it works this way= £1,000 less tax (approx 30% in this case) = £700 less £100 (Berry) = £600 per week. A modest house will have a mortgage of £1000 per month. (Rent would cost around £800 per month) Please note, these are approx figures and have no relation to any specific players. My point is, that 10% of your wage is a lot to pay at the lower end of the market, especially if none of your team mates pay their agents that way.

From a purely business sense, Berry has the right to charge whatever he can get away with, however, he must accept that this could be challenged in the future.

Is it also fair to be paid by a player and a club? See above. However, if the player is happy, thats up to him. But does the player realise he will be taxed on the amount paid to the agent by the club? The agents fee from the club is classed by the UK Inland Revenue as a benefit in kind. This means that although someone else paid the fee, the player received the benefit i.e. the agents advice and service. This is taxed at the players highest rate, usually 40% and takes around 18 months to filter through. There is a well known case of an Italian player moving to England without paying the agent, as the agent was paid by the club. The story goes that 18 months later, the player received a tax bill for £400,000. The agent was paid £1,000,000.

So, in the case of Carlos, will he have to pay £36,000 tax on the £90,000 fee that Berry received from Luton? From the press statements, Berry admitted that some of the fee wasn't declared to the authorities. So, was Carlos aware of the fee? Shouldn't that £90,000 have gone to Carlos and then he could pay Berry what he felt was fair? 10% seems to be the favourite figure. Maybe Carlos doesn't care, but maybe he doesn't realise he will get a tax bill for £36,000. Did Berry explain that to his client?

Mike Berry has cornered the market in T&T players, and hopefully, will continue to bring players over. He has intimated that he would be happy to work with FPATT, and that seems sensible for both parties, however, I would imagine that here would need to be some discussion as to the contract terms offered to players.

However, I would think that Berrys ties with Jack Warner and TTFF would need to be examined first. I do not see how a player could feel confident of his agents services if he is also paid by the players employer (TTFF or the LOC). I have no input as to Mike Berrys position regarding the blacklisted players and TTFF/LOC. However, I do not recall one statement from Mike Berry attacking TTFF for significantly damaging his clients careers. I don't know how many of the black listed players are represented by Berry, but I know that any agent with a player in the same situation would see his potential future income threatened and would make a press statement calling for the lifting of the blacklist and contemplating legal action against the Federation. So, I would like to see Mike Berry fight on his clients behalf and publically denounce the actions of TTFF. Of course, if he is still being paid by TTFF, that may be difficult. In which case, he should either reimburse TTFF and stand by his clients or reimburse his clients and support TTFF. It may even be the case that, as a member of the TTFF LOC, he actually voted against his clients.

What say you, trineeborne? You're obviously close to Mike Berry, can you enlighten us? Much like Jack Warner, you cannot continue to admire a man for his past accomplishments, when his current activities are questionable. Perhaps you can shed some light on Mike Berrys status re the above points, so that we, the uninformed, can decide ourselves who is to be supported in the future. After all, agents receive much criticism from all areas of football, but to see an agent come out to support his wronged client would receive unanimous backing and increase his standing amongst players and supporters immeasurably.

Wow !!!! excellent post and very interesting indeed..... I learn something today and I totally agree with you. Your post makes great sense.

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2007, 07:30:20 AM »
Thanks. Be interesting to see trineebornes reply. He obviously has access to people we don't, so it will be cool to see his perspective.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2007, 08:32:27 AM »
seems like this is a similar issue with Mike Berry and Jack, one man with too much power and influence over the lives and well being of our footballers.
not to say that Berry is as corrupt as Jack, or corrupt at all, but questions are being asked, I for one would like some answers.

Ive seen it in this post and I have seen it in post about Jack, where folks feel that because they (Jack & Berry) have done some good that the footballers should just accept whatever treatment they get from these guys, and be happy. I dont buy into that slave mentality at all!!!!
Just because you get me a contract to be a professional footballer in the UK does not mean I will stand by and grin my teeth if you cheating me, and say to myself I would never be here if it was not for him so its cool!!!
Yuh mus be mad!
Cause nobody can say with 100% certainty that if Mike Berry did not come along, that there would be no Trini footballers across the pond, the reality is over the past how many years he has been the main guy, but its quite possible somebody else could have done the same, maybe there would be less guys, but lets not kid ourselves into thinking that without Mike Berry none of these guys would have gotten contracts, nobody can make that claim with 100% certainty.  so to feel we have to put up with whatever he feels like doing to Trini footballers, is crazy talk, better to stay home plant a garden and drive a taxi than to be taken advantage of.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2007, 10:32:01 AM »

Maybe he might be wrong for that double charging thing but from the tax examples used it sounds like there are cases where it is not breaking rules?

The market will determine what % he can charge.  I imagine it is more difficult(risky/costly) to market Caribbean players so maybe that is why the agreed fee is more?

Bottom line is FPATT will provide some sort of oversight and standards for these matters and Berry seems very willing to co-operate.  It would be in their best interest to deal with him professionally and not try to (ab)use him as a pawn in the other dispute with the TTFF.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2007, 07:01:46 PM »
So because he get contracts 4 dem he could rob them blind.

No he is not know the facts kelvin just did not want to pay while all the others did he want to wrong and strong you made an agreement stick to it.

Trineeborne, will all due respect, you have NO IDEA what agreement was reached and the facts as to what happened, so you comments are very much uninformed.

Well let me inform you i am 100% sure I'm more informed than you and you don't want to test my level of information ok, anyway like i said before Kelvin and Mike sat down and a settlement was brought to the table but yuh boy Kelvin turned it down and i don't give mike wrong for taking him to  court you should know if you are a trini born that people get their ASS water wash for owing their brother $10 far less for thousands, a contract was signed at the beginning and Kelvin had a RIGHT to stick to the contract this is not T&T this is the UK yuh playing with big dogs now if you can't handle the heat go back home he is not the first to have to pay his agent and he won't be the last even if you go to an agency in the UK to get a job they are the ones getting the job for you and when you get paid they take a portion so who the hell is Kelvin Jack that he shouldn't pay the boy makes me sick.
Kelvin Jack is right to stand up but he should do it in a better way as Berry was the one who got him going in the first place. That suppose to sit down like big men and discuss matters.... not end up in court.

It is Berry who brought the action against him in Court, Kelvin didn't decide to go to Court. Again very ill informed of the facts.

trineeborne, you seem to be getting very heated about this issue. As I see it, Kelvin, like any other person, has the right to argue his day in court if he feels wronged. Kelvin will have to pay the court fees as he lost the case, so why are you getting so excited? Your boy won the case.

What I don't understand, and maybe you can enlighten me, is why you haven't been so vocal about the 16 soca warriors (many of whom are clients of Mike Berry) being blacklisted? I also wonder why you haven't been slinging the same kind of personal abuse that you've used towards Kelvin Jack and members of this forum at Jack Warner, Oliver Camps and co? You clearly are a principled man and fully support adherence to contracts and vociferously denounce those who renege on their agreements. So why no word from you on that subject?

My name is Kevin Harrison. I am International Developmet Manager for FPATT. I consider Kelvin Jack to be my friend. Therefore, my views on his case against Mike Berry are obviously biased.

Now I've introduced myself and my relationship with Kelvin Jack, perhaps you would be kind enough to introduce yourself and explain your relationship with Mike Berry, because, at this stage, I feel you have a private agenda.

I do not know Mike, but I hope to meet him in the future, as I believe that it would benefit FPATT if we work together to further develop the profile of T&T football, and advise and protect players to the best of our abilities.

I look forward to your reply with interest.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2007, 02:32:28 PM »
Gone a bit quiet, hasn't it?

I noticed that last time we heard from trineeborne was in defence of Mike Berry in the Josh Johnson interview.

Is there a pattern here?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2007, 04:38:06 PM »
FPATT you did a good job outlying everything and put forth a great argument. I was hoping to hear Trineeborne reply in like manner seeing that he/she is in the know.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2007, 08:18:33 PM »
How all yuh expect Mike Berry to diss Mike Berry. Trineeborne have to be Mike Beey
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2007, 09:02:57 PM »
How all yuh expect Mike Berry to diss Mike Berry. Trineeborne have to be Mike Berry
;)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 10:32:56 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2007, 04:43:12 AM »
How all yuh expect Mike Berry to diss Mike Berry. Trineeborne have to be Mike Beey

If that is the case, why not use this forum to defend himself, then? Theres always two sides to a story.

Agents cannot afford to get on the wrong side of clubs and managers, as they need to be able to promote their players, but they also have to ensure they are not compromised. I cannot see how there could not possibly be a conflict of interest if you work for a federation. However, that said, it makes sense from TTFFs point of view to have Berry advise as a player liaison, as he knew many of them. But when the sh*t hit the fan, I personally feel that Berry should have immediately took up the fight for the players, especially when they were blacklisted. What else does an agent do other than lookafter his players footballing interests?

A players career is 20 years, an agents career could be 40 years. Therefore, it must be tempting to look at ones own career prospects above a clients. I'm just interested to hear an agents point of view on these subjects.

If trineeborne is too scared to speak, perhaps Flex can interview Mike Berry?

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2007, 08:13:48 PM »
Still waiting...........................

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2007, 09:12:00 PM »
top stuff kent......whey de man gone???
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2007, 01:44:40 PM »
Perhaps its just a case of people using this site for their own personal agenda. This trineeborne guy only seems to post when Mike Berry has an issue to defend. 

Must just be a coincidence??

The point is, if you wish to use this site to improve your profile, you can't just walk away when the difficult questions are asked.

Offline trineeborne

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2007, 09:56:54 AM »
Gone a bit quiet, hasn't it?

I noticed that last time we heard from trineeborne was in defence of Mike Berry in the Josh Johnson interview.

Is there a pattern here?

Maybe what do you think?

Offline trineeborne

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2007, 10:00:16 AM »
Perhaps its just a case of people using this site for their own personal agenda. This trineeborne guy only seems to post when Mike Berry has an issue to defend. 

Must just be a coincidence??

The point is, if you wish to use this site to improve your profile, you can't just walk away when the difficult questions are asked.

::)Why does it have to be a Trineeborne Guy why can't it be a Trineeborne Girl or Woman? Huh i wonder.

Offline trineeborne

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2007, 10:02:38 AM »
Thanks. Be interesting to see trineebornes reply. He obviously has access to people we don't, so it will be cool to see his perspective.

More access than alot of people know. :rotfl:

Offline trineeborne

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2007, 10:12:06 AM »

If that is the case, why not use this forum to defend himself, then? Theres always two sides to a story.

Agents cannot afford to get on the wrong side of clubs and managers, as they need to be able to promote their players, but they also have to ensure they are not compromised. I cannot see how there could not possibly be a conflict of interest if you work for a federation. However, that said, it makes sense from TTFFs point of view to have Berry advise as a player liaison, as he knew many of them. But when the sh*t hit the fan, I personally feel that Berry should have immediately took up the fight for the players, especially when they were blacklisted. What else does an agent do other than lookafter his players footballing interests?

A players career is 20 years, an agents career could be 40 years. Therefore, it must be tempting to look at ones own career prospects above a clients. I'm just interested to hear an agents point of view on these subjects.

If trineeborne is too scared to speak, perhaps Flex can interview Mike Berry?

I'm not afraid of SHIT and just for your info i have been working alot of overtime. Work it's when you, oh i'm sure you know what a work or job is.  :rotfl:
I said my piece about the Mike Berry and whatever his name is issue, i have no more to say you all could believe what you want from here on, and just for the record i am a born trini if you guys want to believe i am Mike Berry be my guest so lets just see if any more guys have a problem with Mike Berry's services lets wait tick tock, ok Trinidad Harlem Nights is on damn good movie byeeeeeeeeee ;)

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2007, 10:14:46 AM »
trineeborne, why d hell yuh jus doh respond to Fpatt an Kent. yuh fraid??

Bless!!!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline trineeborne

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2007, 10:18:58 AM »

Without Mike Berry, many T&T players probably wouldn't have made the trip overseas. Not because of their talent (or lack of), but because no one in England really gave a toss about Trinidad &Tobago. Maybe Terry Fenwick improved the T&T profile, but I think without Mike Berry  the impact wouldn't have been the same.

In England it works this way= £1,000 less tax (approx 30% in this case) = £700 less £100 (Berry) = £600 per week. A modest house will have a mortgage of £1000 per month. (Rent would cost around £800 per month)  Please note, these are approx figures and have no relation to any specific players.  My point is, that 10% of your wage is a lot to pay at the lower end of the market, especially if none of your team mates pay their agents that way.

So, in the case of Carlos, will he have to pay £36,000 tax on the £90,000 fee that Berry received from Luton? From the press statements, Berry admitted that some of the fee wasn't declared to the authorities. So, was Carlos aware of the fee? Shouldn't that £90,000 have gone to Carlos and then he could pay Berry what he felt was fair? 10% seems to be the favourite figure. Maybe Carlos doesn't care, but maybe he doesn't realise he will get a tax bill for £36,000.  Did Berry explain that to his client?

I see no reason why you would want to hear from me since in your words England don't give a Toss {F**K} about Trinidad is that not what you said? So we doh want no friend from dem we doh want no friend from dem, dem P****Y dem, when England start to give a Toss about Trinidad let me know then i will have something to say.

Offline trineeborne

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2007, 10:20:05 AM »
trineeborne, why d hell yuh jus doh respond to Fpatt an Kent. yuh fraid??

Bless!!!
[/quot

Must be  :rotfl:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2007, 11:01:25 AM »

I see no reason why you would want to hear from me since in your words England don't give a Toss {F**K} about Trinidad is that not what you said? So we doh want no friend from dem we doh want no friend from dem, dem P****Y dem, when England start to give a Toss about Trinidad let me know then i will have something to say.
You Can't Understand Normal Thought.

Offline trineeborne

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2007, 11:07:30 AM »

Thank God we have you then.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2007, 11:28:46 AM »
« Reply #51 on: Today at 12:18:58 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: kentsoulman on July 18, 2007, 06:45:00 PM

Nuff thanks to dancehall music, enabling a much intellectual and relevant point.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2007, 11:40:08 AM »
I see no reason why you would want to hear from me since in your words England don't give a Toss {F**K} about Trinidad is that not what you said? So we doh want no friend from dem we doh want no friend from dem, dem P****Y dem, when England start to give a Toss about Trinidad let me know then i will have something to say

Thank God I am from England, coz if I could understand the above sentence, I may well perceive it as racist.

You have totally misinterpreted my comments, and you know it. If you want an entire country to "give a toss", you'll be waiting a long time.  I think its obvious from your lack of interest in debating  the subject, thats its you that doesn't really care.

Perhaps if you could make a constructive comment without resorting to personal abuse, we could understand exactly what your point is.

At this time, your persona is coming across as a very angry Mike Berry lackey, and you have only yourself to blame.

We can all handle people telling us we're wrong, but if you aren't prepared to contribute with respect to those on this site, then what is the point of you posting? All you're achieving is the embarrassment of fellow Trinibagoans.

Offline trineeborne

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2007, 12:35:58 PM »
I see no reason why you would want to hear from me since in your words England don't give a Toss {F**K} about Trinidad is that not what you said? So we doh want no friend from dem we doh want no friend from dem, dem P****Y dem, when England start to give a Toss about Trinidad let me know then i will have something to say

Thank God I am from England, coz if I could understand the above sentence, I may well perceive it as racist.

You have totally misinterpreted my comments, and you know it. If you want an entire country to "give a toss", you'll be waiting a long time.  I think its obvious from your lack of interest in debating  the subject, thats its you that doesn't really care.

Perhaps if you could make a constructive comment without resorting to personal abuse, we could understand exactly what your point is.

At this time, your persona is coming across as a very angry Mike Berry lackey, and you have only yourself to blame.

We can all handle people telling us we're wrong, but if you aren't prepared to contribute with respect to those on this site, then what is the point of you posting? All you're achieving is the embarrassment of fellow Trinibagoan

I did not come on this site to make friends so i don't really give a shit who like me or my comments or who don't, the fact remains that if what your saying is true or not Lawerence, Edwards etc have been with Mike for more than 5 years without being pressured to do so and no such thing has ever happened if you are so passionate about it take it up with Mike himself i can get you all contact details, but as for me i will continue to be on Mike's side until he shows me otherwise and if you or anybody else does not approve with that well i am sure you know me by now to know what you can do i really don't give a shit about anybody on this forum you don't know me and i don't know you guys so thats all from me and this forum until the next time goodnight :'( ::) >:( :'( :rotfl:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2007, 12:43:48 PM »

Thank God we have you then.

Indeed...without the presence of people like me the forum would be awash with more halfwits like yourself...stupid, and ignorant of your own stupidity.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2007, 12:44:43 PM »

I did not come on this site to make friends so i don't really give a shit who like me or my comments or who don't, the fact remains that if what your saying is true or not Lawerence, Edwards etc have been with Mike for more than 5 years without being pressured to do so and no such thing has ever happened if you are so passionate about it take it up with Mike himself i can get you all contact details, but as for me i will continue to be on Mike's nuts until he asks me otherwise and if you or anybody else does not approve with that well i am sure you know me by now to know what you can do i really don't give a shit about anybody on this forum you don't know me and i don't know you guys so thats all from me and this forum until the next time goodnight :'( ::) >:( :'( :rotfl:

fixed ^^^

1]; } ?>