April 24, 2024, 04:58:06 PM

Author Topic: Jemmott invited for trial in Hungary.  (Read 10172 times)

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Jemmott invited for trial in Hungary.
« on: July 10, 2007, 09:22:36 PM »
Jemmott invited for trial in Hungary.
By: Shaun Fuentes (TTFF).

Trinidad and Tobago midfielder Kerwin “Hardest” Jemmott will get the chance to try out for an overseas professional contract later this month as he gets set to depart for Europe alongside two other local-based players.
Jemmott, attached to local Pro League club Superstar Rangers is expected to leave these shores within the next week along with former national under 23 striker Devon Mitchell and midfielder Akil Gueverra for trials with Hungarian First Division club FC Tatabanya. The club finished 12th last season in the League. Tatabanya is also the former club of former Hungary forward József Kiprich who was a member of his country’s national team at the 1986 World Cup.
The trials for the local trio were arranged on recommendation from English-born coach Terry Fenwick.
“This all came about after a contact rung me up and asked for me to recommend some players and I put forwards these guys obviously because I think they have what it takes to get something out there,” Fenwick told TTFF Media.
“If it works out… great, if it doesn’t then I’m sure the experience would have been worthwhile for them. Their visas are being processed and should be ready in the next couple days.”
Superstar Rangers chairman Richard Fakoory was grateful to Fenwick for arranging the opportunity for  Jemmot who is considered one of the more gifted talents on the local scene who has not failed to live up to high expectations over the past decade.
Fakoory still believes the 28-year-old “Hardest” can do it on the foreign circuit. The former Joe Public player will follow his close pal Densill Theobald on Hungarian soil as the T&T national team captain recently concluded a trial at Ujpest FC alongside Jan Michael Williams.
“Hardest is a quality player by all means and I think he’s just been unfortunate not to have things go in his favour for various reasons. Maybe he never got that break that was needed but now I think he’s a lot more serious than before and he realizes that he has to make the most of the remaining time he has as a player,” Fakoory told TTFF Media on Tuesday.
“I hope this time he can make use of the opportunity. Everything should be in place for him so that he can show them that he can play. His vision is great. His fitness may be a bit of a concern but I think he can show them out there that he has what it takes to make it at that level. Being a member of my club, I think it will be great exposure for him. I feel we have set about in the right way towards development and I think I can predict that in 2010 I could see my team having four or five players on the national team.”
Fakoory even tipped his hat to one of his club’s benefactors.
“Maybe if it wasn’t for Jack Warner or his group of companies, my club wouldn’t be where it is today and Hardest may not be playing professional football as well as several of the other guys we have here. He (Warner) supported and encouraged me to be part of the Professional League and I am very grateful for that. I will continue going the distance because he has given me the strong support to keep on fighting the good fight in football,” Fakoory added.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 08:26:37 AM by Flex »
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
hardest recover from injury?  anybody know if he play a game for rangers since the injury?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TI whey yuh dey yuh is the man to confirm.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TI not around ,i hear he was in trini rubbing iodex on tjhe man foot .

truetrini

lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

iodex yuh say dey oui..and yuh sure is he foot he rubbing..de man name Hardest yuh know

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile

iodex yuh say dey oui..and yuh sure is he foot he rubbing..de man name Hardest yuh know
boy i was tinkin de same ting,but i decided to stay quiet.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Quagmire and tt allyuh not easy nah  :rotfl:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Allyuh men have me laffin out loud loud here late dis night.  :rotfl:

Best of luck to Hardest!!
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Good luck Hardest...12th placed Hungarian side ain't the most ideal place to ply your trade, but I think yuh need to leave Trinidad fuh a while and try life elsewhere.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
Ey boy allyuh fellas...lol

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
hardest hardest hardest ....it almost sounding hungarian....all the best breds...all the best

yea...leh meh hear allyuh  "fenick is ah teif".....go on....count how many players he sends out of tnt....count....and yuh expect him to do it for free right ???.....well done terry

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
sorry i forget i on SM profile yes...de last post is me BM

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Good luck Hardest...12th placed Hungarian side ain't the most ideal place to ply your trade, but I think yuh need to leave Trinidad fuh a while and try life elsewhere.

Hardest go move that 2 from that 12 by the end of the season.  Doh worry! ;D ;D ;D
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: Jemmott invited for trial in Hungary.
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2007, 05:59:46 AM »
Good luck Jemmott....however ah have mih reservations given your history and all.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

TrinInfinite

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2007, 08:24:42 AM »
spoke to him this morning, he leaving soon, he fully recovered from the hamstring, he trained this morning and had a reserve game the other day... i expect him to be on some other trials after hungary..God willing...

God is de BOSS.....

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2007, 08:27:38 AM »
good stuff TI...my prayers are with him
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2007, 12:30:52 PM »
Talk to yuh pardna TI and make sure he keep he head on straight. Life out dey eh easy and de training is harder!!! All de best to de man!
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 12:44:43 PM »
Good luck to Hardest  :beermug: TI say some prayers for you boy nah  ;D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2007, 02:03:56 PM »
HARDEST meh brudder do your best taht is all I ask and God go do the rest.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2007, 02:10:03 PM »
Harricrete.........

Best of luck!
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

:rotfl: :rotfl: TT yuh good boi, yuh come like ah bullet wid dat one  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2007, 05:25:10 PM »
Good Luck...Now is de time...

:rotfl:

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2007, 08:45:19 AM »
If Jemmott is un-fit why will he go on a trial. ?

Devon Mitchell and Michael Celestine dropped off and they were expected to be stars once.... I think Celestine playing in the Super League now, maybe Joe Public loan him out to Caroni (I think).

What ever happened to Michael Carrington, since Rene Simoes dropped him from the 2001 U-17 team he just disappear....

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

allyuh yuh is real tears..iodex..long time i eh hear about that.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2007, 01:29:36 PM »
How a man supposed to perform right after an injury?
They shoulda push back the trial if possible.
Good luck.

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2007, 11:36:54 PM »
Turning away from Jemmott a minute...as an Arimian I familiar with Devon Mitchell, he was a decent goalscorer. My question is about the next guy Akil Guevera...did he also play for Arima Snr Comp? The last yr b4 I leave Trini had a guy name Akil make Intercol all star team from Arima, I think that was his last name, use to play defensive midfield and remind me of Keane lil bit.
I find he had real talent...then like a yr later I saw him when I was assistant coach of a youth side and we play a team from Pinto I think, he had just come to watch and was lookin like ah reaaal spranger smokin weed on d sidelines and ting. I was tellin mih boys how that real sad cuz I find he was d best player in intercol that yr...so somebody plz tell me is d same guy I thinkin bout.
My bredrin Stephan who was on d same Arima team as Devon Mitchell and make intercol all star team too get kill awhile back, he jus lock off football after school and he is one ah d best ah ever c or play against. I don't know d Akil guy personally but would b good to know he make it this far now..gettin trial in foreign and ting. bless
It's only kinky the 1st time

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2007, 01:37:27 PM »
Guerra is the modern day hardest nuff potential but nuff pressure

Offline ballpiyong

• Full Warrior
  • Winning is not everything it is the only thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2007, 02:44:59 PM »
good luck

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2007, 04:39:15 PM »
allyuh sure teh man could leave :-\ Trini last time i see him he was riding with some real top shottas  :devil:
All American

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2007, 06:08:54 PM »
anybody know what going on with this?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

1]; } ?>