March 29, 2024, 03:57:05 AM

Author Topic: ARGENTINA V MEXICO  (Read 11010 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
ARGENTINA V MEXICO
« on: July 10, 2007, 10:07:13 PM »
so far argentina have dominated this copa,but today's game will be tough on both sides....DO OR DIE...brazil awaits.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
Re: ARGENTINA V MEXICO
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 10:56:53 PM »
ah being brave....Mexico winning this one  ;D

Ah think it go be tight, if it's close it will be Mexico 2 : 1 Argentina

If lots of goals passing it would be in Argentina's favour of 3 to 2 Mexico  :beermug:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 11:02:19 PM »
This would be a really good match. Both Mexico and Argentina have been playing very well and even though I want to see a BRA/ARG final, I kinna want Mexico to get revenge from the second round world cup match against Argentina.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2007, 10:17:45 AM »
This would be a really good match. Both Mexico and Argentina have been playing very well and even though I want to see a BRA/ARG final, I kinna want Mexico to get revenge from the second round world cup match against Argentina.
You have to admit though, Mexico lost on an outstanding goal....arguably one of the top goals of the tournament
well yes

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2007, 11:45:25 AM »
Mexico started the game hot and sweaty and for the first 45 looked great...but by the time Argentina scored the winner, they were in complete control. Mexico surprised many, but as far as I could see..the ran out of steam and Argentina looked comfortable by the end of the game.

This time around..I expect more of the same. Scoreline may be different..but Argentine has more class and depth will look the better team (is my guess)

The best 2 teams in the tournament...

Too much ball tonight...Mex v Argentina

And also USA v Uruguay and Brazil V Spain in the Under 20s..Lord. By the way..Under 20 WC hotter than the Copa. What a great competition so far

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 11:53:58 AM »
You have to admit though, Mexico lost on an outstanding goal....arguably one of the top goals of the tournament
THE goal of the tournament....bar none!

I can't stand the southern Nazis...but I have to give Maxipad Rodriguez that one.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2007, 12:00:07 PM »

No doubt. Ah wanted them to win eh, but I couldn't be upset after that spectacular goal. Best match of the world cup.

Too bad ah goan miss this match too.

Harry Potter b*tches!!
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2007, 01:10:23 PM »
argentina winning this no doubt. argentina just too strong.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2007, 01:47:12 PM »
THE goal of the tournament....bar none!

I can't stand the southern Nazis...but I have to give Maxipad Rodriguez that one.

your damn mouth aint no good........this will and should be a great game, i would like mexico to win but argentina playing with ah squard dey that looks ready to slaughter anyone in there way, close game. it will finish 2-1 or 3-2.
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2007, 04:36:02 PM »
Channel: Gol TV/TLN
Kick off : 8:30 pm

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2007, 06:07:29 PM »

your damn mouth aint no good........this will and should be a great game, i would like mexico to win but argentina playing with ah squard dey that looks ready to slaughter anyone in there way, close game. it will finish 2-1 or 3-2.
I hoping Mexico represent too yes...drop steady bullet in dem men ass, lol

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2007, 07:10:20 PM »
Argentina dominating early...not quite child's play but they making the Mexican backline nervous often.

I about to switch from GOL to Univision...I'm tired already of Ray Hudson and his histrionics...and it's only in the 16th.

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2007, 07:15:56 PM »
what is Castillo scene? everytime he get the ball near the box, he putting his head down and trying to beats 3 & 4 Argentine defenders. everytime he running into a wall of blue & white.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2007, 07:26:16 PM »
what is Castillo scene? everytime he get the ball near the box, he putting his head down and trying to beats 3 & 4 Argentine defenders. everytime he running into a wall of blue & white.
cause thats how you beat them..ask Brazil. problem is them mexicans aren't out and out instinctive dribblers. But they will persevere watch it...
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 07:28:00 PM by Socafan »
Two islands are better than one.

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2007, 07:29:38 PM »
Mexico now rock de post.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2007, 07:30:06 PM »
Right now Argentina having a warm time of it Mexico rocking the post and all....CONCACAF RISING!!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2007, 07:30:28 PM »
cause thats how you beat them..ask Brazil. problem is them mexicans aren't out and out instinctive dribblers. But they will persevere watch it...
He may be accused of being a little too precocious in his forays but I like the fact that they're not shrinking from battle and taking it right to the nazis Argentines.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 07:37:16 PM »
He may be accused of being a little too precocious in his forays but I like the fact that they're not shrinking from battle and taking it right to the nazis Argentines.

Yuh cyar fear them argentinesNazis. When yuh play like yuh have no respect fuh dem dey does get confused and tentative......shit dey almost score.  :D
Mexico is ah big side man. They have enough pedigree to play like they eh fraid.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2007, 07:38:35 PM »
What kinda crazy goal was dat?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2007, 07:38:46 PM »
Wow....goal by Heinze boy.

Sweet set-up by Riquelme off the free kick...that's the penalty you pay for persistent fouling I guess.

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2007, 07:39:25 PM »
oh geeed
all it take is one lapse and Argentina go bite yuh. for Mexico, that was a weak ass goal, 3 defenders and the goalie caught napping.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2007, 07:41:16 PM »
Goal! Argentina 1 Mexico 0 ¡Vamos Mexico!

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2007, 07:41:36 PM »
after some good hard defending whole game, to surrender a goal like that just before the half must real sting.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2007, 07:42:30 PM »
Riquelme is so good it's disgusting. Brilliant pass but I still don't like yuh.

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2007, 07:50:56 PM »
How come high foot doh exist in the penalty area. If Heinze did go for a ball like that in open play the ref would of blow it for sure  ???

Offline deltatau14

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2007, 07:53:28 PM »
I find myself rooting on concacaf hard hard hard today...........mexico as part of our federation of islands representing us well....I usually love watching the chemistry of argentina but at the same time i love rooting for the underdog......but with this game...i fine myself like passionate about cheering on mexico, like i genuinely geh vex when guardado hit de post......i  wanted it to go in so bad.........and to take sides with somebody..........riquelme is a boss.....he is so good its disgusting!

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2007, 07:54:08 PM »
How come high foot doh exist in the penalty area. If Heinze did go for a ball like that in open play the ref would of blow it for sure  ???
That's what I was thinking myself; but they eh show much replays. Maybe nobody was close enough.

Offline deltatau14

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2007, 07:56:36 PM »

i think he was actually out of de way of all surrounding opposing players (yuh cant really tell from that one camera angle) but it look like all de mexicans follow de flight of de ball even de keeper and when they turn after they all realise they pullin too far heinze had already hit it.........jusss a bosss ball from riquelme plain and simple - leave de defense and keeper out to dry!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2007, 07:57:21 PM »
good game by both teams so far.we will see 2 more goals by argentina.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2007, 08:11:19 PM »
Oh gorsh! Mexico jes throw away ah golden chance there!

1]; } ?>