April 28, 2024, 06:13:20 AM

Author Topic: Jamaica vs Iran Live  (Read 15781 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Re: Jamaica vs Iran Live
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2007, 05:07:49 PM »
JA2099

You ent shame?

Breds take a rest from the board.... stop typing and let people like you.

Forumites...we hadda Christen he and RF OCHO yes.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 05:20:13 PM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2007, 05:08:55 PM »
Strange that with Jamaica losing so many football matches before this 8-1 thrashing. Jamaica knocked out of the first round of the Digicel Cup which meant no Gold Cup, finishing dead last in the U-20 qualifiers below St. Kitts and finally getting knocked out of the U-17 World Cup at home to T&T.
And yet with things so bad for Boxhill and Jamaica's football in the doldrums. Spabish club giants Real Madrid are still going ahead with plans to build a football academy in Jamaica with fomer 1998 World Cup veteran goalkeeper Aaron Lawrence appointed as a staff member.
Who would have thunk. ;D ;D

Yeh boy....de same real madrid who does fire coaches for winning la liga.....just like jamacia....like dey enjoy being loosers........ :devil:
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2007, 05:16:49 PM »
JA2099

You ent shame?

Breds take a rest from the board.... stop typing and let people like you.

Forumites...we hadda Christen he and RF OCHO yes.

If it was by T&T I would, but our NPL/Reggae Boyz were beaten by 47th Iran. And it was 8-1. As Bora pointed out: results don't matter now and I am along with him on that point. 
jjbrown

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2007, 05:20:23 PM »
De boys from Ocho Rios

LOL

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2007, 05:25:26 PM »
Strange that with Jamaica losing so many football matches before this 8-1 thrashing. Jamaica knocked out of the first round of the Digicel Cup which meant no Gold Cup, finishing dead last in the U-20 qualifiers below St. Kitts and finally getting knocked out of the U-17 World Cup at home to T&T.
And yet with things so bad for Boxhill and Jamaica's football in the doldrums. Spabish club giants Real Madrid are still going ahead with plans to build a football academy in Jamaica with fomer 1998 World Cup veteran goalkeeper Aaron Lawrence appointed as a staff member.
Who would have thunk. ;D ;D

Yeh boy....de same real madrid who does fire coaches for winning la liga.....just like jamacia....like dey enjoy being loosers........ :devil:
So it was in Jamaica that Real Madrid won the La Liga and then fire Capella. ;D ;D
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2007, 05:27:48 PM »
De boys from Ocho Rios

LOL
Yes. And Kingston, St. Catherine, Claredon, Trelawny, St. James and other parishes. ??? ???
jjbrown

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2007, 06:16:19 PM »
I honestly believe that tour was too long. All that flying to the mid-east and Asia. That will take a toll on the body.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2007, 06:33:09 PM »
wow 8 separate minutes that rocked our world 2day lol

SHITHONGSSS

lol @ Big Mag.......SEND FOR BRITS

Offline marcpurcell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2007, 06:40:33 PM »
This result is hard for Jamaica. I dont mind a little beating but this is a downright ass kicking. Send a message to the Yardies.
Born in Montreal
Living in Toronto
But still a Barataria boy at heart

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2007, 07:42:11 PM »
SEND MORE BRITS  SEND MORE BRITS    ( said in a Zombie-Like voice) SEND MORE BRITS
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2007, 08:01:15 PM »

take it as you like...

consequently, if someone continuously shitting on you will you roll over and smile??

Your "we are concacaf, we are the world" stance, while commendable, is a big problem we trinis cant seem to understand.. When we chips down, our regional brothers laughing at us, but when the shoe on the other foot we is most benevolent..

You think Marlon Samuels gave a flying **** when he leave Lara stranded on the other end?

When is Mighty Sparrow or David Rudder next gig in Jamrock?

You think dem on we?

I could go on and on but you know this could lead us off into a whole next (to use a word you like) tangential discussion..

For the sake of peace, you have your stance i have mine..

FLECK DEM!!

Well big up yuhself dread...dai'z about de only thing I could tell yuh.  Personally I know nuff people from up and down the caribbean who was wearing 'Soca Warriors' shirts in support of what we were trying to accomplish in Germany last year....and plenty of them were Jamaicans.  Right now I have two Jamaican pardnas collaborating with me in pushing ah charity that would benefit Trini youth first...and all caribbean youth after dat.  Some ah we see de bigger picture...some ah we too caught up in tribalism to see de bigger picture. 

I does blaze nuff joke on dem man when I ready...but I know better than tuh kick ah man when they down...and right now Jamaica down.  If you want to let the two li'l piece ah shit talk yuh get on here from one or two jamaicans so bad up yuh head then I real sorry fuh you hoss...at the end of the day CONCACAF looking like shit tuh the rest of the world will only make it easier for us to lose the two additional spots we picked up in recent years...two spots that enabled the Warriors to make it to Germany btw...so continue cutting off yuh nose tuh spite yuh face.

mind the speed limit on the high road you taking there..

sorry bro but it have no moratorium on shit talk.. what you saying is the same thing as telling a Spurs fan he should back arsenal in the Champions League final because they are English and furthermore, if they get a solid cutass they will embarass the EPL..

Never happen, no way, no how... This is what rivalry is about.. Frankly, these Jamaican posters (OCHO and dem) look for any talk they get and i glad they sticking around to take it too..

just remember... if the shoe was on the other foot......................

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2007, 08:16:23 PM »
Allyuh move from losing 1-0 to Brazil a few years ago to Losing 8-1 to Iran.

I told 2099 that the loss to Indonesia was worse than our Gold Cup debacle. I hear man saying both T&T and JA is shitsides and we shouldn't be making noise neither. Steups. The writing was on the wall then. Iran is not a bad side dred but they are very far from World Class. Judging from the crowd in the stadium it was a jokey match in the eyes of the public. 8 horse ? 8 ?

Cut allyuh losses and take a lil sabbatical from the site dred.8 ? I am not exaggerating when I say that side would not put 8 past St. Vincent. I not even feeling good about this, I juss feeling sick.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2007, 08:29:48 PM »
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2007, 08:40:31 PM »
De boys from Ocho Rios

LOL
I go re-christen dem

de boyz geh Ocho Goalios ;D ;D ;D ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

truetrini

« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2007, 08:47:49 PM »
dis almost as bad as de 9 dey get from costa rica!

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2007, 08:48:57 PM »
Yard men, all yuh know ah doh bash all yuh on de forum, but 8 - 1 is totally unacceptable. Ah know all yuh rebuilding and setting up things fuh de 2010 WCQ , so ah 2 - 0, 2 - 1, 3 - 1 or even 3 - 0 is cool, but 8 - 1 no excuse gentlemen. As fuh de old talk from meh T&T people, doh take it personal, cuz if is 2 things we like is shit talk and party. Ah hope things work out fuh Jamaica, cuz all yuh is part ah de Caribbean teams, and although we (T&T) does have ah lil rivalry wid all yuh, I still want Jamaica tuh do good :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 08:54:24 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2007, 09:14:27 PM »
JA2099 i have to give yuh credit yuh  backing and  sticking to yuh country bouy. its a shame yuh players aint have as much heart as you. But just a little reminder yuh backing a donkey in a horse race.. :devil: :beermug:
All American

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2007, 09:26:43 PM »
JA2099 i have to give yuh credit yuh  backing and  sticking to yuh country bouy. its a shame yuh players aint have as much heart as you. But just a little reminder yuh backing a donkey in a horse race.. :devil: :beermug:

Backing he country? He and he wife musbe eh having relations so he have some free time on he hands. Steups......up to now me eh understand why dem does be most present on a site that in no way pertains to their local football. It eh even like dey does be here to encourage...or support....more times than not is a setta insularity and fightdown and snide remarks poorly veiled as grudging compliments. I really never used to bizness bout dem or nuttin...but dey getting overbearing. When yuh could come laughing at a side loosing 2-1 with clearly a second string 11.....yuh set yuhself up to get talk when yuh collect a goal for every letter in yuh name.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2007, 10:16:58 PM »
To each his own, fellas.  Everybody is entitled to his or her preferences and they are going to be based on any or many of a number of varying factors, with experience being one of them.  My experience with the jamaican culture is such that I feel they do NOT support anything outside of their own.  Of course, there will be exceptions; (there are exceptions to everything in life: I'm sure not EVERYBODY in mother Theresa's family was nice!) but the many, many jamaicans that I have encountered in MY narrow experiences in football, in the military, in school, at work and at play ain't about much more than their own culture.  I could never appreciate their style of football, they use violence as a form of intimidation, on and off the field, and even watching their national team the other day on Goltv in a friendly against some team I cannot remember.....is pure nastiness and thuggery on the field.  What is there about that kind of football to support? As far as regional recognition goes: I will continue to be insular in my views and support for MY country.......until someone can show me how Mexico's success in world football has really benefitted us (if I am to take this regional brotherhood thing to heart).....USA made it to Italia '90 and got their butts handed to them and steadily improved to the point that they have expectations put on them now for every WC tournament, but, when the world sees the USA in a WC, they see the US f**kin' A, Not CONCACAF! Costa Rica made it to the knockout round in Italia '90, Jamaica went to France in "98 and of course there was Germany '06, way before all of which there was Haiti, being slaughtered in Germany '74, albeit after stealing our spot, but how have all of these achievements REALLY made strides for the smaller teams in CONCACAF, like T&T.......that jackula's position in FIFA didn't orchestrate?  They haven't.  Fact is, if it wasn't for jackula, we wouldn't have four spots and, quite frankly, we don't deserve them.  Yes, we made it to Germany on the strength of those four slots and, yes, hundreds, if not thousands of MY people got to personally experience a lifetime's worth of memories, but it doesn't change the facts.  CONCACAF is weak, but for the three perennial powerhouses in our region.  How can CONCACAF have as many as four slots at the same time that Africa can only have as few as five?......back to MY country: WE need to improve OUR players, OUR approach to the game, OUR leagues, OUR national teams OUR coaches and OUR administration to the point that WE perennially put out a product that REALLY draws the attention to CONCACAF that would make the other confederations sit up and take us seriously and not the kind of attention that jackula draws.  As for those of you that feel that the USA and Mexico doing well in world football bodes well for the rest of CONCACAF in the eyes of the status quo of football......well, I have big dreams, too.   

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 02, 2007, 10:50:14 PM »
beg to differ mango.  I think Mexico and US can hold their own with any team in general.  Costa rica never gives a poor showing and to me are comparable to any mid-major team from any part of the globe (eg.  a 1-1 between Costa Rica and this same team that slaughter JA woudn't surprise many people)...so that leaves the last concacaf spot, and I think it fair to make us battle it out with South America's 5th, cuz I believe that is where we at...or at least should be.  Did Togo impress you thast much?

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2007, 12:08:13 AM »
beg to differ mango.  I think Mexico and US can hold their own with any team in general.  Costa rica never gives a poor showing and to me are comparable to any mid-major team from any part of the globe (eg.  a 1-1 between Costa Rica and this same team that slaughter JA woudn't surprise many people)...so that leaves the last concacaf spot, and I think it fair to make us battle it out with South America's 5th, cuz I believe that is where we at...or at least should be.  Did Togo impress you thast much?

I can respect your opininon, killer, but I am not about how any one team may have fared in any one World Cup.  I am about fairness and consistency. Answer me this: Do you think we or any of us in CONCACAF are really good enough to give the 5th best team in South America a run for their money, especially on a regular basis? If we were to have exchanged places with Togo, do you think we would have looked any more impressive than they did?  How impressive did Costa Rica look in Germany? Other than the three perennial powerhouses in our region, has the
concacaf ever impressed in a World Cup?........okay, okay: Jamaica defeated Japan in France and WE drew (and could even have won, had Cornell Glen's shot just dipped a little) with Sweden, but that is it.  Now, maybe the powers-that-be in Africa need to restructure their qualification format (and of course, UEFA need to give up at least ONE of their 13 slots, but that, we all know, will NEVER happen) but when you have six teams, the likes of Morocco, Tunisia, Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroun, South Africa (and I haven't called Ivory Coast, Senegal, Togo, Zambia, Angola or Algeria, any of which would give the best in CONCACAF a run for our 6 to 1) and they are only allowed five slots, they have to feel slighted!  don't get me wrong, I am taking what I can get, but I am not fooled by what I have gotten.  Even at the youth World Cups, CONCACAF receives more berths than we deserve, especially when you consider how few teams take part in those tournaments, and factor in our non-success against the success of the African Confederation at youth level.
        Mexico and USA will forever be battling it out for top spot in CONCACAF and pulling off great results on the world stage.........it's not going to do ANYTHING for us unless we elevate OUR game to knock one of them off their perch.......consistently!  Maybe the best we can hope for would be consistently battling Costa Rica for that third spot (if Canada chooses to remain dormant, of course and if Haiti, Guatemala, St V&G, Cuba and Jamaica don't improve) but the notion that one of those top three, or even Jamaica doing well brings about recognition or is generally beneficial us in CONCACAF is comfort for a fool, as far as I am concerned.  Even with Jamaica having made their own strides on the world stage in categories other than football, like music and tourism, it allows them to enjoy a status that renders them an entity onto themselves: the rest of the football world is not necessarily going to think of CONCACAF when they think of Jamaica.  WE are the ones that have to ensure that WE benefit from OUR OWN exploits and raise whatever profile for CONCACAF that WE can.  Not Mexico, not USA, not Costa Rica......and certainly NOT Jamaica.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2007, 09:44:48 AM »
I will not respond to any Trini posters above until  true match reports are printed.
Just don't be surprised as to the reason why the NPL/Reggae Boyz lost 8-1 to Iran.
jjbrown

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2007, 10:12:43 AM »
I will not respond to any Trini posters above until  true match reports are printed.
Just don't be surprised as to the reason why the NPL/Reggae Boyz lost 8-1 to Iran.

Yuh see these yet?

Spell it fuh me now.......

J

A

M

A

I

C

A

JAMAICA :rotfl:

Talk to RF he see de game....with a link he so generously shared with us.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2007, 10:22:55 AM »
Ah could sell plenty of these to the JFF.

Pooper Scooper

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 10, 2007, 07:38:27 AM »
Ay...

Look Vietnam beat UAE and Indonesia beat Bahrain!!

Ocho... Yes thats you RF, 2099, Alter Ego, Warmonger...

Dis must be like ah soothing balm for the 8-1 cutass eh??

1]; } ?>