April 19, 2024, 01:45:33 PM

Author Topic: Shame on allyuh fellas..  (Read 8838 times)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Shame on allyuh fellas..
« on: July 13, 2007, 03:03:35 PM »
I cya understan how allyuh fellas in this forum Not Supporting USA in the under 20.. I mean for the first time in History USA  has more than 2 players of African decent playing on de same pitch for them and allyuh fellas who living in the U.S , Growing Up allyuh kids in de U.S, Wrking in De U.S And Still not supporting U.S Football .. Allyuh fellas wrong..  Do You Know de exposure this will bring to people of African decent if de U.S was to win it all.. Trust mi people support Your adopted land and our players who represent this country . I have said many times before The Only Time De U.S dont have my Support is when dey Playing agianst De Red Black & White or any west Indian Country. But I am pleased and happy to be supporting De U.S and all my fellow Players of African decent who Represents U.S Footballl
Go USA Put a beating on dem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Warmonga...
I hated USA Football after our lost to dem in de 1990 wrl cup Qualifiers but if allyuh fellas look at dat game USA Didnt beat we .. de ref Did!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Lives Matter..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Shame on allyuh fellas..
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 03:08:55 PM »
Not only the ref JW because calliguri did we ah favor because they would a claim that we ovah sell d stadium which was the gospel truth.

As 4 the US peeps who livin dey support Adu and he black brudder
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 03:09:43 PM »
Here we go again.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 03:12:02 PM »
I born here, and it will take more than them putting two Africans on the team for me to support USA in football.
Its not a big deal USA is just not my side to back in football, im just not a fan.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 03:13:35 PM »
I cya understan how allyuh fellas in this forum Not Supporting USA in the under 20.. I mean for the first time in History USA  has more than 2 players of African decent playing on de same pitch for them and allyuh fellas who living in the U.S , Growing Up allyuh kids in de U.S, Wrking in De U.S And Still not supporting U.S Football .. Allyuh fellas wrong..  Do You Know de exposure this will bring to people of African decent if de U.S was to win it all.. Trust mi people support Your adopted land and our players who represent this country . I have said many times before The Only Time De U.S dont have my Support is when dey Playing agianst De Red Black & White or any west Indian Country. But I am pleased and happy to be supporting De U.S and all my fellow Players of African decent who Represents U.S Footballl
Warmonga...
I hated USA Football after our lost to dem in de 1990 wrl cup Qualifiers but if allyuh fellas look at dat game USA Didnt beat we .. de ref Did!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and what if Adu and Altidore (sp) was not there? would the US still get your support?  ::)

the last time I checked we still had free choices to support who we want, and although I don't reall back the US in football, I must admit I like this U20 team, and maybe I will give them a little cheer, depending on who dey playing  ;D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 03:16:31 PM »
i backing the US as long as they eh playing TnT, this U-20 have ballers on it, ah hope they win it all.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline ballpiyong

• Full Warrior
  • Winning is not everything it is the only thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 03:24:32 PM »
I will never support th U.S. team no matter who they playing. Sometimes i absolutely get sick listening these americans boast and humility is definitely not a character trait. Who tell them they are world power in football?. I don't care the only way i will ever back an american team is if there is a trini playing for a club side but international trini playing for them or not HELL NO!!!!!

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 04:14:11 PM »
and all allyuh fellas who livin in miami...why allyuh ent support allyuh miami football side?  allyuh let de team dead! and the fellas who livin in new york - new york giants!  yuh mus buy the hat and juzzy and everything. and all dem blasted people who protestin against the us war in iraq and odder places...you go tell dem war...who dey should be supportin!

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2007, 04:33:05 PM »
shame on you for posting this la la.."The exposure that this will bring to people of African decent" yuh cyah be serious  with dat comment ??? me eh mind yuh supporting de team cause yuh living in foreign, but to state yuh supporting dem because of dey skin colour is blasphemy....so in essence if de entire team was, hispanic , italian or some udder ethnicity yuh wouldn't support dem  ???
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2007, 04:36:34 PM »
People those always back teams with blacks on it for eg France sat eh news
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2007, 04:42:01 PM »
Here's my response,Laughable :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2007, 05:01:00 PM »
I am sorry  i can't back them and i serving in their military, just today i beat somebody online rell bad who was playing with that shit team, i was playing with Croatia ;D Until the U.S start showing some respect to our west indian countries when it comes to football i might just consider them a little,until that i backing anybody that play them.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2007, 05:22:05 PM »
Warmonga...

Monga,

Yuh know Supa & De Enterprise have yuh back wid dis thread and we share de same feelings wid yuh meh breddah. De Enterprise have Trinis, Jamaicans and Americans, we does all back USA, except when USA playing de warriors or reggae bois, well den men does pull square and wave dey national flag and support dey country of birth. However, my reasons for supporting de USA, is straight and simple, I've been a US citizen for many years, dis is my adopted home and I'm very grateful for the opportunities de country have given me, such as completing my education, house, good job, etc . I went into a bit of my personal , but dat is okay, ah doh have ah thing tuh hide. Ah just wanted to clear my reasons for the support. Ah doh want tuh get involved 2 much in dis thread, cuz some people look at life different 2 others and ah doh want tuh get into it wid another member. All ah wud say is dat dat ah like yuh thread, de color part should have been left out doh, but cool, dat is your opinion. Large up yuh self, cuz nuff men go be scared tuh do ah thread like dat, cuz dey scared ah de fack up talk from de members  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 07:03:34 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2007, 05:30:02 PM »
I will never support th U.S. team no matter who they playing. Sometimes i absolutely get sick listening these americans boast and humility is definitely not a character trait. Who tell them they are world power in football?. I don't care the only way i will ever back an american team is if there is a trini playing for a club side but international trini playing for them or not HELL NO!!!!!
What shit yuh talking?? Is humility ah character trait fuh Trinidadians?  Why yuh think half de facking caribbean doh like we?  At any rate, I dunno if is 'Americans' in general yuh talking about, but as fuh de soccer team, I never see any of them men disrespecting other teams or being boastful about their own abilities.  I have ah bad feeling this thread will backfire and degenerate into ah USA bashfest...but say what, them fellas on that team only have to keep doing what they doing and let de rest ah talk sort itself out.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 07:25:16 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2007, 05:31:27 PM »
I am sorry  i can't back them and i serving in their military, just today i beat somebody online rell bad who was playing with that shit team, i was playing with Croatia ;D Until the U.S start showing some respect to our west indian countries when it comes to football i might just consider them a little,until that i backing anybody that play them.
Why should they show we respect and we cyah beat them?

How they disrespecting we anyways?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2007, 06:17:33 PM »
Fack USA  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2007, 06:25:55 PM »
Warmonga...

Oh shut up already nah! And so effing what if there are "more than two players of African descent" on the team? Dey's the first time Black people playing football? If you want to support the US fine, but stop trying to shove them down other people throats. Yuh think if ah was ln England I would have magically started to support their football team despite the fact that I think they play the most boring brand of football ever? You real annoying with the Team USA schupidness boy.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2007, 06:31:32 PM »
Warmonga...

First time in history two players of African decent playing on the same pitch. Where allyuh does it dem information. In UAE  Adu, Johnson and Ricardo Clarke play together. In Holland they had Marvel Wynn and Adu.
I could go on but say wha. I supporting CONCACAF not only USA. After all is the same USA dat say T&T should not be in the WC and Australia and T&T will be the two weakest teams. Fack dem
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2007, 08:24:38 PM »
Warmonga...

So basically it's a black thing then.....oh sorry African. 

The laughable thing is your belief in the myth of the universal of black/arfican man, that somehow by virtue of one's skin color makes one representative of the entire race.  American blacks are no closer culturally to their African brethren than anyone else.  I doubt that a black man from New York would feel at home in Lagos or Accra much be concerned about the welfare of it citizens.

Finally I don't see how a US team with a few black players brings more exposure than say the Ghana and Nigerian teams that have made it to the finals previously (Ghana twice) OR for that matter the U-17 teams from the same countries that have won that version of the world cup (again Ghana twice).

Shame on us for living here and not being vociferous in our support on the US team yet by own admission you only care because they have a few black players on the team.

Men is reaaaaaal kicks yes.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2007, 08:43:43 PM »
Warmonga...

The laughable thing is your belief in the myth of the universal of black/arfican man, that somehow by virtue of one's skin color makes one representative of the entire race.  American blacks are no closer culturally to their African brethren than anyone else.  I doubt that a black man from New York would feel at home in Lagos or Accra much be concerned about the welfare of it citizens.

Finally I don't see how a US team with a few black players brings more exposure than say the Ghana and Nigerian teams that have made it to the finals previously (Ghana twice) OR for that matter the U-17 teams from the same countries that have won that version of the world cup (again Ghana twice).

Shame on us for living here and not being vociferous in our support on the US team yet by own admission you only care because they have a few black players on the team.

I think the race of the black players matter because it shows young African American kids that soccer isn't just for suburban white kids, or the hispanic kids from the next block over.  I know that ten years ago when I used to volunteer as a youth coach for Parks and Recreation in DC the only player I could point to was Eddie Pope (most couldn't identify with Cobi) and even then that was a challenge.

I think this is the light in which warmonga speaks when he talks about the presence of blacks on the team being cause for celebration...and while I'm not exactly sitting here ready to turn cartwheels off he ceiling, I fully share in his sentiment.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 12:36:08 AM by Bake n Shark »

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2007, 08:54:28 PM »
Warmonga...

I think the race of the black players matter because it shows young African American kids that soccer isn't just for suburban white kids, or the hispanic kids from the next block over.  I know that ten years ago when I used to volunteer as a youth coach for Parks and Recreation in DC the only player I could point to was Eddie Pope (most couldn't identify with Cobi) and even then that was a challenge.

I think this is the light in which warmonga speaks when he talks about the presence of blacks on the team be cause for celebration...and while I'm not exactly sitting here ready to turn cartwheels off he ceiling, I fully share in his sentiment.

Yes, but how could that argument be used to convince us, people who watch the sport for the love of the sport, to support the United States? Who cares if they have a couple Black players? There are entire Black teams out there, and most of them much better than the US. That Black thing was just extra lame.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2007, 09:11:05 PM »

I think this is the light in which warmonga speaks when he talks about the presence of blacks on the team be cause for celebration...and while I'm not exactly sitting here ready to turn cartwheels off he ceiling, I fully share in his sentiment.

Yes, but how could that argument be used to convince us, people who watch the sport for the love of the sport, to support the United States? Who cares if they have a couple Black players? There are entire Black teams out there, and most of them much better than the US. That Black thing was just extra lame.

Note my words and take up yuh argument wid somebody else...I not here to try and convince nobody of not one damn thing.  The most compelling argument could be made for supporting the US and people would still do just the opposite, so I know which battles worth fighting.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 09:14:06 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2007, 10:27:23 PM »
Warmonga...

ride out ah hear with yuh africa shit,usa could have ah all black team me eh cater.anyway fuk it,u continue supportin yuh american SOCCER.i tell allyuh ahready i cyar support usa football.not now not ever.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2007, 11:10:29 PM »

Thats exactly what I meant.. football In De U.S.A is mostly played in The Suburbs by Mostly Kids of Cacausian Background.. I am happy and pleased to see football being reconise By African Americans.
Also for those who said  I support USA because of the Skin colour of the players.. show me where I say dat..  No Part of my topic I mention "Skin Colour"
I didnt came here to attack anyone with this topic, I just came here to say what I felt.. simple..
warmonga
Black Lives Matter..

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2007, 02:38:58 AM »
Thats exactly what I meant.. football In De U.S.A is mostly played in The Suburbs by Mostly Kids of Cacausian Background.. I am happy and pleased to see football being reconise By African Americans.
Also for those who said  I support USA because of the Skin colour of the players.. show me where I say dat..  No Part of my topic I mention "Skin Colour"
I didnt came here to attack anyone with this topic, I just came here to say what I felt.. simple..
warmonga

No you didnt mention skin colour at all, you only mentioned players of African descent.  So I guess if they were born from caucasian parents in Africa you would still have made the reference?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2007, 05:49:17 AM »
So because it have African players on the US team I should support them !!! you is a dam ass in true yes...... I not from Africa or India, f00ck eh... I is ah Trini..... 100000%

Good luck to USA simply because they are from CONCACAF, the next under 20 world cup we should see an increase of teams from concacaf simply because of USA success. Same thing happened with Mexico and the last Under 17 world cup.

Youth teams and women teams from concacaf is becoming a world force now.... cant believe even Brazil getting wood....
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 06:32:37 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2007, 09:43:48 AM »
warmonga

No you didnt mention skin colour at all, you only mentioned players of African descent. So I guess if they were born from caucasian parents in Africa you would still have made the reference?
Arrow yuh have to understand the point of the man's post and not the other little inflamatory remarks. all the brother is saying is that blacks in the US are not exposed to soccer as the white suburbanite kids, and seeing a few blacks on the team might create some interest for the sport with the black inner city kids. that's all, no need to get analyitical about it, and the other part of the post is quite valid aswell. if a fella don't want to support the US, that's qiute inderstandable,but if yuh live work and raise your kids here then why not, what if a member kid grows up to be a baller and want's to put onn the red white and blue, would you not support. and let me be the first to say, i am qiute guilty of not supporting the US.                                    positive
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 09:45:30 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2007, 11:06:32 AM »
Warmonga...

First time in history two players of African decent playing on the same pitch. Where allyuh does it dem information. In UAE  Adu, Johnson and Ricardo Clarke play together. In Holland they had Marvel Wynn and Adu.
I could go on but say wha. I supporting CONCACAF not only USA. After all is the same USA dat say T&T should not be in the WC and Australia and T&T will be the two weakest teams. Fack dem

boss, i think warmonga's comments were about the usa team in particular.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2007, 11:09:55 AM »
warmonga

No you didnt mention skin colour at all, you only mentioned players of African descent. So I guess if they were born from caucasian parents in Africa you would still have made the reference?
Arrow yuh have to understand the point of the man's post and not the other little inflamatory remarks. all the brother is saying is that blacks in the US are not exposed to soccer as the white suburbanite kids, and seeing a few blacks on the team might create some interest for the sport with the black inner city kids. that's all, no need to get analyitical about it, and the other part of the post is quite valid aswell. if a fella don't want to support the US, that's qiute inderstandable,but if yuh live work and raise your kids here then why not, what if a member kid grows up to be a baller and want's to put onn the red white and blue, would you not support. and let me be the first to say, i am qiute guilty of not supporting the US.                                    positive

so you agree that it IS about skin colour then

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2007, 11:11:41 AM »
Warmonga...

boss, i think warmonga's comments were about the usa team in particular.

which players he mentioned there don't play for the USA team ???

1]; } ?>