April 25, 2024, 10:57:30 AM

Author Topic: recall ian cox  (Read 2374 times)

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
recall ian cox
« on: August 10, 2005, 11:39:32 AM »
ian cox has been playing well for gillingham sine last season. yes, they were relegated but not because of their defense. i think he'd be perfect for this game particularly since sancho has been out for a while and we dont want to see cyd gray again. leo needs to call him up. and start glen. none of this glen best off the bench. if you dont start him soon enough then he'll stop producing off the bench. reward the man with this lineup:

Hislop

Cox  Dog  Lawerence  Avery John(his name better be spelled AVERY,not Emery on Espn)

Birchall  Edwards  Spann  Eve

Glenn Yorke

Subs: Stern, Jack, Theobold, Grey, Wolfe, Jones, Sancho

Its time we go for 3 pts. we have nothing to lose. bunker down tactics is fine so long as we dont use it the whole game. 
1 week!
Hart for president

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: recall ian cox
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2005, 12:21:32 PM »
ian cox has been playing well for gillingham sine last season. yes, they were relegated but not because of their defense. i think he'd be perfect for this game particularly since sancho has been out for a while and we dont want to see cyd gray again. leo needs to call him up. and start glen. none of this glen best off the bench. if you dont start him soon enough then he'll stop producing off the bench. reward the man with this lineup:

Hislop

Cox  Dog  Lawerence  Avery John(his name better be spelled AVERY,not Emery on Espn)

Birchall  Edwards  Spann  Eve

Glenn Yorke

Subs: Stern, Jack, Theobold, Grey, Wolfe, Jones, Sancho

Its time we go for 3 pts. we have nothing to lose. bunker down tactics is fine so long as we dont use it the whole game. 
1 week!

One de one hand yuh callin fuh defender Ian Cox to come back.

But yuh sayin is time we go fuh 3 points we have nothing to lose and bunker down tactics eh good to use whole game?

So Cox goin to be de answer to goin fuh 3 points???
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2005, 12:22:35 PM »
that line up way off bredda.yuh starting eve ?

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2005, 12:25:00 PM »
I don't believe Cox would serve much purpose in the side at present. Generally the defense has held well throughout the entire campaign. It's just the creativity in the midfield and the lack of finishing that's missing. Cyd Gray didn't impress but we played Charles in that position with great success in the absence of Sancho
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2005, 01:44:04 PM »
Cox is a stopper and right now we have Dog and Tallest handling it well.......we ent mashing up that partnership now atall.

Beenhakker have Anton Pierre to slot in and as he mentioned in the sports program a while back he prefers Atiba Charles as a Center back instead of a full back.

I was a Ian Cox fan but lets leave the back as is......you doe tinker with what wukkin.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2005, 02:37:22 PM »
cox can play on the right. charles isnt going to cut it,neither is gray.
im not saying we go all out for 3 pts but bunkering down the whole game is going to give the same result as the mexico match. inserting cox sures up our back line.
and yes id start eve. who you going to put there?theobold,rahim. haha
Hart for president

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2005, 02:56:13 PM »
I see nobody arguing the fact that Stern should be on the bench, but u really think that Beenhakker putting Stern on the bench.  :D

I just waiting to see that one happen.

1]; } ?>