April 26, 2024, 07:57:40 AM

Author Topic: If Brazil wins this Copa America I will vomit !!!!!!!!!!  (Read 14479 times)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
If Brazil wins this Copa America I will vomit !!!!!!!!!!
« on: July 11, 2007, 09:01:59 AM »
I hope to see Mexico in the final and I hope to see them beat Brazil for the second time and show the world the first win wasn't a fluke. I even supporting Argentina to win the whole dam thing if not Mexico. Brazil had one hard game whole tournament and that was against Uruguay and they needed penalties to win. A game they should have lost because the last kick Brazil keeper was off his line.

Over-rated Brazil SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robinho ....  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Diego Forlan and Alvaro Recoba teach Brazil how to play ball.

I hope Nevy Castillo is fine for the game today vs Argentina. They need him.

West Ham have rejected a bid by Carlos Tevez to cancel his playing contract. Dam-it !!!! now Manchester will be sucking eggs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Chelsea !!! or anybody else except for Mantaking-Utd !!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Premiership side Portsmouth completed Wednesday the signing of England striker David Nugent. The 22-year-old has joined from Championship club Preston North End for a fee reported to be 6 million pounds
!!!! I guess he's not going to Sunderland afterall.... this could be the best year for Stern John yet !!!!!! no international game to think about, just club, sad, but good too.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 09:04:15 AM by Flex »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: If Brazil wins this Copa America I will vomit !!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 09:07:00 AM »
 They have an emoticon for dat.  :puking: 

Offline Slade

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 09:21:51 AM »
I hope to see Mexico in the final and I hope to see them beat Brazil for the second time and show the world the first win wasn't a fluke. I even supporting Argentina to win the whole dam thing if not Mexico. Brazil had one hard game whole tournament and that was against Uruguay and they needed penalties to win. A game they should have lost because the last kick Brazil keeper was off his line.

West Ham have rejected a bid by Carlos Tevez to cancel his playing contract. Dam-it !!!! now Manchester will be sucking eggs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

PS: Premiership side Portsmouth completed Wednesday the signing of England striker David Nugent. The 22-year-old has joined from Championship club Preston North End for a fee reported to be 6 million pounds
!!!! I guess he's not going to Sunderland afterall.... this could be the best year for Stern John yet !!!!!! no international game to think about, just club, sad, but good too.
I have a baff bag with your name on it..
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 10:37:00 AM by palos »

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2007, 09:35:30 AM »
plenty people vomit in 1994
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2007, 10:53:12 AM »
plenty people vomit in 1994

:violin:

1994 is how long ago.... dam !!!!!! 13 years ago - dam !!!!!

Mexico beat them in the Copa America and the Confederation Cup last time as well !!!! how's that then....
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 12:02:03 PM by Flex »

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 11:43:50 AM »
Brazil along with a few other teams are my salvation in terms of beautiful football. I must admit this team has me shaking my head. Last night I was hoping for the first time in my life that they did not advance. Nothing I mean nothing to make me sit up an  :applause:  :thumbsdown:
Sorry Dunga I cannot support any team that betrays its tradition and belief.
Makes me wonder of the true reason Lusio, Kaka and Ronaldinho beg off.
Especially after Dunga leave  Kaka on the bench for the Argentina match in London, bring him on and he set up one goal and scored a spectacular solo.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2007, 11:53:57 AM »

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2007, 12:07:27 PM »
wow...  clearly that time of the month...  take a midol.. ;D

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2007, 12:12:50 PM »

Yuh have two to spare?
www.westindiantube.com

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2007, 12:30:41 PM »
tht brazil team deserve a good cut arse, Uruguay throw away that game yesterday.  >:(
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2007, 12:55:54 PM »
Brazil along with a few other teams are my salvation in terms of beautiful football. I must admit this team has me shaking my head. Last night I was hoping for the first time in my life that they did not advance. Nothing I mean nothing to make me sit up an :applause: :thumbsdown:
Sorry Dunga I cannot support any team that betrays its tradition and belief.
Makes me wonder of the true reason Lusio, Kaka and Ronaldinho beg off.
Especially after Dunga leave Kaka on the bench for the Argentina match in London, bring him on and he set up one goal and scored a spectacular solo.

Observer, ah wid yuh on that ... I caught the live action at 2-1 and at about 11 minutes into the second half ... by the 20th minute I was willing Uruguay to equalize.

The interesting thing about this tournament is that - regardless of Dunga's future - certain Brazilian players (a minority) have established their merit for any first team under any TD.

Among those I wouldn't travel into the future would be Vagner Love.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2007, 01:00:52 PM »
I have been saying this since the tournament started. Argentina will win.

VANDER LOVE is the shittiest forward ever to wear a Brazil shirt, falling down all the time, kinda like Stern

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2007, 01:05:09 PM »

Yuh have two to spare?

i was talking bout sando....  i agree with him..but he sounded a lil emotional lol... 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2007, 01:38:27 PM »

VANDER LOVE is the shittiest forward ever to wear a Brazil shirt, falling down all the time, kinda like Stern
Who is dat...he related tuh Wanderlust by any chance?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2007, 01:46:59 PM »
Is either PMS or Menopause. Why the man just emmotional. They play crap but they reach the final so what. When that happen in 90 with Argentina how much ah all yuh cry foul.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2007, 02:02:21 PM »

Yuh have two to spare?

i was talking bout sando....  i agree with him..but he sounded a lil emotional lol... 

Orrrr scene.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2007, 02:11:15 PM »

i was dropping he jus for he fackin hair style, grown ass man with blue ends on he braids.........
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2007, 02:39:10 PM »
Sando, how many times we have to tell you - VAT 19 and the forum doh mix... Don't drink and type...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2007, 03:55:44 PM »
I have to agree Uraguay played better than Brazil and logically should have won. I have seen Brazil played better that some teams and have lost. Look, Uraguay will always have Brazil number. Brazil may  be 5 times WC champions but U knows how to play them. They are neighbors. U players play in Brazil. U has Carnaval and samba also. U has a more experienced side than Brazil. If you look at all the times these two teams have  met, there is not a wide dispariy in the won/loss record  between them. Uraguay has always taken this tournament seriously. Brazil has not. That why U has won more that Brazil. Brazil cannot always pretty football to satisfy people. Moreso when they in the rebuilding process.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2007, 04:17:57 PM »

I find he look like them midget people an dem,ah big f**king head and ah short body,plus he does also look dotish and retarded................. ;D ;D 

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2007, 05:30:24 PM »

Nah boss Serginho from 82 have than crown and  he eh going to relinquish that
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2007, 05:46:27 PM »
well to be honest it is nice to see brazil reach this far with ah C squad. imagine if de bomb squad was there.

and i will agree vagner love is real shit in terms of top brazilian strikers. but alyuh need to watch de man off de ball as well. he is as good off de ball as anyone playing in de tournament. only thing he missin is the finishing touch. boy cah finish at all. but look at most of brazil goals and vagner love either made ah dummy run and make other open to finish...or he make ah pass/flick to the goal scorer.  :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2007, 06:12:53 PM »
well to be honest it is nice to see brazil reach this far with ah C squad. imagine if de bomb squad was there.

and i will agree vagner love is real shit in terms of top brazilian strikers. but alyuh need to watch de man off de ball as well. he is as good off de ball as anyone playing in de tournament. only thing he missin is the finishing touch. boy cah finish at all. but look at most of brazil goals and vagner love either made ah dummy run and make other open to finish...or he make ah pass/flick to the goal scorer.  :beermug:

He's good off the ball? Yuh mean when he falling down when the slightest breeze pass?
www.westindiantube.com

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2007, 06:40:35 PM »

He's good off the ball? Yuh mean when he falling down when the slightest breeze pass?

lol...good point!!! the times he does actually stay on his feet he has been in de mix for brazil attack.
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2007, 07:11:05 PM »
Wagner Love is not a brazilian level goalscorer by any means. He might actually make a good number 10 though, on any other side except Brazil...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2007, 07:54:09 PM »

Nah boss Serginho from 82 have than crown and  he eh going to relinquish that

Oh shit look at the name you bring up 'Serginho" he was shit squared

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2007, 09:45:24 PM »
doh knock brazil, cause they talent pool big and broard. not like we, who could only produce 11 good players once every two decades. brazil have teams from a to z and if their b team is not as good as they Ateam so what, any way after brazil bus argentina rass then we go talk bout who shitty.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2007, 04:53:07 AM »
Ah eh get to follow de tournament as much as ah wanted to.....but from following de comments here on de forum....Argentina goh take it.....those racist bastards.... ;D

GO ARGENTINA!!.....

p.s. I doh hate Brazil like Sando does....far from it.....dey just eh been impressive lately to merit me getting all excited bout dem.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2007, 05:25:17 AM »
Ah understand how certain people could hate on Brazil. It painful to see a team show up with a B to A- side, play crap  and still get to their Continental Finals. But that is the beauty of Brazil. Have nuff teams could field an A side that could run with them, but as soon as men have to come off the bench, the falloff in quality is amazing.

That is why I could never rate sides like England, or Spain, - No depth considering the size of they player pool. Argentina starting to catch on and have one of the deepest benches you wil see right now, but half of them fellas won't be making 2010. To be honest, Argentina deserve to win this tournament, Dunga have Brazil betraying they ideals, and hiding from what makes them unique, but the fact of the matter is that they get to the finals all the same. I actually fall asleep durin one of they matches (ah hate to say it) but they there.

France win a WC despite playing by the skin of their teeth (knockouts) /facing useless opposition (group stage) for most of the tournament (doh mind they have Brazil number) and get to the finals of another playing something that didn't even vaguely resemble the champagne football of the 2000 Euro era.
At the end of the day, however, the results stand. Regurgitate the haterade. Football, like life, isn't always fair.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2007, 06:06:39 AM »
I'm a huge Brazil fan.....but I will vomit too out of pure surprise and shock.

GO BRAZIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

1]; } ?>