April 28, 2024, 02:01:11 PM

Author Topic: Thierry Henry to Divorce  (Read 11746 times)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thierry Henry to Divorce
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2007, 07:34:43 AM »
yep, the High Court here in London is known to be very ex-wife friendly in awarding divorce payments....

but Good Luck to Thierry in Barca, footballing and otherwise  ;)

if he didn't have dat thing sign a pre-nup, then she deserve every penny she get. i doubt Henry was that pussy-whipped.

nah sobriquet prenuptuals arent legally bindin in england(unless dey bring en ah new law dat i en kno orf)
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2007, 07:48:39 AM »

nope, they don't know about pren
yep, the High Court here in London is known to be very ex-wife friendly in awarding divorce payments....

but Good Luck to Thierry in Barca, footballing and otherwise  ;)

if he didn't have dat thing sign a pre-nup, then she deserve every penny she get. i doubt Henry was that pussy-whipped.

nah sobriquet prenuptuals arent legally bindin in england(unless dey bring en ah new law dat i en kno orf)

you're right mad ras, it's all about, how much benefit she gave to the household and to the establishing of his fortune and what figure would be just and equitable
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2007, 07:52:01 AM »
Leh we be real.......imagine you now gone down on yuh knees....propose to a gyal......and she say yes...and as yuh now putting de ring on she finger say....."arhmm i have dis prenup fuh yuh to sign....doh feel no how....."
Even doh ppl would admit it understandable and practical.....how much women eh go trip wit dat? I real feeling it for de man yuh know. Tabanca does mash up players bad bad bad....he going and get clean out from de court...she getting all he have now....and even some from the set he eh even get yet. Hard luck Henry.........
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2007, 11:23:49 AM »
Check the thing

http://nicole-merry.skyrock.com/pics/163881999_small.jpg

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%3Fei%3DUTF-8%26p%3DNicole%2BMerry&w=244&h=400&imgurl=nicole-merry.skyblog.com%2Fpics%2F520970_small.jpg&size=9.1&name=520970_small.jpg&rcurl=http%3A%2F%2Fnicole-merry.skyblog.com%2F10.html&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fnicole-merry.skyblog.com%2F10.html&p=Nicole+Merry&type=jpeg&no=2&tt=222

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=yfp-t-501&va=Nicole+Merry&sz=

steupsssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...gimme half ah dem man money n i go show allyuh how tuh pick oman!  :devil:

:applause: dem men crazy oui...with all dem sweet, sweet Caribbean oman running in Europe and the Caribbean and daiz who dem men does pick. Like the ole people home does say: "yuh pick and pick til yuh pick sh*t" ;D

Dem care? Steups! As long as it white and name model, singer or actress they happy.

Well, except my boy Patrick. Find a good looking Trini woman PLENTY older than he, but looking younger than he  ;D
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2007, 04:53:40 PM »

:applause: dem men crazy oui...with all dem sweet, sweet Caribbean oman running in Europe and the Caribbean and daiz who dem men does pick. Like the ole people home does say: "yuh pick and pick til yuh pick sh*t" ;D
Easier said than done pointman. what allyuh fail to realise is, the whites girls put more effort into meeting these guys than women of colour. while women of colour would sit back and make the action come to them, the white girls does go out and makes things happen by being in the right place at the right time, plus women of colour have extra large complex, they behave like they shit ice cream and piss perfume while the white girls in most cases a lil more humble when they want to achieve their goal. yuh think man like henry and yorkie have time to run down and convince or court gyul when woman throwing they self at them. so it aint't no matter of picking nah boss, is you who does get pick like a ripe mango and end up in bucket in that areana, and only if yuh lucky ah fella does get a thing who really check for him and stick wid the programm, but most ah dem women playing for prizes and when they done suck yuh out they dash yuh way like a mango seed. gyul that like to play cute and hiding for man to find them does finish last to rass, so let them so called sweet caribbean gyul keep hiding and let them white gyul  continue to yam they food, yuh doh know ah so it go in foriegn, the end.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 05:00:39 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2007, 06:05:42 PM »
This is worst part about being a star.Why is this our business ?

slow day...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2007, 07:11:37 PM »

Easier said than done pointman. what allyuh fail to realise is, the whites girls put more effort into meeting these guys than women of colour. while women of colour would sit back and make the action come to them, the white girls does go out and makes things happen by being in the right place at the right time, plus women of colour have extra large complex, they behave like they shit ice cream and piss perfume while the white girls in most cases a lil more humble when they want to achieve their goal. yuh think man like henry and yorkie have time to run down and convince or court gyul when woman throwing they self at them. so it aint't no matter of picking nah boss, is you who does get pick like a ripe mango and end up in bucket in that areana, and only if yuh lucky ah fella does get a thing who really check for him and stick wid the programm, but most ah dem women playing for prizes and when they done suck yuh out they dash yuh way like a mango seed. gyul that like to play cute and hiding for man to find them does finish last to rass, so let them so called sweet caribbean gyul keep hiding and let them white gyul  continue to yam they food, yuh doh know ah so it go in foriegn, the end.

That wasn't Ice Cream? ???  :puking:  ;D
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2007, 07:29:27 PM »
she batman and rob him.
:rotfl: ;D

re  :rotfl:

DOUBLE dat........was lauging to hard earlier to be in any condition to respond or post.

Steups......see wha woman does do man? Remember how ronaldo was out of it when he had he tabanca!! Dis hadda get sort out NOW!!!

And was probably worsened by the fact that it's one of his own Brazilian teammates that end up with the woman.........dat is tears!

Yuh preach dey, Boss, yuh preach!! But ah still stickin' wit meh Trini woamn and dem, no matter hummuch style dey cut. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2007, 09:59:21 PM »
he have ah right to leave she,she lookin dry.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2007, 10:37:57 PM »
Another thing , yuh know why them women of colour dos get leave out the play, cuss dey have to much false pride. they don't want to do their wifely duties. forinstance, eating beef. when yuh ask a black gyul or an indian to eat beef is like asking them to kill their self. white women on the other hand for the most part, no problem, they dont have those silly hang ups, yuh don't even have to ask, they them selves dos offer their services, whole heartedly too, and when they finish wid the beef they dos even drink the broth. women of colour have a lot to learn about love making, it's not all about sweet wine, yuh have to go a lot further. could you imagine making all that money and you can't even get a little deep throat self, COMMON MAAANNNN!!!  like criss rock said, working hard all day bringing home the bacon and can't get no head, so i can't blame them men for playing on the white team, but i think they shouldn't run to marry either cuss it's to risky.   positive.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 10:40:58 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2007, 07:45:49 AM »
Another thing , yuh know why them women of colour dos get leave out the play, cuss dey have to much false pride. they don't want to do their wifely duties. forinstance, eating beef. when yuh ask a black gyul or an indian to eat beef is like asking them to kill their self. white women on the other hand for the most part, no problem, they dont have those silly hang ups, yuh don't even have to ask, they them selves dos offer their services, whole heartedly too, and when they finish wid the beef they dos even drink the broth. women of colour have a lot to learn about love making, it's not all about sweet wine, yuh have to go a lot further. could you imagine making all that money and you can't even get a little deep throat self, COMMON MAAANNNN!!!  like criss rock said, working hard all day bringing home the bacon and can't get no head, so i can't blame them men for playing on the white team, but i think they shouldn't run to marry either cuss it's to risky.   positive.

I was agreeing with yuh first post eh, but yuh see dis tata yuh put here? You are an ass of de highest order!

So you rather go with/marry some Ho, who sucking and God knows what else since she turn teenager, and doing all kinda ting with all kinda man since they small just because you want to do freaky ting? You will lose half your fortune, get horn, all kinda ting just for to get your "beef" suck? Are you dotish? Or hard up?

What is de big pips with going with some girl who willing to do anything? Cause bredda, if she willing to do anything, without being asked, with you, she doing dat with all kinda man before, during and after you.

Why de ass ah man would want to wife ah woman like dat, who probably take more man than you dream bout taking woman, I would never understand. Sleep with it, fine. But marry? Put ring on finger? Share all yuh money and possessions? Breed? You must be mad!

Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2007, 08:18:10 AM »
 :rotfl:

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2007, 08:20:30 AM »
if 'Oman name is Jammette,
isnt dat what man does want to do all day?  :devil:
 :angel:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2007, 08:54:11 AM »
calling all cars, calling all cars - thread hijack in progress on page 1 of sw.net, I repeat...

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2007, 09:02:47 AM »
all dis talk, an ppl gettin on like the man an dem is Saint an dey naive ( dat part might be true) an dey woman dem dey hook up with all so bad...buh allyuh cyar really know either way, how tings play out, or how ppl reach dey different stations in life...well yes...allyuh good yes..man say he have so much experience with ah ppl, he have the experience to say who freaky and pushup,an which ppl know wha time it is, even in the bedroom and ah nex one carry on bout, like all big name women who are models eyc, cyah be good, cause, hey, dem leffin we boys out in the cold..with only 2-3 masserati...lol....wha happenin with big name Carib woman an man now...it doh have none...we doh get divorce an split up too ?  sorry, ah shoulda stay out but ah fine allyuh heading the wrong way on ah full bus to nowhere...whoever driving, I go take it here

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2007, 09:06:10 AM »

I was agreeing with yuh first post eh, but yuh see dis tata yuh put here? You are an ass of de highest order!

So you rather go with/marry some Ho, who sucking and God knows what else since she turn teenager, and doing all kinda ting with all kinda man since they small just because you want to do freaky ting? You will lose half your fortune, get horn, all kinda ting just for to get your "beef" suck? Are you dotish? Or hard up?

What is de big pips with going with some girl who willing to do anything? Cause bredda, if she willing to do anything, without being asked, with you, she doing dat with all kinda man before, during and after you.

Why de ass ah man would want to wife ah woman like dat, who probably take more man than you dream bout taking woman, I would never understand. Sleep with it, fine. But marry? Put ring on finger? Share all yuh money and possessions? Breed? You must be mad!

damn red, yuh mash him up dey....
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2007, 11:12:28 AM »

Boy hush yuh effing arse nah with yuh damn friggin shit. Yuh know if people start to talk bout Black man this and Black man that yuh go dig horrors. The same ting you said about "coloured" women, could be applied to "white" women as well. Yuh ever heard of "stereotyping"? Yuh fine nobody eh tell yuh nothing the first time yuh post, so yuh come with yuh same shit again. We'll geh 'way.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2007, 11:34:27 AM »
calling all cars, calling all cars - thread hijack in progress on page 1 of sw.net, I repeat...

Hijack, dais all??....boy dis thread get kidnap al queda style

If henry did collect some hard lash like de women in here sharin...he mighta siddong and straighten out heself
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2007, 12:00:57 PM »

If getting yuh beef eaten and yuh freak on is what yuh want yuh doh have to walk down de aisle for dat, daiz what money for. Also perhaps yuh hooking up with the wrong women of color cause dat ent my experience at all.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 12:05:50 PM by Pointman »

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2007, 12:13:29 PM »

If getting yuh beef eaten and yuh freak on is what yuh want yuh doh have to walk down de aisle for dat, daiz what money for. Also perhaps yuh hooking up with the wrong women of color cause dat ent my experience at all.

yeah pointman tell him how dey does do it down in "da dertee"   ;D
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2007, 04:32:44 PM »

I've read some very good posts from you in my time here on the forum- this is not one of them
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2007, 05:27:55 PM »
This site have nostradamus as we know he get a tabantruck. It have Dr. Ruth as we know what black woman doh do. All yuh amazingggggggg reallllllllllll amazingggggggggggg
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2007, 05:53:09 PM »

I've read some very good posts from you in my time here on the forum- this is not one of them
One out of ten ain't bad. by the way how every one acting like i re- wrote the constitution, a lot of what i said was said in good humour, dont take it to heart. on the real, me eh really care what them athletes do with who in their spare time, who cares, in the end is every man for himself, but that last post was a little humour in the pot. my apologies if i offended any one. don't blame me, SUPA started it ;D :devil:     HIGHLY BLESSED. ;D

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2007, 07:25:27 PM »
Why man so dotish Imagine he dealing wid an outside  ting and walkin around wid picture and ting on he phone, giving she he phone number. he moving like ah novice, he deserve to get ketch. I sure is the ting self dat tip off he wife. Don't call me I'll call you  :angel:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2007, 08:52:42 AM »
Why man so dotish Imagine he dealing wid an outside  ting and walkin around wid picture and ting on he phone, giving she he phone number. he moving like ah novice, he deserve to get ketch. I sure is the ting self dat tip off he wife. Don't call me I'll call you  :angel:

:rotfl: yuh sounding like ah veteran dread.

1]; } ?>