April 28, 2024, 01:47:46 PM

Author Topic: Thierry Henry to Divorce  (Read 11743 times)

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thierry Henry to Divorce
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2007, 03:46:08 PM »
Another thing , yuh know why them women of colour dos get leave out the play, cuss dey have to much false pride. they don't want to do their wifely duties. forinstance, eating beef. when yuh ask a black gyul or an indian to eat beef is like asking them to kill their self. white women on the other hand for the most part, no problem, they dont have those silly hang ups, yuh don't even have to ask, they them selves dos offer their services, whole heartedly too, and when they finish wid the beef they dos even drink the broth. women of colour have a lot to learn about love making, it's not all about sweet wine, yuh have to go a lot further. could you imagine making all that money and you can't even get a little deep throat self, COMMON MAAANNNN!!!  like criss rock said, working hard all day bringing home the bacon and can't get no head, so i can't blame them men for playing on the white team, but i think they shouldn't run to marry either cuss it's to risky.   positive.

I've read some very good posts from you in my time here on the forum- this is not one of them
One out of ten ain't bad. by the way how every one acting like i re- wrote the constitution, a lot of what i said was said in good humour, dont take it to heart. on the real, me eh really care what them athletes do with who in their spare time, who cares, in the end is every man for himself, but that last post was a little humour in the pot. my apologies if i offended any one. don't blame me, SUPA started it ;D :devil:     HIGHLY BLESSED. ;D

Take yuh beating like ah big man nah, wey yuh calling my name for  :rotfl:. Wait nah JC, like yuh serious wid dat (HIGHLY BLESSED) at de end ah yuh post. What de ass is dis, and yuh boldface wid it 2, look fuh meh attorney papers in yuh mail box eh  ;D. Every thing cool meh breddah, Supa cud be real gangster and fack up at times, but dat is small thing. Big up yuh self JC. Why yuh doh go and mess wid AS thing,(Ah love it) why my line  :-\ HIGHLY HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 03:58:15 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2007, 06:40:48 PM »
Oh god boy supa ah was just looking for a fence to hide behind it was too much licks at once, doh feel no way i don't want to hi-jack your line, ah just want to use it once in a blue. AH LOVE IT.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2007, 06:57:27 PM »
Oh god boy supa ah was just looking for a fence to hide behind it was too much licks at once, doh feel no way i don't want to hi-jack your line, ah just want to use it once in a blue. AH LOVE IT.

:rotfl:  :rotfl:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

1]; } ?>