April 26, 2024, 05:05:11 PM

Author Topic: Theobald signs with Hungarian 1st Div club.  (Read 10970 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Theobald signs with Hungarian 1st Div club.
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2007, 11:15:41 AM »
Another trini trying in eastern europe? A trini who couldn adjust to life in Scotland?

Anybody on the forum who in Hungary, adopt the man and help him adjust off the field please. I  know we have men all over the globe here. He could barely talk english so I cah see him learning hungarian anytime soon.
Prove me wrong Bleeder...

Yeah Hungarian is supposedly one of the most difficult languages to pick up as an adult- the rules of grammar etc... are very difficult to follow and it is supposedly very far removed from the old root languages (latin, greek etc....) I've interacted extensively with Hungarians and they speak pure noise......

That said, a large amount of Hungarians, especially the younger generation(30's and younger) speak english reasonably well, and it is supposedly not a difficult place to get by as a native english speaker....

Not sure about a native Trinidadian speaker though- that's a whole different story  ;D
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 01:20:22 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2007, 11:59:38 AM »
Another trini trying in eastern europe? A trini who couldn adjust to life in Scotland?

Anybody on the forum who in Hungary, adopt the man and help him adjust off the field please. I  know we have men all over the globe here. He could barely talk english so I cah see him learning hungarian anytime soon.

Yeah Hungarian is supposedly one of the most difficult languages to pick up as an adult- the rules of grammar etc... are very difficult to follow and it is supposedly very far removed to the old root languages (latin, greek etc....) I've interacted extensively with Hungarians and they speak pure noise......

That said, a large amount of Hungarians, especially the younger generation(30's and younger) speak english reasonably well, and it is supposedly not a difficult place to get by as a native english speaker....

Not sure about a native Trinidadian speaker though- that's a whole different story  ;D

i wonder if the club is going to arrange for some of his ppl to accompany him...similar to what happened with vagner love in russia

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2007, 01:04:04 PM »

Yeah Hungarian is supposedly one of the most difficult languages to pick up as an adult- the rules of grammar etc... are very difficult to follow and it is supposedly very far removed to the old root languages (latin, greek etc....) I've interacted extensively with Hungarians and they speak pure noise......

yeah yuh done know some ah allyuh Trinidadians cyah speak de people English.  I in T-Mobile yesterday and this older lady wid dreads come in...and de woman open she mouth and is straight up damn near indecipherable Trini she speaking...like they literally juss open up some bushy part ah Trinidad and she fall out.  Not even an attempt at enunciation so de american fella behind de counter could follow she  :rotfl:

pardna try doh.  My days ah playing translator done, else ah help out.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2007, 01:05:07 PM »
i wonder if the club is going to arrange for some of his ppl to accompany him...similar to what happened with vagner love in russia
You joking, right?

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2007, 01:43:28 PM »
Ah waiting for Bleedah to shock all who feel his accent and eloquence might hamper him.  Prove dem wrong Denzil. Dey want yuh to be fake, melifluous, prim and proper like de rest ah migrating trinis.  Hold on to what yuh know with ah open mind and you will conquer.  De man dont have no learning disabilities, so wha make all yuh feel he cyah learn Hungarian and master de language. Next ting yuh know he talking it better dan Trini. 

Member meh tell yah

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2007, 01:47:29 PM »
Ah waiting for Bleedah to shock all who feel his accent and eloquence might hamper him.  Prove dem wrong Denzil. Dey want yuh to be fake, melifluous, prim and proper like de rest ah migrating trinis.  Hold on to what yuh know with ah open mind and you will conquer.  De man dont have no learning disabilities, so wha make all yuh feel he cyah learn Hungarian and master de language. Next ting yuh know he talking it better dan Trini. 

Member meh tell yah

Relax-He'll be fine, and everyone wishes him the best so stop lookin' fuh talk.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2007, 02:00:54 PM »
Ah curvy redhead go put ah 'sweat' in he goulash...de man go come fluent in de ppl language one time,,he go never leave

Hungary have cascadoo??
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2007, 02:07:50 PM »
Relax-He'll be fine, and everyone wishes him the best so stop lookin' fuh talk.
[Well den doh answer]

Offline ballpiyong

• Full Warrior
  • Winning is not everything it is the only thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2007, 04:46:52 PM »
Good Luck Bleeder!!!!!

Offline #4

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • #YGBfiles: The Young, Gifted, and Black Files
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2007, 09:04:59 AM »
My boy bleeder.....He is de most sound and technical player on dat Gold cup Team, I couldn't pick a better captain.  I wish him all the best and I know through his discipline and diligence he would continue to do great things.  His stint in Scotland had an unfortunate outcome, which people who know what happened would agree it was no fault of his, and eloquence was never a deterrent for great players.  As long as he and his team understand the Gafa, and the Gafa understands him, then you would witness a unison that may make you believe that Bleedah is bi-lingual.  Some of the best football I have seen has been from the more silent teams;  Unpredictable yet deadly.  All the best Bleedah, and dont let nobody hold yuh down.  You are the most underated player in TnT, and hopefully people would agree that your ability is synonymous with great intelligence and genius.

Ah done talk

welcome to the message board, bleeder.  Hope you keep us updated on your progress at your new club

hahahahahahaha :rotfl:

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2007, 12:51:45 PM »
bleeder,as we say behind de bridge 'O R D E R' . from being hungry to going hungry and being able to eat ah propper food. Gone are the day's as yuh wake up yuh dog with ah gun an ah mask tellin yuh leh we go an hunt for food,if you could get out others could too, keep d light on brother, bless...

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2007, 11:17:52 AM »
This might be one of the hardest changes to deal with.

Climate

Hungary has a continental climate, with cold, cloudy, humid winters and warm to hot summers. Average annual temperature is 9.7 °C (49.5 °F). Temperature extremes are about 42 °C (110 °F) in the summer and −29 °C (−20 °F) in the winter. Average temperature in the summer is 27 to 35 °C (81 to 95 °F), and in the winter it is 0 to −15 °C (32 to 5 °F). The average yearly rainfall is approximately 600 millimetres (24 in). A small, southern region of the country near Pécs enjoys a reputation for a Mediterranean climate, but in reality it is only slightly warmer than the rest of the country and still receives snow during the winter.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2007, 11:24:22 AM »
The Roma Minority

The real number of Roma people, known colloquially as "Gypsies", in Hungary is a disputed question. In the 2001 census, only 190,000 people called themselves Roma, but experts and Roma organisations estimate that there are between 450,000 and 600,000 Roma living in Hungary. Since World War II, the size of the Roma population has increased rapidly. Today every fifth or sixth newborn Hungarian child belongs to the Roma minority. Estimates based on current demographic trends claim that in 2050 15-20 percent of the population (1.2 million people) will be Roma.

Romas (called cigányok or romák in Hungarian) suffer particular problems in Hungary. School segregation is an especially acute one, with many Roma children sent to classes for pupils with learning disabilities. Currently slightly more than 80% of Roma children complete primary education, but only one third continue studies into the intermediate (secondary) level. This is far lower than the more than 90% proportion of children of non-Roma families who continue studies at an intermediate level. The situation is made still worse by the fact that a large proportion of young Roma are qualified in subjects that provide them only limited chances for employment. Less than 1% of Roma hold higher educational certificates. Their low status on the job market and higher unemployment rates cause poverty, widespread social problems and crime.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 11:28:32 AM by Jah Gol »

TrinInfinite

« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2007, 11:49:55 AM »
The Roma Minority

The real number of Roma people, known colloquially as "Gypsies", in Hungary is a disputed question. In the 2001 census, only 190,000 people called themselves Roma, but experts and Roma organisations estimate that there are between 450,000 and 600,000 Roma living in Hungary. Since World War II, the size of the Roma population has increased rapidly. Today every fifth or sixth newborn Hungarian child belongs to the Roma minority. Estimates based on current demographic trends claim that in 2050 15-20 percent of the population (1.2 million people) will be Roma.

Romas (called cigányok or romák in Hungarian) suffer particular problems in Hungary. School segregation is an especially acute one, with many Roma children sent to classes for pupils with learning disabilities. Currently slightly more than 80% of Roma children complete primary education, but only one third continue studies into the intermediate (secondary) level. This is far lower than the more than 90% proportion of children of non-Roma families who continue studies at an intermediate level. The situation is made still worse by the fact that a large proportion of young Roma are qualified in subjects that provide them only limited chances for employment. Less than 1% of Roma hold higher educational certificates. Their low status on the job market and higher unemployment rates cause poverty, widespread social problems and crime.

the "Gypsies" originate from india, alot of people dont know this, it would be interesting to know which part of india they originate from... its always good to know about the country you goin oui..

God is de BOSS...

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2007, 12:02:12 PM »
The Roma Minority

the "Gypsies" originate from india, alot of people dont know this, it would be interesting to know which part of india they originate from... its always good to know about the country you goin oui..

God is de BOSS...
Punjab

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2007, 06:43:34 AM »
The Roma Minority

It has been said that they are from India; it has never been actually proven. No census has ever listed them as being Indian.

Having said that, there are gypsies that live in India. The gypsies that live in Europe do look like an Indo/Aryan group of people. The Romany gypsies imo are the closest i have seen that actually resemble Indians.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 03:06:17 AM by rastafari »

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2007, 09:07:26 AM »
Too bad Hardest no longer makign the trip so Bleeder woulda have company. On the flipside though, once Bleeder excel, Hardest will get another call once he recover.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

1]; } ?>