April 18, 2024, 02:33:35 PM

Author Topic: DOG ATTACK CHILD  (Read 2140 times)

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
DOG ATTACK CHILD
« on: July 18, 2007, 12:23:42 PM »
LOCKPORT: Pitbull attacks toddler
By April Amadon/amadona@gnnewspaper.com
The Tonawanda News

— Lockport police are investigating an apparent attack by a pit bull on a small boy.
The 2-year-old is recovering at Women and Children’s Hospital of Buffalo after police say he was attacked and sexually assaulted by his family’s pit bull.
Police said the toddler was in his home on Washburn Street about 2 p.m. Sunday when the pill bull attacked. According to police, the dog sodomized the boy.
“The dog sexually attacked the kid and caused some pretty significant injuries,” said Lockport Police Detective Capt. Larry Eggert.
Eggert said the boy’s family members, who were reportedly home at the time, and neighbors had to beat the dog to get him off the boy.
The dog has been impounded at the Niagara County SPCA in Wheatfield as the investigation continues. Eggert said a veterinarian will be brought in to take DNA samples from the dog.
“(The vet will) compare DNA taken from the boy to kind of verify it happened,” Eggert said.
Eggert said everyone involved in the case was shocked by the bizarre incident.
“I have never, ever heard of an assault quite like that,” Eggert said.
Niagara County SPCA Executive Director Al Chille said this case is an unusual one.
“I have had reports of adults having (sexual) relationships with animals, but not anything like that,” he said. “The majority of the calls we receive with regards to pit bulls are bite calls, not calls of this nature. We get a considerably large number of those (bite calls) from all over the county.”
The dog was a 2-year-old pit bull that had been with the family since it was a puppy, Eggert said. Sunday’s incident was the first time the family had any problems with the dog being aggressive or biting, he said.
The boy underwent surgery on Sunday night and may need more reconstructive surgery in the future, Eggert said.
Sunday saw two dog attacks
The attack was one of two that occurred Sunday involving pit bulls.
The owner of a pit bull on Willow Street was charged after her dog reportedly attacked another dog on Sunday.
Bobbie L. Mael, 51, 544 Willow St., was charged Sunday with having a dog at large. Witnesses said Mael’s 7-year-old pit bull, Lana, attacked 7-year-old Bailey, a Labrador mix, in a neighboring yard.
A neighbor told police he saw Lana coming toward his home, growling at him. The pit bull heard Bailey barking nearby and went after it, the report said.
The Labrador’s owner said he had to hit the pit bull with a hockey stick to break the hold it had on his dog’s neck.
Officers arrived on the scene and saw the pit bull standing near the curb with blood visible around its mouth. In the nearby yard, the Labrador was “visually upset,” the report said, with blood drops on its fur.
The pit bull was grabbed and placed in the back of the patrol car. Mael is due today in Lockport City Court.
Chille said pit bulls are notorious for being aggressive, though that may not be true of all pit bulls.
“The majority of calls we get either are aggressive pit bulls or people that perceive the pit bulls are aggressive,” he said. “There’s a natural fear of the breed.”
In his 27 years working with the SPCA, he said he’s seen many dog breeds become feared in society — including spaniels, German shepherds and rottweilers.
“Each one of the dogs had its day,” he said.
The problem is not with the breed itself, Chille said, but rather the manner in which the dog is raised. A pit bull raised in a loving atmosphere since puppyhood “could be a fine dog,” he said.
He recommends people be wary and avoid leaving small children alone with any breed of dog, not just those notorious for being aggressive, and to make sure dogs are spayed or neutered.
All animals that leave the SPCA for adoption are required to be spayed or neutered.
“If they would neuter them, I think it would take a lot of the fight out of them,” Chille said.
Contact reporter April Amadon at 439-9222, ext. 6251.

Rat the only reason ah change the name iz becauze you said so ,and  i once ask you to change your avater and you did , if i offend you i am sorry not intended .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: DOG ATTACK CHILD
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 12:26:36 PM »
LOCKPORT: Pitbull attacks toddler
By April Amadon/amadona@gnnewspaper.com
The Tonawanda News

— Lockport police are investigating an apparent attack by a pit bull on a small boy.
The 2-year-old is recovering at Women and Children’s Hospital of Buffalo after police say he was attacked and sexually assaulted by his family’s pit bull.
Police said the toddler was in his home on Washburn Street about 2 p.m. Sunday when the pill bull attacked. According to police, the dog sodomized the boy.
“The dog sexually attacked the kid and caused some pretty significant injuries,” said Lockport Police Detective Capt. Larry Eggert.
Eggert said the boy’s family members, who were reportedly home at the time, and neighbors had to beat the dog to get him off the boy.
The dog has been impounded at the Niagara County SPCA in Wheatfield as the investigation continues. Eggert said a veterinarian will be brought in to take DNA samples from the dog.
“(The vet will) compare DNA taken from the boy to kind of verify it happened,” Eggert said.
Eggert said everyone involved in the case was shocked by the bizarre incident.
“I have never, ever heard of an assault quite like that,” Eggert said.
Niagara County SPCA Executive Director Al Chille said this case is an unusual one.
“I have had reports of adults having (sexual) relationships with animals, but not anything like that,” he said. “The majority of the calls we receive with regards to pit bulls are bite calls, not calls of this nature. We get a considerably large number of those (bite calls) from all over the county.”
The dog was a 2-year-old pit bull that had been with the family since it was a puppy, Eggert said. Sunday’s incident was the first time the family had any problems with the dog being aggressive or biting, he said.
The boy underwent surgery on Sunday night and may need more reconstructive surgery in the future, Eggert said.
Sunday saw two dog attacks
The attack was one of two that occurred Sunday involving pit bulls.
The owner of a pit bull on Willow Street was charged after her dog reportedly attacked another dog on Sunday.
Bobbie L. Mael, 51, 544 Willow St., was charged Sunday with having a dog at large. Witnesses said Mael’s 7-year-old pit bull, Lana, attacked 7-year-old Bailey, a Labrador mix, in a neighboring yard.
A neighbor told police he saw Lana coming toward his home, growling at him. The pit bull heard Bailey barking nearby and went after it, the report said.
The Labrador’s owner said he had to hit the pit bull with a hockey stick to break the hold it had on his dog’s neck.
Officers arrived on the scene and saw the pit bull standing near the curb with blood visible around its mouth. In the nearby yard, the Labrador was “visually upset,” the report said, with blood drops on its fur.
The pit bull was grabbed and placed in the back of the patrol car. Mael is due today in Lockport City Court.
Chille said pit bulls are notorious for being aggressive, though that may not be true of all pit bulls.
“The majority of calls we get either are aggressive pit bulls or people that perceive the pit bulls are aggressive,” he said. “There’s a natural fear of the breed.”
In his 27 years working with the SPCA, he said he’s seen many dog breeds become feared in society — including spaniels, German shepherds and rottweilers.
“Each one of the dogs had its day,” he said.
The problem is not with the breed itself, Chille said, but rather the manner in which the dog is raised. A pit bull raised in a loving atmosphere since puppyhood “could be a fine dog,” he said.
He recommends people be wary and avoid leaving small children alone with any breed of dog, not just those notorious for being aggressive, and to make sure dogs are spayed or neutered.
All animals that leave the SPCA for adoption are required to be spayed or neutered.
“If they would neuter them, I think it would take a lot of the fight out of them,” Chille said.
Contact reporter April Amadon at 439-9222, ext. 6251.

Rat the only reason ah change the name iz becauze you said so ,and i once ask you to change your avater and you did , if i offend you i am sorry not intended .

No scene.  It have people who go want to make bad joke. 

Speaking of bad jokes, I get so fackin vex last week listening to that red mudda ass they call Tom Joyner.  He and he side kick J. Anthong was getting kicks after a caller called-in to inform them of this.
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 12:30:04 PM »
kill de fukkin dog.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 06:18:40 AM »
I NOW reading dis and when i see it i jus hadda say    WHAAAAAAAA??????

Nah....dat.....dat...jus indescribable.......
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 06:30:36 AM »
Heard about the story, real sad situation. 
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 07:06:49 AM »
Allyuh doh know why dat happen ???

You think dey dog jus so come and attack dey chile ?
Allyuh doh think dey dog accustom doing dat to somebody else in dey house ?

Allyuh never hear about animal sex and ah not talking about animal mating eh, ah talking bout human and animal.

So who frigging knows, if dey "human" who accustom doing this nastiness wasn't home and dey chile was dere at dey right place but the wrong time.

Ah sure if dey police raid dat house, they go find videos.

Ya know when dem little dog grab on to ya leg and start ah dry hump (and doh tell meh allyuh never see dat) ah sure people take that to the extreme and went further with it.

The authories have no choice but to put down dat dog, but dey need to go further into this.
But what dey should do when dey get dey answers dey looking for, is KILL dey person who TRAIN dey dog.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 08:18:12 AM »
Tell Dem Rooks
is blade sharing to every body in dat house oui
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2007, 08:58:51 AM »
ah read dis first ting this morning and ah nearly pop ah vein in meh neck yes... >:(

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2007, 11:04:26 AM »
Ah know some people had ah dog like dat he would come up to you and if yuh play wid him the next ting he would do iz start to bull yuh foot and when yuh run him he would walk away bulling nutten , buh dat dog die of frustration because he was so short that the biger dogs would run him .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2007, 11:31:18 AM »
Ah know some people had ah dog like dat he would come up to you and if yuh play wid him the next ting he would do iz start to bull yuh foot and when yuh run him he would walk away bulling nutten , buh dat dog die of frustration because he was so short that the biger dogs would run him .

well yes... lol

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

geez on ages...

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2007, 12:12:00 PM »

Zu ah watch ya comment and ah turn meh face so meh orange juice wouldna spout out meh mouth and hit dey people computer screen yes....

but dis is not ah laughing matter man....oh gawd

ah trying...gawd ah trying

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2007, 12:59:54 PM »
I am speechless!!
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2007, 10:04:51 PM »
Listen nah when ah was small, it had a big big dotish black dog in St. Ann's own by a Voss family dat used to run out in de road, jump on man and start wining on dey leg fully excited.  From de time ah hear dat, ah used to pass thru de Ravine and come over de back wall of meh yard.  Me eh surprise by nutten dem blasted dog does do.  Some of dem living round we too much.  Now dey start acting like Crazy Trini and Alvin Henry.

1]; } ?>