April 29, 2024, 07:51:44 AM

Author Topic: Uncle Sam maco bureau update we  (Read 2346 times)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Uncle Sam maco bureau update we
« on: July 18, 2007, 05:04:12 PM »
Only 1,056, 600+ people in Trinbago??....whey everybody gorne?  ???

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/td.html
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Re: Uncle Sam maco bureau update we
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 05:48:53 PM »

We haven't had a census recently so where they get the new numbers?

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 06:22:09 PM »
that must be what the ppl in the embassy does be doing whenever they not acting like some imps

Offline socachynee

• Sr. Warrior
  • goals win games
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 06:07:05 AM »

Dutty, dey must be using simply mathematics, old census data SUBTRACT every man, woman and chile dat apply for a VISA because dey know dem people goin underground in US of A   8)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 07:09:53 AM »
well...dey amount ah people dat deading everyday minimum of 4 via crime, and 6 via car accident.
dey amount ah dem flying out per day after collecting dey legal immigrant visay mimimum of 1 airplane per every 4 hours.

i won't doubt it.

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TT population now 1,297,944
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 07:47:59 AM »
From last week thursday's newsday

Newsday.co.tt
By LEISELLE MARAJ Thursday, July 12 2007

PLANNING and Development Minister Camille Robinson-Regis yesterday said that the country experienced a point three percent growth in its population last year with an estimated 1,297,944 people living in this country.

She made the revelation at the launch of the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) State of World Population 2007 report at the Crowne Plaza, Wrightson Road in Port-of-Spain. The report stated that within the next year, half of the world population will be living in urban areas.

“Closer to home, it has been estimated that by the year 2020, the percentage of people living in urban areas of Latin America and the Caribbean would approximate 80 percent,” she said.

“These figures can be disturbing,” she said, “because there are often insidious implications of poverty and increasing hardships for many less-privileged persons trying to eke out a livelihood, in realities of slum conditions around many cities in the developing world.”

Robinson-Regis who earlier this year gave birth to twins, said within government’s Vision 2020 plan, there are several policies which directly or indirectly deal with urbanisation. These include accelerated, high density housing, urban renewal and redevelopment, development of local area plans for cities, boroughs and towns, measures to deal with traffic congestion in urban areas, decentralisation of administration with the establishment of sub-regional immigration offices and registrar offices, building of communities and housing settlement in non-urban areas, e-government, improved transportation networks, introduction of a mass transit systems and local government reform.

“In addition to these measures which I have outlined, The Town and Country Planning Division of the Ministry of Planning and Development are in the process of updating the National Physical Development Plan to guide development for the entire country,” she said.

The plan found that the Couva/Chaguanas region is experiencing rapid increases in its population density while areas in south-west and south- central, namely La Brea and Princes Town and Mayaro in Eastern Trinidad are lagging in growth. These areas, the minister said, have been targeted for development.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 07:49:57 AM by Patterson »

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 09:17:44 AM »

You in Canada and yuh asking dat? ;D
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2007, 09:48:11 AM »
i knew this long time, cia facts have been the best up to date, man talkin about 1.3 mill a few months back dont know what they talkin about, 1.1 is de max right now,  the govts are fooling people, many families are leaving tt and the populous in tt dont realize how many are emigrating....

God is de BOSS....

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2007, 12:59:33 PM »

well as everybody know I was one ah de fellahs dat did hide in de plane wheel well years ago

I still eh apply for mih refugee status yet...so as far as see eye ay!! concerned...I still in Diego Martin
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2007, 01:02:10 PM »

well as everybody know I was one ah de fellahs dat did hide in de plane wheel well years ago

I still eh apply for mih refugee status yet...so as far as see eye ay!! concerned...I still in Diego Martin

Is Diego yuh from Dutty?  daise meh home town too yuh know.  Whey part yuh from
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2007, 01:04:30 PM »
Actually I from Petit Valley

but since most of de board doh know whey dat is...ah does say diego to cover mihself

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2007, 01:47:48 PM »
Actually I from Petit Valley

but since most of de board doh know whey dat is...ah does say diego to cover mihself

Ah had ah lil boyfren from PV   ;D...used tuh go dong dey regular.  Ah trying tuh remember de street name now.  It go come tuh meh.

Edit:  Eh heh..ah jes remember... Team Drive!!
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2007, 02:05:46 PM »
Team Drive!! I know dat street....I jus cyah remember where de hell it is

ah think it dong by st. lucien road side

Oh and to keep it CIA related....allyuh see how sam and dem fade out some ethnic groups in trini and callin dem 'other' and 'unspecified'....not to memtion the ratio of man to woman

Is time to protest de yankee an dem

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2007, 02:12:39 PM »
Team Drive!! I know dat street....I jus cyah remember where de hell it is

ah think it dong by st. lucien road side

Oh and to keep it CIA related....allyuh see how sam and dem fade out some ethnic groups in trini and callin dem 'other' and 'unspecified'....not to memtion the ratio of man to woman

Is time to protest de yankee an dem

Yuh correk...yuh memory holding up.  Team Drive is jes off ah St. Lucien Road.

Hmm..leh meh go back and check dat udder CIA information yuh mention.  Ah tink ah miss dat reference.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2007, 04:47:33 PM »

It also explains why it have so little people living in T&T posting here.

Political pressure groups and leaders:    Jamaat-al Muslimeen [Yasin BAKR]

Internet hosts:   30,732 (2006)
Internet users:   160,000 (2005)

Nationality:
noun: Trinidadian(s), Tobagonian(s)
adjective: Trinidadian, Tobagonian

1]; } ?>