April 28, 2024, 06:42:17 PM

Author Topic: Rapist with a Trini flag - South Florida  (Read 1213 times)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Rapist with a Trini flag - South Florida
« on: July 20, 2007, 07:56:07 AM »
http://cbs4.com/local/local_story_200115441.html

Police Fear Hollywood Rapist May Strike Again

CBS4) HOLLYWOOD A man grabbed and raped a woman at knifepoint as she walked in a Hollywood neighborhood, and police need your help in catching him before he strikes again.

The woman told Hollywood police she was walking early Tuesday morning near South Broward High School when a man drove up. She said he forced her into his vehicle with a knife, took her to a secluded area and raped her.

"I opened the door, it was dark and there she was screaming", said John Schwarck. He was awakened from his bed by a knock on the front door from the victim, who had no clothing on, and was pleading for help. She was dropped off in front of his home.

Capt. Tony Rode of the Hollywood Police Department said "the offender threatened to slit her throat" if she resisted.

"He told her if you don't do this, 'I'm stabbing you'," Schwarck said. "She didn't have nothing else to do."

Police fear this may not be the suspect's first attack and he may be ready to strike again.

Here is the description the woman gave of the suspect:
-Black male with gold crowns on his upper teeth
-Clean shaven, short hair
-Driving a gold Jeep Cherokee, with a flag of Trinidad having from the rearview mirror

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Rapist with a Trini flag - South Florida
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 08:24:48 AM »
wait
somebody on here jez bought ah Jeep Cherokee :devil:
who it waz again
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>