April 28, 2024, 02:47:49 PM

Author Topic: Toronto FC v Aston Villa  (Read 3359 times)

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Toronto FC v Aston Villa
« on: July 23, 2007, 01:12:02 PM »
wednesday night 7 pm, FSC.

TO crew could check out samuel vs. some prem talent.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Toronto FC v Aston Villa
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 01:49:02 PM »
wednesday night 7 pm, FSC.

TO crew could check out samuel vs. some prem talent.
Good lookin out...have to tune in fuh dis.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 10:20:38 AM »
I have 3 tickets to sell if anyone interested, PM meh for details

Prices very negotiable since I need to get rid of dem
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 01:12:57 PM by Grande »

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Toronto FC vs Ashton Villa
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2007, 06:28:36 PM »
Anyone watching this game??

Collin Samuel and Toronto looking good.

2-2 right now 63rd min.
TnT Patriot

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Toronto FC vs Ashton Villa
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 06:49:02 PM »
its ASTON Villa. Great goals by Moore
Hart for president

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Toronto FC vs Ashton Villa
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 06:58:16 PM »
its ASTON Villa. Great goals by Moore

I realized my mistake after I posted it and I don't know how to change it.
TnT Patriot

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 08:08:11 PM »
I miss it, but it coming back on at 10:30 on FSC...and 11 pm on FSE.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 08:55:25 PM »
Villa in preseason and they making this look like a real training match: 2-0.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 09:06:42 PM »
Villa in preseason and they making this look like a real training match: 2-0.
Will be interesting to see how they pull back the two goals if the score posted above is true.

Samuel looks good on the ball...as does Marvel Wynne.

Offline Father Abraham

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 10:00:20 PM »
i must say, colin samuels playing good. he showing some nice touches, playing with heart, good look. one thing though, he needs to play stronger on the ball for someone with his size. at times he waiting on the ref to give him a foul when in fact he lost the ball by not holding his own. the crowd in toronto real infectious, they love the soccer up there. toronto is a big market and i expect more teams in the future. good game tonight, the mls as really stepped up. on another note, i do not know what they see in this marlon haywood boy from aston villa, just a lazy lad with size

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2007, 08:05:38 AM »
this is Toronto FC first year in de mls and i find dey doing well so far, Colin was a great addition to de side, dem commentators kept bigging him up,
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2007, 09:57:15 AM »
i must say, colin samuels playing good. he showing some nice touches, playing with heart, good look. one thing though, he needs to play stronger on the ball for someone with his size. at times he waiting on the ref to give him a foul when in fact he lost the ball by not holding his own. the crowd in toronto real infectious, they love the soccer up there. toronto is a big market and i expect more teams in the future. good game tonight, the mls as really stepped up. on another note, i do not know what they see in this marlon haywood boy from aston villa, just a lazy lad with size
I watched Harewood last season at Villa and he's a real terror when he's on.  He had a lot of injuries this past season though from what I recall.  Bear in mind that this is still the pre-season for them.

RD...yeah they loving he and Wynne up front, and I agree.  Dem two men does real run and hustle ball.  I think what Samuel needs to do is just round into proper finishing form and you'll potentially have another Stern on your hands.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2007, 11:33:39 AM »
I watched Harewood last season at Villa and he's a real terror when he's on.  He had a lot of injuries this past season though from what I recall.  Bear in mind that this is still the pre-season for them.

RD...yeah they loving he and Wynne up front, and I agree.  Dem two men does real run and hustle ball.  I think what Samuel needs to do is just round into proper finishing form and you'll potentially have another Stern on your hands.

u mean west ham...i watched him too and i ent find he nutten special( yes he scored like 20 odd goals the season before but still). west ham have to thank god for tevez cause that boy play with blood in his shoes EVERY game.

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2007, 12:14:52 PM »

yeah once he starts taking more shots on goal an scoring, he'll be a king in Toronto. dey have ah stronge fan support up dey boi, everytime i see highlights when dey have home games it always seems to be sold out or close to.
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2007, 07:29:49 PM »

Wynne is a defender. Hard worker though!
TnT Patriot

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2007, 06:21:26 AM »

u mean west ham...i watched him too and i ent find he nutten special( yes he scored like 20 odd goals the season before but still). west ham have to thank god for tevez cause that boy play with blood in his shoes EVERY game.

Last season, Harewood was poor but the youth is a beast. In West Ham's first season back in the EPL 2 years ago, he was virtually unstoppable..Serioulsy, he is a poor man's Drogba (without the diving). Big, strong and fast and he plays with a lot of heart. He was West Ham's top scorer that season and the season before in the Championship. Last season was a strange one for most West Ham players....of the previous years' players only Zamorra came out with a bigger reputation than he went in with. Harewood will be back. He can play and is not lazy...but last season, he seemed to suffer a crisis in confidence and he was not match fit as he was 3rd or 4th choice striker. I'm betting he will do well at Villa but the competition up top is good..Is Carew still there? Luke Moore is good and so is Agbonlahor...although they like to play him out right mostly

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2007, 11:55:05 AM »

Yeah West Ham...in mih mind ah seeing de claret and blue juss call out Villa.  Like I said, Harewood was hurt and man like Zamora wasn't exactly pulling their weight all season long.  Hard to fault Harewood for West Hams issues.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2007, 03:08:55 PM »
Toronto has always been a good football market. The Metros use to play decent ball in the old NASL

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2007, 03:14:30 PM »
you all see my boy jlloyd
Hart for president

1]; } ?>