March 28, 2024, 02:59:12 PM

Author Topic: Ah fooking fed up wid airports an BA  (Read 3071 times)

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ah fooking fed up wid airports an BA
« on: July 26, 2007, 07:36:45 AM »
 3RD fooking time dis year dey lose mih bag.

Ah have mih bun DVD's, mih new boxers, mih peppers, mih rum an mih bob marley tees in de damn bag an is 8 days now ah cyar get it.

Allyuh ever smell hot peppers wen dey rotten ?

De tracking system only saying no information available an the reps here only telling mih de system gone manual so dey ent know nutten bout de bag an ah could apply fuh compensation after 10 goddamn days !!

Ah rell fed up wid BA is de worst airline in de world !!
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ah fooking fed up wid airports an BA
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 07:46:52 AM »
If yuh travel regular enough, yuh go experience all kinda drama, regardless of de airline.

One time it take meh ah day and ah half tuh go from T&T tuh San Francisco, and in de process ah was witout meh luggage fuh ah week. When ah get it back, all kinda mold was in it.

Ah was supposed tuh leave T&T, make ah stop in Barbados, on tuh Miami and den SF. Through airline dotishness, it turn into T&T tuh Barbados tuh Antigua tuh St. Lucia tuh Montego Bay tuh Kingston tuh Miami. By de time ah reach Miami, it had no more flights going tuh SF, so ah had tuh overnight in de airport hotel at my expense, plus meh bags had remain in Kingston. Talk bout headache.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 08:01:46 AM »
Dais joke. tobago airlines lost meh grip a while back on a trip fron Trini to bago.

2 christmas ago baggage staff at piarco was on strike. talk bout stench in the friggin airport. you know how trinin like to pack anything they eye fall on when coming home. well thing start to rotten in ah big way.. stink! my mom was vex since she get cheese cake rotten when we finally get we luggage a few days later.

"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 08:08:02 AM »
If yuh travel regular enough, yuh go experience all kinda drama, regardless of de airline.

One time it take meh ah day and ah half tuh go from T&T tuh San Francisco, and in de process ah was witout meh luggage fuh ah week. When ah get it back, all kinda mold was in it.

Ah was supposed tuh leave T&T, make ah stop in Barbados, on tuh Miami and den SF. Through airline dotishness, it turn into T&T tuh Barbados tuh Antigua tuh St. Lucia tuh Montego Bay tuh Kingston tuh Miami. By de time ah reach Miami, it had no more flights going tuh SF, so ah had tuh overnight in de airport hotel at my expense, plus meh bags had remain in Kingston. Talk bout headache.

Now dat is travel worries but here nah my flight was from Heathrow to Georgia , ah check mih bag in heathrow  so is a one leg flight an dey still lose de dam ting.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 08:13:52 AM »
Fishs, de nex time you going an check een tell de lady you want dat suitcase to go Hong Kong and dat nex suitcase to go San Fran
when she tell you
"But sir you are going to London"
you tell her
"Buh dais ahrite, allya sent dem day de last time I travelled"
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 08:18:17 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 08:39:35 AM »
Last year I went to a wedding in Miami.  Arrived Thursday night (de wedding was supposed to be Saturday afternoon).  AA lost my bags.  De bags end up in Dallas.  No clean draws, socks, etc.  I end up getting the bags in time for the reception. 

They compensated me for the cloths I bought (the basics- tee's, socks, toothbrush, soap, mouthwash, floss, deo, and underwear), and gave me 10,000 extra mileage points.
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2007, 08:41:15 AM »
Tallman speaking the truth
all airlines have dey problems, the way to pick out the good ones is how they handle them.
America West/US air is boss
Was travelin with them, flight break down, my wife just phone to say we were a little upset we had to pay the hotel and see if they give us we hotel money back, nothing mad or anything, and we get free flights anywhere in the US to compensate us.  End up paying only about $50 for a $250/night room too
I would use them anytime again

Air Canada lose meh bags and give shit service nuff times, all i get out of them is about 2000 kiss meh ass airmiles....THEY SUCK. I put the old BWIA in that category too, dem book us on flights that dont even exist ....Im sure we all have BWIA stories tho  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 08:46:34 AM by ricky »

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2007, 10:47:41 AM »
Tallman that was pressure

I never had baggage problems with any airline fortunately, but I get de "Sir, would you please go through that door so we can ask you some questions" at least twice.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2007, 11:04:27 AM »
that is why yuh have to travel light and doh check bags.

but instead allyuh want to pack makeup and g-string and all kinda strange ting.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2007, 02:02:15 PM »
well fellahs i actually online from inside an AA plane to miami right now and i hope reading this dont blight me...

never had baggage probs hoping this aint gonna be the first time..

flight delayed meaning 1 hr to ketch de connecting in miami....

laterz

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2007, 03:49:24 PM »
well fellahs i actually online from inside an AA plane to miami right now and i hope reading this dont blight me...

laterz

you should post dis in de 'yuh know yuh is ah sw.net addict when'........ thread
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2007, 06:23:04 PM »
that is why yuh have to travel light and doh check bags.

but instead allyuh want to pack makeup and g-string and all kinda strange ting.
dat is good talk Dre..meh wife is reall piss meh orf when she want to pack 2 grip for a weekend trip.
i does just walk with ah jeans, some draws and whatever kinda top ah go need
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2007, 08:05:11 PM »

laterz

Took that flight a few weeks ago and had 1:20 to connect to my SF flight. I made it by about 20 min, my bags didn't (with customs and all). But they were delivered the next day. My wife and kids took the same route a week later and were delayed 30 out of POS but then the SF flight was delayed 2 hours, so the bags made it.

Had two bad experiences with BA. Never lost a bag, but on a 2 week trip to Wales I didn't get my bag until half way through the trip. At least they drove it out to Wales from London for me. Another time bags were delayed coming back to NY. When we got them a brand new coat I'd bought in Munich was missing (might have been a sticky fingured customs official rather than the airlines fault). But I had a friend working at BA at the time and got a reimbursement check fairly quickly (also got the employee discount for the tickets from them)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 08:10:06 PM by E-man »

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2007, 08:10:27 PM »
<knocks on wood>  ;D

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2007, 08:29:27 PM »
yeah, de onliest time i ever did have trouble is when we reach Piarco and day tell us de plane broke down so come back tomorrow.
udda dan dat, no probs with any of my travels. (oh ok, maybe a suitcase arrived on a next flight.  ;) )
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 02:14:28 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2007, 08:31:53 PM »
at least alyuh men have somebody to blame

two year ago, me an de wfe drove to a 3 day conference 400 km from home.

We get dere, register and went straight to meetings until 10:00 at night

We finally go back to de car to get the grip with our clothes, tooth brush etc .. I open de trunk and say, "wey de grip?" She say, "I tort you pack it?"  I say "I tort you pack it?"

She say "well we both waste a 'tort' because it eh get pack"

I phone home and ask me daughter "where de grip?"  she say "right where yuh left it .. by de front door"

steups

next morning, we rushing around to buy clothes before the first meeting at 10:00 o clock

steups

nobody to blame but de man in de mirror
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2007, 02:12:30 AM »

laterz

Took that flight a few weeks ago and had 1:20 to connect to my SF flight. I made it by about 20 min, my bags didn't (with customs and all). But they were delivered the next day. My wife and kids took the same route a week later and were delayed 30 out of POS but then the SF flight was delayed 2 hours, so the bags made it.

Had two bad experiences with BA. Never lost a bag, but on a 2 week trip to Wales I didn't get my bag until half way through the trip. At least they drove it out to Wales from London for me. Another time bags were delayed coming back to NY. When we got them a brand new coat I'd bought in Munich was missing (might have been a sticky fingured customs official rather than the airlines fault). But I had a friend working at BA at the time and got a reimbursement check fairly quickly (also got the employee discount for the tickets from them)

Ok.. ah now reach..

ah make it just in time for de connecting flight only for there to be a problem with some glass in de cockpit causing us to sit down in de plane for 2 hours then get off and change planes..

then somebody baby screaming out de lungs in de first 20 mins of de flight..

anyway couldve been worse..

who remember de scene where ben stiller taking de airline in meet de parents?

Offline Swima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2007, 07:02:14 AM »
It could always be worse.

I travelled to Venezuela in 91 and cool so, my passport grow two legs and jump out meh bag and musbe still liming with Chavez to this day. I had to get diplomatic clearance to come back to Trini. Thank God I was with a swim team.

Ah next ting, I gone Cuba, and dey ehn put d second stamp in my passport when I arrived. When time to leave dey thought I was on fraud and was a native looking to defect. Again, is a good ting I was swimming. This was the same trip in which d whole suitcase decided to remain in Caracas on our way to Havanna. Aeropostal for you again.

Going to San Diego from Trini and storm conk out all flights from Miami. Reach LA late and miss the conncecting flight. Was a fight up to get a 22minute commuter flight to San Diego. End up reaching San Deigo 20 hours after I left Trini.

Travelling to Buffalo from Lauderdale. The same US Air cancell dey flight from Charlotte, so when i land in Charlotte dey tell me I have no drop to Buffalo. Had to fly to Pittsburgh and get on like one ole nigga and push through a line of people to get a flight to Buffalo.

At the end of all dem tings, I always say it coulda be worse. I always glad to reach in one piece.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 07:07:54 AM by Swima »
Success will never take you by surprise.

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2007, 07:48:31 AM »

I travelled to Venezuela in 91 and cool so, my passport grow two legs and jump out meh bag and musbe still liming with Chavez to this day. I had to get diplomatic clearance to come back to Trini. Thank God I was with a swim team.

Ah next ting, I gone Cuba, and dey ehn put d second stamp in my passport when I arrived. When time to leave dey thought I was on fraud and was a native looking to defect. Again, is a good ting I was swimming. This was the same trip in which d whole suitcase decided to remain in Caracas on our way to Havanna. Aeropostal for you again.

Going to San Diego from Trini and storm conk out all flights from Miami. Reach LA late and miss the conncecting flight. Was a fight up to get a 22minute commuter flight to San Diego. End up reaching San Deigo 20 hours after I left Trini.

Travelling to Buffalo from Lauderdale. The same US Air cancell dey flight from Charlotte, so when i land in Charlotte dey tell me I have no drop to Buffalo. Had to fly to Pittsburgh and get on like one ole nigga and push through a line of people to get a flight to Buffalo.

At the end of all dem tings, I always say it coulda be worse. I always glad to reach in one piece.

Buh you like trouble pardner ? Losing yuh passport?

But ah thought if yuh go Cuba yuh could get a landing doc so they doh have to stamp yuh passport ? I heard that if yuh passport have a cuban stamp in it yuh can't get into uncle sam.

But the good or bad news (depending on how bad the peppers smelling now), they call mih an tell mih de bag coming on ah flight tonite an ah also get  $280 fuh compensation.

So is loud vodka to clog mih nose tonite.  ;D ;D

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2007, 08:09:25 AM »

But ah thought if yuh go Cuba yuh could get a landing doc so they doh have to stamp yuh passport ? I heard that if yuh passport have a cuban stamp in it yuh can't get into uncle sam.

But the good or bad news (depending on how bad the peppers smelling now), they call mih an tell mih de bag coming on ah flight tonite an ah also get  $280 fuh compensation.

correct is right.. they stamp a piece of paper and place the paper in my passport. Is after ah lady tell meh that is because if they stamp your passport is hell when you travel to the US. BTW.. Cuba can be hell. Doh look like the locals, say you from trinidad (a province in Cuba) and you signature change from when you first get your passport to the time you travel to Cuba. Is all kinda question and feel-up you getting and in the back ah your mind you thinking bout the plane leaving without your ass dey.

"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline Swima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2007, 08:50:55 AM »

correct is right.. they stamp a piece of paper and place the paper in my passport. Is after ah lady tell meh that is because if they stamp your passport is hell when you travel to the US. BTW.. Cuba can be hell. Doh look like the locals, say you from trinidad (a province in Cuba) and you signature change from when you first get your passport to the time you travel to Cuba. Is all kinda question and feel-up you getting and in the back ah your mind you thinking bout the plane leaving without your ass dey.

Correct, was the piece ah paper they was supposed to stamp. I was 14 at the time so forgive me if I forgot some of the details. They also supposed stamp a clearance when you are leaving and they are supposed to check it at the gate. That was the stamp that they left off of mine. Mind you when I went to Cuba, it was the old Airport I went to, not this nice terminal the Canadians built. When we land and walk in the terminal, bam current gone!

Latin America is a trip though. High military presence at the airport always makes you feel welcomed!

Enjoy the Vodka padnah!
Success will never take you by surprise.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2007, 10:26:11 AM »
Atleast BA better than Amish Airlines  ;D

1]; } ?>