April 28, 2024, 05:28:21 PM

Author Topic: What really wrong with Fergie at ManU atall!!!  (Read 4236 times)

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
What really wrong with Fergie at ManU atall!!!
« on: July 26, 2007, 08:26:34 AM »
jus cause you dont want to lose the player is no reason to start acking like folks doing normal business are underhanded.  stueeps!!!

Sir Alex hits out at 'opportunists'
/ RivalsDM
Posted: 4 hours ago

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has labelled Liverpool "opportunists" over their bid for Argentina defender Gabriel Heinze.
Liverpool are thought to have bid around £7million for the United hardman - meeting a valuation agreed by letter between player and club - but Ferguson has refused to do business with rival boss Rafael Benitez.

The prospect of legal action remains in the air as the Spaniard seeks to push the deal through but Ferguson is in no doubt that, as a contracted United player, Heinze will be going nowhere without the his say so.

He told the Daily Mail: "He's our player, that's the important thing.

"He's not Liverpool's player, despite them going on like he's their player. He's got two years left on his contract, if he completes his contract and then leaves at the end of it, that's fine by us. We'll have had five good years out of him."

Referring the Reds' surprise move for the defender - only Phil Chisnall has moved from Old Trafford to Anfield in modern times - Ferguson insisted that agents could be responsible.

"Liverpool are opportunists, like the rest of them. The agent has obviously presented them with a situation and they've looked at it.

"If an agent came to me with a letter saying (Steven) Gerrard was available for a certain fee, I would do the same. the man contradicting himself!!!
"I think the role of the agent is very, very doubtful here. There's no question about that," he added.

"David (Gill, chief executive) and I have had countless meetings with these people. But they are just impossible."

oh horrr is a case of sour grapes!!!!

Fergie got 'fed up' with Torres saga
/ RivalsDM
Posted: 6 hours ago

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed he got 'fed up' with waiting for Spain striker Fernando Torres.

Ferguson has conceded he had been interested in signing Liverpool striker Torres, who swapped Atletico Madrid for Merseyside in £20million move this summer.

"Torres is athletic, he's brave enough and he'll run the channels for them, which he did well in Madrid.

"He's good in the air and has got a physique. He's quicker than you think.

"Over the past few years there has been some interest for us in Torres, but every time he signed a new contract.

"Sometimes you get fed up with that kind of thing," said the United chief.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2007, 08:30:26 AM by Mr Mc »

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What really wrong with Fergie at ManU atall!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 08:30:51 AM »
i say let him go!! i prefer evra on the left....i doh rate heinze atall....i find he does get belt too much..ala maicon in the finals

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 08:37:42 AM »
i say let him go!! i prefer evra on the left....i doh rate heinze atall....i find he does get belt too much..ala maicon in the finals

yes let him come!!!
the final piece of the Bomb Squad.

Fergie rate him though,otherwise he wouldna be acking so

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 10:42:14 AM »
tuh me evra is de better player at goin forward but heinze is de kind ah player dat yuh go need in ah combatitive game, he's more aggressive n yuh need dem type ah player in yuh team

p.s. we cud sell allyuh sylvestre if allyuh want
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 10:52:12 AM »
But I doh see what wrong with Ferguson's statements...nothing wrong with opportunism and besides he do it enough times already

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 10:57:50 AM »
tuh me evra is de better player at goin forward but heinze is de kind ah player dat yuh go need in ah combatitive game, he's more aggressive n yuh need dem type ah player in yuh team

p.s. we cud sell allyuh sylvestre if allyuh want

Sell? Steups....dey should pay somebody to take dat shithound.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2007, 11:09:38 AM »
I like how all de Man Utd men eh mention how they LOSE to Port Vale yesterday :devil:

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2007, 11:38:39 AM »
I like how all de Man Utd men eh mention how they LOSE to Port Vale yesterday :devil:

you want to be funny ...  a utd XI played consisting of reserves and most of the youth squad...  The Utd main squad is in China preparing for their last preseason game of the Asian tour

So i suggest get your facts correct before you try and ridicule my side    cuz right now you are looking like the ass

Untill you could present me with proof that 2 or more senior players played i will take back this and apologize  till the haul yuh ....

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2007, 11:45:11 AM »
Look Grande:

Manchester United: Ron-Robert Zieler, Richard Eckersley, Adam Eckersley, Michael Lea, Ryan Shawcross, Richard Jones, Kieran Lee, Sam Hewson, Frazier Campbell, Guiseppi Rossi, Michael Barnes. Subs: Gary Woods, Jimmy Derbyshire, Oli Norwood, Danny Srinkwater, Corry Evans, Sean Evans, JamesChester, Craig Cathcart.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2007, 11:55:16 AM »
alyuh haters aint easy nah, alyuh cah wait till premiership start back  :devil:  :D, men like gun talk lol  :P
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2007, 12:19:48 PM »

Man U in china training. u so want to take shit get ur fact straight. go back an read da article again you'll see is de reserve team.
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2007, 12:25:23 PM »
Evra offers more options going forward, but Heinze is fundamentally sound as a defender, though a tad slow.  He would fit in nicely at 'Pool, cause we have enough options going forward.  Fergie just don't want Heinze to be only the second player in modern times to make the move from Man U to 'Pool.  Last man to make that switch, did so in 1964.  Ah didn't know that the rivalry between England's two most successful teams was so bitter still.  Fergie know that if we get Heinze, we good to go. ;D

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2007, 12:26:29 PM »

Man U in china training. u so want to take shit get ur fact straight. go back an read da article again you'll see is de reserve team.

half d squad is youth team members and half are reserves

Grande is really d court jester oui

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2007, 12:28:14 PM »
Evra offers more options going forward, but Heinze is fundamentally sound as a defender, though a tad slow.  He would fit in nicely at 'Pool, cause we have enough options going forward.  Fergie just don't want Heinze to be only the second player in modern times to make the move from Man U to 'Pool.  Last man to make that switch, did so in 1964.  Ah didn't know that the rivalry between England's two most successful teams was so bitter still.  Fergie know that if we get Heinze, we good to go. ;D

good points

and Heinze has to show some Loyalty.... A man that shows so much commitment cannot cannot cannot do that to Utd

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2007, 01:19:36 PM »

good points

and Heinze has to show some Loyalty.... A man that shows so much commitment cannot cannot cannot do that to Utd

that loyalty talk is real tears, cause Fergie woulda been sold him in a heartbeat if some body from another league come with the asking price.
He just doh wanna have to see him putting it to ronaldo and dem this season.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2007, 01:25:01 PM »

good points

that loyalty talk is real tears, cause Fergie woulda been sold him in a heartbeat if some body from another league come with the asking price.

Ah tink yuh hit de nail on de head with dat one!!
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2007, 01:26:15 PM »
I am aware the 1st team in Asia beating all dem Asian league sides so I taking my lil cheap shots when I can

At least until season start and Carlos start sharing beat on them

Scoresheet still says: Port Vale 3, Manchester United 0, ent?  :devil:

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2007, 02:19:26 PM »
I am aware the 1st team in Asia beating all dem Asian league sides so I taking my lil cheap shots when I can

At least until season start and Carlos start sharing beat on them

Scoresheet still says: Port Vale 3, Manchester United 0, ent?  :devil:

it was actually 3-2   but i'm not taking it on like u are..  so yes take our available shots now... because yuh aint gonna laugh at Utd this upcoming season alot..

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2007, 06:38:56 PM »

good points

we only buying he to play or cover centreback..but I think he get way too slow after that injury...Jagielka coulda been an option. It have plenty other European centrebacks available right now for a similar price i sure.

btw we shoulda never had sold Warnock.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2007, 08:54:59 PM »

good points

we only buying he to play or cover centreback..but I think he get way too slow after that injury...Jagielka coulda been an option. It have plenty other European centrebacks available right now for a similar price i sure.

btw we shoulda never had sold Warnock.

Warnock is at the age where he needs regular playing time.  Remember he was called up to the England team once, and I'm sure he has that ambition.  He was not going to crack into that back four.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2007, 03:11:26 PM »
come now Fergie let the man go, now yuh not go play him outta spite.

Heinze takes legal advice over exit
/ RivalsDM
Posted: 8 hours ago

Manchester United defender and Liverpool target Gabriel Heinze is taking legal advice to try and secure his release from Old Trafford.
The Argentina international's representatives have employed a firm of lawyers to see if they can help resolve the ongoing dispute.

Liverpool are keen to sign the full-back but United insist he will not be sold to their fierce Premier League rivals.

However, it emerged recently that the player has a letter signed by United chief executive David Gill claiming he would be free to leave if a £6million bid was received - a figure Liverpool are thought to have matched.

United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has adopted a bullish approach to the matter, though, stating categorically Heinze would not be sold to Liverpool.

Heinze became a firm favourite with United supporters after his £6.9million move in 2004.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2007, 04:07:03 PM »
Has there ever been a switch or deal over a player between Liverpool and Man Utd? Due to their bitter rivalry I am not sure...

If Heinze does go over to 'pool, will that be the first (although not done willingly by Man Utd)?

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2007, 04:48:53 PM »
Has there ever been a switch or deal over a player between Liverpool and Man Utd? Due to their bitter rivalry I am not sure...

If Heinze does go over to 'pool, will that be the first (although not done willingly by Man Utd)?
You surprise me there... only been one case; Phil Chisnall

http://www.bbc.co.uk/liverpool/content/articles/2007/07/25/phil_chisnall_int_feature.shtml

Other  links exist of course; basically when he went over, the rivalry was not as bitter as it is now (the main rivalries were with Citeh and Leeds). Busby and Shankly were good friends actually, so it wasn't a problem. Still, because of the situation today, this move is a real knife in the back...

#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2007, 05:07:57 PM »

You surprise me there... only been one case; Phil Chisnall

http://www.bbc.co.uk/liverpool/content/articles/2007/07/25/phil_chisnall_int_feature.shtml

Other  links exist of course; basically when he went over, the rivalry was not as bitter as it is now (the main rivalries were with Citeh and Leeds). Busby and Shankly were good friends actually, so it wasn't a problem. Still, because of the situation today, this move is a real knife in the back...

So only one ever...and not since 1963. Thanks for de info Cantona  :beermug:

how about between Man Ure and Arsenal?

1]; } ?>