April 28, 2024, 03:45:10 PM

Author Topic: Trinis in Pre-season Action (July 28, 2007)  (Read 7479 times)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Trinis in Pre-season Action (July 28, 2007)
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2007, 02:37:24 PM »
Check check check no 8 trying fancy pass ,and f**king up now  :rotfl:
Daiz was the replay or it happen again !

nah that was another chance he throw way...steupss. Carlos coulda score that instead of passing it was practically 2 ah dem and the man jus run on to the ball and dive in the goal, bu send the ball over bar...time to bring on Stern ;D

Big Up!
What d arse, sub no 8 bring Stern oui ,man miss 2 point blank shots ,I coulda swear is ah replay ,no way somebody go trow 2 exact shots in 10 minss!!

ah tink #8 is the best player on the pitch,,,Richardson...is like ah Carlos clone with ah left foot, only he in the Engine room
If u say so ,.......but he trow way them two sitters .

ah doh tink dat was he...5 ah dem was 11..not sure who the Los pas was to...doh timk 8 doh, is almost pure lef
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 02:41:46 PM by maxg »

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2007, 02:39:58 PM »
Game done Camera pan ing on Carlos ,Keene and stern .THE STARS baby

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2007, 02:41:53 PM »
How did Carlos look compre?

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2007, 02:45:16 PM »
Everybody we like, look good...though we didn't see Yorke...
Ah hope Keene keep Stern and use him as I've been suggesting as he did today...

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2007, 02:48:18 PM »
Stern keep scoring boy, solidify yuh place in Sunderland

Fire bun Hull City

agreed

Well done Legend 14

He should have buried that chance boy arghh

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2007, 02:49:06 PM »
We only see the last twenty mins grande . But he looks ok ,he set up 2 men easy and they miss . ! and he hit ah man ah wrong direction and pass him . I did not see who set up stern . Still early this is gonna be a fun season lol .
Oh and keepp Stern !!!

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2007, 02:51:34 PM »
How did Carlos look ?
Everything look good except his crossing. Unless he was trying to cross to spectators.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2007, 02:54:03 PM »
How did Carlos look ?
Everything look good except his crossing. Unless he was trying to cross to spectators.
Me ein t see that ,miss it maybe .See him bring een a corner that was a bit heavy . ...Ey but they should sign Spann to that ein t .But the Sunder board said he did have bad crosses.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 03:14:09 PM by Quagmire »

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2007, 03:12:28 PM »
We only see the last twenty mins grande . But he looks ok ,he set up 2 men easy and they miss . ! and he hit ah man ah wrong direction and pass him . I did not see who set up stern . Still early this is gonna be a fun season lol .
Oh and keepp Stern !!!

boy I was trying to get maxg link to work on meh computer but no luck. Thanks though it sound like he had a good game  :beermug:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 03:18:09 PM by Grande »

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2007, 03:19:08 PM »
Sunderland pass test at Bohemians
Ireland online

28/07/2007 - 21:46:04

Bohemians 0 Sunderland 1

Substitute Stern John showed €5m signing Michael Copra where the goal was as Sunderland got their Irish tour off to a winning start at Dalymount Park.

Chopra seemed set to finally break the deadlock on 65 minutes, but somehow shot Carlos Edwards' cross off the bar from six yards.

Chopra looked set to score again on 72 minutes but his goal bound shot struck David Connolly and looped over the bar.

John then came on and won it on 78 minutes when out-jumping Bohs keeper Josh Mimms to head home Ross Wallace's cross.

John should have added a second on 82 minutes but blazed over the bar with only Mimms to beat.

Irish international Paul McShane had a fine debut with excellent block tackles to deprive Darren Mansaram in each half while he showed his threat form set-pieces to head narrowly wide from Kieron Richardson's corner on the hour mark.

Offline fivers

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Stern Scored for Sunderland
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2007, 04:42:29 PM »
Hope this leads to more from him in the future. He needs to impress Keane.
http://www.safc.com/news/?page_id=12765

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Stern Scored for Sunderland
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2007, 04:54:14 PM »
Finally.

Hmm....coming off the bench.........see what yuh need for stern?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline troy piloy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2007, 05:42:23 PM »
the boss does it again u cannot deny a good player.

Well done Stern keep it up :applause:

Troy 8)
Senior Advisor to AWATT's Intelligence Unit

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2007, 05:58:22 PM »
THE Etuhu guy plays exactly like Dwight, so in my baised opinion, ah didn't really see wha he bring to the table...he play good, true, bu we have one ah he ahready...oh well, as ah say I biased...ah realize Richardson does play like or lil better than Carlos (right now), buh one left fotted and one right, so that good, so unless Keene playing Richadson full left, then we don't  Etuhu go only bench my man for age. HalfSlab/Bravo (cyah decide me fave) since Birmingham is ah SuperSub. I rather see him play (wheter he like it or not) 20 mins and score in EPL, than play 90, get cuss and constantly up for sale...Play to yuh strengths, Stern...Take yuh 2-3 in 20 mins an a tiring defense  an scoring 1, than  fighting blood an sand for possibly less an more difficult chances early in the game..even if yuh knee feeling real good.....dah's how I does wuk dem fitter youtes des days....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2007, 07:32:14 PM »
Nice goin Stern keep scoring whenever u on the pitch
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Kenwyne vs Lazio
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2007, 05:57:13 AM »

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kenwyne vs Lazio
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2007, 04:42:31 PM »

Thanks fuh de pics Tallman, a great job as usual. Ah know we have ah few players dat we expecting big things from in de near future, like ah few younger heads and de more experienced ones like Edwards, Spann, KJ, etc. I swear, when I watch dis youth (KJ), I see a well built athlete, nuff talent, hunger in his eyes and very important, he is ah real humble breddah. Nuff blessings tuh yuh Kenwyne, and I hope de man above bless yuh very soon, so dat yuh cud be playing top flight ball, and rubbing shoulders wid some of de best players in de world every week. Give thanks. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 10:49:05 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2007, 06:50:15 PM »
Respec' Stern!! Yuh won't believe how much de Stern-turn-inho haters was coming fuh yuh head dread. Phew! Ah glad yuh score (just in time) and showed Chopra who is de man. Y'undustan'? Answer yuh critics wit' goals and silence de men who love to hate on you.

Remember, you are T&T's greatest scorer and will be so, fuh a loooooooong time. Respec' thus due!
Hull City could go and hull dey a.........
You belong in de Premiership!!!.. Yuh hear what ah saying????>:( .......... Oh hor!...
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2007, 08:57:42 PM »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2007, 09:15:22 PM »
...and check Stern miss here:  ;D

http://www.attachmax.com/John_Miss_vs_Bohemians.html

Is ah wonder he didn't get call fuh ah foul on de defender. He rell rough him up dey. Is almost like he tell de defender "man, jes gih meh de blasted ball".

Although he should have buried dat ball in de back of de net, yuh could see dat de condition of de ground had ah part tuh play. De ball was kinda bubbling and bouncing offkey.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2007, 03:39:14 AM »

Is ah wonder he didn't get call fuh ah foul on de defender. He rell rough him up dey. Is almost like he tell de defender "man, jes gih meh de blasted ball".

Nah man Tallman, I disagree with you on that one. The defender was running back and never make an effort to jump. Once Stern  didn't use his hands to climb up on the man, no foul...

Strangely enough though after the goal the commentator said "There's a man who doesn't miss much  ;D
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2007, 05:09:35 AM »

Nah man Tallman, I disagree with you on that one. The defender was running back and never make an effort to jump. Once Stern  didn't use his hands to climb up on the man, no foul...

Strangely enough though after the goal the commentator said "There's a man who doesn't miss much  ;D
I think Tallman was referring to the play on the miss not on the goal he scored.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2007, 05:21:35 AM »

I think Tallman was referring to the play on the miss not on the goal he scored.
I missed dat one...hard luck dey
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2007, 07:18:00 AM »

I replayed it twice and i thought it sounded like, "there's a man who does miss many goals", but i could be wrong...

also commentator says he does need to impress the manager

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2007, 07:01:04 PM »
Check check check no 8 trying fancy pass ,and f**king up now  :rotfl:
Daiz was the replay or it happen again !

nah that was another chance he throw way...steupss. Carlos coulda score that instead of passing it was practically 2 ah dem and the man jus run on to the ball and dive in the goal, bu send the ball over bar...time to bring on Stern ;D

Big Up!
What d arse, sub no 8 bring Stern oui ,man miss 2 point blank shots ,I coulda swear is ah replay ,no way somebody go trow 2 exact shots in 10 minss!!

ah tink #8 is the best player on the pitch,,,Richardson...is like ah Carlos clone with ah left foot, only he in the Engine room
You musst be mad!!!

Pure shit.  His problem is that he overrates himself....trying fancy stuff when simple is needed.
TnT Patriot

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2007, 07:33:21 PM »
 ;D
plenty ppl fine so...I mus be mad for real  oui...ppl used to say d same bout okocha in d earlies too...i.e.does try to much s@@t....till he combine it with leading Nigeria to some measure of success...many ppl say, Milla too old an full ah heself..plenty ppl was wrong, so why you or me cyah be wrong too...btw, as yuh see d game, who yuh fine play best ?

1]; } ?>