April 26, 2024, 09:51:24 AM

Author Topic: No Offers For Sancho  (Read 8669 times)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
Re: No Offers For Sancho
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2006, 09:47:02 AM »
At the risk of being shouted at, I have a colleague who is a Gills season ticket holder and his view is this.

The Gills fans were convinced Sancho was going to fail a drugs test at the world cup. The performance, or more precisely, the amount of effort put in by Sancho had them all convinced he was taking Speed or something like that.

They love him, but he is not renowned for his work rate.

The other thing he told me, is that Sancho had a falling out with the Gillingham chairman, not the manager, which is why he has not been playing, However, if this was the case, I would have thought Gillingham would have been only too keen to sell him and get him off the wage bill.

One last comment, this time my thoughts. A team like Gillingham is all about hard graft and team work. The last thing the manager wants is players who think that because they have been to a world cup, they are too good for the club. I think what the manager is saying, is that it is all over now and they need to keep their feet on the ground and get back to their day job.

First of all Gills is ah shit club plain and simple, they manager is an idiot.  
''They love him'' ? but yet still they sure he on speed becuz he cyar play so hard/good unless he on some kinda drugs .. yuh mean they 'love' to take advantage and disrespect him,I now see why this manager is an idiot but when I read your 'thoughts' ah wonder what is your excuse, you and de fans share the same ignorance.''The last thing a manager wants is for players to think that because they have been to a world cup,they are too good for the club'' Tata Pompey pure Tata,so the way to stop that from happening is to down play or put dem down for playing in de WC,who say dey feet ever left the 'ground'  and to besides what that surpose to do, make them perform better ? STEEEEEEEUUUUPSS
The sad part is he have to work and this is his only employer right now so that makes it even worse when ah manager talk that kind of manure.

gone wid dat boy !!!

I'll try and keep this simple.

Agents want their players to move clubs. That is where agents make their money. After the world cup, every agent will be out there trying to engineer a move for their clients, they don't care where to, or even if it is a good move for the player, they just want a move. This is where all the rumours come from so the players name gets out there and it attracts attention.

This just unsettles the player and eventually they put in a transfer request so the Agent can then go and openly look for a new club. Agents are scum bags whos only interest is lining their own pockets.

The Gills manager is telling his players (and I doubt very much he considers them his slaves ::) ) to ignore all this talk and get on and play football.

by the way, Gills may be a shit club, but they currently have three of your best players on their books.

Pompey who are '' trying to keep this simple' for .....yourself ? becuz imo you are the one that sounds like a dunce.Your response sounds like you are talking down to ppl and yes Gills is ah shit side weather you like it or not, de fact that we have players at the club does not change that.Do you really believe that they are TnT 'three best players' I don't think so but it was a sorry attempt to dis the TnT team.
Anyway i'll try and make this simple....see if you can understand
...what you just posted above AND NOTHING IS THE SAME THING, and would make green grass grown in mexico
.....BULLSHIT!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 09:49:05 AM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2006, 10:54:56 AM »
Pompey feel is he alone tht follows that game and is aware of the relations between agent and player.  Somebody tell he that is juveniles he talking to, hence his attempt to simplify things for us.  Boss, gone with yuh shit.  That is ah shit team; ah doh care who playing for them. 
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 11:18:19 AM by Tenorsaw »

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2006, 11:06:46 AM »
Regardless of whether Jack aproached Gillingham, his agent should hve looked for a better club.  That is his job, not to jump at the first available option.  Yeah, the manager sounds downright condescending and tried to belitte our World Cup effort.  Check the undertone of his statement.  Yuh ever do literature?  I am entitled to my opinion, and that man is an asshole.

It is true that there is a sacastic undertone, in fact, i was the first to make mention of it, but my issue with you is the fact that you were so quick to pull the race card.

Also, the problem that the chairman had with Sancho has nothing to do with the manager or anyone else from our national team.  it is like an individual from san fernando who had a falling out with his manager at work in Scotia Bank in port of spain over a personal matter........does that mean that everyone from san fernando should not go there for a job especially if it pays well??

ah love it!!

If the manager of the bank will treat others from SanDo the same, just because of this persoanl beef then dont go there.
If the personal beef is just a glimpse of the attitude and character of the bank manager, then its not a good idea for anyone to go work for him.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2006, 02:46:59 PM »
It's hard to believe that after his performances vs. Sweden and Eng. that Sancho is not receiving offers from other clubs.

Apparently even the Gills fans couldn't believe how good he was.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2006, 07:43:20 PM »
It's hard to believe that after his performances vs. Sweden and Eng. that Sancho is not receiving offers from other clubs.

Apparently even the Gills fans couldn't believe how good he was.

Peace,
VB

he almost scored for Sweden with that sliding into the T&T's goal.  A move that left a lot of people gasping.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
brent sancho in a suprise move to.....
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2007, 01:22:58 PM »
any one with information on what brent doing??

is going to play for fpatt nex season??

who is his agent ??

does he have to trial or does he have offers?
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: brent sancho in a suprise move to.....
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2007, 01:24:44 PM »
joe public!

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2007, 09:56:57 AM »
so not a bloodclat care bout this??

hard luck sancho guess is joe public for real
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2007, 10:05:30 AM »
I think good things install for Brent. Just a matter of time before they materialize. Joe Public? I don't think so.

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Sancho on trial
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2007, 11:47:56 AM »
Sancho on trial
By: Vitalfootball

July 28, 2007

Willie Donachie has taken free agent Brent Sancho on trial.

The Trinidad and Tobago defender won 43 caps for his country before he announced his retirement from international football earlier this year.

Sancho was released by Gillingham this summer and is currently trying to earn a deal with the Lions, who have been shaky at the back during pre-season.

The centre-half played for a Millwall XI earlier this week against Worthing and Willie Donachie is expected to decided whether to offer the 30-year old a deal within the next week.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2007, 12:19:58 PM »
Jam dem Sancho!!!!  >:(  Boss!
Punto Final !
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sancho on trial
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2007, 01:13:04 PM »
Sancho on trial

July 28, 2007

The Trinidad and Tobago defender won 43 caps for his country before he announced his retirement from international football earlier this year.

Sancho was released by Gillingham this summer and is currently trying to earn a deal with the Lions, who have been shaky at the back during pre-season.

The centre-half played for a Millwall XI earlier this week against Worthing and Willie Donachie is expected to decided whether to offer the 30-year old a deal within the next week.

I have a lot of respect and admiration for Sancho for the grit he showed in Germany and I really wish that this move pays off for him.  Give dem hell fadda!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2007, 08:07:59 PM »
Pleezeeeeeeeeee sign d man. Like ah have to have a Soca Warriors section in meh praylist. Lord let them keep Stern in Sunderland and let dem sign Spann. Remember Jan and he work permit and heal Hardest.

Not to mention coplete deliverance from JW and co AMEN
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sancho on trial
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2007, 06:29:05 AM »
Sancho on trial

July 28, 2007

Brent has been the victim of a whispering campaign within football. We have been working hard to overcome this. Brent has trained with Millwall and is enjoying his time there. Brents had no invites from clubs over the last few weeks due to the above. However, after the Worthing match, he's had interest from a European UEFA cup club, an SPL club, a championship club and a League One club.

Will update you when theres more to tell.

As for the comment regarding Ronnie Jepson, all I will say is that he's let go all of his major players. Matt Jarvis went to Wolves and is a fantastic talent. Danny Spiller went to Millwall.

Ronnies ethos has always been route one football. As a defender, he wants you to kick the ball as far away as possible. This doesn't suit Brent. He's a footballer. Ronnie probably isn't capable of managing international standard footballers and building a team around them.

As for the anti Gillingham talk, well I feel offended as a supporter. During the World Cup, the whole of Kent became Trinidad supporters, and any Trinibagoan would be welcomed with open arms. The supporters aren't happy with the chairman or manager, and Gills will never be a premiership side.

But they develop talent such as Steve Bruce (the best defender never to play for England), and Sunderlands Nyron noseworthy and Blackburns Jason Brown.

Yes, they may be a shit side, but they would still provide a footballing lesson to any ProLeague team.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Pics of Sancho vs Worthing
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2007, 01:17:47 PM »

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2007, 09:10:36 AM »
I find sancho dreads looking the same length like in the World Cup. They stop growing since Crouch contaminate them or what?
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: Pics of Sancho vs Worthing
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2007, 10:42:44 AM »

Borse work dey Tallman. Sancho lookin' ready and fit. Niceness. I eh worried fuh he atallatall !
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2007, 03:48:31 PM »
Is my imagination,or Brent look like he pushing a belly?

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2007, 05:03:31 PM »
I want to see him signing where dem pics
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2007, 06:28:48 AM »
Is my imagination,or Brent look like he pushing a belly?

VB

Is not yuh imagination boss, trust meh  :devil:
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline SwanseaCityWarrior

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2007, 05:13:20 PM »
My Club Swansea City did try and save him from his Gillingham Nightmare last season but the Devil that is Ronnie Jepson wouldnt allow it even though Sancho was ready to agree terms with us  >:(

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2007, 02:49:42 AM »
My Club Swansea City did try and save him from his Gillingham Nightmare last season but the Devil that is Ronnie Jepson wouldnt allow it even though Sancho was ready to agree terms with us  >:(

Swanseacitywarrior, it's not just your club my boy. A couple clubs tried to get Sancho before and after the World Cup. But as you said, that manager was determined to ruin Sancho's career. I don't know what his problem is.

Maybe he's not accustomed to dealing with players who have a higher profile than himself? :devil:

Never mind. He will get throug with something better than Gillingham. Can't keep a good Trini down.
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

1]; } ?>