April 26, 2024, 06:54:43 AM

Author Topic: Jason Norville released by Barnet  (Read 2180 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Jason Norville released by Barnet
« on: April 30, 2007, 10:06:49 AM »
Trio to leave
By Dennis Signy (barnetfc.premiumtv.co.uk)

Richard Graham, one of Paul Fairclough's first signings when he became manager and an outstanding performer in the Nationwide Conference championship winning side, is leaving Underhill. "Richard has been great for us - and I would like to think we have been great for him," said Fairclough, announcing on Monday that the former Northern Ireland under-21 midfielder was not being offered a new contract for next season. The likeable Irishman, a former QPR player, said: "There are no hard feelings. I have enjoyed my time at the club." Graham, who recently turned down a return to former club Kettering Town, has played 80 games for the Bees (16 more as a substitute) and scored seven goals. Fairclough announced two more players who were not being offered new deals, left back Adam Gross, who has played 50 games for Barnet since joining the club from Charlton Athletic, and former Watford striker Jason Norville, who has been restricted to 11 games for the Bees (20 as substitute) and scored three goals. Gross made his Football League debut with Barnet and scored one memorable goal against Mansfield Town earlier this season Norville has had an injury-plagued two years at Underhill but may be returning to full fitness this summer. Although he has not been offered a new deal, he has been invited to spend pre-season with his current teammates.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jason Norville released by Barnet
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 10:20:06 AM »
Hope he bounce back
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Barnet release Jason Norville
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 01:45:18 PM »
Barnet have signed promising striker Anthony Thomas.

The 24-year-old has caught the eye at Hemel Hempstead after scoring 77 goals in two years.

Thomas will now be given the chance to step up to league football and he is relishing the opportunity of playing in League Two next term.

"I am grateful to Barnet for giving me the chance to play in the Football League and I am looking forward to the challenge," Thomas told the club's official website.

Meanwhile, Barnet have released trio Richard Graham, Adam Gross and Jason Norville (pictured).

Bees boss Paul Fairclough has informed the trio they will not be offered new deals at Underhill and they are free to move on.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=464269&plid=11820&clid=34&cpid=1

Best of luck Jason, hope you find a new club soon.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 06:17:41 PM »
Another one bits the dust
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 08:14:25 AM »
keep going kid
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 08:32:42 AM »
easily takes the medal for unluckiest trini

and to think when we played egypt i heard rave reorts bout him for the future

keep yuh head uip
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007, 10:03:15 AM »
barnetfc.premiumtv.co.uk

JASON NORVILLE,released at the end of last season, is back training with the Bees and is trying to convince the manager that he is fit after "two years in the wilderness". He is hoping for a new contract
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2007, 10:25:33 AM »
barnetfc.premiumtv.co.uk

JASON NORVILLE,released at the end of last season, is back training with the Bees and is trying to convince the manager that he is fit after "two years in the wilderness". He is hoping for a new contract

Talk about being tenacious
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

1]; } ?>