April 27, 2024, 04:27:59 AM

Author Topic: ah wish cyd gray start and score  (Read 4232 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
ah wish cyd gray start and score
« on: August 11, 2005, 09:56:31 PM »
yes....somtimes allyuh does real get meh yes....crying down national team players and calling allyuhself DIEHARDS....ah wish cyd start,score,assist,win every tackle,goaline clearence,tru ball, crosses ,man of de match...and rahim too...and whitley....make allyuh eat yuh words.....oh shit..wha i get myself into here...lol...come on cyd ...dont let me down...you too brent and whitley....man..look...good luck too all ..i repeat ALL team members on aug 17th vs the old enemy ...TNT TNT TNT
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
Re: ah wish cyd gray start and score
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2005, 10:40:39 PM »
with a post like that .... as a magician you have to start

ABRA CADABRA.......  ;D
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 03:59:57 AM »
Any player play for T&T I wish them the best, on game they I will support the team dont matter what, but everyone have opinions and we just give them here.

Cyd Gray isn't a bad player, just NOT a defender, he will do good on the wing if he could control his temper. In the 3 gold cup games he was probably the weakest link (apart from Stern) but Stern up front so he eh bother de team to much, when a man in defence and playing shit like that it will cost de team.

Good luck T&T.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2005, 08:13:29 AM »
The point is to give constructive criticism. We are not here as a bunch ah cheerleaders.
We are supporters but we have to let fellas know when they doing good and when they doing sh*t. No point puttin air in ah tire with ah hole...recognize the hole fix it.

Brazil have the most gifted players in the world yuh think the fans doh give them hell. The fans never happy even when they win...they have to win with style.
All we askin is for fellas to play with intelligence..... example not using yuh head when yuh should use yuh foot.
We have fellas on the team that does lose ah game and then go party afterwards like is nothing.

But I supportin all the way...T&T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2005, 08:18:30 AM »
The point is to give constructive criticism. We are not here as a bunch ah cheerleaders.
No point puttin air in ah tire with ah hole...recognize the hole fix it.

All we askin is for fellas to play with intelligence..... example not using yuh head when yuh should use yuh foot.

Trinimassive,
oh  boy ah have tuh give yuh props dey yes.hahahahahahaha
man sometimes the brain does shift to the foot or what? yuh ehe easy ; yuh hit the upon the man so cool. In this case the man should have used his foot instaed of the head....hahahhahaha

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2005, 08:44:04 AM »
Honestly I hope that the Americans tink Cyd slack and give he room to run up de field ( like Panama did with tallman Lawrence) and he score not one but two goals like Thuram did for France in WC.

Shock dem Cyd - bus deh net boy.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2005, 09:02:56 AM »
No point puttin air in ah tire with ah hole...recognize the hole fix it.

Trinimassive,
oh  boy ah have tuh give yuh props dey yes.hahahahahahaha
man sometimes the brain does shift to the foot or what? yuh ehe easy ; yuh hit the upon the man so cool. In this case the man should have used his foot instaed of the head....hahahhahaha

We does sometime get head and foot mixup

Honestly I hope that the Americans tink Cyd slack and give he room to run up de field ( like Panama did with tallman Lawrence) and he score not one but two goals like Thuram did for France in WC.

Shock dem Cyd - bus deh net boy.

Cyd Gray job done already. Beasley out injured.

So we could safely replace Cyd with Charles. And we still have 3 subs we could make.

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2005, 09:27:04 AM »
    that is fine ONCE Atiba Charles or Sancho STARTS after that if they do badly THEN Gray can be allowed to come on. Stern John time for YOU to score. John will be playing no matter what so it is John I go have to do prayers for but I will be highly sceptical of Beeners antics if Gray starts. Maybe they have been working on his "going on all fours" defensive tactics and have improved on it. Maybe Cyd misinterpreted Marvin Andrew's nickname, "Dog" and thought to emulate a dog would make him a good defender. Of course he was wrong, and Beener will be should he start Gray on Aug. 17th.

Jason.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2005, 09:30:40 AM »
I wish Stern start and score.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2005, 09:34:58 AM »
I wish Stern start and score.

Cyd is one ting, but wishing for Stern to score?  Now you asking plenty

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2005, 09:39:56 AM »
yes....somtimes allyuh does real get meh yes....crying down national team players and calling allyuhself DIEHARDS....ah wish cyd start,score,assist,win every tackle,goaline clearence,tru ball, crosses ,man of de match...and rahim too...and whitley....make allyuh eat yuh words.....oh shit..wha i get myself into here...lol...come on cyd ...dont let me down...you too brent and whitley....man..look...good luck too all ..i repeat ALL team members on aug 17th vs the old enemy ...TNT TNT TNT

Sometimes you does make me laugh yuh know magician everything we say about cyd gray is exactly what he does....so what yuh want us to say.....yeah cyd dive lil lower to butt the ball into the ground....or maybe gon lil harder and take beat.....i mean you really think he'll make us eat our words by scoring a goal and winning his tackles?....isnt that what he is suppose to do? we not even asking goals from him just have a decent game defensively.....here is the truth wether you like it or not atiba is better than cyd why he not starting in front him is beyond me.....however if cyd gray start do me a favor perform your magic and let him have a good game because magic is what it look like he need to perform intelligently as a national team player....i guarantee yopu if that man was performing like that on the us national team he'd have been dropped to the bench...him and whitley and rahim ...being a diehard doh mean being a hypocrite..they have to know we cyah sugar coat it.....it have men who was here way longer than you...and despite the fact that we  supposedly fighting down the man ent we going to the game to support the same cyd gray? i feel cyd is yuh family yuh know

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2005, 09:43:39 AM »
goz said it best..i mean you really think he'll make us eat our words by scoring a goal and winning his tackles?....isnt that what he is suppose to do?

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2005, 09:51:54 AM »
Ngozi,

I dont believe Whitley should be in that company with Rahim and Gray... but ah know you is Whitley No. 1 detractor so I wouldnt try and sway you...  just stating my disagreement.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2005, 10:03:58 AM »
we should start detracting some of these people who make comments on the forum....damn...

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2005, 10:10:42 AM »
Becareful what you wish for 'ah wish cyd gray start and score', the man might put the ball into his own net. Lets just wish the team comes away with a positive result.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2005, 10:12:10 AM »
Ngozi,

I dont believe Whitley should be in that company with Rahim and Gray... but ah know you is Whitley No. 1 detractor so I wouldnt try and sway you...  just stating my disagreement.

FF allyuh men reading me wrong I'm not his detractor believe it or not i know this man can play ....for some reason he doesnt produce at national level theres nothing more id like to see than this guy produce at national level but you tell me what has he done?....i believe he's 28....what kind of comments should I say to him?...He showboats in club games and hides in national games...if he had the skill of lapatpy and produced like how stern is right now what should i say.....at the national level it's not about having ability to get there you must have some to begin with it's about having the ability to perform at national level.......I realise I'm  getting unpopular as a detractor so to speak but I calling it as I see it....

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2005, 10:41:38 AM »
Ngozi,

FF allyuh men reading me wrong I'm not his detractor believe it or not i know this man can play ....for some reason he doesnt produce at national level theres nothing more id like to see than this guy produce at national level but you tell me what has he done?....i believe he's 28....what kind of comments should I say to him?...He showboats in club games and hides in national games...if he had the skill of lapatpy and produced like how stern is right now what should i say.....at the national level it's not about having ability to get there you must have some to begin with it's about having the ability to perform at national level.......I realise I'm  getting unpopular as a detractor so to speak but I calling it as I see it....

Alright Ngozi.. I see where you coming from... but from the WCQ games I see... it is clear that de man playing to instructions and not pushing up far in attack. So I don't think it is he fault... Beenie set up a structure and puttin men (out of position sometimes) to execute within tha structure. Certain men have failed at holding down their role... Whitley, fair enough, has not shined the brightest but I would not say he has failed in his role... for Jabloteh he is allowed more leeway.. but not in de national set up... jus my thoughts...
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2005, 11:09:04 AM »
Yuh know is one thing tuh follow the coach's instructions to the promise land but yuh know it is the player out dey in each situation, and if the instructions eh working fuh that situation, man do what the situation dictates and what comes natural to you as a player; Just use yuh foot instead of yuh head at times!!!!!!! (look dat eh for one man dat goes fuh all dem players)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2005, 02:07:52 PM »
Arrow good one Breds. :D.........that one liner was a classic.

Go Cyd Go! Alyuh Cyd does perform when he playing for jabloteh and from Beenine mouth heself ,Cyd have aggression and fight and does look good in training.

All the shit talk I does be under and all the pressure I does give Stern. You ent know how bad I want them score and play good.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline davyjenny

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2005, 06:56:03 PM »
with a post like that .... as a magician you have to start

ABRA CADABRA.......  ;D

allyuh real weeeeeee lol !!!
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2005, 09:31:17 PM »
So man must support blindly eh? Yuh take plane, make papers all kinda thing...when yuh reach back yuh eh make no real report for we and yuh come up wit de idea we must back everybody to de hilt despite what our eyes have discerned. Ah believe in being ah fan but ah real fan must understand the significance of wha going on between the opening whistle and de scoreboard at de end of de game...the game within de game...who win de individual battles...otherwise we go jes be no different dan dat rediculous toothless mascot de football team have dey. Plenty feel dat Cyd eh up to dis level...wha is de reason yuh backing him so other than de man wearing we national colours? Must be yuh cousin or something.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2005, 10:02:15 AM »
all i saying is with a few days to go ....just let we be positive nah.....then thursday everyboby could tear into who dey want.....cyd , atiba, sancho...its the same support we have to give them NOW....whitley, spann, or rahim....lets just get on with it....i have nothing for cyd and dem ...i just have something for my national players...ALL OF THEM.......god bless tnt.....TNT TNT TNT

And SAVANAHA BOY.....CHECK THIS....I DOES PISS IN THE SAVANAH EVERYDAY..... 
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2005, 11:50:38 AM »
all i saying is with a few days to go ....just let we be positive nah.....then thursday everyboby could tear into who dey want.....cyd , atiba, sancho...its the same support we have to give them NOW....whitley, spann, or rahim....lets just get on with it....i have nothing for cyd and dem ...i just have something for my national players...ALL OF THEM.......god bless tnt.....TNT TNT TNT

And SAVANAHA BOY.....CHECK THIS....I DOES PISS IN THE SAVANAH EVERYDAY..... 
  I thought yuh response was a decent response one  before you went with "And SAVANAHA BOY.....CHECK THIS....I DOES PISS IN THE SAVANAH EVERYDAY.....  ".... yuh might  have let yuhself down dey i didnt look for yuh there.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2005, 12:19:51 PM »
i wish stern score a hattrick and yorke a double and birchal and carlos 1 each and we might win 6-5 with cyd eating all d beat he cud handle in the back and basically doin wat he did in all d gold cup games which is leave jack open to all right sided bullets

god is good and d warriors are better

abra cadabra foo foo
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2005, 06:02:15 PM »
abra cadabra foo foo...    Oh Lardo!!  Eh allyuh aint easy...  I was eatin some food when Ah read dat.

There went the food.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2005, 01:13:25 AM »
Ngozi doh worry wit Magician...he is ah big joker...jes trying to big up heself as de #1 soca warriors fan by any means neccessary. Somebody maybe Bimblast put cow itch powder in he bamsee squeezers and pepper in he vasline so he forced to go out in public to relieve heself. Ah feel dat madman in town dey call Magic is he family. We are supposed to be de blind flock and jes shut up when he posting ta ta. We have a football forum but we not supposed to voice we opinions. All de posts must be positive about we team and de players. Magician hall yuh arse.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2005, 01:18:15 AM by Savannah boy »

1]; } ?>