July 12, 2024, 06:37:11 PM

Author Topic: Peltier loses Portsmouth move.  (Read 25324 times)

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Peltier loses Portsmouth move.
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2007, 09:23:08 AM »
The TTFF should do what every is possible to get players to improve in football.

Moving to Portsmouth would have been a good improvement.

Playing on the natioanl team shoud not be a pre-req for support in getting a work permit.

Only 11 people can play on a national team

only 11 people must get foreign contract.

As long as the players is not a known "Bad boy" and will embarass the country

what is the deal with writing a reccomendation.

Wim is the first one to complain about local football and here was someting that he could do to help and he refuse.

Everybody out for themself

Camps supposed to do what is right for the player development and request Wim to write the reccomendation.

Mc Commie himself is a jack ass

he want to be U23 Coach these same players will be on the team

you expect a man to come and play heart and soul for you as a coach when you would not even write the man a recommendation for a contact.

This is a once in a life time opportunity

When next do you think a Premier team will offer a contact, this shit dont happen evey dad.

Peltier should do the smart thing and board the plane to england and claim refugee status

obviously people in TnT are Terrorizing him.

madness

I know one thing for sure I was not going and play any football for any coach that is not willing to support my dream of playing in England.

This is a life changing event!

This is the difference between being Marvin Oliver and Stern John

Both players have talent one get a contract and one catching he ass.

These men and them going crazy, this is serious reason for chop!

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2007, 09:27:59 AM »
That real stupid, why didn't Fenwick/Portsmouth postponed the interview with the Home Office when he realise that the TTFF was jerking him around ? They waited and they have to wait a next year to re-submit Peltier's application.

Guerra and Hyland might have a better chance with the TTFF as they are allreay in the set up with T&T and it seems they like them. Hyland even got called to the T&T senior team. So they might have a better chance.

Fenwick handle it bad and now he must shut up so the TTFF will not try and spite Peltier for future T&T games. And Peltier could also try his best and break into the T&T team. Both need each other, but again, the TTFF is always out to damage players career for simple mistakes.

Fenwick wants the transfer money to help Jabloteh which is good, but now he may have to release the player and let Peltier and company apply for a VISA like Kenwyne Jones did. There must be a loop hole in the system.

I know Ajax Amsterdam wanted him also and given the fact he has a Dutch Passport may help him. Sad to see a Dutch man (Wim Rijsbergen) do this to a player with Dutch roots..... and this same player could be an asset to T&T and possible under Wim if Jack Warner eh fire him first.....

I know that their is two sides to every story, but I cant see holding back a youth career or his wellfare have any good in it. Hope this does not affect Lester in anyway...... he slave for our under 17 team once and now he got back stabed !!!!!

Maybe a Championship side (Cardiff City) might have different rules and it maynot be so difficult to get a work permit.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 09:32:05 AM by Flex »

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2007, 09:38:47 AM »
Ok, leh meh start. Without going into too much details, there are some points I would like to raise.

1)   NONE of these boys were eligible for a work permit. Fact. No letter from anybody, even Jackula could have helped. The granting of the permit has nothing to do with letters of recommendations. Is like applying for any normal visa/permit. The authorities done decide whether you’re eligible or not. The letter is just to help them make a decision as to if they should grant it to you.

2)   This application and subsequent appeal was rushed, and the participants were not even well prepared. Fact. Not even Rednapp was briefed before going in, as per normal when these things are done. Which leads to my next point.

3)   Who are Mohammed and Davis. As far as I have been able to find out, neither one are licensed agents. Neither have ever gone through the process of getting a work permit for a foreign player (non-EU). This was their first one, and they handled it badly. It starting to look like they eh even know the rules involved in the process with the rubbish they do here. Steups!

4)   Fenwick is ah backside. First you prevent the players from playing the international games which would have raked up some caps to help with the work permit process. Then you want coaches to recommend a player who didn’t play for them? What an arse!

5)   Neither McCormie nor Wim in the wrong. Especially Wim. He himself has advocated players going abroad and getting exposure and experience. But how can he recommend a player he has never seen?
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2007, 09:42:23 AM »
Yuh just have to learn to laugh yes dread.....who Mccomie and Wim really spiting in dis whole Fenwick? no is poor Peltier, ah wonder if Corn Curls did show up on Mccomie or Wim's doorstep wid tears in he eye begging for a recommendation what dey woulda tell him. Me eh even want (well ah kinda want to) to hear dem fellahs explanation bout why dey refuse de recommendation cause ah know it go be a load bullshyte! dis football in TnT eh easy, what next?!?!?
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: peltier loses portsmouth move
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2007, 09:45:20 AM »
this does not surprise me wim is out of place he is at home in trinidad and feel he is beyond answering to the tt pubic he realizes that foreigners can do as they like in this country,do you think wim could have said that if he was the coach of a u.s or u.k national team? it is time that we start making these foreigners dance to our beat and not us to theirs and mc comie is a puppet as far as i am concerned, hats off to jabloteh for sticking to their guns, this is the victimization that takes place when you stand up to the ttff, i wish peltier all the best and hope he does not allow this major setback to define him
What u talking bout Fenwick is local . How he go ask the men for recommendation when Mc Cormie  only know he was was not present when he needed him most ,and Wim never get ah chance with him .Still stinks to high heaven doh ,I never see this happen from the TTFF before .

The point you missing is that Wim and Mc Comie ent spiting Fenwick with this move...is Peltier balls in de vice.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2007, 09:48:58 AM »

I know one thing for sure I was not going and play any football for any coach that is not willing to support my dream of playing in England.

This is a life changing event!

This is the difference between being Marvin Oliver and Stern John

Both players have talent one get a contract and one catching he ass.

These men and them going crazy, this is serious reason for chop!

Getting a contract in England requires caps for the Natl team, so your should direct your ire at the coach that kept  you off the Natl team...FENWICKAKAHOLE

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2007, 09:49:38 AM »
Yuh see why de youths and dem does have tuh take up de caliber, and deal wid de matter and go ah stray. If de breddah doh have de right people around him or he is not ah positive and strong youth, he cud come home and play PFL ball, get ah pay check, run some small goal, drink, run down girls and let his talent go down de drain. Another youth from ah tuff neighbour, denied de opportunity tuh step up in de life, ah know there is 2 sides tuh ah story, but ah still facking  >:( >:( >:(. Peltier, ah know yuh will be down and frustrated, but hear meh nah, my youth yuh already know yuh have de talent so give thanks. Go back home, play yuh PFL, get yuh pay check, continue tuh train hard and make de national team as often as possible, show case yuh talent and boom meh breddah, yuh might even get ah better deal dan de one yuh was getting at Portsmouth. Meh grand mother does always say, every thing does happen fuh ah reason, so hold de faith Peltier, yuh only have 18 yrs old. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 04:40:28 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2007, 09:50:01 AM »
this does not surprise me wim is out of place he is at home in trinidad and feel he is beyond answering to the tt pubic he realizes that foreigners can do as they like in this country,do you think wim could have said that if he was the coach of a u.s or u.k national team? it is time that we start making these foreigners dance to our beat and not us to theirs and mc comie is a puppet as far as i am concerned, hats off to jabloteh for sticking to their guns, this is the victimization that takes place when you stand up to the ttff, i wish peltier all the best and hope he does not allow this major setback to define him
What u talking bout Fenwick is local . How he go ask the men for recommendation when Mc Cormie  only know he was was not present when he needed him most ,and Wim never get ah chance with him .Still stinks to high heaven doh ,I never see this happen from the TTFF before .

The point you missing is that Wim and Mc Comie ent spiting Fenwick with this move...is Peltier balls in de vice.

But Fenwick spite the youths when he deny them a chance to be on the Natl Team

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2007, 09:54:03 AM »

Maybe so...but at this point the issue isn't about Fenwick anymore, is it?  How is spite on top of spite supposed to remedy the situation...other than providing McComie/Rijsberger a morsel of revenge?

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2007, 09:56:36 AM »
A kid stuck in the middle of a political war to see who dick bigger.....

Perfectly said  Sam !!!!!!!

Peltier is currently on the under 23 team which is coached by McComie who could have granted him a letter for what its worth. At least the player would know they tried, thats whats important, whether they was eligible or not at least they would have known everyone tried to help and Lester wouldn't get rebellious towards T&T down the road.

Yorke went to the Premiership at the same age and see what happened. Maybe Peltier would have been successful as Yorke was, who knows. Give the youth a chance McComie he will develop and probably help our country one day, as you know you may well be the coach of T&T senior team, its in the making, everyone can see this. Jack Warner have his plans planed out.

Peltier is now a full time senior player on Jabloteh team and might be the one off the few U-23 player who is for their clubs. So I take it, he was dropped from the Olympic team because Jabloteh couldn't release him for long periods to train with the under 23 side given the fact that Jabloteh play two games per-week and now the TTFF, moreso, McComie trying to spite Lester and Jabloteh. Did Lester go the the Tobago camp when the under 23 side went their last week ?

I really cant wait to hear McComie side of the story, should be interesting.

It will also be interesting to see if Lester will ever play for T&T anymore in the future. I hope his head didn't swell after the trials and made it hard for him to get picked because of his attitude, remember what happened with Jerrol Forbes and his Man-U trial... he taught he was Beckham when he returned to T&T..
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 10:08:41 AM by Flex »

Offline TRUwarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2007, 10:04:32 AM »
if Terry was breakin bread wid dem fellas...poor peltier would have gotten d recommendation...its ah shame

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2007, 10:14:37 AM »
A kid stuck in the middle of a political war to see who dick bigger.....

Perfectly said  Sam !!!!!!!

Peltier is currently on the under 23 team which is coached by McComie who could have granted him a letter for what its worth. At least the player would know they tried, thats whats important, whether they was eligible or not at least they would have known everyone tried to help and Lester wouldn't get rebellious towards T&T down the road.

Yorke went to the Premiership at the same age and see what happened. Maybe Peltier would have been successful as Yorke was, who knows. Give the youth a chance McComie he will develop and probably help our country one day, as you know you may well be the coach of T&T senior team, its in the making, everyone can see this. Jack Warner have his plans planed out.

Peltier is now a full time senior player on Jabloteh team and might be the one off the few U-23 player who is for their clubs. So I take it, he was dropped from the Olympic team because Jabloteh couldn't release him for long periods to train with the under 23 side given the fact that Jabloteh play two games per-week and now the TTFF, moreso, McComie trying to spite Lester and Jabloteh. Did Lester go the the Tobago camp when the under 23 side went their last week ?

I really cant wait to hear McComie side of the story, should be interesting.

It will also be interesting to see if Lester will ever play for T&T anymore in the future. I hope his head didn't swell after the trials and made it hard for him to get picked because of his attitude, remember what happened with Jerrol Forbes and his Man-U trial... he taught he was Beckham when he returned to T&T..

Excellent observations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well said !!!!!!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2007, 10:29:41 AM »
Grandma always said that 2 wrongs don't make a right.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2007, 10:36:27 AM »
“That is none of your business,” Rijsbergen told the Trinidad Express. “Do not stick your nose into things that do not concern you.”

Sounds like a JW response, I'm sure he has told anyone in TTFF not to deal with Liburd

“We get a fantastic opportunity like this and the T&TFF can’t be bothered to do a kid a favour,” he said. “If he got into Portsmouth , I am sure he would be in (Rijsbergen’s) national senior team and yet he says that it is none of his business (now).

However, here I am detecting a bit of reporter manipulation. If the 1st quote was given to Liburd, he must have then turned around and told Fenwick what Wim had said to him - otherwise how would Fenwick know Wim had said "MYOB"

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2007, 10:38:02 AM »
Ok, leh meh start. Without going into too much details, there are some points I would like to raise.

1)   NONE of these boys were eligible for a work permit. Fact. No letter from anybody, even Jackula could have helped. The granting of the permit has nothing to do with letters of recommendations. Is like applying for any normal visa/permit. The authorities done decide whether you’re eligible or not. The letter is just to help them make a decision as to if they should grant it to you.

2)   This application and subsequent appeal was rushed, and the participants were not even well prepared. Fact. Not even Rednapp was briefed before going in, as per normal when these things are done. Which leads to my next point.

3)   Who are Mohammed and Davis. As far as I have been able to find out, neither one are licensed agents. Neither have ever gone through the process of getting a work permit for a foreign player (non-EU). This was their first one, and they handled it badly. It starting to look like they eh even know the rules involved in the process with the rubbish they do here. Steups!

4)   Fenwick is ah backside. First you prevent the players from playing the international games which would have raked up some caps to help with the work permit process. Then you want coaches to recommend a player who didn’t play for them? What an arse!

5)   Neither McCormie nor Wim in the wrong. Especially Wim. He himself has advocated players going abroad and getting exposure and experience. But how can he recommend a player he has never seen?

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Excellent post that sums up everything

Fenwick is a arse...if he wanted Peltier and crew to go abroad he coulda take advantage of the TTFF blacklist and have them fellas playing all the friendlies and Cups since Germany. So you telling me with all them college men, rookie and men who make they 1st cap in that time, 3 men who getting a Contract from Portsmouth cyar make a bench or get a sub run.

Peltier...... is Fenwick 4cup the scene not the TTFF....he shoulda let you go and train and make the squad.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2007, 10:48:21 AM »
Fenwick want de T&T head coach wuk long time.  And dis is how he movin to get it.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2007, 10:53:49 AM »

Maybe so...but at this point the issue isn't about Fenwick anymore, is it?  How is spite on top of spite supposed to remedy the situation...other than providing McComie/Rijsberger a morsel of revenge?

it wont remedy the situation, and i would have preferred to see Wim and McComie take the high ground and realize the potential upside to helping the youth out, vs revenge on Fenwick, but I do understand where they unwillingness to help comes from.

all in all, like i said back when fenwick was denying them men leave to go train, is the players and TnT football that losing out.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2007, 10:55:10 AM »
I know the work permit regs say the player needs to have played 75% of his countries internationals, but I thought that this is only a guideline and special circumstances can be considered.

I think that is the case with countries like Brazil, where the standard is very high and therefore it may take a player several years to establish himself internationally.

Also, Lesters age would be taken into consideration. Its not reasonable to expect an 18 year old to have played that many games, particularly for a WORLD CUP FINALS nation. Even Theo Walcott didn't get on the pitch in Germany. So, with the help of TTFF and Wim recommending the player as a fantastic future talent, they may have swung it, particularly as Alex just got his permit without playing the requisite games.

Finally, despite all my comments about agents and Mike Berry recently, as I stated on previous posts, Berry is the unopposed expert at  obtaining moves to the UK for local based players. Maybe, as someone else stated, you get what you pay for. I've no idea why Peltier didn't use Mike Berry, but I'd be willing to bet that if he did Mike would have told him at the outset if it wasn't possible and if it was, Lester would be with Pompey now.

The whole thing seems to have been poorly managed, by I can't really figure out who by!!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2007, 10:59:19 AM »

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Excellent post that sums up everything

Fenwick is a arse...if he wanted Peltier and crew to go abroad he coulda take advantage of the TTFF blacklist and have them fellas playing all the friendlies and Cups since Germany. So you telling me with all them college men, rookie and men who make they 1st cap in that time, 3 men who getting a Contract from Portsmouth cyar make a bench or get a sub run.

Peltier...... is Fenwick 4cup the scene not the TTFF....he shoulda let you go and train and make the squad.

NAH MAN!! ALLYUH MAD OR WHA???? Fenwick eh do nuttin wrong! De it wasnt a internationally sanctioned tournament...so he had de perogative to release who he want. Nobody does care bout Under 20 world Cup anyhow...so let de man play he critical role on the bench . Wim come down here and know foreigners could do wha dey want.....and he oppressing de local coaches like fenwick!![/sarcasm]
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2007, 11:43:23 AM »
Is this event so far removed from what JW did to the senior warriors, that we can accept the behaivour of those in authority barring the avenues for others to secure a better future?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2007, 11:43:43 AM »
I know the work permit regs say the player needs to have played 75% of his countries internationals, but I thought that this is only a guideline and special circumstances can be considered.

I think that is the case with countries like Brazil, where the standard is very high and therefore it may take a player several years to establish himself internationally.

Also, Lesters age would be taken into consideration. Its not reasonable to expect an 18 year old to have played that many games, particularly for a WORLD CUP FINALS nation. Even Theo Walcott didn't get on the pitch in Germany. So, with the help of TTFF and Wim recommending the player as a fantastic future talent, they may have swung it, particularly as Alex just got his permit without playing the requisite games.

Finally, despite all my comments about agents and Mike Berry recently, as I stated on previous posts, Berry is the unopposed expert at  obtaining moves to the UK for local based players. Maybe, as someone else stated, you get what you pay for. I've no idea why Peltier didn't use Mike Berry, but I'd be willing to bet that if he did Mike would have told him at the outset if it wasn't possible and if it was, Lester would be with Pompey now.

The whole thing seems to have been poorly managed, by I can't really figure out who by!!

good post...

As someone said earlier either here or in the other thread: At the end of the day the recommendation may not have made any difference, but at least it would have showed that they tried.  Typical case of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Offline kaiser

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2007, 12:10:51 PM »
people talking about fenwick hurt the future of these young men ,but as far as i am concerned jabloteh was and is the only club who stands up to the ttff and it is a shame that they are constantly victimised for it ,look at what happened with noreiga and the other youngsters in the gold cup these guys played their heart out for nothing as far as i am concerned,if clubs and the society on the whole dont tell the ttff where to get off their abuse and misuse of our talented youngsters will continue so before you bash fenwick think abot the nonsense that the ttff does

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2007, 12:17:36 PM »

good post...

As someone said earlier either here or in the other thread: At the end of the day the recommendation may not have made any difference, but at least it would have showed that they tried.  Typical case of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Maybe Wim and McComie were being asked to tell lies in this so-called 'recommendation' on a level that they couldn't morally condone. None of us really know anything near the full story.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2007, 12:17:46 PM »
sad sad sad real fu#king sad
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2007, 01:41:49 PM »
people talking about fenwick hurt the future of these young men ,but as far as i am concerned jabloteh was and is the only club who stands up to the ttff and it is a shame that they are constantly victimised for it ,look at what happened with noreiga and the other youngsters in the gold cup these guys played their heart out for nothing as far as i am concerned,if clubs and the society on the whole dont tell the ttff where to get off their abuse and misuse of our talented youngsters will continue so before you bash fenwick think abot the nonsense that the ttff does

Kasier i respect every thing yuh just say!  :beermug: My brother advise me well i should say playing football is a nothing! play hard and doh ask no question when yuh ask or as we does say " yuh get bright" fuh de TTFF you to catch. All the youths in TT GO TO SCHOOL yuh will have a job until teh day yuh dead memeber that!! :'( :'(
                                                                                                                      Ricardo #20 SCSU
All American

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2007, 01:50:12 PM »
Whaiz de remedy here? De solution? We know what de problem is ...

Big Mag I wid you ... this is absolute bullshit.

Sometime a  yuteman have to run de middlemen and handle de business directly ... ah wonder what a one on one between  Wim and Peltier would have produced ....

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2007, 01:52:27 PM »
If your name isn't Manchester United, Arsenal or Chelsea good luck getting work permits for your players.

The work permit requirements Britain are the most stringent and most inconsistently applied.  Our young players need to forget England and look to other European Leagues.  It would be easier and I believe that they'll develop into better players.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2007, 01:53:24 PM »

excellent post reds.....it's sad dis youth had to be in de middle of dis politricks...Keep yuh head up boy.....

Yuh talented and chances will come again......

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2007, 02:13:37 PM »

well he need to find another way to 'stand up to' the TTFF other than deny the youths their chance to represent their county.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2007, 05:29:16 PM »
I M H O IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO JACK WARNER!! he is the head cook and bottle washer. nothing goes down in T&T foot-ball without his his awareness. if jack would've said help the kid, then we wont be having this coversation, instead we would've been congratulating another T&T national in the prem, its obvious that jack did'nt want to help the youth, I believe them man had no choice in the matter. if yuh look hard enough you bond to see jack warner having a big hand in it behind the scenes. this latest inccident shows me how much T&T foot-ball is in trouble and with ppl the likes of jack warner and god knows who else, the beautiful game becomes the ugly ass game especially in trinidad and tobago. with that said, expect more of the same, unless by some miracle jack warner and his entourage leaves T&T foot-ball completely for ever, and what's the odds of that.                          no hope in site.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 03:15:16 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>