March 28, 2024, 03:12:11 AM

Author Topic: Sunderland vs Juventus  (Read 13173 times)

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Sunderland vs Juventus
« on: August 04, 2007, 07:23:55 AM »
and audio or video links fellas?
 I really want to see dis game..........a reunion between yorke and del piero
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sunderland vs Juventus
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 07:46:23 AM »
and audio or video links fellas?
 I really want to see dis game..........a reunion between yorke and del piero

yeahh we need a link for this 1

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 08:11:05 AM »

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 08:11:59 AM »
1- 0 sunderland, murphy in the 6th

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 08:15:49 AM »
http://mfile.akamai.com/6095/live/reflector:35549.asx?bkup= 35550

you link giving serious trouble, no audio no videon on wmp, no video on vlc
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 08:17:37 AM »
come on juve non ah dis foolishness today!!!!!

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2007, 08:20:39 AM »

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2007, 09:03:51 AM »
commentators said they disappointed that Carlos not playing more in the preseason, they seem to not be sure how serious his injury (groin or hamstring) is though  :-\
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2007, 09:22:59 AM »
Ahright, Yorke in.
Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success

Offline Trinitim

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2007, 09:23:47 AM »
 HE has a groin injury they said that on Sunderland's website in the build up to the game. All the best Carlos recover quickly the commentator had it spot on he siad this guy CARLOS has the ability to make a BIG NAME FOR HIMSELF IN THE PREMIERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Trinitim

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2007, 09:25:43 AM »

Look like Stern John coming on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2007, 09:45:51 AM »
Like stern throw away again

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2007, 09:46:10 AM »
Stern jus miss a glaring chance. Definitely looking at the bench next week as the commentary sayin
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2007, 09:47:40 AM »
Stern playing?

when i checked the team this morning on safc.com  stern wasnt even on the team ???

Whatever...Come on Legend 14   Do it to dem italians

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2007, 09:50:20 AM »
Stern John with a legendary miss.

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2007, 09:50:47 AM »
1-1 full time, commentators said Stern should have scored

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2007, 09:51:15 AM »
Like stern throw away again
Jeez. Dis man does make it so hard to support him.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2007, 09:58:50 AM »
Stern John with a legendary miss.

LOL!  Allyuh doh like nobody nah... ;D :rotfl:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2007, 10:42:40 AM »
wuh de...I ain't know this game was today  :banginghead:

anyone know the starting lineup for Juventus?

Stern and yuh better score a damn goal eh...this is the game to do it in. Especially if is Buffon in net

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2007, 10:49:37 AM »
wuh de...I ain't know this game was today  :banginghead:

Stern and yuh better score a damn goal eh...this is the game to do it in. Especially if is Buffon in net

Game done long time man, and Stern miss he chance  :'(

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2007, 11:37:03 AM »
I notice why a lot of people are not incline to support stern as a legitimate striker,simply because he's not a polished finisher,everything he does,looks scrappy,even simple turns or dribbling looks off key,or rushed,most of his fans might say so long as he gets the job done and I they with allyuh on that,but it seems for every 20 misses he scores 1,now think about how indemand he would be if he scored half or most of his missed opportunities.

But if better can't be done,let the worse continue........         

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2007, 12:28:59 PM »
all ah allyuh.....name a better striker/finisher in TnT for me   NOW....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2007, 12:29:09 PM »
I notice why a lot of people are not incline to support stern as a legitimate striker,simply because he's not a polished finisher,everything he does,looks scrappy,even simple turns or dribbling looks off key,or rushed,most of his fans might say so long as he gets the job done and I they with allyuh on that,but it seems for every 20 misses he scores 1,now think about how indemand he would be if he scored half or most of his missed opportunities.

Everybody entitled to their opinion, right ?....even the ones that doh have ah f**kin clue about d game...even the ones that that bum dey f**kin gum loud loud when #14 miss ....even the ones that does jump on d band waggon when he score....even the ones that find it necessary to fight down de man every chance they get.Is like all yuh haters  just be waitin for #14 to miss,throw away or just have ah bad game to come out here and say ''yuh see ah tell yuh so'' All yuh eh have nuttin better to do than fight down d man ..Now everything #14 does ''looks scrappy'' nice time to bum yuh gum, right after the man eh score .How come your Ray Charles observation wasn't posted after the last game ,yuh know d one ah talkin bout nah ,d one wey he fail to make ah ''simple turn'' and  then ''rushed'' an toepee ah cross,is ah good thing  Conolly just so happen to be dey whey de ball land right ?... or de one wey he messup ah one two with connolly and clumsly and scrappily had d ball richoche off he left shin bone and went een right ?or de game before dat when he ''look off key'' and jump up n leh de ball bounce off he ears and go een ..EH !!!...
Doh fool yuhself u eh ''right dey'' with Stern fans on nuttin,you is ah #14 hater fullstop.
Like ah say everyone entitled to dey opinion even de ones that expose demslves to show dey eh have ah f**kin clue bout football far less strikers ?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 12:33:30 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2007, 12:33:59 PM »
tell dem berris.....any other tnt player playing....none of this crap is seen.....ah tired tell allyuh the rest of tnt strikers dont even get chances to miss in tnt games....F#CK off....

LETS SHOW STERN SOME SUPPORT
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2007, 12:44:19 PM »

Everybody entitled to their opinion, right ?....even the ones that doh have ah f**kin clue about d game...even the ones that that bum dey f**kin gum loud loud when #14 miss ....even the ones that does jump on d band waggon when he score....even the ones that find it necessary to fight down de man every chance they get.Is like all yuh haters  just be waitin for #14 to miss,throw away or just have ah bad game to come out here and say ''yuh see ah tell yuh so'' All yuh eh have nuttin better to do than fight down d man ..Now everything #14 does ''looks scrappy'' nice time to bum yuh gum, right after the man eh score .How come your Ray Charles observation wasn't posted after the last game ,yuh know d one ah talkin bout nah ,d one wey he fail to make ah ''simple turn'' and  then ''rushed'' an toepee ah cross,is ah good thing  Conolly just so happen to be dey whey de ball land right ?... or de one wey he messup ah one two with connolly and clumsly and scrappily had d ball richoche off he left shin bone and went een right ?or de game before dat when he ''look off key'' and jump up n leh de ball bounce off he ears and go een ..EH !!!...
Doh fool yuhself u eh ''right dey'' with Stern fans on nuttin,you is ah #14 hater fullstop.
Like ah say everyone entitled to dey opinion even de ones that expose demslves to show dey eh have ah f**kin clue bout football far less strikers ?

;D

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2007, 12:48:39 PM »

SUNDERLAND-JUVENTUS 1-1 (1-0)

GOALS: (first half) 8' Murphy; (second half) 43’ Molinaro

SUNDERLAND: Fulop (1’ s.h. Ward); Halford (40’ s.h. Kay), Nosworthy, McShane (29’ s.h. Anderson), Wallace (24’ s.h. Collins); Miller, Whitehead (15’ s.h. Yorke), Etuhu (15’ s.h. Stokes), Richardson; Murphy (24’ s.h. John), Chopra (15’ s.h. Connolly). Subs not used: Leadbitter, Varga, Donaghue. Manager: Keane.

JUVENTUS: Buffon (1’ s.h. Belardi); Zebina (1’ s.h. Birindelli), Andrade, Grygera (1’ s.h. Molinaro), Chiellini (28’ s.h. Criscito); Salihamidzic (1’ s.h. Del Piero), Almiron (24’ s.h. Zanetti), Tiago (15’ s.h. Nocerino), Nedved; Iaquinta (29’ s.h. Palladino), Trezeguet. Subs not used: Vanstrattan, Novembre, Legrottaglie, Boumsong, Blasi. Manager: Ranieri.

REFEREE: Riley.

NOTES: Etuhu booked.

http://www.juventus.com/uk/news/detail.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1607000&ID=11912
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2007, 12:57:06 PM »
if Until better can't be done,let the worse boss continue........         

Fixed your post  ;D

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2007, 12:57:34 PM »

Everybody entitled to their opinion, right ?....even the ones that doh have ah f**kin clue about d game...even the ones that that bum dey f**kin gum loud loud when #14 miss ....even the ones that does jump on d band waggon when he score....even the ones that find it necessary to fight down de man every chance they get.Is like all yuh haters  just be waitin for #14 to miss,throw away or just have ah bad game to come out here and say ''yuh see ah tell yuh so'' All yuh eh have nuttin better to do than fight down d man ..Now everything #14 does ''looks scrappy'' nice time to bum yuh gum, right after the man eh score .How come your Ray Charles observation wasn't posted after the last game ,yuh know d one ah talkin bout nah ,d one wey he fail to make ah ''simple turn'' and  then ''rushed'' an toepee ah cross,is ah good thing  Conolly just so happen to be dey whey de ball land right ?... or de one wey he messup ah one two with connolly and clumsly and scrappily had d ball richoche off he left shin bone and went een right ?or de game before dat when he ''look off key'' and jump up n leh de ball bounce off he ears and go een ..EH !!!...

:rotfl: :rotfl:  

*weak*

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2007, 01:13:30 PM »
Allyuh sweet too bad yes,My sincere apologies if I offended anyone of you guys,but if read correctly,it said that I noticed why people don't give him the credits that he's due,and then I proceeded to highlight areas and weaknesses,but that does'nt mean I hate stern,I salute him for his undying loyalty to team and country.

Yuh no is a tough world we live in and everyone  is entitled to his or her opinion,and at the end of the day,yuh get no breaks,we all live by ambivilance at some point in our lives.   

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2007, 01:32:38 PM »
Yuh have to give jack his jacket and jim his boots.

Me eh blindly supporting the game of no player. If he do shit I will say so and similarly if he does well I will give him his props and praise. Stern did very well in his last game and in certain games for T&T, I can say that. Yet fromthe comments on this thread it sound like Stern miss an easy one, like he has done before, so I shall conclude he do shit. Does that make me a hater.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 01:36:56 PM by Grande »

T&T welcomes back...the King

1]; } ?>