March 28, 2024, 07:10:54 PM

Author Topic: Bonus matters to be addressed.  (Read 11588 times)

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
Re: Bonus matters to be addressed.
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2007, 08:25:50 AM »
???!!!!???....
1. Is this what the dispute is about, gross or net!?  I thought the dispute was over how much the actual gross was.

2. I doh understand how a person exibiting such a high level of unprofessionalism, can become a FIFA Vice president. He obviously comes from a classless stock. He is going to talk to the players one vs one!? WTF? Obviously he also holds these players in scant regard. Aren't they in court?

3. Any one of these players that he wants to talk to, meets with him, is a damn fool. It's a slap in the face. His holy highness is now ready to talk to you, I'm sure you will see the error of your ways. I dragged it out so that you could see how silly you have been. WTF! Did I just read this?

4. So what he intends to do is give the players who HE feels will still play for TnT (such as Carlos I presume), some hush money, and f**k the rest of them?  Is this FIFA vice president for real? How is this stupidness not big headline news in TNT? I mean, it's not a footballing issue, it's a social issue too.

5. I believe what has happened here is that Jack Warner has realized that court will not be the cheaper option for him and he is trying to see how best he can avoid that, and the best he can come up with is  to insult the players further. That man is ah pile ah pothound tootoo.

This latest BS from this man really make me understand a few things:
1. This man can pick our National team based on any whim and fancy of his. He has a total stranglehold on TNT national football. He is holding us back.
2. The TNT footballing fraternity is pathetically apathetic.
3. He has no respect for our footballers. He thinks they are total idiots.
4. He has no respect for TNT football. He thinks it's his and can do whatever he wants.
5. He is unacceptably unprofessional.
6. HE MUST BE MADE TO DISENGAGE FROM TNT NATIONAL FOOTBALL AND STICK TO WHATEVER VICE PRESIDENTS OF FIFA DO ONLY.
7. Jack Warner is an ass.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2007, 08:47:49 AM »
Again all the more reason for FPATT...he should be meeting with a union rep and NOT individual players
Warrior For Life !!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2007, 09:02:21 AM »
Once dem fellas eh meet with thj estamering tie tounge tief it go b find. All meeting is wit FPATT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2007, 10:24:49 AM »
“I intend within the next month to meet with the guys who still have a playing future and explain to them the folly of their ways. I have allowed this situation to drag on for a while, so that the guys can see the wrong they do. Who knows, after I meet with them one on one, I may even pay them what they want but they must know the errors of their ways,” Warner said as he addressed a gathering at a Guardian sports symposium which closed on Saturday morning.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: JACK YUH MUD$%$
This two face shitsnake could really lay on the bullshit, first he say they doh owe them money, next well I may have said this after the sweden game, then admit to raising the bonus, but they must see the error of their ways, BULLSHIT!

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2007, 10:37:16 AM »
if he only meet with them one by one, he mus find one or two willing to accept his money.  And once he pay off one or two men he go bawl how the rest of them jus greedy and looking for more money and not willing to negotiate or end the strike.

No one on one meeting with Jackula!!!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2007, 02:09:24 PM »
Well yes......just when ah thought de man couldn't go lower than the depths he has already reached.....

Ah watching closely to see which one ah dem players go take dat one on one bait.....

Fadder lawd put ah hand....

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline ballpiyong

• Full Warrior
  • Winning is not everything it is the only thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2007, 03:09:48 PM »
Bonus matters to be addressed.
By: Shaun Fuentes (TTFF).
[/size]

TTFF Special Advisor Jack Warner touched on the current impasse between the Trinidad and Tobago World Cup team members and the T&T Football Federation (TTFF). Currently the senior players who represented this country at the World Cup in Germany have been blanked from national duty as an impasse continues with regards to payments of bonuses they claim are owed to them. The players have since taken the TTFF to court.
Warner however, even after allowing the situation to linger on, confessed that he did it purposely but is now ready to meet with the same players and come to a resolution. He hinted that he will go to London in between his trips to Korea and Toronto within the next month to meet with them and hold discussions with an aim of resolving the disappointing issue.
Warner explained: “I went to the players dressing room after the World Cup game against Sweden and after their achievement of drawing the game with ten men on the pitch, I made a promise to them.
“I told them that we had originally promised to give them 30 per cent of the net gain from the matches but I was now willing to give them 50 per cent. Since then they have insisted that we give them 50 per cent of the gross. The TTFF has given the players all their money and some of the guys who are not able to play for T&T again, are just looking for another pay day.
“I told Dennis Lawrence that I am not a bad person who would not keep a promise. I told him I even took his mother to Germany to see him play in the final game. His response was that he never asked me to do that.
“I intend within the next month to meet with the guys who still have a playing future and explain to them the folly of their ways. I have allowed this situation to drag on for a while, so that the guys can see the wrong they do. Who knows, after I meet with them one on one, I may even pay them what they want but they must know the errors of their ways,” Warner said as he addressed a gathering at a Guardian sports symposium which closed on Saturday morning.

Jack is a rel JACKASS !!!!!!

Offline kappy

• Sr. Warrior
  • Tantie whey yuh dey !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2007, 04:19:53 PM »
Lawd yet another thread dedicated to attacking JW ... Keep up the good work Jack.
Jack Warner for Prime Minister
Snake in de balliser

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2007, 12:51:56 PM »
So the headlines based on this press release all say Jack is the savior

radiojamaica.com: FIFA Vice President to solve impasse affecting T&T football

The FIFA Vice President Jack Warner says he will solve the ongoing impasse between some of the Soca Warriors and the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation.
Warner said he allowed the disagreement over payments to go on for such a long time to allow both parties the opportunity to sort things out.
But as special advisor to Trinidad and Tobago's football, he has the duty now that no decisions have been made to step in and iron out those issues.
He will be in Korea for the FIFA under-17 World Cup which will feature Trinidad and Tobago's national team.

Newsday: Warner to resolve payment impasse
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 12:55:25 PM by E-man »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2007, 05:47:51 PM »
The TTFF has given the players all their money and some of the guys who are not able to play for T&T again, are just looking for another pay day.
“I intend within the next month to meet with the guys who still have a playing future and explain to them the folly of their ways. I have allowed this situation to drag on for a while, so that the guys can see the wrong they do. Who knows, after I meet with them one on one, I may even pay them what they want but they must know the errors of their ways,”.
what an amazing MADMAN

to ALL TnT players
"step back from the idea of one on one with jackula"

Please sign up with FPATT
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 06:11:39 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2007, 06:07:14 PM »
CRACKULA....strikes again ;D ;D ;D

Jack seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and it looking bleak for his Ras

So he trying to pay off less man for less money

Jack how much longer do you think you can divide and rule,all who fall for this well crapud smoke them pipe

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2007, 07:01:26 PM »
Jack is d anti christ u mean
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2007, 07:28:35 PM »
Lawd yet another thread dedicated to attacking JW ... Keep up the good work Jack.
Jack Warner for Prime Minister

I agree wid you ......Satan Jack Warner  shud be prime minister, but is PM of what..... 

Jack Warner for Prime Minister of...............................................H E L L  

dis man hah to be de devil himself
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 08:13:30 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

1]; } ?>