March 28, 2024, 11:54:42 AM

Author Topic: Brent Sancho  (Read 9720 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Brent Sancho
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2007, 02:22:03 PM »

Coincidence or fate, that Southampton, Brentford and Sunderland all have similar red and white striped kits ?
Probably more lack of creativity/originality.  I have to admit that striped kits are among my least favorites in all of football, lol.
I think you have to bear in mind some of these clubs around since before the abolition of slavery...and going for 'original' uniforms might be as difficult as trying to convince americans of getting rid of the tacky stars and stripes.

Why you feel de need to defend the clubs...ent nobody attacking dem, if the shit ugly it ugly, fin.  This ent have one ass to do with America, but feel free to bring dem in de discussion if yuh want.

Offline ballpiyong

• Full Warrior
  • Winning is not everything it is the only thing
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2007, 02:42:45 PM »
Go Get Em Sancho!!!!

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2007, 03:11:05 PM »
Hear nah who is we this man saying we do u own d team or is u d coach bout we tryin to get he a contract u can't get he no contract if u aint he or d coach so stop with d we brent come mls boy forget dem weees over dey
bajanscout

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2007, 05:59:51 PM »

Coincidence or fate, that Southampton, Brentford and Sunderland all have similar red and white striped kits ?
Probably more lack of creativity/originality.  I have to admit that striped kits are among my least favorites in all of football, lol.

Apart from T&Ts Adidas 06 home shirt, of course!

(Sorry Bakes, I just read your posts on the Trinidad shirt thread and couldn't resist a little dig!)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2007, 06:54:06 PM »

Apart from T&Ts Adidas 06 home shirt, of course!

(Sorry Bakes, I just read your posts on the Trinidad shirt thread and couldn't resist a little dig!)

Lol...nah, no scenes.  All talk aside ah still sign up and getting ready to buy one ah dem ugly Sunderland striped somethings same way, lol.

Offline socabee

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2007, 09:35:20 AM »
hey FPATT do you know if sancho will join us it's now wednesday and the kick off is on saturday did mackie say anything about his wages

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2007, 09:36:45 AM »
I say u comin to say the man get sign
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2007, 05:21:15 PM »
I say u comin to say the man get sign

Not yet, hon.  Butcher wants a centre back to play on saturday, but even if Brent signs, his work permit won't be through.

So, socabee, you won't be seeing Brent on saturday!

Offline socabee

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2007, 05:34:50 AM »
damn it well i hope he does join us

Offline socabee

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2007, 05:32:35 AM »
hey FPATT  i dont think we are geting sancho now as we just got a cb on loan from  chelsea but this could be cover untill sancho gets his work permeit could you confirm this thanks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2007, 05:41:51 AM »
hey FPATT  i dont think we are geting sancho now as we just got a cb on loan from  chelsea but this could be cover untill sancho gets his work permeit could you confirm this thanks

No news at the moment mate. Think the Chelsea guy is short term. Was it Adrian Pettigrew by any chance? If so, I'll call him and find out.

Think we have to wait for the money guys to sort things out. Meanwhile, Brents had interest from another London club.

Offline socabee

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2007, 06:55:42 AM »
yep it was Adrian Pettigrew

Online Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2007, 07:04:37 AM »
FPATT what club and/or what league is that?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2007, 07:21:54 AM »
FPATT what club and/or what league is that?

I'll have a word with AP and get the lowdown.

Peong - League1.

Online Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2007, 07:26:17 PM »
Brent is still on trial at Brentford. He played in a behind closed-doors friendly today against Fulham. Brentford won the game 1-0.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2007, 12:50:22 PM »
Thanks tallman 4 d update whenever I see this topic I waitin an dready to see d man sign
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2007, 05:00:32 PM »
Brent is still on trial at Brentford. He played in a behind closed-doors friendly today against Fulham. Brentford won the game 1-0.

I was told by an ex manager that Brent played well today. He also told me that if it wasn't for the need for a work permit, many managers would sign him. It appears that managers in the lower leagues want instant players. You can't get a permit until you have an employer. That means that you have to pay the player even though he can't play until his permit comes through. As theres no guarantee whether this will take one week or four weeks, they would rather sign a player who can play the next day.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2007, 05:55:51 PM »

I was told by an ex manager that Brent played well today. He also told me that if it wasn't for the need for a work permit, many managers would sign him. It appears that managers in the lower leagues want instant players. You can't get a permit until you have an employer. That means that you have to pay the player even though he can't play until his permit comes through. As theres no guarantee whether this will take one week or four weeks, they would rather sign a player who can play the next day.

Good lord, doesn't this sound familiar
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2007, 08:02:02 PM »
Good explanation KSM. Good luck to Brent
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline trini supporter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2007, 09:12:46 PM »
Good luck Brent i really hope things work out for u :beermug:

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2007, 05:48:23 AM »
I'll Pray for you Brent.
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline socabee

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2007, 07:08:58 AM »
i dont know whats going  on at brentford at the moment im not sure if were trying to get him a work permit or not all i know is we have 2 shit players who dont play for us that are on 4 grand between them a week so mabey were trying to get rid of them before sancho can come

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2007, 06:20:54 PM »
Fri I will agree with u in pray

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2007, 06:30:15 PM »
i dont know whats going  on at brentford at the moment im not sure if were trying to get him a work permit or not all i know is we have 2 shit players who dont play for us that are on 4 grand between them a week so mabey were trying to get rid of them before sancho can come

Looks like you won't be getting Brent. If Brentford could have dumped one of those losers, they could easily have afforded him.

Looks like he's going to go to Barnet. F***ing Barnet!!!!   :cursing:    I can't believe this is happening. Gillingham are shiping goals like crazy and they let a World Cup player walk away. Then they bad mouth him so no one will take him.

I can't believe this sh*t. Brent is championship quality at least. Barnet are going to be over the moon if they sign him.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2007, 07:01:37 AM »
Brent sancho, carlos, and dennis lawrance were our best players in the WC IMO, but look how they squezing brent for a menial contract somwhere in the football world. it's a shame.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 07:04:04 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>