April 25, 2024, 03:20:38 AM

Author Topic: Fire Jack Warner now petition website  (Read 8745 times)

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Fire Jack Warner now petition website
« on: August 10, 2007, 12:38:20 PM »

This is the link to an online petition (one of several, I understand)

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/fire-jack-warner-now.html

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Jack Warner now petition website
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 01:23:12 PM »
man you trying to make we loose the lil props we have in TnT.

I doubt it have any Trinis that deep down want to see jack Fired

A good Planass maybe

but fired is harsh :rotfl:

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 01:25:39 PM »

A good Planass maybe

You not speaking for me
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 01:26:19 PM »
Tried getting on the site.  Server was busy.....taking too many hits I guess.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 01:35:14 PM »
its just a set of englishman whining cause he bad mouth england
if he ent say boo about england petition would not exist and england would not care about jack warner

Offline legal alien

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 01:43:19 PM »
  jack warner is the best thing that happened for tnt football inpite of his imperfections

as i learnt from a fable as a kid and all you bitter trinis/socawarrior supporters should apply  it to jack warner,

the devil you know is  better than.....

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2007, 01:44:33 PM »
if he ent say boo about england petition would not exist and england would not care about jack warner

This is so true. However, I remmember Trinis trying to do a similar thing and not a lot happened. Now you have the support of millions of UK football supporters. Maybe its for different reasons, but the aim is the same.

I hope people here won't defend Warner coz he's a Trini. This isn't about his nationality, its about Jack Warner. At last, someone else is getting to experience what Trinis have had to put up with for 20 years.

Trust me, he's doing no favours for Trinidad & Tobago, the Caribbean or CONCACAF with these outbursts.

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2007, 01:45:28 PM »
 jack warner is the best thing that happened for tnt football inpite of his imperfections

as i learnt from a fable as a kid and all you bitter trinis/socawarrior supporters should apply  it to jack warner,

the devil you know is  better than.....

His son Daryan? Is that how it ends??????????????????

Offline rocwell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2007, 01:58:21 PM »

Why?

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2007, 02:00:23 PM »
To be quite honest, I prefer they fire him forbeing ah ole crook than for being a donkey's behind.

They have nothing illegal or immoral about being ah imps, and to be quite honest, they can't really drill him on being incompetent, at least not as far as FIFA is concerned.

TTFF is ah whole other story though...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2007, 02:02:56 PM »

This is so true. However, I remmember Trinis trying to do a similar thing and not a lot happened. Now you have the support of millions of UK football supporters. Maybe its for different reasons, but the aim is the same.

I hope people here won't defend Warner coz he's a Trini. This isn't about his nationality, its about Jack Warner. At last, someone else is getting to experience what Trinis have had to put up with for 20 years.

Trust me, he's doing no favours for Trinidad & Tobago, the Caribbean or CONCACAF with these outbursts.

well i personally not going to sign a petition cause he badmouth  "our beloved birthplace of football" and thats the only reason these men want him fired.
i wont defned him cause he is trini but i wll defend him in this case cause this is a stupid reason to get a man fired.

if there was a proper one set up regarding theTTFF, maybe

Offline rocwell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2007, 02:22:05 PM »
Had another official made similar similarly disparaging comments about T&T many on this forum would have been as heated.  If people from other countries then displayed the "It's not my country, no big deal" attitude, more Trini veins would bulge.  How quickly some of us are forgetting 2 Englishmen on this very board (and one in this thread) who are contributing in a significant way to T&T football.

This is an opportunity, strike while the iron is hot, make hay while the sun shines, and other clichés apply.

Sometimes your enemy's enemy is your friend.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2007, 02:59:07 PM »

well i personally not going to sign a petition cause he badmouth  "our beloved birthplace of football" and thats the only reason these men want him fired.
i wont defned him cause he is trini but i wll defend him in this case cause this is a stupid reason to get a man fired.

if there was a proper one set up regarding theTTFF, maybe

Spun another way..."he's a jackass, but at least he is 'we' jackass." 
If it wasn't "our beloved birthplace of football" but "our beloved birthplace of soca, calypso and pan" that some Englishman did disparage I bet your ass woulda be among de first in line to sign petition.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2007, 03:01:29 PM »
Had another official made similar similarly disparaging comments about T&T many on this forum would have been as heated.  If people from other countries then displayed the "It's not my country, no big deal" attitude, more Trini veins would bulge.  How quickly some of us are forgetting 2 Englishmen on this very board (and one in this thread) who are contributing in a significant way to T&T football.

This is an opportunity, strike while the iron is hot, make hay while the sun shines, and other clichés apply.

Sometimes your enemy's enemy is your friend.

Hmmmm........As much as I think Jack is ah Jackass, me eh signing no petition to get the man fired as a FIFA vice president. Contrary to what some believe, he has done some good for Concacaf. Prior to him, dem Mexicans was only looking out for themselves, if anybody at all. Worse,The Caribbean was just an afterthought.

On the other hand, I will sign, co-sign, double sign, triple sign, multiple sign sign squared...all ah dat, to get dat man grubby hands out of TNT football; and Camps too.

No, he has NOT done a lot for Trini football. We have not progressed at all. We are no better off than we were in the '70's, and in fact, we are mired in perpetual controversy, and resolute incompetence at the national level.

He can do his thing as FIFA vice President, more power to him. He must go from our football.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 03:03:15 PM by Socafan »
Two islands are better than one.

Offline rocwell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2007, 03:21:25 PM »
He can do his thing as FIFA vice President, more power to him. He must go from our football.

I disagree with this, he must go from all football, he's no use to anyone in the global football fraternity, your attitude comes across as selfish.  Especially as on this very board there are alot of threads which have to do with our compatriots footballing adventures (and misadventures) in England among other countries.  The irony.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2007, 03:40:59 PM »
This is the link to an online petition (one of several, I understand)
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/fire-jack-warner-now.html
allya doh kno what Jack knows

Seap Bladder owes him the WORLD
cue the sadistic laugh

Just kidding ;D

A good Planass maybe
if you had say that Jackula would NEVER get fired from FIFA because Seap Bladder owes him TOO MUCH i would have say "right on"
but dis tangent ya taking I have to say
"dat ent sounding right"  ;)
Jackula has been GNIKCUF our players for years, ENT?

keep up de pressure People
only WASA and moto cyar tire could handlepressure so

ah serious now  ;)

check some discussion here
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 03:49:57 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2007, 03:41:38 PM »

I disagree with this, he must go from all football, he's no use to anyone in the global football fraternity, your attitude comes across as selfish.
I think your eyes glaze over then focus on the last past that you quoted. You don't believe he has done a lot for Concacaf? At the very least he is at the helm when Concacaf has gained more spots at the World Cup. That is a significant plus on his resume. He is the head of Concacaf, not of "The Global football fraternity". Also not sure how my attitude comes across as being selfish. Put down the weed before you take up the keyboard.

Especially as on this very board there are alot of threads which have to do with our compatriots footballing adventures (and misadventures) in England among other countries.  The irony.

Thanks for agreeing with me that he needs to get out of TNT football.

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2007, 03:54:32 PM »
as far as petition,count me out,but recently I had a phone conversation with this individual who said he was the refree of the WCQ tnt vs usa,and he mentioned it was rigged and jack's accent in fifa was part of that package...

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2007, 04:00:01 PM »
as far as petition,count me out,but recently I had a phone conversation with this individual who said he was the refree of the WCQ tnt vs usa,and he mentioned it was rigged and jack's accent in fifa was part of that package...
what ???
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2007, 04:32:35 PM »

Man yuh does cyar come and give halfway secret stuff like this and expect people to just read and go away...

DETAILS, DETAILS!!!! Lets start with, which WCQ yuh talking about?

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2007, 04:36:45 PM »
That petition is ah classic with regard to trinbagonians  :D

It forcin people who could give one ass about jack to circle they wagons in he defense...even though they really doh want to

Personally, I feel even if every person in england AND de queen sign dat....it will have no effect,,all Jack really do wit dem stupid statements is hurt some people feelings

English people doh realize de size of de soucoyant dey dealin wit....he bigger den dey old empire
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2007, 04:41:54 PM »
All who have a problem with the petition remember Al capone went to jail for tax evasion. So if this is what gets rid of Jack greatttttttt. I eh holding meh breath doh
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2007, 04:56:55 PM »
Dole Chadee get hang for aiding and abetting murder. The biggest drug lord in T&T and never get lock up for drugs. But where is he know? I can't understand why we defending Jack now. So he only bad when he do something that directly affect we!? That cannot work. Such reasoning is hypocritical at best.

When your neighbour house on fire wet yours..........no one wet theirs cause T&T is nobody in the football world. Now, the fire start spreading, everyone bringing out all manner of fire extinguishers to suppress their. Why can't we use their equipment to put out the our inferno? Despite where the fire has spread, the fact of the matter is our house is blazing and it's also totally engulfed. What are going to do?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2007, 05:04:24 PM »

I disagree with this, he must go from all football, he's no use to anyone in the global football fraternity, your attitude comes across as selfish.  Especially as on this very board there are alot of threads which have to do with our compatriots footballing adventures (and misadventures) in England among other countries.  The irony.

Very true. I met a Morrocan a few months ago and he asked me if I was from Trinidad. When I told him yes, the man launch into how much he hates the FIFA vice president from Trinidad. When I said, oh Jack Warner, he said yes that is his name. Supposedly Morroco went to bed the night before the naming of the host for the 2010 world cup knowing they won because they had met all requirements and overnight Jack changes his vote or should I say all of Concacaf's votes. They think that South Africa passed some money and knowing Jack I just had to smile because I am sure it is true. The man almost had tears in his eyes telling me how much it would have helped his country and how it so unfair etc etc. I felt so bad eh especially since the first thing is man say is ' the FIFA VP from Trinidad.'

Tied-tongue pothound casting a bad light on our country.  >:(

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2007, 05:15:28 PM »
Allyuh men who calling for Jack head as FIFA VP...suppose allyuh get allyuh wish? Sure Jack will be fired from FIFA but yuh know what...it will be MORE FIRE for TNT, because Jack will still be running the TTFF,and he will no longer be just "special adviser".
Be careful what yuh wish for. Let Jack fight his own battles with the rest of the world.
For me he just needs to keep away from TNT ball.

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2007, 05:24:43 PM »
I cyar believe that people on here defending or feeling like they owe this tiefin man something so they don't want to sign petition against him  :shameonyou:  allyuh wrong, allyuh know allyuh wrong, but look is only understandable that yuh have to defend yuh massa ent.  Allyuh go feel it later doh when he do he ting again to hurt our football even further and then yuh go be saying why we cyar get rid ah he why he doh leave we football alone.

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2007, 05:26:35 PM »
Allyuh men who calling for Jack head as FIFA VP...suppose allyuh get allyuh wish? Sure Jack will be fired from FIFA but yuh know what...it will be MORE FIRE for TNT, because Jack will still be running the TTFF,and he will no longer be just "special adviser".
Be careful what yuh wish for. Let Jack fight his own battles with the rest of the world.

Jack sights set on way bigger things than TTFF. TTFF ent ahve nothing for him to tief again. If he get fired it is more likely that he will turn his sights on running the UNC so he could tief every dime of the oil money in the treasury.

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2007, 05:27:34 PM »

Yeah but he could only do so much from a position with TTFF.  So what if they really pull a coup and take over TTFF, Fifa will just ban we for a while and then is a fresh start fuh we football.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2007, 05:34:27 PM »
How could Jack be involve in FIFA and not b involve in d TTFF. We need Jack, Daryan, Darryl, Maureen and any other children and woman he have to be ban from football
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline rocwell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2007, 06:25:06 PM »
Thanks for agreeing with me that he needs to get out of TNT football.

OK fair enough, I only half agree with you.

Also not sure how my attitude comes across as being selfish.

Here's why:
Warner is noted for his dishonesty, corruption, etc and your attitude is: "As long as he's not hurting me, I don't care".  That's selfish, or narrow minded, if you prefer.

As for him benefiting CONCACAF, his actions only serve to line his own pockets.  You want to talk about his resume?  You're a regular poster on this board, are you unaware of the Blacklist, Ticket Scandal, Nov 19 Bogus Ticket Scandal?  Did you forget about him moving the CONCACAF offices into a building which he owns, to collect the rent? (This is only the stuff we know about, mind you).  It seems like you're only selective about the parts of his "resume" you wish to highlight.

Didn't he contribute so much to our world cup campaign?  We got to the World Cup and now we're playing "Where's Waldo" with the money.  He didn't even see fit to give the players what they were due. 

Yes he's doing alot for the region  ::).  Much like me stealing your car, selling it, then lending you some money towards the purchase of another, real generous eh?

1]; } ?>