March 28, 2024, 11:01:52 AM

Author Topic: A revelation!  (Read 3257 times)

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
A revelation!
« on: August 12, 2007, 04:37:58 PM »
Wim, McCommie, Lincoln, whomever, come and get this fella. His name is Dwayne Murray and he plays for Charlottevile Unifiers. The young man is 21 years old, and he is better than anyone you have in the middle of the park. Remember this name! :angel:
Live large and prosper!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: A revelation!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 04:40:57 PM »
Nice scoop doc. Trus' meh.... Lincoln and de res' definitely do check this site. Well done.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 04:41:20 PM »
Tell us more.  Details man...DETAILS!!!
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 04:52:56 PM »
doc as a bago man ah could say is 2 villages that have a natural football factory.........and that is charlottevile and plymouth

charlottevile has a youngster called georgie skill 4 days but them youth head somewhere else

i hope this dwayne guy get some good advice quickly
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 08:10:40 PM »
A Tobago friend of mine did say that this Youth is the real deal and is another Yorke.  Maybe he needs to be looked at the way Yorke was groomed.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2007, 02:57:21 AM »
dey hiding him or what? how come nobody eh know bout he if he so good, come man give we more on this.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2007, 08:09:33 AM »
dey hiding him or what? how come nobody eh know bout he if he so good, come man give we more on this.

Fyzoman Tobago is still very much ignored in terms of scouting players. the TTFF never have funds to get the players to T'dad, house dem and allow them a good tryout. Same old story from way back. Tobago football needs a set up that encourages or at least show the youths some light. Of course men head eh where it should be, because football holds nutten for them.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2007, 09:54:02 AM »
Wim does go B'go and scout as Freak say dem fellas more intrested in being beach bum
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 10:06:42 AM »
Wim, McCommie, Lincoln, whomever, come and get this fella. His name is Dwayne Murray and he plays for Charlottevile Unifiers. The young man is 21 years old, and he is better than anyone you have in the middle of the park. Remember this name! :angel:

What league does Charlottesville Unifiers play in?

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2007, 10:07:57 AM »
Now the fella has excellent qualities. He may need a more challenging environment to test himself in, but in my opinion the fella has it all. Great first touch; runs all day; organizes the attack; reads the game well; excellent passer - short, medium and long range; intelligent movement of the ball. He is irrepressible. The only thing I haven't see him do is finish off the plays with a shot on goal. He is very unselfish and gives up goals to reward his supporting cast. I've now seen him on five occasions, and he has been impressive each time.

Just an opinion from an adversary as well as a fan. The boy is brilliant!
Live large and prosper!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2007, 10:27:33 AM »
Now the fella has excellent qualities. He may need a more challenging environment to test himself in, but in my opinion the fella has it all. Great first touch; runs all day; organizes the attack; reads the game well; excellent passer - short, medium and long range; intelligent movement of the ball. He is irrepressible. The only thing I haven't see him do is finish off the plays with a shot on goal. He is very unselfish and gives up goals to reward his supporting cast. I've now seen him on five occasions, and he has been impressive each time.

U on spot in T&T right now.  U in touch wit Lincoln perhaps?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2007, 07:39:59 PM »
Its interesting to find out if this youth has the disire because all the talent in the world means nothing if heart and mind not in it... In the mean time I would recommend getting a video recording of this guy against some quality opposition

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2007, 08:56:46 PM »
doc as a bago man ah could say is 2 villages that have a natural football factory.........and that is charlottevile and plymouth

charlottevile has a youngster called georgie skill 4 days but them youth head somewhere else

Charlotteville?!! Plymouth!!?

Rockly Vale :)
Two islands are better than one.

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2007, 01:21:50 AM »

That is very high praise. And coming from you, I will tend to believe that the guy is very good.   But the obvious question is why wasn’t he discovered during his teenage years?

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2007, 01:27:52 AM »

Plymouth had a ``natural football factory,’’ and that was a long long time ago. Remember even in the 1990’s a lot a people use to bemoan the fact, or say,  that ``the youths in Plymouth have gone so far that  they can’t even put a football side together.’’  Lately people like Stretch have been trying to do something about that.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 06:22:48 AM »
No offense to C. Unifiers, but this fella is criminally behind the curve if he is really that talented

Think of where the best 21 year olds are playing. No time to waste..hopefully he is being pushed to make a step up

1]; } ?>