March 29, 2024, 05:05:06 AM

Author Topic: Online Football Manager game  (Read 1587 times)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Online Football Manager game
« on: August 12, 2007, 09:48:56 PM »
Theres a football management game on yahoo. Free to join and easy to play. Might be fun to join in. There is a league stated called TrinidadB. I've just joined to see what its like.

Ant challengers out there??

http://uk.soccermanager.yahoo.net/yfbm/d/mini-league-router

Go to TrinidadB and ask to join. You may have to create your team first.

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
Re: Online Football Manager game
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 02:53:27 PM »
Forumites,

Im looking for a cool football manager game (not an online one). Any recommendations? Any that I could download?

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 03:19:59 PM »
Forumites,

Im looking for a cool football manager game (not an online one). Any recommendations? Any that I could download?

Football Manager aka Worldwide Soccer Manager (US)

You will not be disappointed....
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 04:59:12 PM »
Forumites,

Personally, I like Championship Manager. 2006 version is currant, but 2007 will be out soon. Its a pc game and you can get it new for around £30. I know loads of professional players who play it, particularly on away match trips. You should also be able to buy older versions from ebay etc.

However, its a managerial game not a footbal simulation, so if you want action, its not for you.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 05:19:54 PM »
Forumites,

Personally, I like Championship Manager. 2006 version is currant, but 2007 will be out soon. Its a pc game and you can get it new for around £30. I know loads of professional players who play it, particularly on away match trips. You should also be able to buy older versions from ebay etc.

However, its a managerial game not a footbal simulation, so if you want action, its not for you.

No offence FPATT

but dwn.... do not play Championship Manager!!

Football Manager by SI is what u need to get... SI created Championship manager and it was distributed by Eidos.
Eidos and SI split but Eidos owned the brand name... SI owned the source code? and database! so SI rebranded the game to Football Manager..
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 06:54:20 PM »
Forumites,

No offence FPATT

but dwn.... do not play Championship Manager!!

Football Manager by SI is what u need to get... SI created Championship manager and it was distributed by Eidos.
Eidos and SI split but Eidos owned the brand name... SI owned the source code? and database! so SI rebranded the game to Football Manager..

Yeah any Championship manager after CM4 is a watse of time.

Football manager is the deal although I would not recommend playing this if you have aspirations of having a family life.

I have my most recent version for a couple years now that I have not installed because I wouldn't have time to devote to it.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 06:56:10 PM by JDB »
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 08:12:13 PM »
i just downloaded football manager 07...still getting a fell of the game. i've been playing this for a while: http://www.soccermanager.com/

it's free to play
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

1]; } ?>