April 18, 2024, 08:29:24 PM

Author Topic: Seems like everyone is scoring but Stern.....  (Read 1590 times)

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Seems like everyone is scoring but Stern.....
« on: August 13, 2005, 05:49:07 PM »
Per Beenie system, " your actively playing so yuh startin"  does Stern John start in front of Dwight Yorke, Kenwayne Jones and Scott Sealy?

Yorke aint scoring but he is Yorke..
Kenwayne is on Fire
Sealy running hard enough to replace Glenn

What is Stern doing.... Ill be very dissapointed to see Stern John start again unless Doctor AH AH give him a dose of bush medicine...
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
Re: Seems like everyone is scoring but Stern.....
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2005, 06:05:33 PM »
can it truly be possible that we compare both stern and jones by strikerate as they play in the same league

or is it a more wholesome approach ie quality of midfielders and quality of balls coming to the forwards or the type of teams ie workman like or free flowing be a determinant

if one chooses to go goal for goal then stern has a hard time but because he aint scoring as much as kenwyne in the championship does it mean jones is a better striker than him
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2005, 06:09:41 PM »

Yorke aint scoring but he is Yorke..
Kenwayne is on Fire
Sealy running hard enough to replace Glenn

What is Stern doing.... ??

i am ah stern fan but ah tink dat dis is stern's last chance!

just remember stern has been faithfull all these years, and has an amazing scoring record! 50+ goals in 80+ matches for de warriors!

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2005, 09:01:33 PM »
just remember stern has been faithfull all these years, and has an amazing scoring record! 50+ goals in 80+ matches for de warriors!
What dat have to do with who starting?? Not a damn ting.

Yuh saying the other strikers who line up to play wouldn't be as faithful?

Sealy score again tonight....52nd minute and the Wizards leading RSl 3-1

I doh think Leo would bring Sealy into the squad if he didn't think he could vie for playing time....we go see.  Time for the youths to push these old men off the team.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2005, 09:08:35 PM »
Shotta I like that......Since Stern and Kenwyne in the same league lewwe see who go score more.

SOmebody already have 2 and a hatrick in preseason.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2005, 09:20:42 PM »
I remember Andre. I am more trying to show up Jones rather than put down Stern... but as Shotta say, same league which should mean same quality of passes, plays, goal for goal Kenwayne Jone is runnin things. THe season will level out im sure but I was not even impressed with Stern's no# of goals he plans to score. Kenwayne have de fire right now and I'm afraid due to seniority protocol/crap, he might be extinguished. True he young so coming off de bench shouldn't break him but he would also be aware of his current form and if he sparking he should get to run full trottle. He really could be another Yorke and better. Ah feel he hungry enough...   funny enough ah feel de same way about Cornell Glenn. I feel Cornell Glen would have done very well coming off de bench for us instead of Stern...    Yorke, Jones, Glenn, Sealy and no fear of making changes.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2005, 07:32:16 AM »
I just hope that dey give dese youths that shining right now a chance! Stern is meh player, but right now he not shining and i just want us to score goals.

What is hard to understand, is that in stern's eyes, he is not playing badly.  I still say give him a half aginst de USA, but please TAKE HIM ORF !!!!!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2005, 01:13:32 PM »
i agree with giving him a half but what really is needed is for stern to give us a whole and nut any more of those half hearted efforts and whining ways dat he has become famous for but rather the goals that hav led him to senority amongst the team
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2005, 01:28:51 PM »
I believe that Kenwayne's height and agility will be better suited against de Americans and for that matter all de other teams than Stern's slow lazy ass attitude.I wish Stern well but it look like his manager knows what to do to get him moving again and he will do it from the next game.Put his ass on de bench and ah hope beenieman follow suit.

1]; } ?>