March 28, 2024, 03:13:26 AM

Author Topic: Sunderland vs Brimingham  (Read 31880 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sunderland vs Brimingham
« Reply #180 on: August 16, 2007, 07:34:44 AM »
Not sure it would have mattered...good non-call by the ref, if he happen to legitimately fall on de man (as appeared to be the case) then he not obligated to hurry up off de ground, keeper have to shed he himself, he not untouchable.

Ey yuh facking American ghetto li'l hoodrat, watch the video.
Me watching the video yet again isn't going to change the fact that they bundled into each other and the Sunderland player took his time getting off the keeper you idiot halfwit.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 16, 2007, 07:35:59 AM »

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 16, 2007, 07:37:49 AM »
Take dat Disgruntled ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 16, 2007, 07:39:48 AM »
Watch nah....da was de best feeling. It was always my feeling that Keano was playing Stern this game. Moral of the story for we trinbagonaians.....stop panicking so. Stern is boss an will always be boss. Big Mag whey yuh?  >:(   ;D

Lovely playing Stern-turn-inho. Allyuh notice de glowing praises from Keano and Bruce? They admiring him and nuff here jess hating. C'mon fellas, we can do better dan dat. Respec'

I rankles me to no end to see (presumably) grown-ass men with this 'hater' talk as though they'z some facking American ghetto li'l hoodrat.  Exactly what is the definition of 'hating' anyways...or is it that men here juss throwing arung words they hear others say in some feeble attempt to be hip?

I'm sure, you would probably be mortified to notice that you yourself have integrated quite a bit of the 'ghetto li'l hoodrat' vocabulary into your own, but then again I suppose watching yuh own posts ent your thing since yuh not into 'maccoing' right?

Another fan...

Really?  I'm sure you have a comprehensive list of what constitutes "ghetto li'l hoodrat" vocabulary and evidence that I've "integrated quite a bit" of it into my own vocab.  I see you've been paying close attention to my posts again.  I sure if ah fart right now, not only would it reach you quite whey yuh is...but yuh could probably tell mih what ah had tuh eat last night as well.  Get off the computer and go find ah woman and stop studying next man so hard.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 16, 2007, 07:45:02 AM »
Watch nah....da was de best feeling. It was always my feeling that Keano was playing Stern this game. Moral of the story for we trinbagonaians.....stop panicking so. Stern is boss an will always be boss. Big Mag whey yuh?  >:(   ;D

Lovely playing Stern-turn-inho. Allyuh notice de glowing praises from Keano and Bruce? They admiring him and nuff here jess hating. C'mon fellas, we can do better dan dat. Respec'

I rankles me to no end to see (presumably) grown-ass men with this 'hater' talk as though they'z some facking American ghetto li'l hoodrat.  Exactly what is the definition of 'hating' anyways...or is it that men here juss throwing arung words they hear others say in some feeble attempt to be hip?

I'm sure, you would probably be mortified to notice that you yourself have integrated quite a bit of the 'ghetto li'l hoodrat' vocabulary into your own, but then again I suppose watching yuh own posts ent your thing since yuh not into 'maccoing' right?

Another fan...

Really?  I'm sure you have a comprehensive list of what constitutes "ghetto li'l hoodrat" vocabulary and evidence that I've "integrated quite a bit" of it into my own vocab.  I see you've been paying close attention to my posts again.  I sure if ah fart right now, not only would it reach you quite whey yuh is...but yuh could probably tell mih what ah had tuh eat last night as well.  Get off the computer and go find ah woman and stop studying next man so hard.

Predictable...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 16, 2007, 07:45:56 AM »
aye from now on is decaf 4 allyuh
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 16, 2007, 07:51:04 AM »

Wow, getting smelly here.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 16, 2007, 07:58:45 AM »
Aye Dutty where is my shipment of mauby and popcorn
I goin for dat kettle popcorn as it have ah sweetness ;)
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 16, 2007, 08:39:55 AM »

Craig Gordon has been ordinary...pedestrian even, in the two games thus far.

Have u seen these games? What are u basing that on? some highlights? lol

The man conceeded two goals in two games, one was an own goal and the other was a bullet inside his box!

This is after he joined a team less than a wek before.

What do u want him to do? against tottenham he had no saves to make, and against Birmingham he had nothing to do besides the goals he conceeded.  How is he supposed to impress you? Is he supposed to dive abou the place or score a goal from inside his own penalty box?

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 16, 2007, 09:18:25 AM »
whats my name  ?? eh ?? ... whats my fu#kin name ??...  say it you setta c#nts....whats my fu#kin name???

My name is Stern John    14

good start stern...keep going...thats all you do anyhow
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 16, 2007, 09:35:18 AM »

Craig Gordon has been ordinary...pedestrian even, in the two games thus far.

Have u seen these games? What are u basing that on? some highlights? lol

The man conceeded two goals in two games, one was an own goal and the other was a bullet inside his box!

This is after he joined a team less than a wek before.

What do u want him to do? against tottenham he had no saves to make, and against Birmingham he had nothing to do besides the goals he conceeded.  How is he supposed to impress you? Is he supposed to dive abou the place or score a goal from inside his own penalty box?

You's he girlfriend or sumting pardna?  Ah find like yuh taking de criticism kinda personal  ;)

Offline dreintel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 16, 2007, 09:52:46 AM »
dred i thought i was coming here to talk football........
left ah man wit ah opinion nah!!!!
if yuh disagree say so!!!!
AND DAIS IT!!!!!!!!
MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 16, 2007, 10:48:08 AM »
What should be evident is that the context isn't the same

Context could be different, that is ok.
You criticised the use of the word, not the context in which it is used.

Actually the context is the same, the difference that you outlined is that you think the use in this case is unjustified.

Anyway.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 11:02:13 AM by Peong »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 16, 2007, 06:48:31 PM »
With all due respect, for the little time i've been browsing this forum it's really been a great time, BC i didn't have any where else to access my football info, so i want to big up the brothers who is responsible for putting such a great board/site together. the flip side to this forum is it kinda reminds me of a rum shop. men does disagree just for the sake of arguement and i guess that's alright to, but when it gets abusive that's when i think it's time to haul and pull up. i think big men and women should be a bit more classy than that... no matter how obserd a member might come accross. now for all who expect to much from #14 i say it's to early to start wid the criticism, give the man a chance,  if any thing come back in january then ppl may be a bit open to that type of criticism. the header that stern missed was not unusual, the best strikers in the world miss out on chances like that or even easier, that's football runnings, forinstance , since the season started i saw ronaldo threw away , viduka and pizzaro missed an even easier chance. so give we boi #14 a chance for meh please.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 18, 2007, 08:41:23 AM »
With all due respect, for the little time i've been browsing this forum it's really been a great time, BC i didn't have any where else to access my football info, so i want to big up the brothers who is responsible for putting such a great board/site together. the flip side to this forum is it kinda reminds me of a rum shop. men does disagree just for the sake of arguement and i guess that's alright to, but when it gets abusive that's when i think it's time to haul and pull up. i think big men and women should be a bit more classy than that... no matter how obserd a member might come accross. now for all who expect to much from #14 i say it's to early to start wid the criticism, give the man a chance,  if any thing come back in january then ppl may be a bit open to that type of criticism. the header that stern missed was not unusual, the best strikers in the world miss out on chances like that or even easier, that's football runnings, forinstance , since the season started i saw ronaldo threw away , viduka and pizzaro missed an even easier chance. so give we boi #14 a chance for meh please.

Ah had tuh make ah turn dis morning wid meh son, so ah really couldn't answer yuh post as ah wanted to. Alright, JC yuh cool wid me, so every thing nice. Ah guess yuh was referring tuh me, wid de part ah highlighted. But hear meh nah, let meh be short and simple. Despite what all yuh might think of Supa & De Enterprise, all yuh cud say we are gangsters, bad bois, gang group, what ever. One thing fuh sure is dat ah could tell all yuh, is dat Supa was well brought up, wid manners and I went tuh school and received my education (give thanks). Wid dat said I'm man enough tuh apologise tuh each and every member here dat was offended by my previous post on dis thread, I'm apologising cuz ah have respect fuh each member here and ah really think ah went 2 far wid dat Post. Even meh wife, she read it and told meh ah was wrong tuh post dat. Again I apologise.

However, wid dat said, we are all human beings, and each person react differently when dey get upset, Supa does loose it real bad, dat is one ah meh faults. Some people does loose it real bad, and may end up pulling out dey gun and emptying it on yuh, so we all react differently in those circumstances. I is ah man dat doh take back no chat, cuz ah cuss nuff men here on de forum already, and ah doh business. Remember, it takes a real man tuh acknowledge when he was wrong, and apologise for it :beermug:. However, all yuh doh get it twisted doh, ah give all yuh de reason why I apologised, doh think fuh ah minute, dat if one ah all yuh come at meh de wrong, yuh wil get away wid it, yuh will get laced up very heavily and doh expect an apology from meh either, so be careful. Cuz as meh good friend (Bounty Killer) and leader of de Alliance in Jamaica does say, "ah eh gone no way and nothing eh change"  8)HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 05:24:31 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: August 18, 2007, 10:07:05 AM »
Me watching the video yet again isn't going to change the fact that they bundled into each other and the Sunderland player took his time getting off the keeper you idiot halfwit.

Look de extended highlights.
http://www.zshare.net/download/3163900856f362/

To be fair to you bake, yuh can't see the foul on the Birmingham keeper in the short highlights.
But when yuh see what really happened in this video yuh have to wonder what constitutes a fact in your opinion.
The Sunderland player was behind the keeper, pulling him back, not on top the keeper.
Yuh idiot halfwit.

1]; } ?>