April 25, 2024, 01:43:41 PM

Author Topic: Whey Coops??  (Read 2299 times)

Offline MATADOR

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Whey Coops??
« on: August 16, 2007, 10:07:34 PM »
Hey anyone know where is Coops?? Last I heard he was heading down to the homeland... anyone..?? Coops you out there brother?

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Whey Coops??
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 11:26:35 PM »
Good question

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 09:44:10 PM »
I want to apologize to everyone for not reporting my return from T&T,it's been quite hectic for me as i came back in the middle of Summer Camps season,i still can't say i had one day off,Fall season is about to start and putting things in place is a monumental task.What affected me also was i did not have the use of a Computer for the past couple months i'm now trying to play catch up on all the news and views that i missed,i'm not gone anywhere and must say i missed the Forum very much.Any how i'm back and that's what most important.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 11:32:06 PM »
I want to apologize to everyone for not reporting my return from T&T,it's been quite hectic for me as i came back in the middle of Summer Camps season,i still can't say i had one day off,Fall season is about to start and putting things in place is a monumental task.What affected me also was i did not have the use of a Computer for the past couple months i'm now trying to play catch up on all the news and views that i missed,i'm not gone anywhere and must say i missed the Forum very much.Any how i'm back and that's what most important.

Welcome back bro.  U been missed.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline MATADOR

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2007, 08:27:35 PM »

Welcome back bro... as you can see your boy been thinking about you.. how was the trip to Trini?

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 07:56:24 AM »
I can only describe it in two words (too short) everything was such a hustle,had time to see some family and friends,did not see any games but the day i worked with San Juan Snr Comprehensive Crab Connection had a game at the same time so i could not see it,i had a good turn out with the San Juan boys they have lost a few players from last season but don't count them out this year.The Clinic i did in Santa Cruz amazed me the turn out was incredible,i average there was about 80 kids,we did not have enough balls because i did an American style training session in order for everyone to benefit so players was replacing players at intervals,two TV stations showed up for this and it was shown later on in the night.Due to the situation with Football in the country i kept my distance from everybody although in one of my TV interviews i was ask about my thoughts on the present impasse with the WC team.The only sour part of trip was i missed my flight when i was leaving and had to travel the next day and coming back the same thing happened with a connecting flight,it's the first time i ever travelled with Continental.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2007, 09:01:25 AM »
I can only describe it in two words (too short) everything was such a hustle,had time to see some family and friends,did not see any games but the day i worked with San Juan Snr Comprehensive Crab Connection had a game at the same time so i could not see it,i had a good turn out with the San Juan boys they have lost a few players from last season but don't count them out this year.The Clinic i did in Santa Cruz amazed me the turn out was incredible,i average there was about 80 kids,we did not have enough balls because i did an American style training session in order for everyone to benefit so players was replacing players at intervals,two TV stations showed up for this and it was shown later on in the night.Due to the situation with Football in the country i kept my distance from everybody although in one of my TV interviews i was ask about my thoughts on the present impasse with the WC team.The only sour part of trip was i missed my flight when i was leaving and had to travel the next day and coming back the same thing happened with a connecting flight,it's the first time i ever travelled with Continental.

I always get the same feeling when I return to T&T- have to squeeze everything into a tight space of time...(although for me it's usually a case of squeezing 3 weeks worth of liming into 10 days  ;D )

Welcome back to the board COOPS!!!!!!!!!

How often do you run the clinics in Santa Cruz?
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2007, 10:59:53 AM »
Well first of all i can only do it when ever i get the chance to go home which is not very often,this was the first time i ever did such a thing in Santa Cruz and promise to continue it when ever i'm down there,i hoping to be able to do this in other parts of the country but setting it up poses a problem as contacts seem to be difficult to come bye,being away from home for so long i'm just dealing with who i know personally because the response is quicker,i also try to deal with untouched areas,Santa Cruz/San Juan is my domain.Through my business now i'm better able to negotiate deals where ever they may be inside or outside of the US.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2007, 11:36:23 AM »
Well first of all i can only do it when ever i get the chance to go home which is not very often,this was the first time i ever did such a thing in Santa Cruz and promise to continue it when ever i'm down there,i hoping to be able to do this in other parts of the country but setting it up poses a problem as contacts seem to be difficult to come bye,being away from home for so long i'm just dealing with who i know personally because the response is quicker,i also try to deal with untouched areas,Santa Cruz/San Juan is my domain.Through my business now i'm better able to negotiate deals where ever they may be inside or outside of the US.

Great stuff to hear....extremely good stuff.  Link me once you get settled.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2007, 11:46:11 AM »

Any of the youngsters ketch yuh eye?

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2007, 12:06:38 PM »
I don't want to commit to saying any players caught my eye because it was just one session and the the way it was done we had a variety of different ages working all together at the same time,i just kept them going by changing and doing variations to the basic skills,what i observe though is that variation is limited and the approach to the game is not taken seriously,i was a bit impressed with one kid from San Juan Snr but need to see him in a game,will not be surprise to hear about him this season.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2007, 12:45:56 PM »
i was a bit impressed with one kid from San Juan Snr but need to see him in a game,will not be surprise to hear about him this season.

No bias dey whatsoever eh Coop's... ;D

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2007, 02:13:38 PM »
San Juan we have to defend that title with much vicour. I went to ah intercol final for the first time sins ce 87 I believe. It was great it bring back meh days
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>