April 26, 2024, 11:03:21 AM

Author Topic: FLOW is D WORSE  (Read 20783 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: EFFIN FLOW AND EFFIN SPORTSMAX
« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2010, 09:16:29 AM »
Jamaican thing what u expect  ::)
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: FLOW is D WORSE
« Reply #91 on: February 28, 2010, 10:01:36 AM »
Sportsmax does look like ah old beta max cassette.

Me eh care wha nobody tell me, Flow is daylight robbery no gun no mask.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 12:44:04 PM by Disgruntled_Trini »

Més que un club.

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 28, 2010, 04:47:47 PM »
Jamaican thing what u expect  ::)

if Trinidad had a better sports network they would not have to be talking about sportsmax ::)

and for the people who talking about matches not showing in Trinidad, that may be, because Trinidad flow branch want you to pay extra. because most live matches are shown in Jamaica. i remember a lot of matches would be block or delayed on fox soccer Canada in Jamaica, but the same matches would show live in Canada.
Hard work is the key to success

Offline TRUwarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 01, 2010, 11:42:16 AM »
Direct TV...for sports fans...u gettin EVERY La Liga game on the weekends...Premier League games (spanish commentary tho) and serie A..plus CL not to mention NBA every monday, wednesday, friday and sunday on abc...barring the spanish ads on the channels...lots of english programming...but plenty football on ah weekend :beermug:

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 01, 2010, 02:34:34 PM »
Folks,

Setanta has been replaced by Fox Soccer HD

as of today March 1.

well...so said yesterdays papers in a big full page ad.

I ent turn on meh tv yet to check it out.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 01, 2010, 02:43:13 PM »
yea its been replaced...........we wait on the weekend to see how dey line up
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 01, 2010, 03:42:50 PM »
It's called Fox Soccer Plus and its not in HD

It looks as good as FSC and Setanta but FLOW should do the right thing and bring it as an HD channel .. but knowing FLOW it will never happen

This country really backwards yes... study in June we will have to watch The World Cup on TV6 because they have "the rights" and ESPN will be blocked...Flow should have a sports package with ESPN ESPN 2 FSC Fox Soccer plus..all in HD..scrap Sportsmax and allow the fans to really watch football the way the rest of the world views it

And all those who dont have a HD tv...even if the channel broadcasts in HD it still shows at standard definition.. which is what we see on FSC now... FSC itself is broadcasting in HD but unless your cable provider does not transmit it to you in HD it will be in standard definition

For the world cup we should be able to view it on ESPN if we want..they will have a better build up and coverage and less chance of technical difficulties ... Backward ass country... having TV6 and FLOW dictate our viewing pleasure

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 01, 2010, 04:42:40 PM »
watching world cup is be bess on Direct tv since CCN own that and tv6 yuh gettin all the games...and the quality of picture much better
Back in Trini...

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 01, 2010, 05:21:58 PM »
It's called Fox Soccer Plus and its not in HD

It looks as good as FSC and Setanta but FLOW should do the right thing and bring it as an HD channel .. but knowing FLOW it will never happen

This country really backwards yes... study in June we will have to watch The World Cup on TV6 because they have "the rights" and ESPN will be blocked...Flow should have a sports package with ESPN ESPN 2 FSC Fox Soccer plus..all in HD..scrap Sportsmax and allow the fans to really watch football the way the rest of the world views it

And all those who dont have a HD tv...even if the channel broadcasts in HD it still shows at standard definition.. which is what we see on FSC now... FSC itself is broadcasting in HD but unless your cable provider does not transmit it to you in HD it will be in standard definition

For the world cup we should be able to view it on ESPN if we want..they will have a better build up and coverage and less chance of technical difficulties ... Backward ass country... having TV6 and FLOW dictate our viewing pleasure

If the local channels/networks don't attain the rights (hence don't broadcast it), they will never earn the revenue needed for growth and reinvestment in resources (human and technological) to improve professionalism and the coverage quality in the future.  Wishing to forever bow down to ESPN for e.g. is the attitude that keeps a "backward" country "backward" forever. 

For a region like the Caribbean to have its own network with the ability to broadcast events as large as the World Cup is progress, not "backwardness".  Unfortunate are the growing pains which come along with the process. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 01, 2010, 08:32:24 PM »
Kicker I disagree

If you had the choice between ESPN's coverage and TV6's you would choose ESPN

I not gonna complain too much because ESPN is on the basic package but If it came as a HD package and I had my choice between ESPN HD vs TV6 I would have been tripping ...

And yes..we backward in terms of technology... we(FLOW) now sorting out a few HD channels and I living in Santa Cruz and still using analog cable... HD tv on analog cable... Digital cable in TnT over 2 years and we in upper Santa Cruz cannot get Digital Cable yet??..Backward!

Flow blocking FSC for a fuzzy shit yardie waste of time channel to show EPL...and when FA Cup playing and Sportsmax have no rights they still blocking FSC cuz they have it preset to block

too top it off Champions League replays on FSC getting blocked for no reason ... If Sportsmax was showing the replay I would understand but nobody showing the replay and they blocking

I going to ask If I could take legal action...I paying money every month to see my games and they f**king up alot...Anyone living in Trinidad will agree with me that FLOW have Trinidad looking like a BACKWARD country
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 08:34:47 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 01, 2010, 08:40:15 PM »
fuzzy shit yardie waste of time channel to show EPL

hur hur hur hur  :D  :devil: :beermug:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2010, 09:40:34 PM »
Folks,

Setanta has been replaced by Fox Soccer HD

as of today March 1.

well...so said yesterdays papers in a big full page ad.

I ent turn on meh tv yet to check it out.
[/quote

yeah i went to the http://www.setanta.com/us/ site and big letter on d home page

Offline gothic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 01, 2010, 10:33:36 PM »
you guys correct me if i am wrong, but i always thought that rights were sold by a region basis, so espn/fsc may have the rights to broadcast a competition in the US but not nessasarily in the caribbean/latin america.

So if no one has buys the rights to broadcast the WC then it is supposed to be blocked even if we pay for the channels broadcasting it since they are not supposed to be showing the event out of the paid for region

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 01, 2010, 10:59:09 PM »
Kicker I disagree

If you had the choice between ESPN's coverage and TV6's you would choose ESPN

I not gonna complain too much because ESPN is on the basic package but If it came as a HD package and I had my choice between ESPN HD vs TV6 I would have been tripping ...

And yes..we backward in terms of technology... we(FLOW) now sorting out a few HD channels and I living in Santa Cruz and still using analog cable... HD tv on analog cable... Digital cable in TnT over 2 years and we in upper Santa Cruz cannot get Digital Cable yet??..Backward!

Flow blocking FSC for a fuzzy shit yardie waste of time channel to show EPL...and when FA Cup playing and Sportsmax have no rights they still blocking FSC cuz they have it preset to block

too top it off Champions League replays on FSC getting blocked for no reason ... If Sportsmax was showing the replay I would understand but nobody showing the replay and they blocking

I going to ask If I could take legal action...I paying money every month to see my games and they f**king up alot...Anyone living in Trinidad will agree with me that FLOW have Trinidad looking like a BACKWARD country

I hear you...as I said unfortunate are the growing pains. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
WI Sports - Flow
« Reply #104 on: December 21, 2017, 04:43:37 PM »
Is WI still around.

In TT and can't find it on Flow.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 08, 2018, 03:38:39 PM »
Flow Sports will broadcast the 2018 Carolina Challenge Cup from February 17-24. See Kevin Molino (Minnesota United), Ataulla Guerra and Neveal Hackshaw (Charleston Battery) play for their clubs.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 24, 2018, 06:25:53 PM »
FOX in the USA is scheduled to show the Champions League final on Saturday at 2:45pm. Does anyone know if FLOW will block it?  :(

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 25, 2018, 09:30:05 AM »
FOX in the USA is scheduled to show the Champions League final on Saturday at 2:45pm. Does anyone know if FLOW will block it?  :(

Bit the bullet and paid for the SportsMax package, just in case they block it on FOX. Better commentary in any case.  :beermug:

1]; } ?>