April 30, 2024, 04:11:37 AM

Author Topic: Red Bulls vs Galaxy  (Read 6221 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Red Bulls vs Galaxy
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2007, 08:54:34 AM »

Beckham bun and Max de commentator is freakin annoying. When was de last time yuh hear any football commentator callin a match while tryin hard to hype it up. Dise why football will never make in this country. Dey always tryin to make shit up instead of letting dey sport be. Leave we sport alone. I don't care if it make it or not! The rest of the world love it!

You must be drunk..not that there's anything wrong with that, but admit it, you're drunk...

I am allowed to have my opinion. D same way your time in dis country appears to have gotten you softer than butter in the sun! Take it or leave it but guess what you don't have a choice!

Hoss, your opinion is your opinion- and I didn't say anything about it.

Your post sounded like a drunken rant- hence my joke about you being drunk.

About this country making me soft like butter in the sun- Thanks but that's a statement of ignorance because you don't know me so I won't even address that.

A gatorade & 2 exedrin for the hangover- just a tip.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

giggsy11

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2007, 09:07:59 AM »

Beckham bun and Max de commentator is freakin annoying. When was de last time yuh hear any football commentator callin a match while tryin hard to hype it up. Dise why football will never make in this country. Dey always tryin to make shit up instead of letting dey sport be. Leave we sport alone. I don't care if it make it or not! The rest of the world love it!

You must be drunk..not that there's anything wrong with that, but admit it, you're drunk...

I am allowed to have my opinion. D same way your time in dis country appears to have gotten you softer than butter in the sun! Take it or leave it but guess what you don't have a choice!

About this country making me soft like butter in the sun- Thanks but that's a statement of ignorance because you don't know me so I won't even address that.

You right I don't know nothinh about you. I apologise for going there. That was lame. I hope no hard feelings. Thanks for the tip but I was not drunk. I does get feed up hearing people talk about wanting foootball to be popular in the USA. It never will and that should be alright. Did anybody care when they were living in Trnidad if Americans like football? I bet not. So why should they care now?

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2007, 09:44:33 AM »

You right I don't know nothinh about you. I apologise for going there. That was lame. I hope no hard feelings. Thanks for the tip but I was not drunk. I does get feed up hearing people talk about wanting foootball to be popular in the USA. It never will and that should be alright. Did anybody care when they were living in Trnidad if Americans like football? I bet not. So why should they care now?

Well maybe because alot of people who live here now, know that there is a possibility that they will make a permanent life in the U.S., which involves raising a family etc.

That being the case, the thought of being able to watch top class football in their city/town, and have their kids raised in an environment where they can train and play professionally and have numerous opportunities to make a career of the sport is a thought that makes them happy....Add to that, the strides that the U.S has made in football development over the past 15-20 years makes any thoughts/hopes of success for the sport in this country seem within reach- Not only is it understandable in my opinion, but somewhat realistic too....Not sure why that makes you fed up...Add to that, Most would agree that Trinis could only benefit from football being a major sport here in the U.S. because of Geographic proximity and the lack of a language barrier amongst other things.

You would like your opinion to be greeted with an open mind and at the same time you're pouring salt on the opposing viewpoint- I don't get it.

My question to you is: What are the benefits of football remaining a 3rd tier sport in the U.S. ? - If you can answer that purely objectively then we can have this discussion. If not, then you're speaking purely on emotion, and we'll just have to agree to disagree and move on  :beermug:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 09:49:17 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2007, 11:50:59 AM »
I know you have a few planted in your yard which is the staple for every meal you eat! You sound very needy, in fact you must be needy. You didn't get enough hugs a child so you spend all your time tryin to reach out to people on the computer! Poor thing! I give you enough attention yet?! Because dis all you getting! Go sell crazy somewhere else we all stocked up overhere!

Don't worry about paying me attention, pay attention instead to the sizeable chasm that is evident between your ears.  You're as corny in your comebacks as you are stupid in your observations. 

Your narrow-minded denunciation of football in the US only sheds light on the wealth of ignorance that defines you.  The development of a stable, successful soccer league here in the US only means more opportunity for the development of football regionally, of which, Trinidad is the one Caribbean country most poised to capitalize from that opportunity.  I won't even bother detailing for you how it would impact the development of football in CONCACAF, which again would only serve to improve TnT football.

I could continue to make sensible arguments, but it's pointless trying to waste sensible discussion with an obvious halfwit such as yourself. 
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 06:48:16 PM by Bake n Shark »

giggsy11

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2007, 05:48:49 PM »
I know you have a few planted in your yard which is the staple for every meal you eat! You sound very needy, in fact you must be needy. You didn't get enough hugs a child so you spend all your time tryin to reach out to people on the computer! Poor thing! I give you enough attention yet?! Because dis all you getting! Go sell crazy somewhere else we all stocked up overhere!

Don't worry about paying me attention, pay attention instead to the sizeable chasm that is evident between your ears.  You're as corny in your comebacks as you are stupid in your observations. 

Your narrow-minded denunciation of football in the US only sheds light on the wealth of ignorance that defines you.  The development of a stable, successful soccer league here in the US only means more opportunity for the development of football regionally, of which, Trinidad is the one Caribbean country most poised to capitalize from that opportunity.  I won't even bother detailing for you how it would impact the development of football in CONCACAF, which again would only serve to improve TnT football.
continue to but pointless trying to waste sensible discussion with an obvious halfwit such as yourself. 

LOL!!!!!!  You always good for a good laugh, plus I can see you still believe in Santa Claus! Keep it up that is how Jack got his start and look where he ended up. Keep parrotting the stuff the people your loyalties lay with! I know the type of politics you support and does spout in your post!  LOL!!!

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2007, 07:01:19 PM »
Ah eh go lie the game is very exciting,with lots of end to end action.........

Who de fack is 'we'...you own anything?  *steups*

Just hush...

:rotfl: Bake N Shark , ah eh go lie nah, yuh does remind meh of myself(aggressive and wicked) tuh ah point. Yuh is one ah de few members here, dat not scared tuh take tuh dem. Ah like tuh see big men show each other respect, cuz we are all human beings, but also when needed he must not be ah punk, ah dislike punks and wimps, dey cah ride wid meh ah tall. Ah man should be able tuh take it tuh dem if necessary. Large up yuh self rude boi  :beermug:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 07:10:47 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

1]; } ?>