March 29, 2024, 09:25:22 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Colombia U-17 Game.  (Read 30502 times)

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Colombia U-17 Game.
« Reply #180 on: August 23, 2007, 06:24:52 PM »
In the football seminar Brown Sugar was referring to in a previous post, John Williams really made the comment that when it comes to international youth tournaments, when they showing players profiles and what professional clubs they attached to, Trinidad and Tobago is probably the only team that does show what secondary school the player attached to.

Is U17's, but we sending lil boys in 'big man' territory.

Pardners, that is why I made de comment cuz I hear de commentator referring to clubs when talking about individual players, but I know our players playing for one school or another....we really not at the level we should be......after all these years we cyar get it right.....
A co-worker was saying that we not expected to win or beat teams badly, but at least if we put up a fight.....sigh....I just worn out and frustrated.. :frustrated:....ah want tomorrow to start sooner than usual....ah trying to forget today....

And tomorrow the 5-nil loss will still be fresh in your mind.  :devil: :rotfl:
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 23, 2007, 06:36:12 PM »
JA2099......ever since we cut yuh arse in yuh own back yard, yuh only going on and on about Boxhill.....oh geez and ages.....just face it.....all yuh just real shitty right now.....

Just go from here nah......ssssttteeeeuuuuppsss!!!!....

Ah beginning to think that feel he gyul horn him for Boxhill  ;D
The good news is, if you didn't know by now is that Clueless Creston Brainless Boxhill will not seek re-election in the upcoming JFF November elections.
But it would have been an attempt in futility since 12 of the 13 parish FAs have already nominated Captain Horace Burrell. :applause: :applause: :chilling: :cheers: :cheers: :salute: :salute:
And like he did in 1994 Captain Burrell will lift Jamaica's football from the doldrums.
I guess this means that Boxhill won't be around to help you anymore. ;D 
jjbrown

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 23, 2007, 06:47:36 PM »
Our forwards are too small and weak and don't know how to use their body.

Our transition game is horrible.
TnT Patriot

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 23, 2007, 06:57:35 PM »
JA2099......ever since we cut yuh arse in yuh own back yard, yuh only going on and on about Boxhill.....oh geez and ages.....just face it.....all yuh just real shitty right now.....

Just go from here nah......ssssttteeeeuuuuppsss!!!!....

Ah beginning to think that feel he gyul horn him for Boxhill  ;D
The good news is, if you didn't know by now is that Clueless Creston Brainless Boxhill will not seek re-election in the upcoming JFF November elections.
But it would have been an attempt in futility since 12 of the 13 parish FAs have already nominated Captain Horace Burrell. :applause: :applause: :chilling: :cheers: :cheers: :salute: :salute:
And like he did in 1994 Captain Burrell will lift Jamaica's football from the doldrums.
I guess this means that Boxhill won't be around to help you anymore. ;D 
Jackass all you have is excuses. Boxhill doesn't play football.

Jamaica sucks at all levels. Deal with that.

You have real nerve to come here braying. Beat somebody then talk.
TnT Patriot

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 23, 2007, 07:36:19 PM »
Our forwards can't hold the ball. The Germans will be challenging.
TnT Patriot

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 23, 2007, 09:22:40 PM »
Like I said in the forum during the Gold Cup, all TT teams need to go the weight to build strength which in turn will help building their stamina. We get pushed off the ball easily. And most of our players are unable to maintain their speed for a full 90 minutes. The first 10 to 15 is fine, but then fatigue seems to set in and that is where their concentration drops. Then we get those goals in rapid succession.

1]; } ?>