March 28, 2024, 03:05:01 PM

Author Topic: EA FIFA 08  (Read 18188 times)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Re: EA FIFA 08
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2007, 09:43:32 AM »

Football Manager mash up many happy homes boy.  That game addictive.  I is still sweat every now and again, but I waiting for Football Manager 2008 in October to really get into it again.

Up to now I still buying Latas and bringing him on as a sub for Arsenal!    ;D

I manage Trinidad too, but prefer to play youths like Peltier and Josimar Belgrave.

U could manage Trinidad in FM 07? What settings u use? U had to add MLS as a major league or something or what?
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2007, 09:51:36 AM »
sorry, i cant help it i have to break the no pro evo/winning eleven rule for this thread...

I was lifelong fifa man from fifa 97 i think, and a die hard, always updating with every version.. I thought it could get no better, this was the best game in the world, and every year it proved me wrong and got even better...

i got right up to fifa 07 until i listened to the many critics and finally went over to the dark side and try my hand at pro evolution soccer (pes6, same as winning eleven i think)...

I must say, for gameplay this is the VERY BEST GAME out there... It make me realize how unrealistic fifa is for these reasons...

1. men can change direction unrealistically, like 180 degree turns
2. men can pass in unrealistic ways, like running in one direction and just pass the ball in the exact opposite direction which is impossible
3. glitches
4. common ways to score i.e. you shoot, keeper always parries back into play, you follow up and score (75% of goals scored like this, keeper never parries out to sideline)
5. outlet pass from defence automatically goes directly to your forward waiting at half line, without having to direct it.. unrealistic

In short anyone who plays the actual sport of football will appreciate pro evolution more than fifa because the game is more realistic despite its shortcomings in graphics and licensing

doh forget that u could run thru a whole side with jus about anybody once u get the hand of it...i mean running thru a side with Campo and runnin thru a side with ronaldo should be on 2 separate sides of the spectrum..

all i could say to these fifa fanatics....doh knock it til ya try it....and most of all ya have d modified systems...get a burn copy ...or a cheap copy of a older winning eleven(Which not fully doin it justice but is a cheap way of gettin it) on amazon...cheap games is be like 5 - 10US

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2007, 09:58:33 AM »
Fellas I took my time and read his thread and I think its time to switch to the dark side. I’ve been a FIFA man since 98 and can’t imagine a better football game but all this talk about winning eleven is making me curious. My only questions are:

Are the number of leagues in pro eleven as extensive as in FIFA 2007?

What are the modes like? Is there a mode for league play, manager or world cup qualifying?

Most importantly can the names of the tnt team be edited? I don’t mind taking some time to edit the names if the game allows me to. If the names cannot be edited I will have a hard time playing it because it would take away from the realism.

What about the skill level of players in this game, are the skill levels accurate enough?

Wat allyer tink, time to make the switch?   :-\

fifa editing is real toots...and i tink is fifa 05 or 06.. ya cant really add and make players and add them to a roster...for example if the game was made b4 messi was put into it for example cause he was too young or didnt break thru to the 1st team (i talkin a hypothetical situation but it happens with some players..for all u football freaks..u should know wha i talkin bout).....ya could edit a no name man on d team and make him  messi....

and i REALLY doh understand there being a "yorkub" or a "latapie"....u could jus go to the edit mode and change it...and though they might not have his name in the game...latapy that is...u can make the commentator say a name close to his name...like if there is a guy in the game with a last name "Russell" or a last name sounding like Latapy, u can choose it and the commentator will use that name to identify the player durin the game....

and personally, i actually enjoy editing the game...when ya get it new...ya have real players to transfer, ya could edit kits that are not licensed..change Goalkeeper shirts, logos, team logos, as  aman say, hairstyles and boots...
jed...no lie, for Winning eleven 9...they licensed adidas boots....but thru the wonderful option of editing i was able to make a Diadora boots...it easy!

and study this....ya could buy some old school players, and old school teams like argentina with maradona....buy players like Klinsmann, Hierro, Lentini....AND...ya could decide what kind of celebration u want ya player to do....

i have winning eleven 9 almost a yr and a half..didnt decide to buy the newest one cause it didnt make sense as i was not able to play much cause of school and work....and i sitll enjoyin winining eleven 9....and jus bought the "new celebrations" options...
ppls..doh knock it til ya try it

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2007, 10:00:12 AM »
quesiton on football manager...think i player 06...

correct me if i wrong...u only can manage...u dont actually play the game ...u have to watch these dots on a football field play against the computer and u get updates to what is goin on int he game???

i know it was a older version but what is it like now/

hard luck...yeh is a fifa thread but we cah be lokin to make a next thread for jus this..is all video games..
fifa it toots..

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2007, 10:04:09 AM »

Football Manager mash up many happy homes boy.  That game addictive.  I is still sweat every now and again, but I waiting for Football Manager 2008 in October to really get into it again.

Up to now I still buying Latas and bringing him on as a sub for Arsenal!    ;D

I manage Trinidad too, but prefer to play youths like Peltier and Josimar Belgrave.

U could manage Trinidad in FM 07? What settings u use? U had to add MLS as a major league or something or what?

No, when setting up a new game select advance options and then select the drop down menu that allows you to load all players from a specific nation....select T&T. This makes T&T manageable. after that I think you just select the team as your choice of team to manage once the database is generated. I only like getting offered or applying for the job and therefore have not actually tried this so I ain't 100% certain if you could manage T&T immediately. As for actually managing the team in a game yuh already playing...there are two options (provided you loaded a LARGE player database), Ah doh like cheating so only go for the job when my rep is good enough. Problem being if yuh rep worse than Bertile he does always get the damn job...even Alvin Corneal and Brian Williams have better reps at the game start. However if Bertile retired, or your rep is continental and you can't wait for the current manager to leave the post, just create a character and put him to manage T&T then make him retire, apply for the job and hope.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2007, 10:16:08 AM »

correct me if i wrong...u only can manage...u dont actually play the game ...u have to watch these dots on a football field play against the computer and u get updates to what is goin on int he game???

hard luck...yeh is a fifa thread but we cah be lokin to make a next thread for jus this..is all video games..
fifa it toots..

yeah i was wondering that too cause in fifa career mode i used to play the tough, serious games and simulate the easy games.. heard alot about football manager but never really delve since i eh have no room for a next vice in meh life...

trust me if i could go to the dark side, anyone can cause i was a die hard.. and the true litmus test is to play winning eleven for a day or two then go back to play fifa and you will then understand the difference.. FIFA over the last few years has even been changing their gameplay to match winning eleven and also incorporates winning eleven controls..

one man ask bout beatsing in winning eleven. assuming pro evo is the same thing, the spanner is the wickedest i have ever seen, i pelt down de controls when i first hit a man one, but seems like only few players skilled enough to do it..

a next thing i have to ask of fifa..

- de game ever just stick on you? i mean de ball in one spot and men just walking around de ball and cant touch it till half time?

sincerely,
rehabilitated fifa man
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 10:29:05 AM by omarldinho »

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2007, 10:19:19 AM »
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=166153

check this out...the new PES...hopefully it on PS2 as well....i stikin it out with a PS2...cah spend that kinda money on a new system..

ok ok..i hope i not doin overkill on this ...but here...
jus saw Trinidad is in it...but is wikipedia...so wait a while when it get closer to the release....and it doh release in our part of the world til Feb. so
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 10:23:52 AM by AZZURRI »

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2007, 10:29:00 AM »

fifa it toots..

yeah i was wondering that too cause in fifa career mode i used to play the tough games and simulate the serious games.. heard alot about football manager but never really delve since i eh have no room for a next vice in meh life...

trust me if i could go to the dark side, anyone can cause i was a die hard.. and the true litmus test is to play winning eleven for a day or two then go back to play fifa and you will then understand the difference.. FIFA over the last few years has even been changing their gameplay to match winning eleven and also incorporates winning eleven controls..

one man ask bout beatsing in winning eleven. assuming pro evo is the same thing, the spanner is the wickedest i have ever seen, i pelt down de controls when i first hit a man one, but seems like only few players skilled enough to do it..

a next thing i have to ask of fifa..

- de game ever just stick on you? i mean de ball in one spot and men just walking around de ball and cant touch it till half time?

sincerely,
rehabilitated fifa man

omardinho...by chance ya went fatima??

anywasy...yeh it stick a couple times...but didnt wait til it came back..or was that the old versions like WE8...
anyways....
dat spanner real wicked...though sometimes i get vex when ronaldinho doin it all d time..lol.

but i glad only certain players could do it....jed...ya figure it making sense for man like Paulo Fereirra to be bussin spanner...their skill level aint hi...so they shouldnt...is only fellas like ronaldinho and zidane were able to do it i tink....

and i glad the AI gonna be improved....cause jed..playin the computer at times...them is be knockin small goal football in d backline like ass...then BOOOMM goal in dey ass!
lol

Winning eleven alll d way...
Fifa is like NBA JAM..arcade alll the way

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2007, 10:34:06 AM »

fifa it toots..

Pretty much the same, it just gets more and more detailed each year, now, you have to do more indepth media interviews , negotiate wage and transfer budget with the board, negotiate your contract, you could complain about refering decision (sometimes getting banned from the touchline due to this), it would take me ages to describe all the tweaks, but essentially.......as I said, its the greatest glorified spreadsheet ever made. Depends on what style of game you like. If you take this perspective, In real life you cannot directly influence how each individual player performs on the pitch. but that is what you do in games like FIFA/PES etc, while the influence you have on a game like FM is more realistic, is more about sweettalking or bullying ah player to putting in a good performance. I like both types but much prefer management games as they more cerebral and you could see a development, you suceed and fail by the decisions you make. In FIFA type games is more about 'laying the smackdown' on yuh opponent,  if ah fella real good at using a joystick, he could take Toabgo Utd and make them lay 5 on Barca. But don't get me wrong, these games are enjoyable, just in a different way.

Plus ah bitter as meh son does cut meh arse in PES  ::)

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2007, 11:07:16 AM »
interesting..thanks there rodney...go check for this on PC and see if could get it on the cheap

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2007, 11:09:03 AM »
Okay Fellas & Ladies (ah take a boff for leavin the ladies out),

I just runaway from work and made the purchase. Unfortunately I won’t be able to actually play it until later but ah feelin ah sudden cold coming on so we’ll see  ;). From all the responses I read it looks like the dark side is the way to go.

Is this the end of my 9yr marriage with FIFA? Will FIFA get horn tonight? Stay tuned for de game comparison. 

What is this football manager I hearing about? Is this a game that we actually play or is it all buying and selling etc but no play?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2007, 11:24:41 AM »

I just runaway from work and made the purchase. Unfortunately I won't be able to actually play it until later but ah feelin ah sudden cold coming on so we'll see  ;). From all the responses I read it looks like the dark side is the way to go.

Is this the end of my 9yr marriage with FIFA? Will FIFA get horn tonight? Stay tuned for de game comparison. 

What is this football manager I hearing about? Is this a game that we actually play or is it all buying and selling etc but no play?

Lol doh horn fifa nah lol give she til nxt month nah when she go gym and turn 08 lol. but ah know dat outside fling go b temptin to night lol
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2007, 11:44:40 AM »

I just runaway from work and made the purchase. Unfortunately I won’t be able to actually play it until later but ah feelin ah sudden cold coming on so we’ll see  ;). From all the responses I read it looks like the dark side is the way to go.

Horse, sorry but I cannot in good faith lead you to the black hole called Football Manager.  That game evil.  Yuh go spend whole night playing (15 minutes more!) till yuh look outside and sun shining and is just to bathe and go to work.

It is a management game meaning you are the manager of Arsenal, Man Utd or nearly 500 other teams worldwide and yuh conduct it like Arsegne Wenger or Alex Fergusson from there.  Over 200,000 REAL players in the game database rated in a number of different football categories e.g. heading, shooting, passing, speed, creativity etc.  Buy and sell players with the transfer money that the Board give you.  When game time comes set up your system, give instructions and watch the game from the sideline like a manager.  After the game answer questions from the media, but watch wha yuh say as your players might get vex.  Or manage an international team.  I took Argentina to the semis in South Africa 2010 and nearly cry when I lose 5-4 in penalties to France.

No matter what team I manage, I always buy two or three young Trinis to get them a start in Europe.

Is the matrix horse.  Das all ah could say.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/sports/footballmanager2007/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;review

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2007, 12:10:26 PM »

Horse, sorry but I cannot in good faith lead you to the black hole called Football Manager.  That game evil.  Yuh go spend whole night playing (15 minutes more!) till yuh look outside and sun shining and is just to bathe and go to work.

It is a management game meaning you are the manager of Arsenal, Man Utd or nearly 500 other teams worldwide and yuh conduct it like Arsegne Wenger or Alex Fergusson from there.  Over 200,000 REAL players in the game database rated in a number of different football categories e.g. heading, shooting, passing, speed, creativity etc.  Buy and sell players with the transfer money that the Board give you.  When game time comes set up your system, give instructions and watch the game from the sideline like a manager.  After the game answer questions from the media, but watch wha yuh say as your players might get vex.  Or manage an international team.  I took Argentina to the semis in South Africa 2010 and nearly cry when I lose 5-4 in penalties to France.

No matter what team I manage, I always buy two or three young Trinis to get them a start in Europe.

Is the matrix horse.  Das all ah could say.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/sports/footballmanager2007/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;review

hmmmmm

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2007, 12:20:45 PM »
Alyuh go send d lil damo down d black hole lol, first man say dont go lol den, he tellin d man all d juicey goodness d game have lol, when d man lose sleep i go here alyuh lol
Youtube Channel

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2007, 12:50:10 PM »
If yuh in school.. do not play this game.. you will lose your scholarship

If yuh marrid.. do not play this game.. you will lose your house and car and maybe ur kids (along with de wife)

If yuh have gainful employment where you required to reach on time.. do not play this game.. u will get fired...

Football Manager (prev Champ Manager - SI version) IS THE DEVIL!!  :devil:

..... That said I am thinking about getting it again..  :-\ havent played since FM06.. Rodney or ah UK based... hook a brother up please....  ;D

p.s. yes Jahyouth.... 1 more game... or one more signing.... or ah go just go until the winter break.... ha ha ha
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2007, 02:27:48 PM »
Confession of another football manager/championship manager addict

I see this topic gone from fifa08 to winning eleven to football manager and i wholeheartedly endorse everything Jahyouth and FF say.... stay away from this game.... i playing this since it was called cm97/98 when eidos and si were still one.... i was in 4th form back then..... mi parents used to think i was up studying when is game i killing
I used to take off the light in mi room so ppl would think i sleeping when is game i playin....only problem there was when a goal score it used to flash on the screen and hurt mi eyes but it was worth it

Right thru cxc and A levels i playing hence the poor grades

Funny thing is at the loading screen for the game it has an addiction level....it would tell u how many hours in total u played and always has a comment like don't forget to bathe or to carry out the garbage or feed the cat

Haven't played this since about 2005 though but reading the discussions here i tempted again

Just one more signing b4 i sleep :rotfl:
This is mi last contract offer b4 i go to sleep :rotfl:
Just one more match then your realise is european competition or is man u or chelsea or barca u playing next  so u hv to play that match b4 u go

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2007, 02:39:19 PM »
Lord we hav 2 send alyuh men rehab lol. any lol i jus play pro evo i doh like it at all, graphics piss poor. i like my bling in fifa. what turn me off is d graphics, but d game play ok
Youtube Channel

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2007, 08:47:19 PM »
someone could hook me up with football manager when it come out?  i wanna try it out  ;D
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2007, 08:47:04 AM »
Yup...Football Manager addict here as well. But I feeling old, cause I playing since the game was called CM2, this would be 92/93 when Shearer first burst on the scene.

And...I telling u it so bad that I would have girls waiting naked for the brush on my bed and i only saying...''let me just save the game'' when in fact I playing one more game, one more game. And next thing u know, is daylight, time for class...lol.

But back to managing trinidad, yeah i always load all the players for trinidad but nah I don't think you could manage them from the start of the game. I will try to manage when the coach get fired or something.

But I did cheat somewhat, I usually edit some of the players to give them random potential instead of limited potential...so is not really cheating but the side winning and I have some boss players on my club teams.

P.S I only use fake names, I doh play with real players anymore, so that way I not distracted by big name players but rather on men actual skill and potential.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2007, 10:03:54 AM »
Yup...Football Manager addict here as well. But I feeling old, cause I playing since the game was called CM2, this would be 92/93 when Shearer first burst on the scene.

And...I telling u it so bad that I would have girls waiting naked for the brush on my bed and i only saying...''let me just save the game'' when in fact I playing one more game, one more game. And next thing u know, is daylight, time for class...lol.

But back to managing trinidad, yeah i always load all the players for trinidad but nah I don't think you could manage them from the start of the game. I will try to manage when the coach get fired or something.

But I did cheat somewhat, I usually edit some of the players to give them random potential instead of limited potential...so is not really cheating but the side winning and I have some boss players on my club teams.

P.S I only use fake names, I doh play with real players anymore, so that way I not distracted by big name players but rather on men actual skill and potential.

We mus be old den, but sorry I beat you on the old skool FM situation...first played the original Championship manager before CD-ROM existed. Beta tested for them occasionally when they was with ah company called Domark and their first spinoff CM - Italia. They then went to Eidos. I really liked the originals as you could finish ah whole season in about 8 hrs play (continous play mind you) that was serious addiction.

As fuh T&T management you can manage straight off! Just tried it last night, with the 7.0.2 patch installed, select large database and load all T&T players. When you get the option to manage ah team, select an international side and T&T should be selectable. (Fuh some reason when I did this Jamaica was manageable as well?).

On a sidenote I like the fact that you could put yuh own face in the game now.

does anybody customise the game, like using 3D kits (T&T 3DGT kit does look nice), skysports newsticker, skinning the interface (use radestock's r-5 vista skin, is sweet and allows you to use different size player photo's than the normal default), making the PFL a playable league etc.

yep I'm addicted also.  ;)

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2007, 10:39:18 AM »
On a sidenote I like the fact that you could put yuh own face in the game now.

does anybody customise the game, like using 3D kits (T&T 3DGT kit does look nice), skysports newsticker, skinning the interface (use radestock's r-5 vista skin, is sweet and allows you to use different size player photo's than the normal default), making the PFL a playable league etc.

yep I'm addicted also.  ;)

I used to do all kinda madness with editing ... with FM and Fifa when ah was ah FIFA man... my nickname at a time was Photoshop...
I had my pic in de game last time I used to play... also send in meh pic as a regen... but I didnt get chosen.. :(

I also used to spend real time on sortitoutsi... aka "Susie" hahaha who know bout that

ah just hadda shout out Scamp Malone one time as ah posting lol.. (fake manager)
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2007, 10:51:44 AM »
I does beat my friend in Winning Eleven (which I prefer to FIFA) good and proper

He does take it seriously boy, he does get real bitter and doh talk to me and thing

cussing the players on the screen like if they hearing and go say "sorry coach" back to him

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2007, 11:02:34 AM »
I does beat my friend in Winning Eleven (which I prefer to FIFA) good and proper

He does take it seriously boy, he does get real bitter and doh talk to me and thing

cussing the players on the screen like if they hearing and go say "sorry coach" back to him

:rotfl: :rotfl: i know one fella who does do that. when one player eh playing good he does take them off one time. sometimes he does use all 3 subs in de first half. i does try so hard not to laugh.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2007, 11:21:41 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: i know one fella who does do that. when one player eh playing good he does take them off one time. sometimes he does use all 3 subs in de first half. i does try so hard not to laugh.

:D

he sound like the same kinda feller who would put Adriano and Robinho as fullbacks or midfielders just so they won't ride pine

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2007, 11:54:23 AM »
Dem kinda ting does turn friends to enemies...

Other ways to recognize a rank FIFA/Winning Eleven/Pro Evolution nasty man..

- Watching full celebrations and goal replays over and over, even rewinding

- Jumping up and down when scoring, laughing in your opponents face, other manual celebrations

- Fouling your opponents players who goalbound indiscriminately with no intent to get the ball

- Injuring your opponents players and laughing about it with no remorse

- Passing the ball around your back 4 when leading 1-0 to kill time to the final whistle.

- Calling it a night after winning only 1 or 2 games to claim victory and superiority

- Continuously subbing or adjusting formations mid-game upsetting the flow of your opponent

and the real killer stink man play which could end up coming to blows... no sane human being with a conscience would ever do the following:

- Pausing the game just as your opponent lining up a shot to mess up his attack!

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2007, 12:36:18 PM »
Dem kinda ting does turn friends to enemies...

Other ways to recognize a rank FIFA/Winning Eleven/Pro Evolution nasty man..

- Watching full celebrations and goal replays over and over, even rewinding

- Jumping up and down when scoring, laughing in your opponents face, other manual celebrations

- Fouling your opponents players who goalbound indiscriminately with no intent to get the ball

- Injuring your opponents players and laughing about it with no remorse

- Passing the ball around your back 4 when leading 1-0 to kill time to the final whistle.

- Calling it a night after winning only 1 or 2 games to claim victory and superiority

- Continuously subbing or adjusting formations mid-game upsetting the flow of your opponent

and the real killer stink man play which could end up coming to blows... no sane human being with a conscience would ever do the following:

- Pausing the game just as your opponent lining up a shot to mess up his attack!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

yuh hit de nail on the head right dey omar...like yuh know it well too

I does play real stink when I ready and did all of de above except for the last one...dat one just real low. No matter how much I bitter I won't do dat.

I kinda shame to say that those actions used to elicit the same frustrated reactions from me though...especially opponents making you watch their celebrations and goals over and over...I does feel to choke meh friend when he do that

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2007, 12:38:17 PM »
lemme check omarldinho list there.....

watching full celebrations and replays ----if the goal real bad yes...and if i now start playin d game i wanna see d celebrations ...yes....when i play enuff..i good

jumpin up and down etc---if dem givin me talks thru d game...hell yes!..otherwise i jus chuckle to myself and ask dem if they ready to play...lol...keep it professional!

fouling opponents players etc----yep...done that...and had it done to me too..serious business!...go take a red card in the 75th rather than a goal...lol(so far i answerin yes too much!)

injuring players----aammm nah...only if i eh feel like playin...but that toots...i eh doin t hat

passin ball around..----did it against the computer, but in a game against a pardna...is war! and ya hadda maintain possession..but not in d back 4!

callin it a night---1 or 2 games?? lol...nah...more like 10 or 11 games!

continuously subbin and adjusting formations-----yep guilty as charged....definitely do that...every game...i aint into fifa mode and nba jam mode...i hadda fine tune the lineups and shit....most guilty for that

the last one is d most f'd up one.....never do that one....whoever do that and i playin dem gettin a serious clout! thas real wickedness if ya do that one!
lol that could done friendships!
lol

and a next one to d list ya could add but i never do.....after a man score a early goal on ya...ya askin for a restart of the game...or play boldface and reset....

like i answer plenty yes's...but not too much...so i eh nasty..i jus a pro.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 12:43:38 PM by AZZURRI »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2007, 12:39:19 PM »
I watching dis debate long time....and  telling myself doh get involved. I was always a fifa man.....long time....til my brethrin give me pro evo.....it nice....me eh lying...it nice...buh it does 4kin TEIF!!!! Steups......i taking my licks....dat was pro evo 5............fight up....learning and try a world cup....scraping thru....reach semis.....brazil vs chezch republic. Now allyuh know from de time de ball go out......in de air...even if it go out and come back in.......play dead. So is real pressha......sudden death....world cup semis.....i jus see de computer make a dash down de flank wit nedved......kick a cross in.....de ball went out.....FALL ON TOP DE NET and de ball stay. So i say...game stick.....i see dida jumping up trying to get de ball......it behind de line...but on top de net........jus so de ball vibrate.......and fall into de goal....and dey call it and game done. Hear nah....i real cuss....save replay all kinda ting. De latest pro evo.......i grudginly admit dat i does play it more dan FIFA...mostly because my cousin loss my fifa copy. But pro evo really is good.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2007, 12:46:24 PM »
Bourbon dat is real strange, never see that one but then again glitches happen

too bad allyuh men not in Toronto or immediate environs

else it go be 1st Annual Warrior Nation / SW.net Winning Eleven/Pro Evo Tournament

and I go show allyuh who is de boss 

:duel:

1]; } ?>