March 28, 2024, 06:54:05 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Colombia U-17 Game.  (Read 30469 times)

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Colombia U-17 Game.
« Reply #150 on: August 23, 2007, 09:07:37 AM »
That thread that stated: Beat the Germans was the first sign of failure for your Young Warriors.
The first simple plan should have been: beat Ghana first then move on to the next team and the next which will be the Germans.
Hmmmm! One more game for my prediction to come true since I don't see your Young Warriors scoring a goal against Germany much less 8. 
jjbrown

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 23, 2007, 09:08:09 AM »
Real licks boy.
We need to get some coaches in T&T to focus on defending.
Have an daily/weekly after-school documentary on defensive technique.
Bring Maldini and Jaap Stam to give some seminars.
Someting, becuz we really lackin in dat area.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 23, 2007, 09:13:03 AM »
I think the coach has to take alot of blame for that loss....ego is a hell of a thing...you cant see that after you get run ragged against ghana playing 4 in the back and a high offside setup was probably the worst thing you could do? that is why you have to rate beenie, cause I think he would have started 5 in the back, and try to frustrate the columbians who needed to win to advance...colombia pace on the wings and the ability of the number 10 was too much today...we know ( or should know) we not of the same quality and standard of the rest of this group...you had to take a very defensive approach to this world cup because those guys are more developed, some are already with premier clubs in the various leagues, and they eat, sleep and breathe football..
Against germany, if we play 442 we looking for about 5 again...and is not the fault of the players..
my 2 cents

u damn right, and people want to know why beenie play defensive football, tht is d answer. Reality is a bitch aint it
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 23, 2007, 09:18:44 AM »
Hmmmm! One more game for my prediction to come true since I don't see your Young Warriors scoring a goal against Germany much less 8. 

Miss Cleo with she predictions again.

It real funny that you feel your predictions have some kinda value.
And it sad that the same predictions are your most significant contributions to this forum.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 09:23:43 AM by Peong »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 23, 2007, 09:33:06 AM »
That thread that stated: Beat the Germans was the first sign of failure for your Young Warriors.
The first simple plan should have been: beat Ghana first then move on to the next team and the next which will be the Germans.

Haul yuh stinking dutty a%% ..... how much goal jamaica scoring eh ...... yuh predict that trinidad and tobago could not win a game in Ja also ...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 23, 2007, 09:35:22 AM »
Haul yuh stinking dutty a%% ..... how much goal jamaica scoring eh ...... yuh predict that trinidad and tobago could not win a game in Ja also ...
my favorite questions:
how many allya collect from the Britz ;D
and
how many allya score in dis tourney :devil:
ah need help as no how I look i ent seein allya here
http://www.fifa.com/u17worldcup/matches/index.html ;)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 09:41:13 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 23, 2007, 09:50:12 AM »
Plain and simple. We are not ready!
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 23, 2007, 10:28:11 AM »

Is Jamaica in the Under-17 World Cup?....Hmmmm, let me think. If memory serves me correctly, our Under-17s qualified by beating beating the Jamaican Under-17 team in Kingston.

Please stop the jealously..It is quite unbecoming.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 23, 2007, 11:04:14 AM »

Ok Nostradamus....thanks for the prediction..
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline okaki

• Jr. Warrior
  • Go! Silvio!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 23, 2007, 11:15:25 AM »
Now,I am back the hostel in Seoul.

I saw the game at Stadium.

GK SAMUEL is good.
He saved the goal anytimes.

but the other player is....

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 23, 2007, 11:19:38 AM »
Players and coaches cannot be blamed. Local coaches can only take us so far, because they are tactically limited (apart from Gally and where is he now!). Our players are slow and deficient as a 'team' on the international scale. Concacaf is a weak region and we are not the strongest from this region to have qualified. It was an achievement to have qualified in the first place. It is clear that the defence is weak, but even so, the midfield is nothing to write home about either. The strikers has so far got very little service and the less said about the passing the better.

That is why Jack in an imps for blacklisting senior players. T&T does not have that luxury. We need the best fit 11 players at all times if we are to stand any chance. It is hard enough for the best 11. Imaging taking the senior team to the Gold Cup with a 'B' team.  >:(

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 23, 2007, 11:55:16 AM »
You guys realize that there may be a regional problem. The US is getting beaten by lesser known countries also.

The good thing is the experience and exposure that these youths will get. Secondly, our football  needed this reality check. Hopefully we will learn from this even though our track record says otherwise.
TnT Patriot

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 23, 2007, 12:05:29 PM »
Players and coaches cannot be blamed. Local coaches can only take us so far, because they are tactically limited (apart from Gally and where is he now!). Our players are slow and deficient as a 'team' on the international scale. Concacaf is a weak region and we are not the strongest from this region to have qualified. It was an achievement to have qualified in the first place. It is clear that the defence is weak, but even so, the midfield is nothing to write home about either. The strikers has so far got very little service and the less said about the passing the better.

That is why Jack in an imps for blacklisting senior players. T&T does not have that luxury. We need the best fit 11 players at all times if we are to stand any chance. It is hard enough for the best 11. Imaging taking the senior team to the Gold Cup with a 'B' team.  >:(
Of course coaches can be blamed!!! You tell me you think you could survive trying to catch man offside??? Ok i Give you the first game...even the first half but you have to adjust..,So second game come now you do the same thing?? that means either they didnt work on more than one game plan or corneal hard headed...Is like we playing brazil and expecting to dominate play...not going to happen...we not comfortable enough on the ball....5 in the back would have given us extra cover and a simple one two wouldnt have resulted in our defence collapsing

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 23, 2007, 12:11:33 PM »

Is Jamaica in the Under-17 World Cup?....Hmmmm, let me think. If memory serves me correctly, our Under-17s qualified by beating beating the Jamaican Under-17 team in Kingston.

Now you see why Jamaica gave you the chance to prove that T&T is better than the Reggae Boyz whom Clueless Creston Brainless Boxhill has placed in the football doldrums for the pass 4 years.
First the Reggae Boyz gave you the chance in the 2006 World Cup, then to win the Digicel Cup, which was the easiest of all the football championships. Then the Gold Cup. Now the U-17 World Cup.
 What happened is the Soca Warriors have disappointed in all the above tournaments. Exiting these events in the first round, except the Digicel Cup.
FIFA will have Jamaica ranked 100 before 2007 ends and somehow the bitter taste of what T&T could have done with their top rivals out of the Caribbean football fold will be left in your mouth.
 ???PS. You now also have a clear chance of winning the CFU Youth Cup in your own backyard. You are the ones that will be disappointed. ;D  
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 23, 2007, 12:15:11 PM »
my favorite questions:
and
Then T&T should prove now that they are the better team than the Reggae Boyz at this U-17 World Cup.
After all, T&T's Soca Warriors did not do much better than Jamaica in the 2006 World Cup. ;D 
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: August 23, 2007, 12:21:19 PM »
my favorite questions:
and
Now all your Young Warriors have to do to prove that they are better than the Young Boyz is to not let Germany score any goals against them.  ::) ::):devil: :devil:
jjbrown

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 23, 2007, 12:24:01 PM »
my favorite questions:
and
Now all your Young Warriors have to do to prove that they are better than the Young Boyz is to not let Germany score any goals against them.  ::) ::):devil: :devil:

They already proved themselves to be  better by beating y'all in your own back yard.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 23, 2007, 12:34:57 PM »
my favorite questions:
and

They already proved themselves to be  better by beating y'all in your own back yard.
Yup. With Boxhill demoting Jamaica's football for the past four years. Now try and do the same at the U-17 World Cup.
Of course, I see T&T conceding more goals than Jamaica.
Good Luck against Germany.  :devil:
jjbrown

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 23, 2007, 12:47:47 PM »

Now you see why Jamaica gave you the chance to prove that T&T is better than the Reggae Boyz whom Clueless Creston Brainless Boxhill has placed in the football doldrums for the pass 4 years.
First the Reggae Boyz gave you the chance in the 2006 World Cup, then to win the Digicel Cup, which was the easiest of all the football championships. Then the Gold Cup. Now the U-17 World Cup.
 What happened is the Soca Warriors have disappointed in all the above tournaments. Exiting these events in the first round, except the Digicel Cup.
FIFA will have Jamaica ranked 100 before 2007 ends and somehow the bitter taste of what T&T could have done with their top rivals out of the Caribbean football fold will be left in your mouth.
 ???PS. You now also have a clear chance of winning the CFU Youth Cup in your own backyard. You are the ones that will be disappointed. ;D 

Steups......just when yuh feel dem cockroach gone fuh good......dey does always find some way to return.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 23, 2007, 12:48:11 PM »
JA2099......ever since we cut yuh arse in yuh own back yard, yuh only going on and on about Boxhill.....oh geez and ages.....just face it.....all yuh just real shitty right now.....

Just go from here nah......ssssttteeeeuuuuppsss!!!!....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
T&T vs Colombia U-17 Video
« Reply #170 on: August 23, 2007, 12:51:52 PM »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 23, 2007, 12:56:25 PM »
E-man yuh have a link for de Ghana game by chance dat ah could stream/download??
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #172 on: August 23, 2007, 12:57:58 PM »
E-man yuh have a link for de Ghana game by chance dat ah could stream/download??

trying to get it - I missed recording it - a little thing like my 7th anniversary got in the way  :D

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 23, 2007, 12:59:44 PM »

trying to get it - I missed recording it - a little thing like my 7th anniversary got in the way  :D

Good enough excuse- congrats...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 23, 2007, 01:01:11 PM »
In the football seminar Brown Sugar was referring to in a previous post, John Williams really made the comment that when it comes to international youth tournaments, when they showing players profiles and what professional clubs they attached to, Trinidad and Tobago is probably the only team that does show what secondary school the player attached to.

Is U17's, but we sending lil boys in 'big man' territory.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 23, 2007, 01:03:02 PM »

Thanks in advance if yuh get it.....and congrats on de anniversary..... :beermug:
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 23, 2007, 01:08:10 PM »
In the football seminar Brown Sugar was referring to in a previous post, John Williams really made the comment that when it comes to international youth tournaments, when they showing players profiles and what professional clubs they attached to, Trinidad and Tobago is probably the only team that does show what secondary school the player attached to.

Is U17's, but we sending lil boys in 'big man' territory.

Pardners, that is why I made de comment cuz I hear de commentator referring to clubs when talking about individual players, but I know our players playing for one school or another....we really not at the level we should be......after all these years we cyar get it right.....
A co-worker was saying that we not expected to win or beat teams badly, but at least if we put up a fight.....sigh....I just worn out and frustrated.. :frustrated:....ah want tomorrow to start sooner than usual....ah trying to forget today....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 23, 2007, 01:27:18 PM »

Good enough excuse reason- congrats...  ;D

Thanks, E-man.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 23, 2007, 05:16:02 PM »
JA2099......ever since we cut yuh arse in yuh own back yard, yuh only going on and on about Boxhill.....oh geez and ages.....just face it.....all yuh just real shitty right now.....

Just go from here nah......ssssttteeeeuuuuppsss!!!!....

Ah beginning to think that feel he gyul horn him for Boxhill  ;D

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 23, 2007, 05:28:21 PM »

To quote someone I don't quite remember

Ok Nostradamass....
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

1]; } ?>