March 28, 2024, 08:06:19 AM

Author Topic: Evans Wise  (Read 8175 times)

Offline trini supporter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Evans Wise
« on: August 21, 2007, 03:27:12 PM »
Maybe its just me but i haven't heard anything about this guy for the longest while does he still play in Germany i remember him being on trial with DC United and is he also in the impasse? Hope you all could shed some light on him

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Evans Wise
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 03:57:53 PM »
light u say?...it en have no sheddin ah light on dah fella nah ;D  :devil:
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 04:00:10 PM »
maybe because hes a shit snake
Hart for president

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 04:01:49 PM »

Dat eh called for sah.

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 04:15:25 PM »
Wise is old, I'd be surprised if he continues playing.
Time to get into coaching and giving anger management counseling :)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 04:36:49 PM »
I'm sure you're much better...

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 04:40:05 PM »
Anybody better than he ,steupps .....well except supporter .

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2007, 04:51:41 PM »
some ppl does jus make meh shame..thank god is jus ah few...allyuh so called supporters and patriots, an know it all true-true Trinidadians...thank god ah know plenty more good and concious ppl...damn...like dey does send allyuh to test ppl yes...

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2007, 05:02:47 PM »
buh aa jus because somebody is trini u must like him . lol . nah me ein t like he they shoulda bring orn latapy . He only walk arung spitting over the place ,and making bad cross steuppss .and latas warming bench ,he had fool we against grenada in arima .But u rite ppl is test u like whan ah see he name today .
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 05:04:21 PM by Quagmire »

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2007, 05:28:23 PM »
All the man ask is wah wise doing these days and man start to diss the man instantly....anyway most men who does diss men just so for no reason normally tends to be the biggest shittongs in the game so me eh worried.....is not like men like that could contribute anything meaningful so just let that breeze blow

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2007, 05:43:03 PM »
kinda like what you doing .Before u diss me ,check it good before I came to this site ,u ever saw so many live trini game feeds  ??? U ein t even know .Same ,as the cricket section we is watch all the test and one days . ,ask rat .What u do or even Evan .
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 05:54:31 PM by Quagmire »

Offline Father Abraham

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2007, 05:50:17 PM »
i heard the other day he playing in some league up here in maryland

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2007, 06:03:08 PM »
My thing is I doh even mind de criticism but to just diss de man like that kinda uncalled for.  In all fairness we does diss nuff men on here from other countries and thing and perhaps the double-standard is wrong in that light...but I will qualify that by saying

a) all ah we are Trinis first, and Warriors supporters second and Wise did what he could to make both groups proud.  Criticise the performance but give the man some respect for effort.

b) TnT is such a relatively small society, dissing him carries with it a greater chance of offending someone close to him...especially when the disrespect is unwarranted.  Better tact is called for.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2007, 06:18:44 PM »
Yes Bakes .
so Stern is ah ophan  ;D

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2007, 06:35:57 PM »
Look the man wasnt ah shit snake... he had some rel decent skill... but A.) he didnt quite make full use of it and B.) he old and gone through... I mean he never had ah body like dwight at this point he well overdue for national retirement and I think that much is set in stone... so why we even botherin to ask.

all i can say is goodluck to him in anything he persues henceforth.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2007, 06:42:29 PM »
buh aa jus because somebody is trini u must like him . lol . nah me ein t like he they shoulda bring orn latapy . He only walk arung spitting over the place ,and making bad cross steuppss .and latas warming bench ,he had fool we against grenada in arima .But u rite ppl is test u like whan ah see he name today .

well said. Why cant i express what i think of the player. His Paraguay performance was such total trash that i will always have a poor opinion of him, and i have every right to say that in a thread bearing his name. Because he is a Trini means everything must be sugarcoated? Like a man already said, hes probably playing somewhere in Maryland
Hart for president

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2007, 06:43:54 PM »
My thing is I doh even mind de criticism but to just diss de man like that kinda uncalled for.  In all fairness we does diss nuff men on here from other countries and thing and perhaps the double-standard is wrong in that light...but I will qualify that by saying

a) all ah we are Trinis first, and Warriors supporters second and Wise did what he could to make both groups proud.  Criticise the performance but give the man some respect for effort.

What?? give him respect for effort?? how old is he? 5, 6 ?

Fine...he is a shit snake, but he gave a good effort.
Hart for president

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2007, 07:20:52 PM »
look young men, yuh doh have to like nobody, but once they get called to put on that National Jersey, they are chosen to represent you, me and all Of T&T...and they didn't refuse to do it...they putting their neck out and facing the embarrassment of not quite making it against the caribbean and other countries of the World.....for allyuh self (so called supporters) to turn round and say how shit they is, and dem no good...allyuh who cyah even represent allyuh block in ah alloo pie eating contest..turning round an could call, those chosen to represent yuh whole country, ah shithound, cause wha, you doh like dem....an I have to like the couple ah allyuh reasoning....yes he old, yes he wasn't the best, yes he dis and dat, and yuh doh like him, but he ( and countless others) get call to represent  and they came....trust meh, as much as some ah allyuh doh like this one or that one, or the big headed fella, we cyah wait to hear how ppl go like ALLYUH when allyuh dream how allyuh go represent  we...1. Question: What is the best thing you can do ? or could do if yuh feel yuh past yuh prime ? Tell meh nah !

then put yuh skill up against the world and tell meh how good you rank ! Take ah guess how much billion ppl yuh go fall behind ....doh dig me too, I right back here with yuh...anyways, if yuh doh get it, is alright, one day yuh will

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2007, 07:32:05 PM »
Maxg you make me mad ,not because that is the biggest pile ah horse shit ah ever read in my life ,but because I was just going and watch The new Dr Strange movie with my son and now he waiting for me . later horse tata ok ah be ah Zomie and and just love everybody on my team .With that reasoning you should never criticise any sport player ,cause you ain t on the team . This board is point less then,we should just be yes men .
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 07:43:44 PM by Quagmire »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2007, 07:34:55 PM »
allyuh who cyah even represent allyuh block in ah alloo pie eating contest..turning round an could call, those chosen to represent yuh whole country, ah shithound

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2007, 07:39:52 PM »
I maintain...jus let that breeze blow

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2007, 07:44:57 PM »
Nagozi why don t you go blow yourself

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2007, 07:57:56 PM »
maxg, you can post that post on any thread in any sport forum. youre essentially saying, if you are not as good as player x then dont criticise him. umm, that logic dont really work here or any sport forum because the joy of talking sports is talkin who looks good and who doesnt.
Hart for president

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2007, 08:09:46 PM »

Dat eh called for sah.

Yuh right wit dat palos,but with that said he never impress me,all hype no substance........ 

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2007, 08:41:20 PM »
Ahh go say something Wise worked very had for what he accomplished this a man who when to Germany with no contacts no friends and made all the way to the top division it mite not be the EPL but that is a big accomplished you never here him complained about it being cold or his family had to be left in the states he came from the getto and made some thing off himself he worked hard to make the world cup team and did his best it not his fault the coach bench Latapy he’s a left winger and we only had one true left wingers on the team I talk to him every so often and he’s always concern about Trinidad players he even tried to get some of them contracts  can anyone off you who throwing stone have ever played pro ball for over 12 years      ??? ???
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2007, 08:47:15 PM »
There is a difference between criticism and disrespect.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2007, 08:52:16 PM »
maxg, you can post that post on any thread in any sport forum. youre essentially saying, if you are not as good as player x then dont criticise him. umm, that logic dont really work here or any sport forum because the joy of talking sports is talkin who looks good and who doesnt.
Maxg you make me mad ,not because that is the biggest pile ah horse shit ah ever read in my life ,but because I was just going and watch The new Dr Strange movie with my son and now he waiting for me . later horse tata ok ah be ah Zomie and and just love everybody on my team .With that reasoning you should never criticise any sport player ,cause you ain t on the team . This board is point less then,we should just be yes men .

as a coach (and a parent too) I cannot dispute criticizin anyone.....many times yuh have to select players yuh doh particularly like , simply because, yuh team may require a particular style of play, or lack of other choices...but what allyuh fellas said was not a critique, as was an out and out put down, and attempt to destroy someones character...yuh might have reason to do that, cause I don't know the man or you, and i'm not privy to many personal dealings, but to say ah man who reach as far as being selected to our National Team is ah shithound..wha happen, he pay BeenE, (ah man who many agree was ah gift to our performance at the WC), Wise ah guy who made his name home, and was able to land a pro contract somewhere, was he paying dem ?...yuh might find I talking tata, and nothing wrong with that, buh doh tell meh you who haven't being able to talk yuhself onto the team, could disregard Wise, who obviously (according to you) could....I myself do have things to say about...let's say Stern sometimes, I would say "Stern has problems playing effectively over 90 mins." "Stern should score more of his oppurtunities" , "I'd rather start with SoandSO before Stern, and bring Stern on later" etc...I could never say Stern ent good, Stern do have to prove nuthen to me....he dun prove he damn Good....he may not be no Ronaldo, or ETO or whoever centre forward 'yuh like'...buh he is my Centre Forward and I will live with every hit he make, and die with every miss he pass...but doh mean ah Glasgow who is not as accomplished as Stern, is ah "shithound", because A Glasgow cannot produce like ah John...
All someone ask where Wise is, and you all see no problem in pointing how bad,  in your humble opinion, he was...an den bawling is ah forum, so is all right to say whatever yuh want...Sorry, for trying to inform allyuh, how that is wrong...btw, thanks for not cussin meh  ...thank god ah didn't get to the level to represent allyuh, ah woulda feel a lot worse than now

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2007, 09:06:55 PM »
Show me again where I try to distroy the man character  :rotfl: Me not liking the man performance hardly distroys him .

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2007, 09:08:31 PM »
oh geez i say the man is a shit snake and ah catchin a lecture on the man's career path, and his life struggles, and the ettiquette of talking about players. Good for him - some players got injured, he worked hard and had a left foot, and was thus put into the WC squad.
Have I played at the fifa word cup? umm no. Has Evans Wise? Yes. That dont make me any less qualified to criticise his performances as a fan. Im not calling him a shit snake because he couldnt produce in so-and-so's place, im calling him that based on the matches that I've seen him in. Just like you say he earned his spot on the team, well i say he didnt live up to his spot.
Granted, its not really on subject as the thread-starter asked what he's up to, but its on Evan Wise, so be it. Dont tell me im destorying his character  ::)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 09:10:21 PM by supporter »
Hart for president

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2007, 09:17:05 PM »
Isn't he playing for his stepfather in Poland now?

1]; } ?>