April 25, 2024, 01:05:13 AM

Author Topic: CONCACAF teams in WC-17  (Read 6758 times)

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
Re: CONCACAF teams in WC-17
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2007, 05:42:19 AM »
Haiti missed a chance to beat France. The match ended 1-1. Haiti earned it first WC pt.

I hope Naija uses subs to play us in their last match. If they beat Japon today, they will finish first in the group regardless of the outcome of their last match against us.
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2007, 05:47:26 AM »
Congrats dey Toussaint  :beermug: :beermug:......ah missed de first half and only saw half of de second half....but of what litlle I saw....Haiti did well.....ah eh know boy, but France didn't look sharp at all....

Ah was relieved when de French player sky de penalty....as usual in football it wasn't France's day....

Now ah have a little bone to pick wid TV 6.....dey show dis game live, but dey showing we game tomorrow delayed.....by den I done know de score....ssstteeeuuuppsss...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2007, 05:54:08 AM »
argentina equalise against honduras......................argentina coach took of a defender and put on an attacker after 35 minutes when honduras took the lead .

2nd half still to play
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2007, 06:03:51 AM »
Congrats dey Toussaint  :beermug: :beermug:......ah missed de first half and only saw half of de second half....but of what litlle I saw....Haiti did well.....ah eh know boy, but France didn't look sharp at all....

Ah was relieved when de French player sky de penalty....as usual in football it wasn't France's day....

Now ah have a little bone to pick wid TV 6.....dey show dis game live, but dey showing we game tomorrow delayed.....by den I done know de score....ssstteeeuuuppsss...

Thanks, brown.

We are slow starters. I think we will play better against Nigeria.

France best player is 100% Haitian and he had already showed interest in playing for Haiti.

CONCACAF seems to pick up the pace. As a group we are doing much better now. Honduras was leading Argentina 1-0 before allowing the equalizer. Match is now 1-1.

Costa Rica beat Korea 2-0 yesterday.

Let's hope TnT bounce back tomorrow and beat the Cafeteritos.

Arriba!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 06:07:07 AM by Toussaint »

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2007, 06:18:59 AM »

Thanks, brown.

We are slow starters. I think we will play better against Nigeria.

France best player is 100% Haitian and he had already showed interest in playing for Haiti.

CONCACAF seems to pick up the pace. As a group we are doing much better now. Honduras was leading Argentina 1-0 before allowing the equalizer. Match is now 1-1.

Costa Rica beat Korea 2-0 yesterday.

Let's hope TnT bounce back tomorrow and beat the Cafeteritos.

Arriba!

Great result for Haiti, but from the match report seemed like France was jinxed (ah wouldn't use the word voodoo/vaudon ;-o ) what with the post, the crossbar and the missed penalty.That said, with a point you guys can still try for a third placed spot

Btw, Tousaint which french player were you referring to, and can you tell me how he ended up on the French team being 100% haitian ?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2007, 06:36:05 AM »
Haiti also has 2nd goal disallowed. France scored a soft goal and their penalty was a poor call.

However, France dominated the match.

Highlights: http://fifa.com/newscentre/videos/player.html#ch=u17&id=577026

Mid, I will comeback with more details for the Haitian kid in the France team. I have to go work now. Later.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2007, 06:54:44 AM »
Unfortunately my peeps, Honduras just went down 4-1 to Argentina.... :(
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2007, 07:24:56 AM »

:praying: THANK YOU Lawd Jee-Zuss!!

Well if it helps to ease the pain after the 4-1 hammering that you guys just took then who am I to argue?

Considering that the United States is a far larger country with a comparatively larger pool of talent and more financial resources, I fail to see the logic in that statement.

Please explain to me. Maybe I'm a bit unenlightened.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2007, 09:30:23 AM »
Haiti scored a good good that was called off side.....
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 09:35:33 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline beau-brummel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2007, 10:13:46 AM »
Haiti should have won this game 2-1. Haiti's goal on corner kick, with a header to the back of the net, was disallowed.  People are still speculating as to why. Some say the ref is claiming that the CK  went out and came back in, but only him saw it since the linesman did not raise his flag. France's PK was definitely a favor by the ref. The Haitian Goalie and French player went for a cross, in the box, and collided mid-air (in the box), and at minutes 88' or 89'. Come on, even the french player thought that he was wrong by his gestures.. This French ex-pat living in the Seychelles should have never been allowed to ref this game. Imagine TnT palying England and your ref is an  ex-pat from Bermuda or isle of freaking jersey.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 10:16:26 AM by beau-brummel »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2007, 11:19:32 AM »
Haiti should have won this game 2-1. Haiti's goal on corner kick, with a header to the back of the net, was disallowed.  People are still speculating as to why. Some say the ref is claiming that the CK  went out and came back in, but only him saw it since the linesman did not raise his flag. France's PK was definitely a favor by the ref. The Haitian Goalie and French player went for a cross, in the box, and collided mid-air (in the box), and at minutes 88' or 89'. Come on, even the french player thought that he was wrong by his gestures.. This French ex-pat living in the Seychelles should have never been allowed to ref this game. Imagine TnT palying England and your ref is an  ex-pat from Bermuda or isle of freaking jersey.

Yuh know ah was kinda wondering bout dat PK call......cuz when it first happen, it look like de goalie was going for de ball and he miss and coliide with the French player.....nutten malicious looking....

And besides, ah thought de keeper is ruler of all he survey in de box?.....and unless de action is deliberate he safe.....ah listen to de commentator and even he didn't sound like he was too convinced.....

Oh well.....GO HAITI!!....ah go pray for all yuh against Nigeria..... :praying: :praying:
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2007, 06:59:51 PM »
Mid, I will comeback with more details for the Haitian kid in the France team. I have to go work now. Later.

So which one is he?
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2007, 05:36:45 AM »
costa rica defence well organised especially their captain troy smith............if he n get ah descent contract before he turn 20. well ah dont know what
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

1]; } ?>