April 23, 2024, 07:27:05 AM

Author Topic: Update  (Read 2020 times)

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Update
« on: August 24, 2007, 07:21:47 AM »
Forumites,

I haven't been on the forum in a while.  I going through some withdrawal. 

Just sending a quick hail out.  Just moved to the London area in the UK, and I finally landed a wuk.  Hopefully I'll meet up with UK warrior nation crew when they have events.  Have fun on Sunday for me for the Toronto forumites.

Easy

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 07:28:56 AM »
Forumites,

Just sending a quick hail out.  Just moved to the London area in the UK, and I finally landed a wuk.  Hopefully I'll meet up with UK warrior nation crew when they have events.  Have fun on Sunday for me for the Toronto forumites.

Easy

HEY MAN ALLL DE BEST in yuh new life..lol btw change yuh location please..lol... yuh no longer on toronto....and next time ah talk to u yuh hadda be spitting cockney for meh eh.....
so prepare to pronounce southwark- sod-derk..lol ok mate  ;D
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 07:55:14 AM »
Forumites,

Easy

aye boy thanks for the update
how come you made the move?
all the best

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 11:15:16 AM »
...de hell is dis?

de man done gorne oui....I thought you was leavin in of the year breds?
say wha,, best of luck with the transition, uh, mate  ;)

Hope all goes well for you......de owner of de roti shop in 'sauga go miss yuh
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 12:58:35 PM »
Ah guess dat mean we eh go be seein yuh half naked in Toronto Caribana wid a Carib in one hand an ah woman on de udder!!

All de bes....ah go be passin tru London in October...so ah go say ah howdee den. ;D
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 01:26:42 PM »
God bless family.... when i come london ill link yuh...

God is de BOSS....

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2007, 10:54:39 PM »
Now ah have ahplace to stay when I come to england  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:  Good Luck brudda
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2007, 08:14:33 AM »
Forumites,

Easy

all the best

oh shit I forget to tell all yuh.....I got engaged last month  ;D.....

so it quicken de move over...fiance living in England so I decided to move there...plus seeing premiership games live and earning pounds made the decision easier  ;D

I went Machel last night and it was shitty compared to a regular Fire fete in Toronto or any AC, and it was flicking 30 pounds to see dat.....I was vex I spend dat money...... but de after party make up for it  :devil:

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2007, 09:27:35 AM »
Well Licks...is double congrats now boy!!  :beermug:   :beermug:  :beermug:
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2007, 09:31:34 AM »
Forumites,

Easy

all the best

oh shit I forget to tell all yuh.....I got engaged last month  ;D.....

so it quicken de move over...fiance living in England so I decided to move there...plus seeing premiership games live and earning pounds made the decision easier  ;D

I went Machel last night and it was shitty compared to a regular Fire fete in Toronto or any AC, and it was flicking 30 pounds to see dat.....I was vex I spend dat money...... but de after party make up for it  :devil:

congrats man

1]; } ?>