March 28, 2024, 06:02:59 AM

Author Topic: T&T U-17 suffers 5-0 loss to Germany.  (Read 8992 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
T&T U-17 suffers 5-0 loss to Germany.
« on: August 26, 2007, 06:29:56 AM »
T&T go under to Germans in closing U-17 fixture.
By: Shaun Fuentes.

This country’s national Under 17 footballers were counting five more lessons following their final Group F encounter at the 2007 FIFA Under 17 World Championship as they suffered a 5-0 defeat to eventual Group toppers Germany in Changwon on Sunday.
Going into the affair with pride only at stake, T&T in fact helped the Germans avoid Brazil in the next phase as they finished on seven points, one ahead of second place Ghana. T&T finished the Group at the bottom without a point, conceding 14 goals and scoring one through Stephan Campbell in the opening 4-1 loss to Ghana.
The evening was another long one for skipper Leston Paul and his teammates, not to mention the long journey back home when the team departs for Seoul on Monday where it will stay for two days, in accordance with FIFA travel arrangements before arriving in Port of Spain on Thursday morning via New York. Certainly the list of lessons would also have been a long one at the end of the current Under 17 campaign.
“It’s really all about learning lessons and we have to admit it at this stage. We said it was the third game which we would have given everything but it showed the difference in level again. We were already four goals down so when Germany took the speed out of the game it gave us a chance to play but that was not a true reflection,” Corneal told TTFF Media post game.
“As I told the players, I want them all to write about their experience and go over it. I hope that when it’s time to prepare again we all go into it with more enthusiasm  because they know what type of gap we are talking about closing This whole lesson was a tough one for all of us to learn as a footballing nation but I hope we are all better players after going through this.”
T&T had goalie Jessie Fullerton starting for the first time while defender Sheldon Bateau and striker Marcus Joseph also made their first starts of the tournament. And inside one minute Fullerton had to save when Bateau panicked at the back allowing Henning Sauerbier to get a shot off.
Bateau’s crunching tackle put Gemany’s big striker Richard Sukuta-Pasu out of the game with an ankle gash  but his replacement Alexander Esswein was maybe more effective when he came on, netting two of the goals.
The Germans grabbed a 5th minute lead when Fabian Broghammer made inroads on the left before shooting past a hapless Fullerton. Before ten minutes fully elapsed, Fullerton also had to deny the same player as the Germans came out pressing for the go ahead goal.
And then after the T&T ‘keeper denied Esswein, the resulting corner saw the same player see his header helped over the line by defender Akeem Adams for a 2-0 advantage on 31 minutes. Aaron Maund’s over bar effort was the closest for T&T in the opening period.
T&T continued to concede as Esswein was again on the scoresheet in the 37th minute, connecting with neat pass from Broghammer. The livewire forward could have made his hat trick seconds later, but Fullerton managed to parry away his powerful shot from 20 metres.
Captain Patrick Funk scored Germany's fourth goal of the night on 39 minutes when he perfectly guided home Sascha Bigalke's ball from the left. Interestingly the possession percentage was 50 apiece at the break but the Germans were already making sure of the three points. Skipper Leston Paul and his midfield struggled again to match their opposite numbers as the Europeans, who qualified for the Finals in a playoff win over Holland, controlled the proceedings and were clinical in every department of the game.
T&T’s game got some polish on it after the resumption with Joseph’s free kick just missing the crossbar as Corneal’s team jostled and managed more time in and around the opposition penalty area. Stephen Knox ran hard while midfielder Sean De Silva worked hard to make an impression when he came on after the break but T&T did not enjoy too much open chances on goal.
Maund went close again in the 69th with a shot which flew inches past the far post and Joseph forced the best out of goalkeeper  Rene Vollath in the 77th minute with his left foot shot after Bateau made a run goalwards.
The Germans added a fifth item three minutes into added on time through Kevin Wolze. T&T picked up five cautions and ended the game with  higher possession 54-46 percent according to the official FIFA match stats.
“It wasn’t the way we wanted to end it but it shows that we have more work to do and I think we accept that. Just being here was an experience for all of us and I hope we can look back and not see it as wasted. We want to keep qualifying for World Cups but we want to perform highly as well,” was how skipper Paul felt after Japanese Yuichi Nishimura blew the whistle to end T&T’s campaign on the field in Korea.

Trinidad & Tobago: - 1.Jesse Fullerton, 4.Sheldon Bateau, 5.Akeem Adams, 12.Robert Primus (3.Ryan O'Neil 84th), 17.Daneil Cyrus, 15.Chike Sullivan (8.Sean DeSilva 53rd), 18.Micah Lewis, 6.Leston Paul (capt), 16.Marcus Joseph, 9.Aaron Maund (2.Aubrey David 82nd), 10.Stephen Knox.

Germany: - 12.Rene Vollath, 2.Kai Evers, 4.Nils Teixeira (18.Mario Erb 63rd), 13.Mehmet Ekici, 7.Henning Sauerbier, 8.Patrick Funk (capt), 15.Tony Jantschke, 14.Matthias Haas, 20.Sascha Bigalke (6.Kevin Wolze (46th), 9.Richard Sukuta-Pasu (17.Alexander Esswein 24th), 19.Fabian Broghammer.

Cautions: - Sheldon BATEAU (TRI) 21', Marcus JOSEPH (TRI) 25', Nils TEIXEIRA (GER) 51', Leston PAUL (TRI) 56', Akeem ADAMS (TRI) 69', Ryan O NEIL (TRI) 92'

Goals Scored: - Fabian BROGHAMMER (GER) 5', Alexander ESSWEIN (GER) 31', Alexander ESSWEIN (GER) 37', Patrick FUNK (GER) 39', Kevin WOLZE (GER) 93'

Germany (GER)
Statistics
[/b]
Trinidad and Tobago (TRI)
Shots
Shots on goal
Goals
Fouls Committed
Fouls Suffered
Corner kicks
Free kicks
0 / 0
Penalty Kicks (Goals/Shots)
0 / 0
Offsides
Own goals
Yellow cards
Red Cards
Actual playing time
46%
Possession (%)
54%

Photos:

Germany's Sukuta-Pasu (L) and Sauerbier (R) vie with Trinidad and Tobago's Paul during the match between both teams of Group F at the FIFA U-17 World Cup Korea 2007. The game took place in Changwon on Sunday 26 August.

Action picture during the match between Germany and Trinidad and Tobago of Group F at the FIFA U-17 World Cup Korea 2007. The game took place in Changwon on Sunday 26 August.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 06:05:59 AM by Flex »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Re: Five star Germany top group
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 06:36:56 AM »
I am so glad it is over

When I turned on the TV we were already in the second half and 4 goals down but we were not doing too badly.

The 5th goal was a poor one with fullerton being beaten on his near post.

I felt sad as I was with this team from under 15 and it come like I grow and see this this team progress only for the final result to be 4+5+5 = unadulterated cutarse.

Say what learning experience and lets keep this team together for the under 20 WC.

They know what to do and what to expect and they will get better.

Thanks fellas

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 06:57:59 AM »
.......Say what learning experience and lets keep this team together for the under 20 WC.

Thanks fellas

Well Touches, after all these years, something ah disagree with yuh on....knowing you, ah sure yuh go work out most if not all meh reasonings why...but primarily, ah doh think such a goal is desirable or feasible.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 07:43:57 AM »
I am so glad it is over

When I turned on the TV we were already in the second half and 4 goals down but we were not doing too badly.

I felt sad as I was with this team from under 15 and it come like I grow and see this this team progress only for the final result to be 4+5+5 = unadulterated cutarse.

Say what learning experience and lets keep this team together for the under 20 WC.

Thanks fellas

No disrespect touches,but what does, not doing to badly mean when yuh down by 5 goals.....

This is something I notice with most of our supporters we seem to settle for mediocrity just fine,look if yuh losing yuh doing something wrong obviously,and yuh doh need ah pat on yuh back,yuh need to know,and when yuh do well,praises are in order,of course all of this should be done discreetly.....     

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T U-17 suffers 5-0 loss to Germany.
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2007, 07:49:32 AM »
We scored a GOOD GOAL...We represented...we played amongst the World's best and we played 3 teams from 3 continents..... :applause:  Thank you
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2007, 08:29:59 AM »
We all know T&T had little if anything to lose going into this tournament. But, it's ah shame we did'nt make more of an impact by making games more competitive or at least scoring a few more goals. Its results and not performances that stand the test of time and unfortunately 3 comprehensive losses, 14 conceeded and only 1 scored aint gonna make anyone take notice.

Still its better to have been there and learned some harsh lessons. I hope the TTFF and Mr Corneal take note as they more than the players, need to change their mindsets.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2007, 09:13:58 AM »
The most important thing with youth players are the performances. Let us put aside the score for a moment. How did they perform? Did they compete, possess the ball with purpose, did they penetrate, did they defend as a unit or individually, what was the goalkeeping like-----------------. All this will give an indication as to future potential and where the entire country needs to progress in youth football..
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Swima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2007, 09:32:33 AM »
I am so glad it is over

Thanks fellas

No disrespect touches,but what does, not doing to badly mean when yuh down by 5 goals.....

This is something I notice with most of our supporters we seem to settle for mediocrity just fine,look if yuh losing yuh doing something wrong obviously,and yuh doh need ah pat on yuh back,yuh need to know,and when yuh do well,praises are in order,of course all of this should be done discreetly.....     

I agree that we should be looking forward to more from our teams as was pointed out in Faz Mohammed's article last week. I agree that when we attend these tournaments we should never consider ourselves also rans before a ball gets kicked, but when all is said and done and the dust settles, we must consider two things.

The first is that these are young fellas who are representing TnT, win lose or draw we cannot be hard on them for going there and trying their best. If they went there and played a setta nonesense after looking like pros in warm ups against similar competition it may have been different, but remember the level of preparation these fellas had.

The next thing to remember is that we are not used to being in a World Championship. This is only our 4th and really only the 3rd we've qualified for. We are already on relatively greener pastures, and the way forward is to ensure that we make it to as many of these tournaments as possible. ONly through more attendance can we become seasoned enough as a nation to perform at that level. It's very rare for teams are new at that level to make a huge impact. We managed to make a notable impact in Germany, and that should have been the catalyst for bigger things to come but wre all know what we are facing in terms of administration down here.

My point is, to those who are sour, we all are soured by seeing our team lose so badly, but I take nothing from these young men who went halfway around the world for us to be represented in a World Cup, because it's still a novelty to me just to be at a World Cup. If I were to attack anyone, it would be the useless TTFF for failing them in their preparation. I think we could all agree that these fellas could have kept it close in every game they played, but they were lambs to the slaughter.

My two cents.
Success will never take you by surprise.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2007, 09:59:29 AM »
I am the first one to congratulate people when they play well and I am also the first one to say when a side play shit.

But all things considered, this is the best this team coulda do and yuh cyar vex with them.

Only the Colombia game we play total shit. Against Ghana I saw positives and against germany there were some alright signs.

When we switched off we paid the price.

But I ent say nuttin before the tournament start because I wanted to remain positive and when there is a will there is a way.

But not having played any competitive matches and getting drubbed by club teams the writing was on the wall.

We will never get good until we play against the best but its not the fellas on the field fault. They tried their best and we have to support them regards of the outcome.

Till next time.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2007, 11:41:19 AM »
I am so glad it is over

Thanks fellas

Mediocrity or reality?  I  think down four goals at the half when you've already been beaten 4-0 and 5-0 in your prior matches without so much as one tally to show for it...the team could have easily quit.

I didn't see the game, so my guess is that by "not doing too badly" this is what Touches was alluding too...the guys kept their composure and wits about them, given what the reality of the situation was.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2007, 11:49:39 AM »
I am so glad it is over

Thanks fellas

Mediocrity or reality?  I  think down four goals at the half when you've already been beaten 4-0 and 5-0 in your prior matches without so much as one tally to show for it...the team could have easily quit.

I didn't see the game, so my guess is that by "not doing too badly" this is what Touches was alluding too...the guys kept their composure and wits about them, given what the reality of the situation was.

Agreed..but Bakes..we boys score against Ghana  ;)

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2007, 12:14:52 PM »
I looked at this game carefully and i realised one thing.

Germany was the strongest side in the group.  We might say that we were four goals down before half time but you have to remember that :-

Ghana was 3-0 down to Germany by half time
Colombia was down 3-1 to Germnay by half time

So we have to take into consideration that Germany are very fast starters.

The first half we were outplayed but we had alot of fight in the second half.  The referee gave germany all the 50-50 decisions and i think that it frustrated our players alot.

This made us play some rough football and we were luck to escape without getting a couple of red cards.

All in all, i think that these guys are going to grow from strength to strength and i look forward to them making it to the U20 world cup!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2007, 12:19:42 PM »

Agreed..but Bakes..we boys score against Ghana  ;)
I ole and mih memory fading...I'm allowed

;D

Offline Diambars

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2007, 01:30:52 PM »
The most important thing with youth players ...

This is part of the problem, there are players in this tournament already representing senior teams at the club level (such as Barca for example), so their defination of "youths players" seems to be different to ours.  We need to get with the program!  Most of these guys are already playing BIG MAN football.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2007, 03:17:01 PM »
Ah tink is ah rare occurrence to see ah side have de most possession in ah game, and still end up on de wrong side of ah 5-0 drubbing.

In de 2001 WC we came last, this year we come second to last. We have de same goal diifference as New Zealand (-13), but we scored one goal and dey never got on de scoresheet. That said, we conceded de most goals (14) in de first rounds.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2007, 03:58:12 PM »
The most important thing with youth players ...

This is part of the problem, there are players in this tournament already representing senior teams at the club level (such as Barca for example), so their defination of "youths players" seems to be different to ours.  We need to get with the program!  Most of these guys are already playing BIG MAN football.
        Their definition of "youth players" is different to ours because our players go to school,at the moment i think education is their number one priority,ask the Haitian youth team that doing so well what school these guys going too,you saw how some of them buss it when they got to NY on their way to the tournament.

Offline beau-brummel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2007, 08:11:36 PM »
"The Haitians U17 don't go to school" because some tried to stay in NY. You're a dumb jackass, Coops. You obviously just wanted to take a low blow at the Haitian u17 with that last stupid comment. A..hole, you're a sore loser, and your team ended dead last with 0 points and 14 freaking goals. You lil' piece of vomit crap, the Haitian players are not only in school by laws, but some play in first div. or for their respective schools. Shut the F up and find out b4 making these nonsense attacks on the Haitian u17. It's a stupid exercise in one upmanship, and at the end of the day, as CFU champs,they still out-performed your team. All said, now go f...ck yourself....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2007, 08:15:38 PM »
"The Haitians U17 don't go to school" because some tried to stay in NY. You're a dumb jackass, Coops. You obviously just wanted to take a low blow at the Haitian u17 with that last stupid comment. A..hole, you're a sore loser, and your team ended dead last with 0 points and 14 freaking goals. You lil' piece of vomit crap, the Haitian players are not only in school by laws, but some play in first div. or for their respective schools. Shut the F up and find out b4 making these nonsense attacks on the Haitian u17. It's a stupid exercise in one upmanship, and at the end of the day, as CFU champs,they still out-performed your team. All said, now go f...ck yourself....

fella...try and control your menstrual ranting and develop better reading comprehension.  Coop's is a grown man old enough to be your father and isn't involved in casting stones at anybody's team.  His point was simply that the Haitian youths likely have more invested in pursuing a professional career than do the trini players who are all schoolboys.  Obviously professionals would develop faster and further than schoolboys, no?

All of your cussing and carrying on...especially when it isn't even necessary just makes you look that much more like an ass.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 01:29:37 AM by Bake n Shark »

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2007, 09:17:05 PM »

Wow!!... Coop's is making the point that education is the priority for our players rather than a professional football career, yet from from his post, all you gathered was " The Haitian U17 don't go to school". Calm down and get that chip off yuh shoulder man. It making yuh ill-tempered and shortsighted.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2007, 11:41:09 PM »
From beau-brummel

Sports / Soca Warriors Online Discussion Forum / Re: Haiti vs Martinique Update?  on: January 12, 2007, 11:21:14 PM 

Small magician, what's with the profanity?  Why are small people always  so angry? Three F**k in a row! Control your emotion and maybe you might be able to contribute to an intelligent discussion. Leave the cursing out of the forum. Personally I am above that....

Sports / Soca Warriors Online Discussion Forum / Re: Haiti vs Martinique Update?  on: January 13, 2007, 03:14:47 PM 

We'll see who the real fools are, and by by the languages on this thread, we are already aware who they are. We are all here to post our comments, it can be done without the F words etc... Check your emotions, and count to ten before posting. Childish use of profanity does not accomplish anything.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2007, 07:05:36 AM »

Wha boy !! Yuh come across dey like one a Papa Doc outside pickney.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2007, 07:14:45 AM »
Anton Corneal is a jackass trying to run a horse race.

I hope the experience didn't only help out our team, but the piss poor coaching staff as well..... who blames everyone but himself....

I dont care what the coach say, if them players was fit and the team was prepared better, against better opposition then we would have done 100% better..... we may not had gone to the second round but atleast we would not have embarass our selves. Imagine we conceed the most amount of goals in the first round of matches and only scored one goal. New Zealand conceed less than us but didn't score any... imagine that...
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 07:20:17 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2007, 07:34:53 AM »

I hope the experience didn't only help out our team, but the piss poor coaching staff as well..... who blames everyone but himself....

I dont care what the coach say, if them players was fit and the team was prepared better, against better opposition then we would have done 100% better..... we may not had gone to the second round but atleast we would not have embarass our selves. Imagine we conceed the most amount of goals in the first round of matches and only scored one goal. New Zealand conceed less than us but didn't score any... imagine that...

Rijsbergen planning for friendlies
Sunday, August 26 2007

NATIONAL football team coach Wim Rijsbergen is planning to resume his work with the squad when he returns home next week from the FIFA Under-17 World Cup in South Korea.

Rijsbergen is working alongside Trinidad and Tobago Under-17 team coach Anton Corneal in an advisory role.

Hmmm ....now repeat after me .

The Wimp is ah ...
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2007, 09:16:19 AM »
We scored a GOOD GOAL...We represented...we played amongst the World's best and we played 3 teams from 3 continents..... :applause:  Thank you

AND THREE EMBARRASSING LOSES 3 GAMES 14 GOALS IN WE TAIL

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2007, 03:04:18 PM »
Al yuh forget Papa Dog grand son patois is he native tounge. It is obvious dat in TNT academics rule. Yuh feel DeSilva pap and dem who spend they money to SK puttin all d eggs in d football basket. I don't think so
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2007, 04:14:21 PM »
I am so glad it is over

Thanks fellas

Zinger you are the most optimistic man I know yes.

I reading your comments for the 3 games and I wondering if I have a different cable from yours.

Cause the way you talking is like we get loss 1-0 or we lose by some technicality. When, in truth and in fact, we were out coached, out played, out hustled, out run, out scored and out ah we place in that tournament. We were 3 legged ponies in the Boxing Day races in Santa Rosa.

I agree with Swima when I see TnT represented in anything be it sport or otherwise but one must know when yuh in over yuh head. If yuh know yuh not prepared then is better yuh doh go, than, go there and become whipping boys. It wasn't a matter of we were the weaker team in the group we get we arse handed to we in the worse possible way.

Touches it eh have no upside to going to that tournament other than demoralizing we boys. 

Més que un club.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2007, 04:36:10 PM »

Rijsbergen planning for friendlies
Sunday, August 26 2007

NATIONAL football team coach Wim Rijsbergen is planning to resume his work with the squad when he returns home next week from the FIFA Under-17 World Cup in South Korea.

Rijsbergen is working alongside Trinidad and Tobago Under-17 team coach Anton Corneal in an advisory role.

Hmmm ....now repeat after me .

The Wimp is ah ...

You does follow our football eh... So i guess yuh  did you hear the interview with wim on i95.5 from  peru when he stated most of  the Under 17  friendlies were canceled due to lack of funds ....

Oh and the  key word btw is "advisory"...  ;D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2007, 05:44:36 PM »
        Excuse me Sir, may be you know me but i don't know you,it seems to me that you can't comprehen our English,i take it that you are a Hasitian,i want you to know my remarks was nothing personal against your youths,i was just trying to make a point like my Trini counterparts understood it to be on this forum,i guess if you yourself went to school you would not write a post like that,i respect Haitian players because i played against teams from your country many times,i think you can do better than this i don't have to go where you went to prove my point.Thanks guys for your support on this matter.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2007, 06:27:38 PM »

Wha boy !! Yuh come across dey like one a Papa Doc outside pickney.
dat fella is a "HATEian" oui
not ah Haitian
kids today ::)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 06:52:17 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2007, 06:53:52 PM »
Coop, I know where you coming from, brother. Take it easy!!!

1]; } ?>